The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3

936 51 1
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

*ROOAARR!!*

The now Six-Tailed Y/N wildly sprints towards Zero. Surprised at this, Zero raised his right arm to block Y/N's attack.

What speed...

He thought.

Catching Y/N's three of his darkened red tails, a circular rune appeared on Zero's other arm, materializing his all-black Eldritch Sword.

"Still..." Zero said, "An inferior little fox, standing against the vessel of a superior Eldritch God!"

Zero swipes his hand upwards, slicing Y/N's three tails in a swift motion. Y/N roared in pain as the severed tails regenerates in a dark red and fiery action.

*ROAR...!*

Y/N uses his tails as a support and kicked Zero in the gut, sending him meters away from the Jinchuriki. Starting his counterattack, several popping noises can be heard as Y/N's body arches upwards, and sharp skeletal stakes appear behind his back, imitating a porcupine.

Zero was flung far and crashed into the forest, creating a large clearing in the process.

"Not bad..." Zero hummed. "Not bad at all, fox."

Levitating, Zero's bruises quickly disappear as the Six Tails look up at him. "I am not giving you any chances to strike back. This is the last."

Zero raises his right arm and a circular rune appears in front of his palm.

[Ancient Blast]

*Whoom!*

The purple glow resonates as Zero fires a powerful energy beam that can divide an entire forest into two.
Y/N roars, countering it with an air cannon from his mouth, it manages to slow down the beam but still, overpowering the blast of air, causing damage to Y/N as he was shot, and sending him much farther than on what he did to Zero.

*Boom!*
*Crash!*

While Zero waits for the smoke to clear out, he darkly chuckled. "Heh, is this the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox? Such audacity to proclaim yourself as a powerful spirit of chakra."

As Zero is insulting him again, a shockwave surprises Zero that it made him cover his face from the debris and dust.

It turns out that Y/N's transformation began to improve once more. The thick and sharp coating of his chakra became darker than the last time, and another tail had raised behind his back, adding to Seven.

"Hmph." Zero snorts. "Two more and you can show yourself to the world that you are a monster just like me, Y/N. Do you think you know how the world works? Will they love and admire you all because you are a hero? To them?" Zero chuckled.

"No. They will treat you like a monster instead!" Zero shouts, "So, come! Show me that you are what you are!"

Y/N roars in response, running at him with blinding speed, and only a dark red blur can be seen, zigzagging toward Zero.

So fast!

*Wham!*

Zero's face cracks in white as Y/N delivered a mighty punch on his cheek. The sound echoes throughout the forest and creates a series of shockwaves and a massive crater beneath his feet before he got sent hundreds of meters away from where he stands of.

*Boom!*

Thunder crackled after the impact, dividing the dark clouds and clearing the sky with it.

*ROOOAAAARRR!!*

Y/N roars triumphantly as he did not hesitate to follow up his attack. While Zero is still flying across the forest, Y/N runs like an angry beast, racing to meet Zero that is still soaring in the air. He used his tail to grab Zero's limbs and he twirls.

Twirling around in a violent state, it creates a massive tornado that uprooted several trees and rocks in the process. He uses the momentum to fixate on Zero, letting him go in front and high above his head. Y/N prepared his fist for a gigantic and devastating punch.

*BBOOOOOOM!!!!*

His powerful punch created ripples of air blasts and shook the Earth beneath his feet, causing massive cracks, and giant slabs of rocks to float for a few seconds and the water to spout up from the underground.

Zero was sent flying now upwards, obviously taking all of the damage like it's nothing. Making the Seven-Tailed Y/N push himself to the limit of his transformation.

Y/N jumped high like a giant bullet and reappeared behind Zero, mouth hissing with smoke as he opened his feral mouth.

[Tailed Beast Bomb!]

*BOOOOOM!*

The destructive blast of chakra opens up a hole through Zero's body, sending him back to the ground and causing another earthquake in the process. The Tailed Beast Bomb obliterated everything in its radius, creating a giant crater and the center of it was a wounded Zero, lying on the rocky ground.

Zero was silent throughout the whole beatdown Y/N did to him. Instead of fear coursing through his body, only curiosity and awe is inside of him.

"Impressive power, fox." Zero commended, turning his head 180 degrees as his face faces the descending Y/N above him. "Is that all you've got?"

Zero did a little finger twitch that giant tentacles rose from the ground and this caused Y/N to swerve and dodge some of it.

Gliding through one of the giant tentacles Y/N successfully lands back with a loud blast as he is already preparing another [Tailed Beast Bomb] against Zero.

"That attack again? How foolish you are." With a zombie-like rising action, Zero nonchalantly rose from the ground, turning his head back to 180 degrees and raising his right palm.

[Tailed Beast Bo-!]

[Eldritch Counter...]

*Whirrrr!!*

Like a mirror, the blast got absorbed and as the circle rune sucks the powerful Tailed Beast Bomb, Zero raises his other palm at Y/N.

*BOOOOM!*

The blast had been sent back to Y/N. Only for him to narrowly avoid his attack, shocked by it. The Seven-Tailed Y/N lowly growls in frustration as he went on all fours.

With the attack already at its end, Zero chuckles and clenches his fist in a gesture, showing it to Y/N.

[Dark Suppression]

An invincible bubble surrounded Y/N, shrinking with each second that it made Y/N confused, looking around for how to counter it. He tried to use his tail to break through but he fails. Launching another Tailed Beast Bomb, the bubble did not budge, leaving Y/N to his doom.

"This is the end for you, fox." Zero states as he lifts his other hand and a giant spear emerged above Y/N, to impale him.

[Guilloti-]

[Aqua Needle!]

A fast, sharp water needle disrupted Zero on his spell delivery, forcing him to free Y/N from the invincible bubble and the giant spear disappears above his head.

"Aqua Needle, huh?" Zero hummed, remembering the move used against him. "It seems our plans had been foiled." Zero sighs as the unknown individual joins in, landing next to Y/N that is growing weaker and exhausted every second. His Tailed Beast Form has been gradually removed and he only looked to the person that is protecting him.

"Y-You are... M-Mom?" Y/N weakly said before he passes out.

"Pearl... Or should I say-"

Pearl, Y/N's mother, lands in her [Second Form]. Her hair is floating upwards, and scalding hot smoke comes out all over her body like a certain Rubber Man. Her eyes have changed as well, with a scalding water scythe can be seen in her hand.

"Experiment 606: Codename- Poseidon"

Pearl clicked her tongue in annoyance, gripping her water scythe tighter as she glared at the man who he knew.

"I am not part of HYDRA anymore, Zero. So fuck off." Pearl spats out.

"Oh? All because you've met the love of your life? The same pathetic man who'd rescued you back then?" Zero taunted.

"My husband is NOT a pathetic man!" She defended.

Pearl swipes the air ahead of her and water molecules form in a shape of an arc.

[Crescent Moon!]

Six of those attacks were simply dodged by Zero or parried away using his sword. And as Zero slices the last water wave, Pearl and her son was already gone. Earning an impressive hum from Zero.

"Heh, they got away." Zero mumbled. Then he raised his arm high and closed his eyes as he sensed his surroundings. "It seems that Katsuki Bakugo has been successfully captured, and almost the entire class is either injured or unconscious." He inferred.

Mentally contacting his group, Zero flicks his fingers as they all had been summoned in front of him, kneeling in respect. "We're done here. The heroes will arrive shortly and I underestimated the fox. Retreat for now... We successfully sent them a message, now it's their turn to respond."

"Understood." They all said in unison before they disappeared in a blur.

--------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
16.5K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
3.2K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
511 26 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...