π™΅πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš | 𝙼𝙷𝙰 πš‡ π™΅πšŽ...

By msaphrodiite

(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once hu... More

2. "I Solemnly Swear I Have No Powers!"
3. "Bad Luck Charm."
4. "Deny, Deny, Deny!"
5. "Grimer?"
6. "Hero."
7. "Hell."
8. "Suck it Up: Exams!"
9. "The Hero Course."
10. "Excel or Expelled!"
11. "Atoms."
12. "Decisions."
13. "Universal Studios Japan: Gone Wrong Edition."
14. "Frostbite, Shatter!"
15. "USJ Aftermath: [Name] Edition."
16. "Let the Games Begin."
17. "Explosions and Crimson."
18. "You Reap What You Sow."
19. "Reject."
20. "Nightmare."
20.1. "Who She Is."
21. "The Girl in the Mirror."
22. "Ocean."
23. "Family."
24. "Echoes of the Past."
25. "Eclipse."
HIATUS
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT!
26. "In Another Life."
27. "Secrets."
28. "The Tale of Mari and Haruto."
29. "Wretched Illness of Another World."
30. "The Girl Who Fell From the Sky."

1. "New World, I'm Delusional!"

6.6K 177 57
By msaphrodiite

⚠️ STORY MAY CONTAIN SENSITIVE TOPICS SUCH AS THE FOLLOWING;

DEATH

MURDER

AND POSSIBLE OTHERS.

READ WITH CAUTION.

Backed into a corner, crying, sobbing, wailing... panicking. Man-eating creatures who were once normal breathing humans, now mindless zombies that only have a similar goal, to eat humans, currently surround you as the trembling fear of death engulfs your thoughts. Never in your life had death scared you badly, but for some reason, when your future is displayed right in front of you, it strikes a chord within you. The wind swept your face, the groaning of the zombies becoming louder and louder as they came nearer. You shut your eyes, preparing for whatever was to come next. Whatever was in the environment hit your face— was it sand? The world became so destroyed after the virus broke out. Hospitals were useless, absolutely no treatment at all. The Safe Haven, a place where the rich escaped to, closed off to the public for obvious reasons; You had no power, you did not deserve to live.

The waves crashed below you, opening your eyes once more looking down. You bit your tongue purposely, trying to figure out whether or not the jump would be worth it. The zombies closed in on you, the once living things making their desperate way towards you. You swallowed. The wind started to get harsher, and rough footsteps came your way. Gunshots were fired, the zombies turned their attention towards the source. It was the known organization outside of The Safe Haven, they called themselves The Dead Hunters.

Even though they are here now, some zombies still haven't taken their attention away from you. They kept coming closer and closer, and there was nothing you could do to fend them off. You were only a defenseless female, and that was that. Rapidly looking around to see if there was just anything you could use, a sudden hand grabbed your arm and you screamed. The undead man beside you breathed, slowly going down to bite you. Quickly grabbing onto its head, you rip off the fragile thing and throw it into the water below. A splash sound isn't even heard, since the waves continue to endlessly bash against each other. You swallowed once more, unsure of what to even do in this situation. Your baseball bat was many of your weapons you usually used to kill the zombies, but it was quite literally nowhere to be seen, and it was way too risky to even try to get it.

At last, you finally come to the conclusion to jump off the bridge. Death by zombies, or death by drowning... have it be drowning. You do not want to turn into a lifeless creature with the only goal to eat human flesh.

Looking down, a dropping sensation was in your stomach. You readied yourself for death.

"Three...

Two...

One."

-

Birds. Chirping. The annoying sounds of seagulls. How you haven't heard those in such a long time...

Wait, you aren't dead?

You shot up quickly, finally looking at your surroundings. You're stranded on a clean beach, the sky was blue as it once was. A sense of relief and nostalgia filled your veins, but this all had to be a dream. The warmth of the sun embracing you, the soft breeze filled with pure air. A world in front of you, not a desolate area where the undead roam.

"Hey, hey! Kid!" A voice rushed by you. "Are you alright?"

"... The fuck are you?" You questioned. The scene in front of you displayed a strange one. A man, yet not really a man, with a cat for a head.

"A person? This is my quirk," he quickly dismissed your rudeness, and offered you his helping hand, or rather, paw.

You didn't take it, obviously. You're probably high on something right now. And just what was a quirk?

"A quirk?" You questioned.

"... Don't you have one, or know those who have a quirk?" The cat man asked you. "It's our, like, powers."

"..." He's insane. Power? Delusional. No powers exist around here. "You're lying," You laughed.

"I'm not...? What's wrong with you?" He tilted his head, his ears moving. You flinched at that. Oh, whatever you're on must be very good right now because this is not normal. This must be a dream.

"What's wrong with you?" You reversed the question onto him. "You're literally a cat for a man, and it's freaking me out! I have never seen anything like this before in my entire life...!" You were panicking, that was evident. The cat man had absolutely no idea what to do. A thing so common in their world was known by everybody, even a child.

"Haven't you heard of heroes at least?"

"... Like in the comics?"

"... Well, yes, those exist here, obviously... but the pro heroes that save us civilians."

"No...?"

"Not even All Might?"

"The fuck is an "All Might"?!" You yelled, slapping your hand onto your head. There was too much information to take in. Heroes, powers, the whole damn nine it seemed. A world not so different yet so different from your original one greeted you. Waking up on the beach in the water, people— alive and well, not running away from zombies.

Zombies. Those things just disappeared.

"Where are the zombies?" You asked, looking around. You noticed people giving you side glances, unsure of what happened. Well, for their information, you jumped off a bridge and ended up here.

"Zombies...? Are you alright?"

"No."

Well that was clearly evident.

"I'm... sure zombies may be a part of someone's quirk, I don't know, but," he scratched his head, his eyes looking up at the sky. "I'm getting vibes you're not from here."

"No shit," You shook your head. " 'Course I'm not from here." You got up quickly, the dizziness hitting you rather harshly. The water stained your clothes as you dusted off the sand from your top shirt. "In my world, powers were nonexistent. There weren't any... talking cats. Just some stupid zombie trying to eat you— that's it." You looked around, unsure of what to even do in the current situation. Police? Probably the best thing to do. You turned to him, "Where's the nearest police station?"

"... Why do you need to go there?"

"Well, I don't know? Randomly waking up in an area I don't know, let alone a whole new world."

"Ah, yeah, I can walk you there."

"No, I'll be fine. Just give me directions."

"Are you sure?"

'Yes, it would be weird to be seen with... a thing like you.' "Yea, I'm sure." You hummed, shrugging your shoulders.

-

After telling you the directions, you immediately left him going over to the police. The graceful city you were currently in looked like an entire utopia in your eyes. A perfect world, civilized, and there's actually society. You could never find that in your old world. And... is that a person with three legs? Yeah, look the other way. This place is genuinely scaring you now. But, these strange phenomena, or zombies? Be it this.

You swing open the door and enter the police station. Looking around, you see a police officer calmly typing on his computer. His walkie talkie is on, and many voices can be heard from it. You walk over silently. He jumped when he finally noticed you, but assisted you as he should.

"How may I... help you?" He coughed.

"Uh... by telling me where I am? I just woke up on the beach, and uh—"

"Hisaki to Kuriko?"

"I'm sorry, just a minute, this seems urgent."

'God fucking damn it.'

"If you happen to have eyes on a young teenage female, or someone brings her in, let us know."

"Huh? why?"

"She just... fell from the sky, witnesses reported. A bright shimmer, and then a falling girl."

"Oh, that's me!" 'Oh! Yay! Safety— wait, I fell from the sky?' Your face immediately dropped at the realization. You probably have a concussion right now, no wonder you're a little woozy. "... I'm not dead?"

"Hisaki... she's right here in the station." Kuriko replied, grumbling. "Seems she's a little dazed. Took a harsh splat to the ground, but looking at her physically, she seems to be fine."

"Quirk, maybe?" The guy from the other end replied.

"Again, I don't have a power, I'm sure! I come from somewhere with zombies!" You argued.

"...Add delusional to the list, Hisaki."

'Mother fuck—'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.8K 150
𝚈/𝙽 πšπšŠπš’. π™°πš— πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš›πš• πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŠπš— πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš πššπšžπš’πš›πš”. π™΅πš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš  πš‘πšŽπš› πš“πš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’ πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘...
51 3 2
To anyone, having a quirk is the best thing to ever have. It improved the lives of many and made each and every individual unique in their own way. P...
36.7K 953 15
My body hits the pavement. I throw up on the ground and roll over. My ears are ringing and my muscles feel limp. I open my eyes and hear people yelli...
88.3K 3.1K 21
DISCONTINUED! HOWEVER, THERE IS A NEW VERSION CALLED TO TAKE MY HAND under my profile! Summary: An unfortunate switch of events for the heroes in tra...