RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

By CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... More

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E1
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E14
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E3
S7E4
S7E5
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E9
S7E10
S7E11
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E15
S7E16
S7E17
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E4
S8E5
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E10
S8E11
S8E12
S8E13
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S7E18

1K 25 14
By CeruleanLancer

Author's Note:

ANNOUNCEMENT: From now on until RWBY season 7 ends, the top authors note will be spoiler free and the bottom note will be full of my rwby season 7 opinions/observations.

QUESTION: Do you guys want a scene with both teams exploring the ruins from the first season? It would be like another long scene not related to the show that much like the competition scene.

QUESTION 2: My last author's note question still applies, what typical cliche RWBY fic do you like/hate. Also while I like the Jaune centric fics I do hate it when Jaune is OOC, OP, and a Gary Stue.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E18- Hang Time

"Yeah, a short episode this close to the finale." Weiss shook her head.

"Maybe because the episodes are shorter the season will be longer." Nora grinned with a slight twinkle in her eye.

"I hope so." Weiss pursed her lips. "Did last season have these short of episodes?"

Jaune frowned, "I can't remember, I remember them being much longer but that's only because in the Blood Gulch Chronicles they were really short."

Nora grunted as she got up and stretched, "Ruby do you still want us to get our weapons?"

Ruby nodded, "Oh yes please! I forgot ugh."

The rest of team JNPR got up to leave.

"Please don't interrupt the show to tinker with their weapons." Weiss begged.

Ruby huffed, "I haven't interrupted the show once with tour weapons! I'm just looking at them and thinking of what I could do. Like with Pyrrha's spear when Caboose said something about an electric spear."

Pyrrha nodded, "I trust you'd be able to make my spear incredible, again though, I am happy with what I have."

"You should be, it already is incredible! It's so cool!" Ruby gushed.

Pyrrha chuckled as she left the room, followed by her teammates. As soon as they left Weiss turned to Ruby. "You do realize that some of your upgrades will need dust, I can supply it but my allowance isn't infinite."

"Wouldn't the SDC love supplying Pyrrha's team with dust? She's famous." Yang explained.

"Neither of us want more publicity." Weiss snapped, "The SDC would have a field day, they and every other tabloid would go crazy about supplying Pyrrha Nikos world renowned fighter with the finest dust imaginable. It would turn into an ad campaign and neither of us want that breathing down our necks for weeks!"

Yang withdrew with a small beaten frown. Weiss's face relaxed, "Sorry for snapping at you." She mumbled.

Yang chuckled, "It's ok Weiss. I was out of line suggesting you two use your publicity."

The door swung open, "Aaaand we're back!" Nora shouted as she tossed Magnhild in it's grenade launching form on her bed.

"That was fast." Blake commented with a slight grin as the rest of team JNPR filed in.

Jaune frowned while propping Crocea Mors up next to him. "Uhh we're allowed to have our weapons in our dorms right? There's not... like a rule against it or something is there?"

Everyone's faces fell.

"Uhh I say we just not think about that, we've done worse things before." Yang pointed out.

"Not us!" Nora shouted, "What if the headmaster comes down to check on us! He'll see that we have our weapons and think we're up to no good! We'll be expelled! With just our skills in fighting we'll have to make a living in the city somehow! No doubt we'll turn to a life of crime, slowly changing from who we once were to low life criminals! We'll be hated! Abandoned! And hunted down by our former friends and allies! What have we become!" She fell to her knees and a loud bang and silent dry sobs.

The room gaped at her, she showed no signs of recognition.

Ren sighed, "Mini panic attack, it will pass."

"Is she alright?" Ruby asked.

Ren nodded, "Yes, again just a tiny anxiety episode. It's just Nora being Nora, it happens very rarely. Normally under stress."

Nora popped up, "Ok! I'm ready for the episode!"

Again everyone in the room gaped at her, "Stop staring and play it already!" She snapped.

" Hang Time" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Fade in to the alien firing a minigun in the temple.

Ruby gasped, "It's Coco's turret! But hers looks way better because she repainted it herself."

"I'm still surprised she let you completely redesign her turret." Weiss commented. "You must have begged a lot."

Ruby threw a dismissive hand her way, "Pfft what? No Coco is always open to a new look."

Weiss raised an eyebrow.

Ruby sagged, "Ugh yes there was a lot of begging, and I'll have to beg some more if I want to make the E.M.P gun. Or Emp gun I like that better." Ruby grinned.

"More begging and more of my dust." Weiss sighed.

"Not yours yet." Blake chuckled, "You're not the CEO yet."

Weiss huffed, "I know, anyway Ruby? Can you think of any weapon upgrades that don't cost a lot of money."

Ruby blushed, "uhhh I uhh, Nora's double barrel grenade launcher and the mini rockets! I added a lot to Magnhild."

Nora grinned as she flashed her double barrels to everyone... Yang shut her eyes and turned away as she laughed at her own unspoken joke.

Sarge: "Grif, listen, we may not both make it out of this."

Jaune hummed, "This reminds me of the moment in I think the second or third season when they were hiding from O'Malley and Lopez on sidewinder."

"I wonder what brilliant plan he'll come up with this time." Yang quipped.

Grif: "What?"

Sarge: "If you die, I think I'm prepared to live with that. I've practiced it a lot. But there's also a chance you might survive and I won't."

Nora gasped, "I hope it's the other one, Sarge is too important to die."

"So is Grif." Jaune pointed out.

Grif: "There'd be a better chance if you'd help me shoot!"

Sarge: "In case I don't make it, I can't help but think about all the future mistakes you're gonna make, that I'm not gonna be there to scream at you about."

Nora gasped again, "Aww that's kind of sad."

Grif: "Oh stop, I'm getting all teary-eyed."

Nora nodded, ignoring the sarcasm.

Sarge: "I just wanna let you know that in my bunk back at the base there's a recorder deck. I've prerecorded about fifty-seven hours of rants that should be applicable, in a variety of situations. Whenever you're feeling good about yourself, I want you to play one. And always remember, somebody hates you."

Nora laughed with a heavy breath.

"You know? In his own way I think Sarge cares about Grif." Pyrrha smiled, "With that much effort he must feel that Grif is important."

"Important for him to hate." Nora agreed.

"I can imagine Grif playing one of those rants and wondering how he could ever miss Sarge." Blake added.

Nora nodded, "It's so sad."

The alien continues firing, but stops when Church shows up in front of him

Alien: "Grrruuhg!?"

Church: "Oh hey, alien, whassup?"

Ruby sighed, "He still can't control himself."

"Kind if like you when you first discovered your semblance." Yang laughed, soon laughing so hard she couldn't breathe.

Ruby blushed as she glared at Yang, "It is not that funner it was never that funny!"

"You ran into everything!" Yang continued to laugh.

"Are there videos?" Weiss asked hopefully.

Yang groaned, "Dad made me delete them, but I know for a fact he still has all of them on his scroll." She growled.

Ruby sagged in her seat as she sighed.

The alien drops his chaingun and kneels bowing his head, grunting as only these aliens can do.

Tucker: "Cease fire!"

"Is it bowing?" Ruby asked.

Ren hummed, "I think so, almost praying."

"Church is inside an ancient relic, so it's probably important to their religion." Jaune added.

Church: "Um, the alien's being weird in here."

Grif: "What's it doing?"

Tucker: "No no, I've seen this before. Some of the aliens worship this ancient technology. This one probably thinks Church is some sorta God."

Ruby began to laugh, "Oh no, imagine if people started thinking Qrow was a god."

Yang cackled, "I demand the strongest beers from Vacuo, the finest wines from Mistral, and all Atlesian drinks destroyed."

Ruby groaned.

"Why Qrow and not your father?" Pyrrha asked.

"Church sounds like dad but acts more like Qrow most of the time." Yang explained.

Church: " Wow, seriously? That's pretty fucking cool."

Ruby nodded, "Yeah dad would be embarrassed."

"I don't like this, the poor Alien is going to be manipulated with his beliefs." Pyrrha commented.

"Isn't that what religion does?" Jaune asked.

"Be happy there's no one religious in here, you would start a fight with that comment." Blake chuckled.

Yang nodded, "Yeah you're starting to sound like our uncle, he's so cynical about religion it's like he thinks he knows where we actually come from."

Caboose: "*gasp*- Maybe that's why your name is Church!"

Church: "Oh what's up praying dude? How do you like me now"

Church levitates the box and rams it into the face of the alien

Church: "Bip- aw!"

Alien: "Bleergh?!"

Pyrrha cringed, "That's mean, But at least he didn't manipulate him."

Tucker: "WT-FUCK! why did you do that? I think that's taking advantage of your diety status dude."

Pyrrha nodded, "It is."

"WT fuck." Yang chuckled.

Cut to show Church with the dead Alien.

Church: "Well what good is being a God if you can't smite some people? Let's have fun."

"Wait he killed him!" Pyrrha gasped, "I thought he just knocked him out."

Ruby frowned, "The Alien wasn't going to hurt him."

"What good is being a god if you can't smite people." Ren shook his head, "I'm glad no one has that amount of power."

C.T.: "The shots came from down here! form up men!"

Sarge: "Whoa, incoming."

Church: "Good luck guys!" Church zooms away from the danger.

"Coward." Nora grumbled.

C.T., Jo-Annis, and Smith come up.

C.T.: "Freeze! Lower your weapons."

More guys show up, mostly aliens

C.T.: "You... [cut to Tucker] Do you have any idea how much trouble you've caused me? I should kill you right here."

"I never understand why the bad guys don't just do it." Jaune commented, "In movies they always talk and talk until the hero can escape."

Blake nodded, "It's a cliche I hate, but sometimes there are reasons."

Ruby nodded, "Yeah Torchwick could have tied me up but he kept messing with me until you guys showed up."

He could've killed you Yang thought with a grimace, she pushed those thoughts down. "Yeah, he's got a huge ego, I mean just look at his eyeliner."

Ruby and the rest of team RWBY cackled.

"We never saw him in person until your friend and her teammate led him to the Atlesian knights." Pyrrha explained to Ruby.

Ruby nodded, "Yeah Emerald and Mercury found him."

Blake nodded, "With all the Grimm I'm surprised he didn't try escaping."

"He was probably hurt from the crash." Weiss suggested.

Church: "Somebody's getting killed? I wanna watch."

"That's awful." Pyrrha chided.

Ruby and Blake nodded.

C.T.: "You activated it?"

Church: "Activated what?"

C.T.: "Secure the relic! Don't let it get away."

"Hmm so they knew what the relic was beforehand." Ren hummed.

"I still wonder if they want to use it or sell it." Blake commented, "If they want to sell it then they're just common criminals after money. But if they want to use it then they've become a lot more interesting."

Jo-Annis behind C.T draws a Plasma pistol and prepares to fire

"Ohh that's the medical thing Doc uses." Ruby commented, "It looks even better up close in these new graphics."

Church: "Oh cool pistol, green's my favourite colour."

Jo-Annis fires and hits Church, knocking him down.

Church: "Heezagerbook!"

"It works like an E.M.P?" Ren hummed. "It disabled him very quickly."

Blake frowned, "I liked that charged shot, my pistol is rather light. Ruby if it's not too much- what am I saying you'd love to."

Ruby nodded enthusiastically, "Yes I would! I'm fine building anything for my friends. It will uhh... sorry Weiss but it might use dust. Electricity dust specifically."

Weiss chuckled and nodded, "It's fine Ruby."

Caboose: "Church!"

C.T.: " Yes."

Smith: "Blurg!"

C.T.: "Great shot, Jones."

Jones: "Thanks. But it's actually pronounced Jo-annis, Sir."

Jaune and Ren laughed.

"That's a great callback to season six." Jaune commented.

Smith turns around and beats him to the ground.

"Woah he did not like that." Yang laughed.

"He worships the ancient technology too." Ren chuckled.

C.T.: "Smith! What're you doing?!"

"He's beating him like the original alien beat Tucker." Jaune chuckled.

The other aliens turn and fire on the other remaining humans with needlers.

Ruby gaped, "Ohh look those are the same needles they used to tranquilize Grif and Simmons."

Sarge: "What's happening?"

Tucker: "I think the aliens don't like their human buddies beating up on their religious artifacts."

Blake frowned, "So the humans probably wanted it for money or for power. And the Aliens wanted it for religious reasons."

The other human goes down, and C.T. makes a break for it.

T.: "Get out of the way."

Tucker: "Let's go!"

Caboose: "Wait! We need to grab Church!"

Grif: "That guy in brown armor grabbed him."

C.T. emerges from the temple and runs into the freighter, where two dudes are on guard duty.

Blake frowned, "He wasn't holding Church he was holding a skull."

"Wow good eyesight I didn't see that." Ren complimented.

Blake nodded, "Thank you."

T.: "Cover me until I'm clear!"

C.T. gets in a jeep and drives off, the guards hops on a motorcycle, and Smith comes out

Smith: "Blarr."

"Have you guys noticed how these aliens barely make blarghs or honks... they haven't made a single honk only some blarghs." Nora complained.

Ruby nodded, "Yeah they're not as funny."

"Because the last Alien was only trying to get Tucker pregnant. He was just as crazy as they were, these ones are a little more serious." Blake explained.

Grif: "There he goes! Everybody get in the jeep!"

Sarge: "We gotta get that thing turned over!"

Caboose: "I'll do it."

Caboose flips the jeep back over .

"Oh cool, they allow you to right overturned vehicles in the Ring games." Jaune commented.

Yang groaned, "Yeah not all games have that, can't stand having to find a new car."

Ruby laughed, "I know I hate it too, I wish we could see more of the game part you know?"

Jaune nodded, "The most we got was the alternate ending where it was revealed that it was all a crazy match."

The three chuckled at the thought.

Sarge: "Wow, you are strong."

Caboose hops in back, Sarge in shotgun, and Grif in the driver's seat

Grif: "Is this thing even gonna start?"

Sarge: "Hopefully. Come on, Chupababy!"

The jeep starts and begins a wobbly pursuit.

"I can't wait to see what happens with the turret." Ruby grinned as she pulled her notepad out. "I already have sketches of the mechanism to switch her turret. I originally thought about having it be a double barrel like Nora's gun but that would be wayyy too heavy and if I tried making it lighter the bullets would tear apart the thin metal."

"... thanks for keeping it short Ruby." Yang grinned.

Ruby nodded with a knowing smile.

Caboose: "Tucker, where are you going."

Tucker: "There's no room for me, I'll be right back!"

"Aww he can't sit in someone's lap." Yang laughed.

"I don't think the game lets more than three people in the jeep." Jaune explained.

"You can tell that just by looking at it." Yang pointed out.

"Well some games have it so you can hang on to the side, you know what I mean?" Jaune asked.

Yang nodded, "Yeah I can see that."

Meanwhile, back in Valhalla

Simmons: "Okay, look for anything that looks like a vehicle. It may have wheels, and/or seats."

"Simmons is panicking." Blake chuckled.

Lopez: "Sabemos cuáles es un vehículo!"

Caption: We know what a vehicle looks like!

Simmons: "Stay calm, don't panic."

Lopez: "Usted es el que ese que se atarita!"

Caption: You're the one who's panicking!

Weiss and Blake chuckled.

Donut: "Lopez is right, maybe we should panic."

Simmons: "I'll try back here. It has to be-oh!"

Simmons runs straight into a cloaked jeep, which then decloaks

Simmons: "-somewhere."

"Hmm so he did cloak it." Ren chuckled.

"I still wonder how he got that thing in the canyon." Jaune frowned.

"Plot hole?" Ruby asked.

Blake shook her head, "No, I don't think so, not this time."

Donut: "What the heck was that? What? Invisible car? That's too cool."

Simmons: "The Meta must have cloaked it."

Lopez: "Dije tan."

Caption: Told you so.

Weiss chuckled, "I hope if the Meta attacks, at least Lopez escapes."

Simmons: "I have never seen anything like this before either Lopez."

Lopez: "Cójale!"

Caption: Fuck you!

Ren sighed, "I don't know if I should write down the curses."

"Do it." Yang encouraged, "Curses are a valuable part of a language. It could give you uhh... insight on how words are pronounced and spelled." Yang grinned confidently, hoping her argument would work.

Ren hummed, "I can't argue with that, good point Yang."

Simmons: "Okay everybody, hop in. Let's get the fuck out of here."

Meanwhile, back in the desert, our guys' jeep is chasing C.T.'s jeep

Sarge: "There he goes."

Grif: "Um yeah, I see him."

Sarge: "Well see him faster."

Nora laughed at Sarge's line.

Caboose: "Look out for the guys behind us."

Grif: "How can I look out for guys that are behind us?"

Yang frowned, "Rear view mirrors, looking over your shoulder?"

A rocket passes them and hits just ahead and to the side of C.T.

T.: "Don't shoot at me, shoot at them!"

C.T. turns around with the others soon following him. The Mongoose ends up in front of the team. The soldier with the rocket fires back missing twice.

"This is amazing!" Nora grinned.

"Like an action movie but better." Jaune grinned.

"My heart is racing a tiny bit." Pyrrha chuckled. "I like this."

The Mongoose flips with the soldiers clipping through the ground.

"Woah that's some bad clipping." Jaune commented.

"What was that? They went through the ground." Nora asked.

"Clipping, the character models going through stuff. Most of the time it's with walls and ceilings. It's a bug in the game." Jaune explained.

"I love finding those glitches, especially when you can clip under the map and shoot at the people above you." Yang laughed.

Ruby gasped, "You do that? That's cheating!"

Yang shrugged, "Anyone can do it."

A Prowler comes around a corner, joining in the chase.

"Oh cool it's floating too." Ruby grinned.

"Wow that looks like an alien Warthog." Yang added.

"And it's floating like the trams in Argus." Pyrrha smiled, "However in Argus they're on set paths most of the time. It costs less Gravity dust."

The camera cuts back to the warthogs chasing each other. In the background on top of the structure a camera man character can be seen in purple armor.

"Look at that, is that a person?" Blake asked pointing at the paused screen.

"Probably another one of C.T.'s Soldiers." Ren shrugged.

Sarge: "Caboose, charge that cannon!"

Caboose: "Okay! Ready!"

Sarge: "Fire!"

Caboose fires and misses by a mile, the jeep breaks down

"Hmm so it does work halfway at least." Ruby frowned, "I need to make sure it doesn't disable or break itself when I make it for Coco."

Sarge: "Aim!"

"It's ready aim fire." Weiss corrected.

"Just like Sarge to fire first, aim later." Nora laughed, "That's why I love my grenades, my aim doesn't have to be perfect."

"Mine does." Ruby groaned, "It took a lot of training."

Grif: "The engine died!"

Smith and another alien fly in on the Prowler.

Caboose: "Look, aliens! Well they must be here to help!"

"Yeah now the Aliens only care about protecting their artifact." Jaune nodded.

Sarge: "They're going after C.T. Grif, get the engine started."

A rocket flies across right in front of them

Grif: "Uh, Sarge?"

Sarge: "Uh oh."

Cut to the soldiers on the Mongoose

"I'd love to drive one of those." Yang commented.

Ruby grimaced, "Would you ever want to-"

"No." Yang laughed, "I like Bumblebee the way she is now."

Ruby let out a sigh of relief, "Oh good because that would be a lot to do."

Cut to a large sand dune.

Tucker: "*echoing*Hey assholes."

The soldiers look up.

Everyone leaned closer in anticipation.

Tucker: "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!""

Tucker rides up over a ridge in a chopper shouting the entire time.

and overshoots the motorcycle completely, landing inside a small temple room.

Tucker: "Fuck."

Yang burst out laughing, "That was great, whatever he's in looks cool though."

Nora nodded as she laughed.

Caboose: "Cannon's charged."

Sarge: "Okay then fuck it, shoot 'em."

Caboose fires the cannon at the jeep and blows those guys to hell

The screen cut to black.

"That was a great episode." Jaune grinned, "I'm ready for the next one which could be the season finale if it's like last season."

"I hope not, we still need more scenes of Washington." Blake pointed out.

Jaune nodded, "That's true, I bet the episode after this one will be the finale, anyway is everyone ready?"

Nora nodded, "Yep and now that we have our weapons, as soon as the season ends we can head straight to the ruins at the emerald forest cliffs. No time wasted!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
15.4K 274 14
This is a fan fiction that takes place after the main RWBY story, in a hypothetical future. Years after defeating Salem and saving Remnant. Blake and...
658 28 11
The Adventure Continues, as it's Finally the Second Semister of Beacon for Teams SCLT, JNPR & RWBY, We see our boy Soul realizing his Feeling for Yan...
56.2K 760 9
Takes place after the Fall of Beacon, at Patch, Yang was depressed and sometimes she couldn't forget what happen to the fall of Beacon. Ruby was gone...