The Sharp Teeth Hero(On hold)

By Spaceman6363

When Izuku was at the age of four years old. She contagion a disease that changed her. Everybody saw her as a... More

Chapter One: Freak 
Chapter Two: UA Entrance Exam
Chapter Four: Battle Trails

Chapter Three: Frist Day at UA High School

652 21 8
By Spaceman6363

Izuku looked at herself in the mirror and saw her wearing her UA uniform, ready to start her first day at UA High School. She was nervous, of course, to start UA High School today. She thought about what her classmates would be like. She thought they wouldn't be bad, like her old classmates at her old school.

While thinking about this and looking at herself in the mirror, Izumi entered her room and saw her looking in the mirror. She walked up right beside her and started a conversation.

Izumi: Who are these cute-looking girls looking into the mirror wearing their UA uniforms? Oh, wait, it's us!

Izuku: Oh, be quiet; I'm not that cute; you're more cute than me.

Izumi: How?

Izuku: Well, your eyes, face, and hair look so much more beautiful than mine.

Izumi: I don't know; you're cuter than me; look at your eyes, face, hair, and your beautiful smile

Izuku: Oh, be quiet.

Izumi laughed with her at the end, telling Izuku that they needed to leave to not be late for their first day of UA High School.

Izuku: I know

Izumi: I'll be waiting for you at the door when you are done getting ready.

Izuku: Ok

When Izumi left her room, Izuku finished getting ready to start her first day at UA High School. She exited her room and saw Izumi waiting for her, as she said. when they were about to leave to go to UA. Inko stopped them to check if they had everything they needed for their first day at UA High School.

Inko: Izumi, do you have everything you need, and you too Izuku?

Izumi: Yes, Mom.

Izuku: Yup

Inko was about to continue, but she was stopped by Izumi. She knew that her mother was worried about Izuku.

Izumi: Mom, You're worrying too much about Izuku. I'm in the same class as her, and I'll let anybody hurt and talk bad about her at UA High School.

Inko knew that Izumi would do anything to protect Izuku. Her worries start to go away when she tells her two beautiful girls that they look great in their UA uniforms.

Izumi: We know

Izuku: We will see you later. Mom

Inko waved her hand at her daughter as she left to start their first day at UA High School. Their dream school that they promise to get into together as siblings

UA High School

Izuku and Izumi were running, trying to find their classroom so they would not be late on their first day at UA High School.

Izuku: Where is class 1-a?

Izumi: This place is huge.

After running for some time trying to find class 1-a, they eventually found class 1a and saw that the door was giant.

Izumi: What a giant door!

Izuku: I guess it has to be accessible to everyone.

Izumi was about to open the door, but Izuku stopped her.

Izumi: What is it?

Izuku: Did you ever think Bakugo might be in the same class as us?

Izumi never thought about it; she never thought Bakugo could be in the same boat as them.

Izumi: I doubt it; who would let him join UA High School?

Izuku: Yeah, you might be right.

Izumi opened the door, surprised to see Bakugo having a conversation with the boy with the glasses.

Iida: Remove your foot from that desk! Such action is insulting to those who came to UA before us as well as the craftsmen who made the desk!

Bakugo: No, As a matter of fact, I don't think so. Which middle school are you from anyway, you two-bit extra?

Iida: A private sch-ahem. I'm from Soumei Junior High School. My name is Iida Tenya.

Bakugo: Soumel!? Well, aren't you elite? It seems I've got a reason to fucking end you after all!

Iida: What nerve! Do you really wish to become a hero?

Izuku turned and looked at Izumi.

Izuku: You were saying?

This caught Iida's attention, and he walked over to them to tell them about himself.

Iida: Hello, I'm Iida Tenya from Soumel.

Izumi: We know; both of us heard you. My name is Izumi Midoryia, and the girl right beside me is my sister, Izuku Midoryia.

When Iida looked over to Izuku, and he started to talk to her about the practical exam.

Iida: Midoryia, you perceived the true nature of that practical exam. While I did not, and I hate to admit it, you were the superior candidate.

Izuku: I didn't perceive anything!

Izumi was confused and asked Izuku what he was talking about. She had perceived something in the practical exam.

Izuku: It's a long story.

While that was happening, Bakugo looked over to them and called Izuku a freak under his breath, not wanting anyone to hear him.

Bakugo: Freak

Izuku thought her first day wasn't crazy enough. A familiar voice spoke, which made Izuku's heart drop.

Ocharo: Ah, I know that hair anywhere

This made Izuki turn around to see the boy who tried to give his points to her. She remembered that his name was Ocharo Uraraka from that projection.

Ocharo: It's the cute-looking girl.

Izuku saw Ocharo wearing his UA uniform and thought he was even cuter. This made her blush, that made her cover up her face with her hands

Ocharo: You got in, just like the presenter said. It makes sense, though; you saved my life in the practical exam.

Izumi looked at Izuku.

Izumi: Wait, you saved his life? How?

Izumi looked at Ocharo to question him about how Izuku saved his life in the practical exam.

Izumi: How did my sister save you?

Ocharo: Oh, she saved herself from being crushed by a giant robot foot.

This made Izumi turn to Izuku quickly after hearing that Izuku saved Ocharo from being crushed by a giant robot foot. She was about to tell Izuku that she could have died, but she was stopped.

Aizawa: If you're going to be hunting for buddies, do it elsewhere.

Everyone looked at the person who spoke to them to see him inside a yellow sleeping bag on the floor.

Aizawa: This is the department of heroics!

The person pulled out a juicer and squeezed it to drink it. Everyone in the class thought, "Who the hell is this guy?" The guy got out of his yellow sleeping bag.

Aizawa: Hmm. It took you eight seconds to quiet down. Life is short, kids. You're all lacking in common sense. I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta. It's a pleasure meeting you.

Aizawa reached into his yellow sleeping bag to pull out a UA gym suit. This made Izumi and Izuku say something under their breath.

Izumi: Gross

Izuku: Gross

Aizawa: Wear these immediately, and then go to the PE grounds.

Everyone grabbed a UA gym suit and went to the changing room to change into it. The boys went into their locker room, and the girls went into their locker room.

Girl Locker Room

While every girl was changing into their UA gym suit, Izumi and Izuku finished changing and looked at each other in their UA gym suits.

Izumi: Uh, The UA gym suit looks good on you, sis

Izuku: I could say the same as you

When Izuku and Izumi were done looking at each other and giving complement on their UA gym suits, they started to head to the PE grounds.

P.E. Ground

When everybody was done changing into their UA gym suits, they were standing on the PE grounds with their teacher, saying what they were doing today.

Aizawa: Today, we're going to do a quirk apprehension test.

Ocharo: What about the ceremony? And the guidance counselor meeting!

Aizawa: If you want to be heroes, we don't have time for frilly niceties. You all understand the school's reputation for freedom on campus. Well, "freedom" goes for us senseis, too.

Everyone looked at Aizawa in silence.

Aizawa: softball pitch, standing long jump, fifty-meter dash, endurance running, grip strength test, sustained sideways jumps, upper body exercises, and seated toe-touch. These are all activities you know from middle school, naturally. physical tests where you were barred from using your quirks. The country still hasn't gotten around to standardizing those sorts of records or keeping track of average performance levels. Well, that's negligence on the part of

When Aizawa was done speaking to them, he called Bakugo to ask him about how far he pitched his softball in middle school.

Aizawa: Bakugo, how far could you pitch a softball in middle school?

Bakugo: Sixty-seven meters

Aizawa told Bakugo to stand in the circle.

Aizawa: Try using your quirk this time around. As long as you don't exit the circle, anything you do is fine.

Aizawa told Bakugo not to hold back while using his quirk on the softball.

Bakugo: You got it.

Bakugo threw the softball with all his strength, with the addition of using his quirk to make the ball go far.

Bakugo: DIE!!!!

When Bakugo threw the ball, he said, "Die." Aizawa had a phone device that tracked the meter of your quirk on the softball. It started to calculate Bakugo's throw and how far it went with him using his quirk.

Aizawa: Before anything else, one must know what they're capable of.

When the phone device was done calculating Bakugo's throw, Aizawa showed it to every one of Bakugo's

Aizawa: This is a rational metric that will form the basis of your "hero foundation."

The phone device showed that Bakugo got seven hundred-five from throwing a softball while using his quirk. This made some of the students say it was fun while using their quirk to do this.

Aizawa: It looks fun, you say? So you were planning to spend your three years here? Have a good time! What did it take to become a hero?

Aizawa looked at everyone.

Aizawa: All right, then. In that case, the new rule is that the student who ranks last in a total of points will be judged "hopeless" and instantly expelled. Our "freedom" means we dispense with students as we please. Welcome to the Department of Heroes.

Ocharo spoke out about Aizawa's new rule that he added.

Ocharo: This is our first day here! But even if it weren't, that is just unfair!

Aizawa heard Ocharo.

Aizawa: natural disasters, massive accidents, ego-mad villains All kinds of calamities can happen when we least expect them. "Japan's now positively drenched in unreasonableness," and it's our job as heroes to reverse it all and restore reason. If you were counting on a friendly chat at the local McDonald's after school, that's too bad. From now on, for the next three years, all you can expect from your life at UA is this "Plus Ultra." I expect you to overcome these trails and climb to the top.

Everyone started to get prepared to do the quirk apprehension test, not wanting to get last and get expelled on their first day at UA High School.

Aizawa: Now then, that was the demonstration. It's time to step up to the plate.

Trail One: The fifty-meter dash

The first people to do the fifty-meter dash were Iida and a girl who had a frog quirk, her name being Tsuyu Asui. Iida beat Tsysu with the help of his quirk, which was named "Engine." The next people that were up were Ocharo and a boy with a tail. Ocharo touched his shoes and clothes to make them weightless. When Ocharo was done doing that, he and the tail boy started their fifty-meter dash.

When Ocharo and Tail Boy were done doing their fifty-meter dash, Ocharo was happy that he had beat his middle school record by two seconds. The next people that were up were a boy named Shoto and a girl named Shoka.

Izumi: Shoto and Shoka?

Izuku: I think their siblings

Izumi: Why do you say that?

Izuku: Umm, They both have a similar name, like ours: Izuku and Izumi.

Izumi: Oh yeah.

Shoto and Shoka got into place to start their fifty-meter dash. While waiting for Aizawa to start, Shoka looked at Shoto and told him something.

Shoka: You better use your other side too. You don't have a chance of winning by only using your ice side, "Perfect Creation."

When Aizawa said to start, Shoto used his ice quirk to launch him to the finish line, but he was beaten by Shoka, who used her cryo quirk to slide to the finish line. She turned around and looked at Shoto.

Shoka: As I said, you don't even have a chance of winning "perfect creation."

The next people that were up were Izumi and a girl named Katsumi. The two girls walked up to start their fifty-meter dash. Izumi looked at the girl and noticed that she looked identical to Bakugo, but something was different about her. The two of them got into position and waited for Aizawa to say start.

Aizawa: start

Izumi used her wind power to launch herself to the finish line, and Katsumi punched the ground to make an explosion to launch herself to the finish line too. The two of them managed to cross the finish line at the same time. Katsumi walked up to Izumi.

Katsumi: I can't believe it; we crossed the finish line together.

Izumi: Yeah

The two of them started back where the other student was. While walking, Izumi asked Katsumi a question that she had in mind.

Izumi: Hey, can I ask you a question?

Katsumi looked at her.

Katsumi: Sure

Izumi: Are you related to Bakugo by chance?

Katsumi: Yeah, I'm his twin sister.

This made Izumi shocked that Bakugo even had a twin sister. Izumi never heard Bakugo mention that he had a twin sister.

Izumi: Are you two similar to each other?

Katsumi: Oh no, I'm different than him. He's always angry, while I'm calm, collected, and friendly, as you see.

Izumi: I can see

Izuku saw everybody go with her, with Bakugo and Izuku being the last two people that needed to go. She was scared to be beside Bakugo, but she needed to do this. She walked up right beside him and got into position. She and Bakugo wanted Aizawa to start.

Aizawa: Start

When Izuku heard Aizawa say start, she was about to run with her, taking her first steps but out of nowhere. She just teleported to the finish line. Everyone was shocked to see Izuku just finish the fifty-meter dash within seconds. Even Izuku was shocked that she just beat the fifty-meter dash in seconds. Izumi ran up to Izuku to ask her, "How did she do that?"

Izuku: I don't know., sister

Izumi: I see

Izuku remembered herself doing this too in the entrance exam. Bakugo eventually finished the fifty-meter dash, with him being angry that Izuku beat him. He started to talk under his breath about Izuku.

Bakugo: I can't believe it; that freak is here, and she manages to beat me? This is impossible.

While Bakugo was talking to himself, his twin sister, Katsumi, walked up to him to check on him. She saw him standing still for a while, and she wanted to see if he was okay.

Katsumi: Hey, are you okay?

Katsumi was about to put her hand on Bakugo's shoulder, but he punched her hand away.

Bakugo: Don't touch me, extra.

Katsumi: Gezz, I was just checking up on you; you were standing still for a while.

Bakugo started to walk away from Katsumi.

Bakugo: I don't need you to check up on me.

Bakugo walked to where the other students were to start the next quirk apprehension test. Katsumi followed suit, going where the other students were to do the next quirk apprehension test.

Trail Two: The Grip Strength Test

The students started the second test, called the grip strength test. Every student had to grasp a handheld device that reads the force their grip exhibits in kilograms. They need to use their full strength to grasp the hand-held device to get their score.

While everyone was doing the grip strength test, Izuku and Izumi were beside each other. When the two of them gripped the hand-held device with their full strength, they suddenly broke the hand-held device with the strength of their hands. This made everyone look at them to see the broken hand-held device in their hands.

Toru: Wow, both of you are strong!

Izuku and Izumi looked at the girl who said that was invisible from her quirk.

Izuku: we knew, we were this strong

Izumi: Yeah

Aizawa saw this and didn't say anything about it, but she kept in mind to keep an eye on Izuku and Izumi.

Trail Three: The Standing Long Jump

In this trial of the quirk apprehension test, the students use their quirks to clear a sandbox designed for a standing long jump. Izumi used her wind power to make lunch. Katsumi punched the ground to launch herself, like in the first trial. Shoto used ice to make it far, but this was beaten by Shoka, who traveled far with her Cryo quirk and beat Shoto.

Izuku: Alright, It's my turn.

Izuku breathed in and out, just like in the 50-meter dash. She started to run towards the sandbox. She jumped and thought she would teleport, like in the fifty-meter dash. This didn't happen, but she saw that she jumped a decent distance, beating her middle school jump record.

The quirk apprehension test continued on with the students doing the next trial, which was Repeated Side Steps. Izumi and Izuku saw a purple-haired boy do this trail easily with the help of his quirk.

Izuku: His quirk is helping in this trail of quirk apprehension.

Izumi: True

Fifth trial: The pitch

This quirk apprehension trail was to throw the softball with the help of their quirk, just like Bakugo did. Izumi used her wind power on the softball to make it go far. Katsumi punched the softball to make an explosion and make it go far. Shoka made a cryobat and used it to hit the softball. Ocharo was the next person to throw the softball. He walked up, entered the circle, and used his quirk on the softball.

Ocharo: Go, go, go!

The softball started to float up, going to the sky and not being seen again. Aizawa showed the ocharo record to everyone, and they were shocked to see that he had gotten infinity.

Kaminari: Holy cow! He got an Infinity."

Everyone threw the softball, with Izuku being the last person to do so. She walked up to the circle and entered it. Izuku looked at the softball in her hand.

Iida: I wonder how far Midoryia will throw it.

Bakugo: She's not going to throw it far! She's a freak and should not be in this school!

Iida: A freak?

Bakugo: Yea, she's a f-

Bakugo was cut off by Izumi

Izumi: Stop calling my sister a freak; you're the one who is a freak, not my sister.

Bakugo looked at Izumi.

Bakugo: You think protecting her would help her not be a freak? She will always be a freak, no matter what.

Iida: Alright, two of you, stop! We must be quiet and watch Izuku throw the softball.

Izumi and Bakugo became quiet and looked at Izuku, who was in the circle. She hasn't thrown the ball yet, but she did hear all the conversation between Izumi and Bakugo. This made her speak in her head about the conversation between her sister and Bakugo.

Izuku (mind): Bakugo is right, no matter how Izumi protects me and keeps my secret hidden. I will always be a freak. But he's wrong! I'm not a freak. That way, I wanted to join UA; I wanted to show people that even a person like me could be a hero, no matter if they are a freak!

Izuku pulled her hand back and with all of her power, courage, and strength. She threw the softball with it, beating Bakugo's record throw.

Izumi: Let's go, sister; your throw was amazing!

Ocharo: Wow, she keeps surprising me.

Iida: Indeed

This made Bakugo angry at Izuku; he just saw Izuku beat his recorded pitch. This made Bakugo mad at Izuku, which made him charge her. Izumi was about to use her wind power on Bakugo to stop him. But she was beaten by Aizawa, who used his quirk and stopped Bakugo.

Bakugo: What is this?

Aizawa: It's my special capturing weapon-a steel wire alloy woven with carbon nanofibers! And don't make me use my quirk so much.

Aizawa's quirk was called Erasure; it allows him to erase the quirk of anyone he looks at; if he blinks, the effect will turn off the person he erased from. He let Bakugo in and blinked to let him get his quirk back.

Aizawa: We're wasting time. Prepare for the next trial.

Izuku walked past Bakugo and went to Izumi to go to the next trial. This made Bakugo look at Izuku, with Katsumi walking to him.

Kastumi: What the hell was that?

Bakugo looked at Kastumi.

Bakugo: Was what?

Katsumi: Was what!? You were about to harm her for no reason! You could, or might, get expelled after this!

Bakugo: Tch

Bakugo walked past Katsumi with her looking at her brother in disbelief, not even caring that he almost hurt Izuku.

Katsumi: Uh, I wish my father raised you more.

Katsumi walked back to the class to do the rest of the quirk apprehension trail. At the end of the quirk apprehension trail, Aizawa showed everyone their results.

Aizawa: Also, I was lying about expelling Simone.

The class went silent and stared at Aizawa.

Aizawa: That was a rational deception meant to bring out the best in all of you.

Everyone screamed, "What?" after hearing what Aizawa said to them about lying to them about expelling someone. Izuku looked at the quirk apprehension results to see that she was in sixth place, with Izumi being above her in fifth place.

Izuku: Uh, not too bad for me.

When everyone was done being shocked, Aizawa tricked them into thinking about someone being expelled for being last in the quirk apprehension trials. He started to speak.

Aizawa: Anyway. We're done here. Your documents about the curriculum and such are back in the classroom. Give them a look.

Aizawa started to walk away, with the students going back to the changing locker to change into their UA uniforms. While Aizawa was walking away, he started to think about Izuku and Izumi on the grip strength test. He never saw anyone break the handheld device except for one person back then. He remembers her breaking the hand-held device in his year of UA.

Outside of the UA High School Building

Izumi: The first day of UA High School was tiring.

Izuku: Well, what did you expect from the number one school in Japan?

Izumi: Yeah, you are right.

When the twin sister was leaving UA High School grounds, Izumi told Izuku what that move was that she made in the first of the Quirk apprehension trial.

Izuku: I don't know. It just happeed

Izumi: I see, but...

Izumi looks at Izuku.

Izumi: What did the boy say about you saving him in the exam?

Izuku: Uhh, can you promise me that you won't be mad?

Izumi: I promise

Izuku: Ok, I saved him from being crushed by a giant robot foot.

Izuku saw Izumi put her hands on her shoulders.

Izumi: Now, I know you were being a nice person by saving him, but...

Izumi started to shake Izuku by her shoulders.

Izumi: What were you thinking? You could have died in the process!

Izuku grabbed Izumi's hands to stop her from shaking.

Izuku: I know, but I couldn't leave him to die.

Izumi removed her hands from Izuku's shoulders.

Izumi: Yea, I know, but never do stuff like that again.

Izuku: Alright

Izumi hugged Izuku for a good minute, and they started to head home.

Izumi: Huh, imagine Mom hearing this story.

Izuku: She would definitely kill me for doing that.

Izumi: Yup

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 60 14
Izuku was presumed dead at age 14 because of certain things that happened between him, his "sister" and his "friends", his "sister" and his "friends"...
32.6K 766 24
Izuku is ftm trans and bakugo is not as mean. They also don't know each other until UA.
60.4K 1.8K 31
Izumi's quirk ended up developing at the age 14 but her mom and her were already prepared to move to Yokohama for some time. And yes, Izumi did not t...
166K 2.7K 42
Izuku was returning home when he saw an old lady being attacked by thugs. He fended off the hooligans when the old lady injected him with drugs. When...