RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

By CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... More

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E1
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E14
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E3
S7E4
S7E5
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E9
S7E10
S7E11
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E16
S7E17
S7E18
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E4
S8E5
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E10
S8E11
S8E12
S8E13
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S7E15

1.1K 25 27
By CeruleanLancer

Author's Note:

RWBY season 7 spoilers ahead. (Only in this authors note)

Season 7 ep 1 of RWBY was kind of eh, not much happened. I like that Winter is on Ironwoods side and Ironwood being paranoid is great. The Racist guy was great, added good world building. Only thing I didn't like was Penny. The way she was introduced was bad and made her death seem like a joke. "Haha I died but I'm back again. SALUTATIONS!" It was awful. And Ruby barely had any reaction either. All around it was just done terribly.

Also I predict Salem is gonna make Atlas fall on Mantle. Completely destroying the kingdom. I hope that happens, bad guys need a win.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E15- Watch the Flank

"Was that Ruby's famous nope?" Ren asked.

"Infamous." Yang groaned, "Usually she's not stubborn but when she starts saying 'nope nope nope'" Yang mocked, "She digs her heels into the ground."

Ruby giggled, "Nope."

Yang shook her head, "How did you encounter the 'nope' Jaune?"

"I was whining about being a leader and how hard it was." Jaune explained.

"And doubting yourself." Ruby added.

"And doubting myself." Jaune nodded.

"I hope this wasn't recent." Pyrrha frowned with worry stricken across her face.

"Beginning of the first semester." Ruby explained waving a hand.

Pyrrha gave a short sigh of relief. "Ok, I'm ready when the rest of you are."

Jaune took a glance around the room looking for approval.

Ruby let out an groan mixed whine, "Church is alive. Do I have to say more?"

Jaune chuckled and shook his head as he hit play.

" Watch the Flank" Appeared on the screen with the theme.

Pyrrha nodded, "Watching the flank is always important when fighting more than one enemy."

"You would know, knocking Cardin's entire team into the ground." Nora grinned.

Pyrrha blushed, "They fought well, with more team work I'm sure they could have fared better."

"But not win?" Yang asked raising a cheeky eyebrow.

"I didn't say that." Pyrrha rubbed her neck.

Fade in to Lopez and Simmons securing Red Base

Lopez: "Consiga más cajas allá."

Caption: Get more boxes over there!

The scene shows boxes stacked as a barricade, blocking the entrance.

"That's not going to hold him back." Nora commented, "They should attack him."

"And why should they? They'll get killed." Weiss pointed out.

"The best defense is a good offense." Nora grinned.

Simmons: "Keep watching your motion tracker. This guy can turn invisible."

Lopez: "Es eso donde él fue?"

Caption: Is that where he went?

Cut to the Meta flickering in and out of invisibility, and grunting loudly.

"He's having power problems." Ren commented.

"I don't think he was a wind turbine to help him out this time." Yang added.

"Then they have an advantage." Pyrrha grinned, "I believe they can beat him."

Simmons: "Whoa! Did you hear that?"

Lopez: "Tengo algo en mi perseguidor de movimiento."

Caption: I have something on my motion tracker.

Simmons: "(meekly) Yeah, it was loud."

"He's mostly talking to himself whenever he responds to Lopez." Blake commented.

"That means Lopez is too." Ruby laughed.

Lopez: "No, Usted idiota! Allá!"

Caption: No, you idiot! Over there!

They back up, glance at each other, reload in perfect unison, and Donut walks around the corner nonchalantly as the guitar riff ends.

Donut: "Hey guys. Sup?"

"He must be deaf or an idiot- never mind he is an idiot. They all are." Weiss shook her head.

"That's their charm." Yang pointed out.

Simmons: "Donut?"

Lopez: "Usted no dijo a este individuo para cambiar color?" Caption: Didn't you say this guy could change color?

"But not helmets. Also the spaulders are different too." Ruby commented.

"Spaulders? Don't tell me you're crazy for armor too." Yang almost pleaded.

Ruby pursed her lips and shrugged, "You can't really be a weapons nerd if you don't know anything about armor." Ruby's face lit up. "And some armor can also be a weapon! Like your gauntlets and this really cool bracer this third year in a hoodie had, it had a retractable knife and-"

She stopped when she saw everyone staring at her. "And uh... sorry."

Yang waved for Jaune, not deigning to even express her annoyance.

Donut: "I just finished cleaning up Blue Base. What's going on over here?"

Lopez: "Pienso que debemos tirarlo apenas para ser seguros."

Caption: I think we should shoot him just to be safe.

Weiss chuckled, "I think Lopez knows it's not the Meta."

Simmons: "Donut that guy attacked me. I ran out of the base screaming! Why didn't you help me?"

"That's a great question." Ruby frowned.

Donut: "You guys seemed like you knew each other. I thought you were just catching up."

Ruby facepalmed.

Simmons: "He was firing grenades at me!"

Nora laughed giddily.

Donut: "Yeah? So? I thought that was an inside joke between the two of you."

Simmons: " What? What kinda joke would that be?"

"Some people have really weird inside jokes." Jaune commented.

Ruby gasped, "Oh guys! This show is like a big inside joke!"

"What?" Weiss raised an eyebrow.

"No one else knows about the show, I mean I don't think they do. We can make jokes about the show and only we'll get them." Ruby explained.

"Like what?" Weiss asked.

"Like uhhh, Jaune! You can shout blue spider and Nora will know to use her grenades. Or uhhh... I don't know I can say sidewinder and Weiss can attack with ice." Ruby explained.

"So code words in battle. Like our duo moves?" Jaune asked.

Ruby nodded, "Yeah but... also inside jokes like I don't know... someone really offensive and annoying can be an Andy."

Yang frowned, "Wow, he sure is an Andy. Ha ha ha."

Ruby growled, "Well it sounds dumb when you say it like that."

Yang laughed, "I know- I know what you mean. I like it, we have a lot of inside jokes now. Seven seasons worth."

Donut: "Well how do I know? I've been gone a long time, Simmons."

Simmons: " What?"

Donut: "In fact, it was clear that I didn't know the guy. So shame on you for not introducing us. And quite frankly, I found the whole thing a bit rude."

"Is he seriously trying to be the victim here?" Weiss asked.

"He is!" Nora argued, "Simmons abandoned him and just ran."

Weiss frowned, "That's true."

Simmons: "... What?"

Donut: "Rude."

Lopez: "Seriamente, podría apenas tirar..."

Caption: Seriously, we could just bury him out back.

Weiss laughed, "Lopez has been so good this season."

Lopez: "... del respirador ahora."

Caption: We wouldn't even have to tell anybody.

Weiss continued to laugh.

Cut to the temple.

Tucker: "Church? You're telling me that thing is Church."

Ruby grinned, "He is, memory or not."

Caboose: "Well, not exactly. See um, technically, ah, this thing, is ah just a memory of Church. Um, his name is Epsilon."

"Memory." Ren nodded.

Ruby groaned, "You were the one arguing that if Delta looked and acted like Delta then it was Delta."

Ren nodded, "I know. I think because they're A.I. when they're just memories they're actually copies. Because they're computer programs, do you see what I mean?"

Ruby frowned, "Yes."

Tucker: "Epsiwhatsawhat?"

Church: "Me, dipshit!"

"Oh no, he's Caboose's image of Church." Blake groaned.

Weiss grimaced, "Please no."

Ruby nodded, "I want real Church. Or at least an accurate memory."

Caboose: "Uh yeah, see he's a resident memory of the guy that church was based on? So, he's kind of like, remembering himself. Eh, Simmons can explain. You know much better than I can. Probably."

"I think Caboose is actually explaining this rather well." Pyrrha commented. "This is Epsilon's memory of Church who himself is a memory of the Director."

Ren nodded, "That's a much better explanation than Caboose's, thank you."

Pyrrha smiled and nodded.

Grif: "Sounds like I have another reason to be glad Simmons isn't here."

Church: "Wait, I thought he was Simmons."

"Simmons is Maroon, not Red." Nora commented. "It's weird that they aren't good with colors."

"Well for us color is common knowledge, everyone is a basic expert because of the effects the Great war had on our culture." Jaune explained.

"Ooblecks' essay is really bleeding through." Pyrrha chuckled.

Jaune nodded, "Thanks for the help again."

Caboose: "He's Sarge. Su-u-arrguh. Uh."

Church: "I'm confused, not deaf you idiot. And who's the yellow one?"

Grif: "I'm not yellow, I'm orange!"

"I made that same mistake." Ren commented, "but only for Ring 2 during the first few seasons."

Church: "Yeah? Then how'd you know who I was talkin' about?"

Tucker: "How come he remembers us, but not who we are?"

Grif: "Why does everyone think I'm yellow? Seriously! Didn't anybody have a box of crayons when they were a kid?"

"He's definitely orange now, but before it was unclear if he was orange or not." Ren commented.

"It still is kind of unclear, but not as bad as the first few seasons." Jaune added.

Caboose: "Oh it will come back to him. See I've been telling him stories, about all of us."

Tucker: "..."

Caboose: "Well, most of us."

"So he won't be remembering Tucker." Pyrrha sighed.

Sarge: "Is that what you've been tryin' to do all this time? Rebuild your buddy?"

Caboose: "Yes. No. Maybe. Which would make you less mad?"

Ruby laughed, "I said the same thing to Dad and... and Mom whenever I ate all the cookies."

Yang smiled warmly, "I remember that."

Tucker: "So the only stuff he knows about us is what you told him? That's scary on a lotta levels dude."

Church: "Why?"

"Because he now remembers them all as... as those annoying. So so so annoying mental images." Blake sighed.

"At least they aren't here." Weiss pointed out, "And so far this... Church? Epsilon?"

"Church." Ruby nodded.

"This Church hasn't acted like the one if Caboose's mind." Weiss finished.

"Maybe after he died he remembered him better." Pyrrha suggested.

"That's kind of sad." Ruby pouted.

Tucker: "Hoh, why, okay, quick quiz: Who am I?"

Church: "You're Captain Flowers, right? You're dead. I've been meaning to ask you about that part, is he like a zombie?"

"Probably the armor color." Ren answered the question not yet asked. "Tucker switched his regulation blue armor with Captain Flowers's."

Tucker: "Uh huh, and who is he?"

Church: "He's Grif. Which is spelled with two Fs."

Ren chuckled, "In my early notes I also made that mistake."

Grif: "God dammit! Okay, now that's another thing!"

Church: "Caboose was very specific about that second F."

"I wonder if that's an inside joke. It definitely sounds like one." Blake commented.

"Inside joke for who?" Nora asked.

"The writers." Blake explained.

Tucker: "Yeah, and what about the red guy?"

Church: "Well, if he's not Simmons, then I guess he's Sarge. That would make him the gruff and regimented leader of the Red Team."

"Hmm he remembers Sarge well." Ren commented.

"I feel like the joke is coming, unpause it." Yang ordered.

Sarge: "That actually seems pretty-"

Tucker: "Just give him one more second."

Church: "Which would make him also the Captain of their pirate ship."

Tucker: "There it is."

"There it- oh." Yang laughed. "There's the joke."

Caboose: "I am a good story teller."

Tucker: "How are you gonna tell stories? You can't even read stories."

"You can still tell a story without being able to read. Many old fairy tales were passed down like that. Like the woman in the tower, that's the oldest fairy tale I know of." Pyrrha commented.

"I wonder what the origin of many fairy tales are." Ren sighed, "Oral stories get muddled the longer time passes."

Caboose: "I can read."

Tucker: "Caboose is the only guy I know of who had an illustrated field manual. He's a moron."

Weiss frowned, "I thought they had to be illustrated, to properly show how to handle certain equipment."

Caboose: "Well it helps when the stories have pictures. Duh."

Ruby nodded, "Agreed."

"I believe words can describe something better than any picture could. Pictures can be seen in many different lights." Blake commented.

"But books can be misread." Ruby pointed out.

"Then reread." Blake chuckled.

Ruby groaned, "That's not what I meant, also what about the saying. A painting says a thousand words?"

Blake nodded, "Which is my point, you can look at a painting and see one thing I can see another."

Ruby shrugged, "I like books with pictures, they're better than books without pictures. it helps me get everything right in my head."

Blake nodded, "I agree, but only for authors who can't describe scenes well."

"You know most books with pictures are kids books." Yang chuckled.

Ruby blushed, "Not those books! I mean I like the books where each new chapter has a small mostly black and white picture showing the characters or something."

"I like those too." Blake added.

Tucker: "For the first two months I worked with him, he thought you held grenades over your head, while they shot arrows at the enemy."

Caboose: "That diagram could have been a lot more specific."

"That would be cool!" Nora grinned.

Pyrrha chuckled and shook her head.

Sarge: "Heh. You're lucky. As a recruit Grif didn't even know what a grenade was. I called it a pineapple. And he tried to swallow it."

"Grif is dumber than Caboose! How can you not know what a grenade is. I'm surprised he didn't knock the pin out trying to eat it." Nora commented.

Grif: "Yeah well it still tasted better than those M.R.E.s you serve us."

"What are M.R.E.s?" Ruby asked.

"Meals ready to eat. They're quick and last a while. Winter says they taste awful." Weiss explained. "I like the military jokes in the show."

Sarge: "Grif, show some respect! Do you know how many men died to develop those meals?"

Grif: "I can tell you exactly how many: everybody who ever tasted one."

Weiss laughed, "Winter hates M.R.E.s with a passion."

Tucker: "At least he doesn't kill everyone who suits up for your team."

"Caboose hasn't tried to kill Tucker yet has he?" Yang asked.

"No. He hasn't." Pyrrha shook her head.

Caboose: "Oh, yeah, I don't think I really did that."

Tucker: "Then who did?"

Caboose: "Okay, stick with me on this, right? What if Church, travelled back in time, using Wyoming's special ability power-"

Weiss and Blake groaned.

"I do not want that to be canon." Blake groaned.

Weiss nodded, "I hope they go with the ret-con."

Tucker: "God, shut up, that's fucking retarded."

Weiss and Blake nodded.

Grif: "Hugh, you guys are idiots!"

Caboose: "What? What about you guys?"

Sarge: "Who's the real idiot? The idiot? Or the idiot who fights it?"

"What? They're still- never mind." Weiss shook her head.

Tucker: "What dude? In either scenario, you're still an idiot."

Sarge: "Huhh, I would expect you to say something like that."

Grif: "Wait, I think he's right."

Sarge: "Shut up Grif! I always thought your armor was yellow too. Matches your personality."

"I've never associated yellow with lazy." Yang frowned. "I always saw it as burning, cool, and fire you know? That's why I mostly dress in yellow. And because I'm blonde."

"I kind of thought as yellow as Heroic." Jaune shrugged. "But I've never really tried to dress in a color like you guys, why do you guys like to dress in a color?"

Ren also shrugged, "Well if you want an answer thinking about the big picture then I would say culture. But I dress in green because it helps me blend in with nature and... and My father dressed in green."

Nora put a hand on his shoulder, "I dress in pink because pink makes me stand out! And I love pink."

"Pink definitely matches your personality." Pyrrha chuckled, "I dress in gold and red because the red matches my hair and bronze compliments red. I- I had stylists make my wardrobe for fights. But it's also grown on me."

"I dress in Black because it helps me sneak when it's dark." Blake explained. "And I like dark clothing."

"I think for me it's kind of obvious." Weiss chuckled, "White, snow, everything with the SDC being white because of the snowflake emblem. White has been the color for me since I was born."

"Would you ever wear another color?" Ruby asked.

"I like white, and it matches my hair. And before you ask no. I won't ever dye my hair." Weiss explained.

"I think it would be cool to dye the tips of my hair redder, because sometimes it's barely noticeable." Ruby grinned. "And I've always liked red so I wear red."

"Red to me has always been about being aggressive. You're not like that at all, at least when you're not fighting." Pyrrha laughed.

Ruby laughed too, "You're the same way."

Ren nodded, "There's a science to that. The different effects different colors have on our brains."

"This conversation is getting too nerdy for me." Nora frowned.

Jaune chuckled, "Ok ok."

Caboose: "Hey! You shouldn't be mean to people who work for you, and just want to be your friend!"

"I agree with that, but I don't think the others want to be friends." Pyrrha chuckled nervously.

Tucker: "No one tries to do that but you."

Sarge: "I think you're all a bunch o' idiots and I'm gonna fight every one of ya."

Nora laughed, "Sarge is the best."

Everyone talks over each other for a bit. This is what the transcript could discern/what I could discern.

Grif: "I hate you, you don't even know what color I am."

Tucker: "What are the chances I don't even find a chick?"

Grif: "So fuck you and go fuck yourself."

Sarge: "Oh yeah? Well in your face."

Tucker: "No really, it says oogly, how is that fucking possible?"

"Can anyone understand what they're saying?" Ruby asked.

"They're all talking over each other it's hard to hear." Blake grimaced as she wiggled her ears.

"I think Tucker said oogly." Nora added.

Sarge: "I can handle a shotgun."

Grif: "You had sex with a rock."

Tucker: "Your sister's name is a Rock?"

Yang burst out laughing, "I caught that part."

"We all did." Weiss shook her head.

Church: "Everybody stop."

Caboose: " I am yelling about things okay I guess we're done now."

Pyrrha laughed, "He just wanted to join in."

Church: "Alright listen guys, I may not remember everything right now, but it will come back to me, 'kay? I can feel it. But I do know this: If we don't work together, and destroy this weapon, those guys outside are gonna kill a lot of people. And we can't let that happen. So just for a moment, let's set aside our differences, and get to work solving this problem."

"Wow." Ruby's eyes practically glowed, "He's so much better than he was before! He's changed from when he died. He's still church! Not a bad memory or copy."

"This is surprisingly inspirational... for the show I mean. Not actually inspiring." Weiss corrected.

"Sure." Yang smirked.

Weiss's eyes narrowed at the cocky blonde, "I'm glad he is taking control for something good. But now I'm just waiting for the punch line."

"Does there have to be a punch line?" Pyrrha asked.

"We'll see." Jaune said.

Church starts drifting to his right

Church: "Together. Being in charge is a tough task. But I'm a born leader. So if you follow me, I know I can get us through this. Are you with me?"

"Is he trying to circle them for dramatic effect or leave?" Weiss asked.

"He's not circling." Blake pointed out.

"Hmm, hard to tell from the camera angle." Weiss explained.

Grif: "Where are you going?"

Church: "Uh yeah, I don't seem to have full control over my body yet? But that doesn't invalidate anything I said! I assume leader- fuck, okay, I'll be right back! Noone else take the leader position while I'm gone!"

Church goes around a corner off screen.

"So that was just a pitch to be leader." Weiss smiled.

Pyrrha nodded, "Yeah, he's right it didn't invalidate anything he said."

"What he said after kind of did." Blake chuckled, "He wanted to be the leader."

"I still want to know how he's flying." Ruby commented.

"We still know it's not Gravity dust. Even though relatively little would have to be used to have him hover. The supply of gravity dust in the world is immense, which is how Atlas stays floating above Mantle." Weiss explained.

"Yeah, Qrow teaching us about Mantle living in Atlas's shadow was literal. Mantle is literally in Atlas's shadow right?" Yang asked.

Weiss nodded, "Yeah, the floating city was meant to liven the spirits of a kingdom who had just lost a war."

"Uncle Qrow was really pessimistic about the people still in Mantle." Ruby frowned.

Weiss grimaced but nodded without a word.

Jaune noticed the tension, "So uhh Gravity dust right? Pretty cool. Haven't you used it Ruby?"

Ruby nodded, "Yeah. I wasted it all. I should have saved it, it propels me soooo high into the air I love it!" "Dust in general is incredible." Ren added.

"Yeah it's like magic!" Nora grinned.

Ren nodded, "It is, which is probably why many believe in it. Or religion."

"Dust has been scientifically explained... for the er- most part. It's an energy propellant that's activated by aura." Weiss explained.

"..and?" Ruby asked.

Weiss sighed, "That's basically it, for our understanding of dust."

" Magic! " Nora sang.

"It is not magic! Magic isn't real." Weiss gave a defiant huff.

"I wouldn't say that." Ren hummed.

"You believe in magic?" Weiss asked in her best attempt to not sound mocking.

Ren shrugged, "I also wouldn't say that. I would say I'm an agnostic. Dust and Aura are inherently magic like but no other evidence shows for or against it being magic."

Weiss hummed, "Interesting, I believe there is a rational explanation to dust, how it's formed, and it's relation to Aura."

Blake nodded, "I feel the same way, but I've never really cared or thought about it."

"I think magic would be cool. I'd like for it to exist." Ruby smiled.

"If I can't explain it, it's magic." Nora grinned.

Ren held up a hand, "Just so all of you are aware, she has her own... Nora definition of Magic."

Those in the room chuckled.

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about it either." Jaune frowned. "I guess I'm an agnostic about it like Ren."

"Agnostic sounds like going with the flow and not really caring. I like it." Yang grinned.

Everyone looked to Pyrrha.

Pyrrha shrugged, "I don't really have an opinion on it."

Jaune pursed his lips, "Ok everyone ready?"

Caboose: "Okay bye."

Sarge: "Yeah, seeya later, Winston Churchill"

The screen cuts to black.

"Winston Churchill? Weird name." Nora snorted.

Whats your opinion on RWBY season 7 ep 1. And for those who haven't seen it yet feel free to give your opinion whenever you are able to watch it.

Also I wish there was a more in depth look into the past of the characters. Mainly team JNPR and definitely Pyrrha. I want to know what her little prayer to Jaune was when she was unlocking his Aura.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.7K 14
After a random explosion that occurred in team RWBY's room, team RWBY encounter people who claim to be team RWBY... from the future!? What is all thi...
8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
119 6 4
The RWBY series, known for its humor, action, lore, and story. It does have its flaws, but is still an enjoyable series. Some may hate it, some may l...
658 28 11
The Adventure Continues, as it's Finally the Second Semister of Beacon for Teams SCLT, JNPR & RWBY, We see our boy Soul realizing his Feeling for Yan...