RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

By CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... More

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E1
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E14
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E3
S7E4
S7E5
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E9
S7E10
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E15
S7E16
S7E17
S7E18
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E4
S8E5
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E10
S8E11
S8E12
S8E13
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S7E11

1K 24 0
By CeruleanLancer

Author's Note:

Recently I went through Wiki and went major nerd on RWBY lore. It was interesting, a lot was from the "After the Fall" book which I don't wanna buy. Most of what I learned was clarification on things like locations, dust, history, etc.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E11- Dumb Cop, Bad Cop

"Dumb Cop, Bad Cop" appeared on the screen with the theme.

Instead of humming team RWBY let out a chorus of groans.

"Oh those two VPD officers were idiots." Weiss shook her head.

"I don't think we get paid enough." Ruby mocked. "Those two shouldn't be paid at all."

Blake snorted, "Sun threw a banana in the Dumb ones face."

"What? If any of them was dumb it would have been the other one, Banana face was bad cop. Scrawny was dumb cop." Yang explained.

Ruby cackled, "He was so mad when the Banana hit him."

"Who are you talking about?" Pyrrha asked.

"Two VPD officers." Weiss explained, "We encountered them while they were investigating a Dust Robbery, I think they are technically VPD investigators but they weren't doing much investigation."

Pyrrha nodded, "I see, when was this?"

"Right before Weiss and Blake had their verbal slap fight of who's more of a victim." Yang laughed.

The two in question glared at Yang.

"Oh first semester." Nora nodded.

Weiss pinched the bridge of her nose, "It was about more, so much more. But fine we're over it."

Yang began to chuckle, "You even screamed that you were a victim."

"I said we're OVER IT!" Weiss yelled as her face turned red with rage. "I do not want to go into the argument again but damnit Yang you know it was over more than that."

Yang suddenly became serious, "Sorry, I was just trying to joke about it."

Weiss sagged and let out a sigh, "I know, it's fine."

Blake let out a small chuckle, "I'm a victim."

Weiss shot Blake a glare, "I'm going to push you around."

Blake glanced at the door, "Oh quick, I have to go."

The two began to laugh.

"How come you two can joke about it and not me?" Yang asked.

"Because we were the ones who argued." Blake laughed.

"For hours." Ruby groaned, "I don't even want to remember that, I got a headache."

"The argument was very loud." Ren nodded, "Even in our dorm."

Weiss and Blake sagged a little, "Sorry." They mumbled.

"I'm happy you two can laugh about it now." Pyrrha smiled.

"Me too." Blake chuckled as Weiss nodded.

Fade in to the back of a turret-less Warthog and Grif at a radio station.

Grif: "Simmons, come on Simmons are you there or what?"

"I bet they have a jammer." Blake commented.

Jaune nodded, "Yeah, since now they're definitely bad guys we know they don't want anyone interfering with them."

"So why would they let them get in the dig site?" Nora asked before gasping, "To kill them?"

Jaune shook his head, "No, probably so they wouldn't raise suspicion, if they killed everyone who came near them then they would have to answer for that."

"Wouldn't the mine field kill anyone who came near them?" Nora asked.

Jaune frowned, "That is a hole in my theory."

Grif meets the same impotent static that Simmons got.

Grif: "Okay, I give up. Something's wrong with the radio now too. I'll go check their jeep."

Sarge: "What the hell is wrong with this jeep anyway? Doesn't have a turret."

Ruby nodded in agreement.

Caboose: "Maybe it's just a car?"

Sarge: "What does that mean?"

Caboose: "You know, like a car. A regular car."

"That's still not a regular car, looks like it's a regular Warthog but it just needs a turret attachment." Ruby commented, "Ohh! Interchangeable turrets... I have another idea for Coco's turret."

"What is it?" Pyrrha asked.

Yang dug her nails into her face dragging her eyelids down. "Why!"

Ruby ignored Yang, "Well, what if I could make the EMP canon?"

Yang groaned and shook her head.

"How?" Pyrrha asked.

"Electricity dust!" Ruby grinned.

"... That's it? Wow Ruby you didn't ramble." Yang grinned.

"I can if you want?" Ruby asked giddily.

"Please no." Yang chuckled.

Sarge: "What kind of car doesn't have a massive cannon on it?"

"Boring ones." Nora commented.

"Bumblebee has guns now." Yang grinned.

Caboose: "Oh all kinds of cars. Most kinds of cars."

Sarge: "That's ridiculous. That'd be like saying there's some kind of thing you can wear on your head that's not armor plated, and doesn't offer a five-time optical zoom."

"You know Blake if your stupid bow could do that I would be fine with you wearing it." Ruby commented.

"My bow isn't stupid." Blake hissed. "You know why I wear it."

Nora groaned, "Ugh if anyone treats you differently because you're a

Faunus we'll just fight them or ignore them."

"It's just easier." Blake growled showing it was the end of the discussion.

Caboose: "I think you've been in the military a really long time."

Sarge: "Yep. It's been a good run."

"Hmm, I wonder if that's a slight reference to former military members having a hard time adjusting to regular life." Weiss commented.

"I've never heard of that." Ruby commented.

Weiss nodded, "It mainly happened during the Great War and Faunus War, soldiers on both sides came back with PTSD."

Grif: "Dammit, no radio here either? Someone's yanked it out. Why would they deliberately pull the radio out of their own jeep?"

"... Omega?" Ruby asked.

Jaune shook his head, "I don't know, it wouldn't make any sense unless he somehow survived the E.M.P. But that is a pretty strong hint of it being him."

Blake nodded, "I hope he becomes a more serious enemy if it is him. I didn't like him very much as an antagonist."

"Wait if Omega survived?" Ruby grinned. "Maybe the others did too."

"I hope so." Ren nodded, thinking of Delta.

Caboose: "Let me take a look at it Grif."

Grif: "Why? You wanna confirm that there's no radio?"

Caboose: "Maybe I can fix it."

Grif: "How're you gonna fix something that isn't even ther- you know what, no fuck it, go for it. Whatever."

"I think Caboose will somehow do his thing and fix it." Pyrrha chuckled.

Grif goes over to Sarge

Grif: "Sarge, this place gives me the creeps. Something's really wrong here. I mean why would they deliberately pull the radio out of their own jeep? And why can't I get a signal on longrange?"

Sarge: "Something does seem out of place. But maybe we're overreacting. Maybe they're just using the parts from these radios to fix the others."

"He does that with Jeeps." Ruby commented.

Yang nodded, "Yeah, I remember talking about doing the same with Bumblebee."

Grif: "And we just happened to only find all the ones that are

broken? That seems unlikely."

Sarge: "Hmm, maybe they have one enormous radio somewhere that requires a ton of parts? Like one the size of a house."

"Sounds like a miniature CCT." Jaune commented.

Grif: "Once again, unlikely. Wait a second- what about that thing, the big freighter? It looks like a mobile base. Maybe it has a radio?"

"I doubt they'll let them use a radio." Blake commented.

Caboose: "(whispering) Sheila, is that you? Are you there? Uh, Delta? Tex."

Pyrrha frowned, "So he's not trying to fix it. He lied."

Sarge: "Hey, what're you up to over there?"

Caboose: "Nothing!"

The A.I. unit falls to the sand.

Caboose: "I'm up to nothing."

Sarge: "What is that, what're you doing?"

"That's the million Lien question." Yang chuckled.

Quickly cuts to show C.T. running down to meet them before cutting back to Grif.

Grif: "Uh oh, here comes-"

Sarge: "Caboose, stop messing with their jeep."

"I thought he gave them permission to scavenge for parts." Pyrrha said raising her brow.

"I think he did, whoever he is. We still don't know his name." Ren pointed out.

Caboose: "I'm not doing anything, just ignore me."

Sarge: "If you're not doing anything, then what would we be ignoring?"

Caboose: "Ignore what I'm not doing."

Pyrrha chuckled.

Cut to Lopez and Simmons.

Lopez: "OK Simmons. Se hacen sus motocicletas."

Caption: OK Simmons. Your motorcycles are done.

"Those are ATV's or four-wheelers. Whatever you wanna call them." Yang explained.

Simmons: "Wow Lopez, that's great. You made motorcycles? Thanks!"

Lopez: "Ahora usted puede alcanzar a Sarge,"

Caption: Now you can catch up to Sarge, Lopez: "Le dice sobre ese unidad del AI."

Caption: Tell him about that AI unit.

"He's gonna arrive to find them in a mess." Jaune chuckled.

Blake nodded, "I'm predicting that too."

Simmons: "Now I can catch up to Sarge, and tell him all about that A.I. unit he has."

Lopez: "Usted está imitando?"

Caption: Are you mocking me?

"No he's just stupid." Blake chuckled.

Simmons: "Alright, I'll be back as soon as I can. Come on

Donut! Hey, Lopez? Did you see where Donut went?"

Lopez: "No."

Caption: No.

Simmons: "I'll bet he's over at Blue Base again. I'll go get him. Man, why do I have to do everything around here?"

"What? He just made two ATV's." Weiss pointed out. "Really under appreciated."

Lopez: "Usted?"

Caption: You?

Lopez: "Acabo de construir dos motocicletas." Caption: I'm the one who just built two motorcycles.

Weiss nodded.

Simmons: "Yeah, I know Lopez. I guess I'm just naturally responsible, and people take advantage of that. It's a curse, really. I'll go grab Donut, bring him back for his motorcycle."

Lopez: "No. Ninguna motocicleta para él. No Donut."

Caption: No. That's not for Donut.

Simmons: "No that's not for Donut? Then why'd you build a second one?"

Weiss laughed, "For him, he probably wants it for himself."

Lopez: "Eso es un repuesto."

Caption: That's a spare.

Lopez: "Sé mejor construiros siempre dos vehículos."

Caption: If there's anything I've learned about working with you idiots, it's always build two vehicles.

Weiss hummed, "That's also smart."

Simmons: "Uh huh? I don't even understand- okay, whatever Lopez. See you soon!"

Simmons drives down the ramp and immediately crashes.

"That is why I will never let you drive Bumblebee. Ever." Yang looked down on Ruby.

"I wouldn't break it that fast." Ruby muttered.

"Her. Not it."

Simmons: "Hey uh, I'm just gonna take this other motorcycle?"

Lopez: "Las llaves están en la ignición."

Caption: The keys are in the ignition.

Weiss chuckled.

Cut to Sarge and Grif

Sarge: "Okay, let's see what we can find out. You guys follow my lead."

Everyone leaned forward.

C.T.: "Hey, what's going on down here?"

Caboose: "I said nothing."

Sarge: "Eh ah, uhm, we're just down here scavenging for parts like you said."

"I knew he said that." Pyrrha nodded.

C.T.: "Okay. Well hurry it up."

Grif: "You realize we're not gonna fix this in like the next ten minutes, right?"

"Fixing my baby takes time." Yang commented.

C.T.: "Yeah, just the sooner the better."

Sarge: "Why, what's going on around here?"

C.T.: "I can't tell you that."

Sarge: "Can't tell us, or you don't want to tell us?" "He doesn't want to." Weiss sighed, "He's obviously criminal."

"I still haven't ruled out the Chairman sending him." Blake added.

C.T.: "I can't tell you, which is convenient because I don't want to tell you."

Grif: "Why don't you wanna tell us?"

C.T.: "Because it's secret!"

Sarge: "Regular secret? Or top secret?"

C.T.: " Top secret."

"I stand by my guess." Blake grinned.

"Ren, Criminal or Government goons?" Yang asked.

"Government goons, the same or counter?" Ren asked.

"Counter, what's the bet?" Yang asked pulling out her wallet to check it's contents.

"Fifty Lien?" Ren asked checking his own wallet.

Yang nodded, "Fifty."

The two shook hands.

Sarge: "Dammit, the worst kind!"

Grif: "Well why is it so secretive?"

C.T.: "I can't tell you that, because that information is classified."

Sarge: "Classified as what?"

C.T.: "Classified as something I can't tell you, now stop fishing for information!"

"It's better to just eavesdrop." Blake shrugged, "People think they talk so quietly but they really don't."

Grif: "... What information do you think we're fishing for?"

C.T.: "Okay, that wasn't even a good attempt."

Grif: "Yeah, I gotta agree with that."

"I always see that Grif can go either way, he never actually cares about the outcome of things unless it helps his laziness." Jaune pointed out.

C.T.: "Look, I'm sure you're curious. We're curious about you as well. All you need to know is what you can plainly see. We're trying to uncover that structure to, recover something. That's already more than you need to know!"

Blake frowned, "I'm surprised he budged even a little."

Grif: "Do you have a name?"

C.T.: "You can call me C.T."

"Likely a cover name." Blake added.

Sarge: "Got a rank there C.T.?"

C.T.: "Not one you would recognize. Now let's- hey, where's your other guy?"

Pyrrha sighed, "Caboose."

Sarge: "Uh, what guy?"

C.T.: "The other guy."

Sarge: "He's right there."

C.T.: "The other other guy."

Grif: "He's right, there?"

Yang began to chuckle.

C.T.: "THAT'S IT! You're either here to investigate us, or you're complete idiots. Either way, I've had it."

Yang chuckled, "One of those is right."

Grif: "Investigate?"

C.T.: "Hhh, tell me where the blue guy went, or I'll shoot the orange one."

Sarge: "..."

Nora burst into a fit of giggles.

C.T.: "Well?"

Grif: "Dude, I can save you some time. You just picked the wrong guy to threaten. It'll make more sense when you get to know us."

"Nora, Sarge is your favorite character right?" Weiss asked.

Nora nodded with a salute.

"So do you not like Grif?" Weiss asked.

"I think he's funny, and Sarge hating him is even funnier." Nora explained.

Alarms go off, people start running around toward the Behemoth.

Pyrrha sighed again, "Caboose." She laughed.

C.T.: "That's him, isn't it?"

Grif: "Probably." C.T.: "Move! Up the hill."

The screen cut to black.

"I can't wait to win." Yang grinned.

"There have been numerous clues showing they're military." Ren pointed out.

"Ex military counts as criminal." Yang rose a finger.

Ren nodded, "I doubt they're ex military."

"Who cares about your bet, I wanna see what Caboose did." Ruby grinned.

Pyrrha laughed, "I do too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.9K 66
The teams have kept up with Red vs Blue for a while, and now it all comes to an end. What will the crew think of this new and final arc? Realistic in...
158 3 8
The first term is over. There is only a matter of time before the second rolls in, and a quiet and icy Heiress wants nothing but peace. A very childi...
157K 3.5K 102
What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JNPR watch Red Vs Blue. Realistic reaction...
15.4K 274 14
This is a fan fiction that takes place after the main RWBY story, in a hypothetical future. Years after defeating Salem and saving Remnant. Blake and...