RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

By CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... More

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E1
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E14
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E3
S7E4
S7E5
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E10
S7E11
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E15
S7E16
S7E17
S7E18
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E4
S8E5
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E10
S8E11
S8E12
S8E13
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S7E9

1.1K 27 20
By CeruleanLancer

Props to DoomKnight-6642 for a great idea which you will see at the end of the chapter. Also Props to Cruz7808 for yet another great side story idea.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E9- My House, From Here

"My House, From here" Appeared on the screen with the theme.

Fade in to Grif crashing the jeep into the Behemoth pushing the "Red vs Blue Recreation" Title to the left. Him and Sarge get out of the Warthog.

Jaune gave a short laugh, "That's funny, they pushed the little title they have each episode."

Pyrrha nodded, "It's the smaller details like that, that make the show even better."

Blake chuckled, "I love smaller details in shows, it's the one thing books can't do. Shows can have things only observant people can see, with books everything is on the page."

"That's easy for you to say, Whenever I read I always miss things." Nora grumbled.

Ruby nodded, "Yeah like a big reveal will happen and I won't get it until I reread the book. Then I see all the foreshadowing and stuff."

Blake nodded, "It just takes time, once you read a lot of books you start to notice the details more and patterns, it's why I have to switch Genre's so much. To keep things fresh."

"Oh yeah? Is that your excuse?" Yang suggestively rose her eyebrows up and down. "Wink wink."

Blake growled, "No."

"I do see what you mean though." Nora pursed her lips, "Ren can guess the ending of a book from the first page."

Ren sighed, "Didn't we have this conversation before?"

Nora groaned, "You spoiled that show for me, Locked Generation. You knew a character was going to die because she was wearing red."

Ren furrowed his brows, "It wasn't just her colors."

Nora groaned, "At least this show stumps you most of the time."

Ren nodded, "It's challenging, which is why I enjoy it."

"Unorthodox would be a more apt in this case." Weiss

Sarge: "Aw dammit Grif. Look what ya did now. You busted up a brand new jeep."

Grif: "Me? You were the idiots that started setting off mines."

"Where's Caboose?" Pyrrha asked.

She only received shrugs.

Sarge: "Well I managed to get outta there without getting hit by anything."

Grif: "Because you jumped on the roof of the car. That's cheating."

Sarge: "No, it's called strategy!"

Nora laughed, "I wanna ride on the roof of a car, ooh! Or a Bullhead!"

As Grif say's his next line, C.T. Comes out from behind the Behemoth and walks up to them.

Grif: "Well, your 'strategy' broke the jeep. So don't go blaming me. And the blue guy's dead too. How're we gonna explain that?"

"Caboose can't die like that?" Pyrrha said with a questioning inflection.

"No, they wouldn't kill off a main character like that." Blake agreed, reassuring her.

"Who cares about Caboose, look at the new guy, weird helmet." Nora pointed.

"I think it looks cool." Jaune shrugged.

C.T.: "What the hell? What were you thinking?"

"He was the man on the Megaphone." Blake pointed out.

Sarge: "We don't need to explain why he died, Grif. We're Reds! Killin' Blues is our business. And today, business is good."

"Wasn't the whole point of this mission to keep Caboose alive, get Tucker, and get Command to formerly recognize blue team again so they could then kill them?" Weiss asked.

"Don't look into it too logically." Ren advised, "As much as it pains me to say that."

Grif: "But we didn't kill 'im. He stepped on a mine and blew up. And he's the reason that we're on this stupid mission. So now what?"

"I hope he's not hurt." Pyrrha commented.

Sarge: "I see your point. So I think we should have a moment of silence in honour of the dead Blue guy. Bow your head."

"Huh, respectful towards his enemies." Pyrrha smiled, "It wasn't expected but it's welcome, it's always better to be respectful."

"What about taunting?" Jaune asked, "That helps in fights."

Yang growled, "Fucking bitch with heterochromia, short piece of sh-" Yang continued to Grumble many many obscenities.

Weiss glanced at Yang, "Y-Yeah, Taunting helps in fights."

"I think you can still be respectful, once the fight is over." Pyrrha explained.

"You mean only with people right? Can't really be respectful to Grimm." Ruby laughed.

Nora snorted, "'How do you do dear Mr Grimm?' I say as I knock their teeth out."

"Not doing very good I'm guessing." Pyrrha laughed heartily.

C.T.: "Hey, are you listening to me?"

Grif: "Do you mind? We're having a moment of silence? Show some respect."

"Grif asking someone to show respect? That's like that weird dumb saying about kettles." Nora laughed.

C.T.: "What?"

Sarge: "Dear Lord, we thank you for taking another Blue back to Heaven today. Or rather not to Heaven. To whatever firey pit you send Blues to so they can suffer in eternity. You coulda taken Grif. But you didn't. Again . Not sure why, it woulda been easy! Those mine things are everywhere! But I guess you know what you're doing."

"Man Sarge has very quickly gone back to hating Grif." Yang laughed.

"It was a short respite." Ren nodded.

"It was grand while it lasted." Pyrrha smiled.

"Sarge's hate for Grif aside." Ren said changing the subject, "We just got another great insight on their religion. Prayer begins with dear lord, they have no name for their version of paradise, just heaven. Just like how there's no special name for their version of hell. Just hell. And hell involves fire for them."

"Why do we care about their religion?" Weiss asked.

"We don't, he does." Nora reminded.

Ren chuckled, "Religions are just interesting."

As Sarge is talking the camera pans back, and eventually we see Caboose fall back to the Surface from a very high height.

Caboose: "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!"

He slams into the ground.

Pyrrha cringed, "Ow."

Jaune nodded, "Ow is right, that would have been me if you didn't save me."

Yang nodded, "Yeah, second day of knowing you and she already had you pinned."

Jaune coughed, "What?"

Pyrrha shot Yang a glare and quickly wiped it from her face before turning back. "I saw Jaune needed help with landing, it was the best I could do. Sorry Jaune."

"No problem, thanks again." Jaune smiled.

All the while Yang cackled to herself.

Ren leaned over, "I'm thinking of a bet."

A grin spread across Yang's face, " I'm listening."

Caboose: "Wow. Now that was a big explosion."

"He just shook it off like a champ." Jaune chuckled.

"Much better than Grif anyway." Weiss added with a laugh.

Grif: "Blue guy's back."

Caboose: "I went really high. Did anyone get a picture?"

Sarge: "And now you brought him back. And Grif's still here! I hate to criticize but you could've just had him land on Grif and squash him. That would've been easy! Just a note; you can take it or leave it. Like I said not really my place to criticize. Okay the end amen."

"And ending with an Amen." Ren mumbled.

C.T.: "What the fuck is wrong with you people?"

"Sometimes I forget there are normal people in this show, it was great when Washington met them." Blake commented, "New and normal people meeting their weird craziness."

Sarge: "Whoa. Now who are you?"

C.T.: "Who'm I? Who are you? I'm supposed to be here. You guys are accessing an area on lockdown."

Sarge: "Lockdown?"

C.T.: "This is a restricted dig site. What are you doing here?"

"Since they went through the effort of guiding them out instead of leading them into a mine I think they're good guys." Jaune commented.

Caboose: "Oh, uh we were just looking for a-"

Sarge: "We're just passing through on our way to meet up with the rest of our squad."

Weiss frowned, "That was a quick lie."

"He doesn't know them, and this is where Tucker was, Tucker needed help. I think that guy and whoever he's with are bad guys." Blake explained. "They never did listen to his directions, he could have been leading them into mines."

Jaune frowned, "Hmm, you're right. Still, we'll see if he's good or bad."

A jeep comes rolling along

T.: "Oh, great. Stay here. Don't move. Don't touch anything."

"What's there to touch? This place is worse than blood gulch." Weiss chuckled.

"They really know how to upgrade." Yang added.

C.T. walks off

Grif: "Why didn't you ask about Tucker?"

Sarge: "We don't know anything about these guys. What if they're the one's causin' trouble for Tucker. We don't know if we can trust 'em yet."

"Sarge is being smart for a rare moment." Weiss commented.

Caboose: "Oh right. Because normally, you guys are the ones that cause trouble for Tucker."

Sarge: "Right. That's our job."

Cut to Red Base

Simmons: "Whoa whoa whoa, take it easy. Listen Lopez, I'm not racist. I just didn't know you were standing there when I said that."

"Racist things said behind closed doors are still racist." Blake sighed, "Whatever, just a show. I do like how accurate they are with their jokes on racist people." Blake chuckled.

Lopez: "Cómo eso le hace no racista."

Caption: How does that make you not racist?

Simmons: "I had a lot of mechanical friends while growing up. Seriously, I am not a racist."

Blake chuckled again.

Lopez: "Lo que."

Caption: Whatever.

Simmons: "In fact, I'm one eighth cyborg."

Blake frowned, "It's not very common but some human passing Faunus have been prejudiced, some Faunus don't like certain kinds of Faunus like specifical animal traits such as reptile or insect traits."

Lopez: "Si?"

Caption: Really?

Simmons: "Yeah!"

Lopez: "En el lado de su madre?"

Caption: On your mother's side?

Simmons: "Yeah you know, from my accident when Sarge replaced all my organs."

"One eighth cyborg, One eighth Simmons, six eighths Grif." Yang laughed.

Lopez: "Oh de hecho."

Caption: Oh right.

Simmons: "See? I'm down with the one zero one, zero zero one... scene."

"I don't get it." Ruby frowned, is that how robots think? Better ask Penny. Wait! She'll think I'm weird, *gasp* or racist!

Lopez: "Nadie llamalos en eso."

Caption: No one calls it that anymore.

Simmons: "Look, I'm just saying, I'm sorry , now can you help me with these explosives? Please?"

Lopez: "Hhughh... Si."

Caption: I guess...

Simmons: "Okay. Then, we're cool?"

Lopez: "Si. Bueno."

Caption: Yeah. We're cool.

Pyrrha smiled, "Glad they worked it out."

Blake frowned, "I can almost feel something coming."

Simmons: "Hohh, that's a relief. I was getting worried there for a minute. I know how you Mexicans like to hold a grudge."

"There it is." Blake sighed.

"Do you just have a sixth sense for racism?" Yang asked.

Blake grumbled to herself.

"That's like a superpower." Nora laughed.

Blake laughed too, "Not really."

"What's your superhero name?" Yang asked.

Blake frowned and put a finger on her chin, "I can't think of any."

"Cat Woman? Black cat?" Yang suggested.

"No."

Lopez: "..."

Simmons: "... I'll just find another way to blow up the base."

Lopez: "Buena suerte con eso."

Caption: Good luck with that.

"I would love to learn more about the different cultures of their..." Ren looked to Weiss, "Of their area but I don't think the show is a reliable source."

Weiss sighed, "We know nothing of where the show came from so I will... begrudgingly, very begrudgingly accept the theory that it's from another universe."

Ren smiled, "It's the best one we have, although the voices of people we are familiar with suggests otherwise."

"But can also prove it is- it's confusing." Jaune frowned.

"Just watch the show and ignore all that." Nora wisely suggested.

Back to the Desert Frontier, where C.T. is returning with an Alien.

"Is that-" Jaune started.

"Alien!" Nora shouted pointing.

C.T.: "Okay, now. We want the three of you to go-"

Grif and Sarge: "Whoa!"

Caboose: "Uh oh."

"It looks so much better than the last one." Yang commented.

Weiss nodded, "Because it's face is covered."

Blake sighed but nodded in agreement.

C.T.: "What the- Oh, right. Sorry. I'm so used to working with aliens now I forget some people don't have any experience."

Nora and Yang snorted in laughter.

Sarge: "Oh we've got experience with these things. Some of use more than others."

"Tucker." They all chorused.

"I wonder if we'll get to see junior again." Pyrrha smiled, "He and the other aliens jumped out of Sheila before she crashed."

"I wonder if that alien is like the other one." Yang chuckled.

Ruby and Nora giggled.

C.T.: "You guys fought aliens during the war?"

Grif: "... Yeah, something like that. Let's just say we got a little closer to them than we thought physically possible."

"Parasitic childbirth." Ren shook his head grimacing.

"Please stop saying it, trying to think about it is gross." Weiss gagged.

Nora frowned, "Yeah, if guys don't have wombs where did-"

"Nora." Ren warned.

"He he." Nora chuckled nervously.

C.T.: "Well, don't worry about ol' Smith here. He's really friendly."

Grif: "Yeah, that doesn't really put us at ease."

"Hopefully he's not too friendly." Yang quipped.

Cut to the jail with the guard escorting Washington to a giant door.

Blake sat up immediately, "Finally."

Guard: "Alright Washington, the man in charge has agreed to see you. You have five minutes. Do anything aggressive, and I'll shoot you. Do anything weird, and I'll shoot you. Do anything I don't like-"

Washington: "And you'll shoot me. I got it. I think I've identified the pattern."

Blake sighed with a smile on her face, "Finally, we get to see more of Washington, he's my favorite character we need to see more of him."

Guard: "Talk back again, and I'll shoot you. I don't know why he's even seeing you."

Washington: "Because I know something he wants to know."

Guard: "Well good for you. You have five minutes."

Washington: "Guess I should say thank-you."

Guard: "I guess you should get going. Your five minutes already started."

"Wonder if Wash is getting flashbacks to when he did the same thing to South." Jaune commented.

"Except he was crueler, giving her only one minute." Ren added.

The massive door in front of them opens

The scene cut to black.

Chairman: "My dear Agent Washington. I am so pleased to make your acquaintance, do come in. I feel that we have much to discuss."

The episode ends.

"So it was the Chairman that put him in jail." Jaune commented.

"Hmm, guess it makes sense." Ruby shrugged, "Wasn't he chairman of the UNSC over something committee?"

Ren's eyes widened slightly and he nodded, "That's right I forgot about that, the Oversight subcommittee."

Jaune hummed, "I wonder what he's trying to do."

"Escape." Blake grinned, "He's smart enough he's probably trying to con the chairman."

Ruby grinned, "Jail breaks are cool."

Jaune nodded, "Yeah, I like smart jail breaks more than stupid action ones like in Spruce Willis movies."

Blake nodded, "Outsmarting yeah, I'm ready for the next one." Jaune nodded and pressed play but nothing happened.

" Hello! And Thank you for continuing to watch the show, this next scene is a deleted scene titled, 'The Imposer'" Filss's voice rang out. " After this scene the next episode will play."

"Deleted scene? Cool!" Nora grinned.

Jaune nodded, "Yeah, wow."

" The Imposer" appeared on the screen with the theme.

The scene opens up to show Simmons walking in the holo room towards two Grifs.

"Hmm, I guess this deleted scene is set before they left." Blake commented.

Grif1: "All I'm saying is, that sucks and I'm not doing it."

Grif 2: "Dude I totally agree and here's another thing that bugs me."

"I thought the Holo Grifs were stupid." Nora commented raising an eyebrow.

Grif1: "Oh yeah? What."

Grif2: "I hate other things."

Grif1: "oh man me too they're the worst."

"This is two too many Grifs for my liking." Weiss commented.

Simmons: "Grif what are you doing?"

Grif1: "I'm sick of you making lame Grifs."

Grif2: "So I made a more realistic one."

Grif1: "He thinks like me."

Grif2: "He acts like me."

Grif1: "He's perfect in every single way."

"Absolutely not." Weiss chuckled.

Grif2: "Well maybe not perfect."

Weiss nodded.

Grif1: "Adequate."

Weiss shook her head.

Grif2: "Yeah whatever I'll go with that."

Simmons: "How are you supposed to tell you apart."

"The original should remember making the copy." Jaune commented.

Grif1: "Huh I Don't know."

Grif2: "Yeah who cares."

Simmons: "Wait so can you tell yourselves apart?"

Grif1: "Dude telling me apart is not in my job description."

Simmons: "But you won't ever know who is the fake and who is the real one."

Grif1: "Eh whatever."

Grif2: "Yeah we're cool with that."

Scene cut to black.

"That was interesting, wonder why they cut it." Blake frowned.

Ruby nodded, "Yeah, it wasn't... not funny"

"Yeah and it's not like they have time constraints, their episodes are short enough as it is." Weiss added.

Jaune shrugged, "I'm just glad we got to watch it, I hope we get to see more deleted scenes."

- Professor's SS- Not Canon

As the others talked about the episode, Ozpin sat quietly with his hands together, deep in thought.

I remember when people prayed to me like Sarge did, asking things of me. Believing our lie. Ozpin thought as he sighed. All it took was showing them our magic, to them it was... well godlike but little did they know that before her interference all of them could have done the exact same.

Ozpin chuckled, maybe not the exact same, gods I was a hero, I could fight, I was a fairy tale knight. Although my powers have dwindled over the years I wonder if I could still be seen as a god?

Probably not, people are more rational now, they don't need gods to explain why it rains. They need gods for comfort, or other reasons, for good or bad.

Ozpin pursed his lips, I wonder if their version of god is real, monotheistic unlike our real two deities. If their god is real it had no rival, could do whatever it wished. It even had a heaven and a hell.

If their god is real I hope no one makes her mistake. Hope they don't curse someone with reincarnation. Sure saying it's a curse is my lie but sometimes I think of it as a curse and not a mission.

But I'm still Ozma, somewhere deep down, I want to finish my quest, save the world. Defeat her.

Ozpin sighed again.

"Are you alright sir?" Doctor Oobleck asked. The others turned to look at Ozpin worry stricken across their face.

I really hope none of them betray me, and I don't think they will. But Everyone makes mistakes.

"I'm fine, just deep in thought, I'm up for another episode." Ozpin chuckled.

Fun fact: When I introduced someone close to me to RWBY they guessed Pyrrha was going to die because she was wearing red, they guessed this on episode 7 I think, whenever Pyrrha was aiming at Jaune flying through the air. From her red coloring and allusions to Achilles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 712 15
Final Part of "Hello Old Friend" The journey may have ended at Haven, the march to victory must go on. And going to war with your girlfriend, sure...
7.3K 101 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
697 13 19
Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby, they belong to RoosterTeeth, nor do I own the rwby images Team LADR I own. I couldn't think of how to draw the final t...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...