A Mystical Journey (LMK Fanfi...

By Wise_Cloud

Sun Wukong Aka the Monkey King, the 'Great Sage Equal to Heaven', the Monkey that defied the Jade Emperor, th... More

β„™π•£π• π•π• π•˜π•¦π•–: 𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕀𝕀 π”Ήπ• π•£π•Ÿ!
Impossible Delivery
Skeleton Key
Macaque
The End Is Near!
Season 2 - Movie - Revenge of the Spider Queen
Sleep Bug
Dumpling Destruction
Ping Pong Panic
Sweet 'N' Sour
Minor Scale
Game On
Shadow Play
To Catch A Leaf
72 Transformations
This is the End...
On the Run
Great Grand Dragon of the East
Smartie Kid
The Winning Side
Amnesia Rules
Cooking with Chang'e
Benched
The King, the Queen, the Prince and the Shadow
The Samadhi Fire
Embrace your destiny - The Imperfect World (1)
Embrace your destiny - The Corrupted King VS His Queen Part 1 (2)
Embrace Your Destiny - The Corrupted King VS His Queen Part 2 (3)
Embrace Your Destiny - Let's finish this once and for all! (4)
A happy ending for a happy family!
Bonus Episode: Together for Enternity
Familiar Tales
New Adventures
The Great Tang Man
Pig-Napped!
The Court of the Yellow Robbed Demon
The Brotherhood
The Jade Emperor
A Liftime of Mistakes (Season 4 Special Part 1)
The Plan Man (Season 4 Special Part 2)
Rip and Tear (Season 4 Special Part 3)
Bonus Episode: The Start of Something New

Better Than We Found It (Season 4 Special Part 4 FINALE)

2.9K 57 189
By Wise_Cloud

The universe got worse when Azure started to lose control of the power of the Jade Emperor all over again.

Peng smirked, noticing they were not going to be the winner, and tried to flee.

"Look, it's been fun and all but, here's some advice kids. Never be the last one to leave the party." They said, it only made Mei even angrier than before.

"How dare you! My friends are in danger because of you!! You're not even gonna stick around to finish the job?!" Mei launched her fury towards Peng for trying to leave the battle.

"Hey, let them go." Called out Macaque to Mei, "After all, you always were the most cowardly of the bunch." the dark monkey smirked, before turning away.

That only egged Peng on in anger, "You dare turn your back on me?!"

Successfully getting them in his trap, Macaque smirked, turning to face Peng, while he unleashed his shadow demon. Mei appeared to accompany her ally.

"You're not worth the effort." Peng flew away once realizing Azure is losing complete control.

Seeing the scene unfold, Macaque only sighed before concentrating on the next part of the plan, "Alright. We should regroup with the others."

"Way ahead of y'a." Stated Mei, her dragon engulfed Macaque before they flew to MK.

Tang was seen still trying to reason with Yellowtusk.

"Yellowtusk, the universe, Azure is tearing it to pieces. If we don't stop him now, there's no winner in this fight. We all lose. And (Y/N)...She...will lose her life as well." Said Tang.

The elephant sighed, "It is too late. This damage is irreparable. There is no hope."

"Woah! Hey, friend. That's not really how we roll around here." Smiled Sandy, placing a hand on Yellowtusk's shoulder.

"Yeah! We got this saying that says, 'As long as we're still standing, there is always hope.'" Added in Pigsy, going to help Tang.

"A dangerously naive notion, but one I'm open to entertaining." Yellowtusk complied and handed the three their weapons.

Finally waiting long enough, Pigsy, Sandy and Tang, all received their new battle armour. (TANG'S HAIR OMG!!!)

"B team! Move out!" Tang summoned a seal to teleport the team to MK and get everything fixed.

Azure tried to fix the world, but still blamed it on Wukong, "No...No...No...I can fix this...I can fix all of this...If it wasn't for Sun Wukong none of this-"

"Azure." MK intervened, near the giant lion's eyesight, "None of this was Monkey King's fault."

He fell speechless before grunting at how the universe is trying to break apart from his control.

Tang appeared right behind Macaque and Mei who arrived earlier. They were all in front of the waterfall which was supposed to protect the mountain.

Your pain grew worse and worse as Azure's control was becoming weak, "Wu...Wukong...!"

"Peaches...? What's wrong?" The Great Sage went closer to his wife's face to hear her next words.

"Take me to see Azure...I have a plan...We can talk him out of it...He only wanted what was best for the world...We need to see him and MK. Bring the Scroll of Memory..." You explained.

"As you wish, my queen," he complied and flew in right past Macaque and the others.

"LOTUS!!!" Macaque noticed your writhing figure, about to crumble from the pain of the world and started to worry over you.

"Let's hope mumsy is okay..." Hoped Mei, looking in slight worry for you.

"Yeah...If Azure is in that amount of pain, trying to control the power of the previous Emperor...Who knows how much (Y/N)'s pain worsened..." Tang said, the others looked in fear of realization that you could...

die...

"But she's immortal, right? Even if the Lotus Prince said that she could die, she's got infinite lives." Said Sandy, trying to put in hope for the team.

"That may be so, but there are other methods of killing an immortal like the Goddess of Balance, either by destroying the balance of the universe or making her use a seal that will take away her immortality." Stated Yellowtusk, "The chances are slim for her to live in these conditions, even if she is many times immortal."

That got the group to look in sheer shock and horror at the now-known fact.

"NO!!"

The group turned to see Macaque, not believing what Yellowtusk stated.

"Lotus is strong, I know so. She's the strongest female warrior I had the grace to meet and get to know. The only person I know who can prevail over anything that comes her way is her! I'm certain of that. She won't die here, not now. I have faith in her and her resolve, if she's MK's mother, she's stronger than she is." Stated Macaque.

This was one of the first few times Macaque showed any other emotion other than sarcasm or annoyance, he was determined you'd live this. You had to.

'You're not dying here, Lotus. You can't...You're too special for the world to lose. Wukong better has found something to save you.' The dark monkey thought, still blocking the power of the Jade Emperor.

Once Wukong and you arrived, Azure went to strike but Wukong stopped him, "Azure, just stop, okay? You've won, you're going to destroy us just like you wanted. Us and the entire universe."

"No...This is not what I wanted...I can still fix this! It's the whole reason I'm here at all," he protested.

"Wait, how are you here?" Asked the Great Sage.

"What? What kind of question is that?! You know exactly why-" Azure was cut off by your husband.

"No, not now. I put you in the Underworld myself. How'd you get out? How'd you get the scroll? I know for sure you didn't steal it. You couldn't have..." Wukong had a surprised face once realizing what was going on.

Azure realized as well, not sure of himself, "I...I don't know I-I was..."

"Azure, who gave you that scroll? Because whoever it was, they must've known this would happen, wanted this to happen. And they used you to do it." The Monkey King went on to explain whoever gave Azure the scroll predicted this fate. (Maybe it's the mayor?)

Your pain lessened when realizing Azure stopped fighting.

The lion started to cry, realizing what he had done, "I...I just wanted to make the world a better place."

"You still can. You're the only one who can." Said MK, looking over his mother who was still in slight pain, but is doing better.

"Her majesty...she..." Started Azure, looking at Wukong's face who held a worried look toward you.

"She's connected to the earth and realms as much as you are right now, Azure. Unless the only person fixes it, she won't live." Stated Wukong, brushing a hair strand out of your face.

Realizing what was a stake and what he could do for one last chance at redeeming himself, Azure started to try and repair the world. Your pain lessened even more making you able to open your eyes.

"Wukong...Azure...he..." You started, "I know..." Wukong responded calmly, knowing the outcome of this, you could only watch on as Azure's body started to tear apart.

"Wait! Azure!" MK wanted to help or try to stop him but Wukong put his hand in front of him, there cannot be anything that can help.

The world started to get repaired, electing people from all places to cheer in joy. Even Layla back in the town was seen smiling, with her cat in her hands looking at the sky.

"They're doing it!" Mei cheered in hope.

"Azure..." You were to be strong enough to stand, "Ma-" Your husband gave MK a sign to not intervene.

"For...Forgive me...Please...take care of Wukong..."

(I HAD TO GIVE HIM LAST WORDS BEFORE HE DIES!)

You only held your head down, in a prayer for Azure, "You only wanted to do what you thought was, right...But your efforts and actions were controlled by another, making you go the wrong path in your story. Even if we were foes, you didn't deserve to be used like this. May your soul rest in peace up in the stars, Azure."

Your prayer was finished right before the power of the Jade Emperor intervened in the silence. You being the closest was feeling the most of the blow, Wukong of course didn't think twice of using himself as a shield for you.

"Gotcha, peaches!" Wukong held your figure in his strong arms to protect you from the force, "MK! Get behind me!" The Great Sage told his student who did as told.

Nezha appeared to contain the power of the Jade Emperor, Mo who led him there looked in worry at the scene. using his seal to contain the power, Nezha protected the three, even if he wasn't fully healed.

"Nezha! You're not fully healed yet!" You shouted in worry, but the force of the Emperor's power cut you off a little.

"I'll be fine, your highness! Yeah, don't worry about it, Wukong. I guess, maybe..." Nezha didn't have many options other than trying to push to power to contain it.

Outside of the mountain, A and B teams were still trying to stand tall against the power of the Jade Emperor, Tang soon summoned a large seal to help repair the damage.

But it was no easy task to do alone, so of course Mei and the others joined in, placing their weapons in front of them to share their power. To help Tang who was in dire need of backup. Even Yellowtusk and Macaque went to help the team.

You held out your hand and used your powers to contain the balance of the world, "Ma's glowing! That's new, but not at the same time, but you actually rarely see her glow at most times either." Rambled MK.

"She's trying to contain the balance of the world and universe to help Nezha be able to seal away the power of the Jade Emperor. Ha! My wife's impressive isn't she?" Explained Wukong before letting out a small laugh.

Thanks to your help, Nezha was able to contain the power of the Jade Emperor in a lotus seal for safekeeping.

Once it was all over, you and Wukong with Nezha landed but MK kinda went side first, tired from the battle.

Wukong was first to go after him after you made sure to him that you were alright, "MK! Are you alright, bud?"

In the arms of his mentor, the student felt safer, even having a small smile through his swollen cheeks, "No...But...yeah."

Before Wukong could reply, Pigsy flew in to knock Monkey King away and check out the young adult.

You only laughed after healing most of the fresher wounds, Nezha obtained, "I'll be fine your Highness, go," the prince smiled, making you appreciate him for his efforts and go to the group.

"Kid! Did you bonk your head? 'Cause if you did we need to get you to a doctor, and make sure you're not concussed so your brain won't have a brain aneurysm. So that your mother won't get a heart attack from fear and worry." Pigsy spoke way too fast for MK, who held a comically small face with a poker face smile.

The young adult didn't budge that much when Pigsy placed bandaids and even spoonfed him some food. But Tang pushed him out of the way, shaking the young adult to get him to respond. Mei was beside the man with glasses.

"DON'T WORRY, MK! WE WON'T LET YOU FALL ASLEEP!!" Shouted Tang, still shaking him.

"There ain't nothing a bit of tape can't fix!" Sandy added, zooming in with tape in his hands.

MK started laughing at his friends' antics, "Haha! Guys, guys, I'm fine. Really."

The group was happy to see the young adult smile after a while of not seeing it as much.

"MY BABY!!" You yelled running towards the group.

"Awe! Peaches, I told you many times to not pamper me when we're in front of-URGH!" Monkey King was pushed away harshly by his wife, as she went for MK.

"My poor precious golden baby! I know you us you were okay, but I just got so worried that I didn't know if I should ask you that or not! I was so scared when Azure started to hurt you before you turned into a mystic monkey, you scared me to DEATH!" You had animated waterfall-like tears, holding MK's shoulders with shakey hands.

"I might have a heart attack and I'm not supposed to be this stressed! Nor is supposed to have a heart attack!" You finished your rambling with your health being exposed to dangerous things even if you are immortal.

"Ma...Ma...I'm fine, really. And I'm sorry for worrying you, it might happen again, but I'll make sure to notify you so you can prepare." Smiled MK to his mom.

"Oh...Okay...Okay...That's good! He's alright!" You took in a breath to realize everything is alright.

Wukong on the other was seen upside down, arms crossed in a dented rock you pushed him into, " MK may be my student, but I won't forgive him that easily for stealing my wife and title as her 'precious baby'. Only I got that treatment before...!"

(Note: he never will get that title back, nor revenge for it. 'Cause we all know you're just going to kill him if he tries to touch MK.)

You soon pulled your husband and your son in a tight embrace, "Thank you for being there for me! I couldn't have overcome this pain without your help."

"Of course, ma! Whenever you need help, call us!" Grinned MK, hugging his mother back.

"Aw! It's toast fine, peaches! We're supposed to look out for each other." The Great Sage smiled down at you.

"I couldn't have asked for a better husband like you, Wukong." You said with full of love.

"AW! How cute!" MK cooed in the background, giving the couple space.

Hearing those words made him smile even more, "Aw! You're so sweet, (Y/N)!" He spun you around, making you giggle.

"A match made in heaven...!" Sandy had tears of joy watching the scene with the others nodding in agreement.

"More like hell, considering Monkey King, but whatever about the details." Shrugged Pigsy, earning a few glances from the team before they only sighed.

A few moments later, the group met up with Nezha, "Uh...You're sure that seal will hold, right?" Tang asked the prince.

"No. But it will have to do, without a Jade Emperor, I'm not certain what's to be done with its power. But for now, it will remain under my protection." Answered Nezha, using his powers to put away the orb.

"Yeah, 'cause that's worked out so well in the past." Wukong's snarky comment earned him to be comically pushed out of the screen by Nezha.

"As for the scroll. I will free those trapped within and return it safely to where it belongs. And hope that it will not fall into the wrong hands again." Continued the prince, holding the Scroll of Memory as the group all looked at the chained Yellowtusk who surrendered.

"I will not contempt noble intentions of my brotherhood. We hoped to create a better world, to protect it with all our might. But it took me far too long to learn, what real heroes look like." Stated Yellowtusk.

Nezha turned to you and bowed, "May you rest well, my lady."

"I'll try to," you smiled slightly before turning serious, "But I'm certain it won't be the case considering the world is still not balanced enough. Without an Emperor, we are too vulnerable. Anything could lead to chaos. But, we will only find out in due time. Goodbye, Nezha, and safe travels."

He smiled at that before summoning his spear, using it to bring him and Yellowtusk to the Celestial Realm, where the enemy will be severely punished.

After Nezha left, you and Wukong went to join MK on the ledge to enjoy the remaining time before the sun sets.

"You ever wish things will just stay like this? Like they are right now?" MK asked his mentor who lightly chuckled.

"Where's the fun in that?" He laughed.

"Ahem. Uh, Monkey King? We need to have a serious conversation about your idea of fun." Stated Tang, clearly not impressed with Wukong's response.

In the background Pigsy ruffled MK's hair, while the young adult held your hand, glad you're still with them after all they've gone through.

"At least we fixed something for a change. Instead of destroying it." Mei slid in right beside the Monkey King.

"Yeah, as long as we've left the world in better shape than we found it. Then it's all good, right?" Smiled MK.

"Right." You smiled back, Wukong brought you and MK into a hug before you and the rest of the team took in the sunset together.

*Timeskip to the next day.*

MK had this brilliant plan to get everyone relaxed and happy.

"A new day calls for a beach day!" he quoted to you and Wukong, you all prepared for the beach day.

(Now it was time to get the beach outfits rocking!)

(This is a reference photo! You can change anything you want!)

You appeared from the bedroom of the shack Wukong was able to rebuild in a short time, "So? How do I look?" You asked your husband just to make sure you were wearing a good colour at least.

The Great Sage was already in his beach outfit for the day, "Peaches, I'm sure you'll look perfect in anything you-! Wear..." Wukong turned to face you before being shocked at your beauty as usual.

It's not usual for you to go over the top at most, but you wanted to let loose for a while, "Is it that bad that it rendered you speechless...?"

Seeing her frown, your husband immediately went up to you, "No, no, no, no! It's not that (Y/N). It's just...you look beautiful...I think I almost died by your beauty alone," he lightly chuckled.

"Good thing you're immortal, darling. Thanks! Mei picked it out for me!" You smiled, satisfied that he liked your beach outfit, and went to get the bags needed for the day.

Before you could even walk away from him, he grabbed you by your waist, "I think I might wanna keep you to myself if I had the chance." Your husband started to flirt, making you chuckle and push his face away.

"Later, love. We gotta go, MK just texted me that he and others are waiting down at the beach." You told him to be a little more patient, not giving him enough time to respond you left the room.

"No fun...Right behind y'a sweet peach!" He grumbled impatiently before moving on and following his wife.

You and Wukong arrived with cold snacks and beverages for the group, "Popsicles anyone?" Your husband offered popsicles while you had drinks for everyone.

Wukong was seen in an orange shirt with patterns on it, that went perfectly with a beige sunhat and white swim trunks. We all know he got those dad sandals...

"I have drinks for the adults and the kids!" You smiled, seen in a one-piece with a very thin coat, beach sandals and a large sunhat that held your sunglasses. (Wukong told you he wanted to match sunnies with you.)

Pigsy like the dad he is, was on the grill making some delicious food, Tang was drinking a smoothie beside him. They were talking about other things they should add to the menu for the group.

Mei, Redson and MK were seen shooting water at each other, though, it felt like Redson was only getting in the way.

Mei and MK fought against Princess Iron Fan and her son in a game of volleyball, then you were partnered up with your son to fight against the princess and her son.

The two mothers with an intent to kill sent the volleyball flying in all directions.

"WOAH! You go Mumsy!" Cheered Mei, MK beside her cheered with her, "GO MA!"

"Don't let up, Mother!" Redson cheered for his mother.

The husbands on the sidelines, looked terrified, but entranced by their wives at the same time.

"My wife is toats winning." Nodded Wukong, DBK processed what he had heard and soon retorted.

"No! My wife will win! She may not be a Goddess but she's a Goddess in my eyes and she's as fierce as the wind itself!" Retorted DBK.

"Oh yeah?! Well not only is my wife a REAL Goddess, but my wife is also stronger, faster and better! She's the beautiful ray of sunshine in my days and will never cease to impress me and others in her path! " Smirked Wukong.

"At least I don't need my wife to get out of every situation I get stuck in by my stupidness." Insulted DBK.

"..." The Great Sage took a moment to process the insult.

Wukong felt a tick mark form on his face, "You're on bastard...!"

While the husbands fought, you and PIF were talking. Already done with the match (that ended in a tie), even if your partners were yelling and fighting in the background.

"I knew it would happen..." You sighed, "Let them be men, it'll blow over and my husband will realize how incompetent the argument is," the princess only drank her smoothie.

It only took half an hour before the two stopped fighting to respond to their wives, who planned to make up problems to get them to stop yelling at each other. (You both got annoyed by it and it was disturbing the group who were trying to have fun.)

Pigsy, Mei and Tang got Sandy in the sand to make him into a merman, though Mo got rid of the tail by accident once he saw the lobster casually walking by. MK in the background wanted to show Redson his 'sandman' of Redson. (I think...I mean, he tried...)

After having some fun in the scorching sand. You and Mei were seen with MK in the ocean, having fun together, even Pigsy got Tang to jump in himself.

Eventually, Wukong and DBK reconciled over a session of fishing.

"Got some drinks for us!" You smiled, showing the drinks and handed one to Wukong before placing the rest on the small table.

Wukong finished his popsicle to accept your drink, "Thanks, sweet peach! Haha! See bud? This is what it's all about. Kicking back in the sun, eating popsicles and drinking smoothies with my best friends in the world!"

While his mentor was talking, MK was putting sunscreen, he had the spray version of it and the cream, applying it to every part of his body exposed out of his swimsuit. (He kinda choked on the spray, making you get worried and pat his back before he told you he was okay.)

"Make sure to put enough sunscreen, dear." You advised MK, laying down on the lawn chair near your husband.

"Yeah! Best day of my entire life! Got it, ma! Welp! That should do it! This baby ain't gettin' sunburnt! Not today!" MK prepared to head into the water.

Sensing what the young adult was gonna do, Wukong used his sixth sense to know that MK won't wait for the cream to absorb, "Woah, wait, woah! You gotta let it absorb first! SUNSCREEN NEEDS TO ABSORB!!"

But it was too late as MK was already in the water, "Oh goodness. I better prepare a remedy to heal his sunburns..." You muttered.

"Ohoho. Don't bother, I've been telling him that for years, but he never listens." Stated Pigsy, giving Tang a freshly grilled kebab.

"Yep, that's how we roll." Smiled Wukong before relaxing again.

You smiled waving to the person who appeared, but your husband was a bit irritated by the person blocking the sun.

"Yo! Kinda blocking out the sun there." Taking off his shades, he groaned once knowing who it was, "Urgh...It's you."

"Cute. Thanks for the invite by the way." There was a bit of sarcasm in Macaque's voice. (HE ROCKING THAT VEGETA OUTFIT!)

The dark monkey was seen with a white tank top, accompanied by a buttoned pink vest, he wore yellow shorts that contrasted with his shades, and to finish his outfit, are the (WHAT ARE THOSE) soles for shoes.

The Monkey King only added some attitude and crossed his arms, "Yeah and thanks for showing up even though you were NOT invited."

"Um...I kinda invited him-" You intervened, immediately comically shrinking under your husband's gaze, "I'm dead aren't I...?"

"No. I'm just giving you a disappointed look to make you understand how I FEEL about this. But I still love you endlessly." Responded Wukong.

But of course, Wukong isn't as cruel as others would say, he at least gave Macaque a popsicle since he did show up, "You know this is the calm before the storm, right?"

The moment Macaque started to talk about the future, the two of you get serious, "Yeah, I know." Okay...we all know Wukong can't stay serious...

"But, that can be a tomorrow problem. Wherever there's scheming, we can handle it." Assured Wukong, laying back down to relax.

While relaxing you suddenly remembered to get something from your bag, and rummaging through it you found it.

'Now all I gotta do is build up the conversation and gift it to him...' You thought, looking at Wukong, you both moved spots since Wukong wanted quality time with his wife. (He just wanted to get away from Macaque but doesn't want to admit it-)

You took in a breath but it didn't help your nerves, "I know that sigh. What's on your mind, peaches?" Like always, Wukong could see right through you. (Not always but let's ignore that.)

"Well, something's been bothering me for a while." You started, "And it centers in our marriage-"

Hearing that made Wukong spit his smoothie given by you, "WHAT?!" He coughed, trying to get anything bad out of his system.

"I was gonna say, it centers on our marriage because I was thinking of MK being my adopted son. And no, I am not divorcing you, you still make me laugh and are still super handsome so why would I?" You explained, before answering Wukong's future question.

"Thank goodness! I thought you were going to ask for assets and all that...! Hehe...Kinda scared me back there, peaches..." He laughed it off.

You noticed how nervous he got making you think of your next words, "It wasn't that much of a bother, but I just realized something. Maybe you need more company than me and MK."

The Great Sage lifted his shades to give you a confused look, "Excuse me? I am NOT a loner-", "You are." You cut your husband off, he only pouted and put his shades back on.

"Meanie..." He muttered, "I love you too, darling," you smiled sweetly.

"But jokes aside, I got you something that will maybe make it worthwhile the wait." You offered.

Lifting his sunglasses, he looked at the gift and you, "You got a gift for me?! Your husband?! No way! Aw! You're so sweet, peaches!" Wukong's mood changed to a 180, sparkling in happiness by getting a gift from you.

You only chuckled before he started opening the present, "You got me a shirt? Awesome! Thanks, peaches." Wukong was thankful before realizing something, holding the T-Shirt he gazed at it sternly.

"What?" You snickered slightly at his serious gaze at the shirt, "You told me you'd give me more company...How's a shirt more company?" He asked, inspecting the shirt.

"Look at what the shirt has for writing and you'll understand, dear." You tried to keep your, but it was so funny to you to see him try too hard to understand what was going on.

"I am a Sunshine dad...? What does that mean?" You only ushered him to re-read.

"I am a Sunshine dad...I am a-*GASP* PEACHES! NO!" Your husband gasped once getting the memo.

"Are you joking with me...? Please tell me this isn't a sick joke..." He pleaded about to actually get emotional over this.

You shook your head and placed his hand on your stomach, "Congrats, Wukong. You're a Sunshine dad now!"

His whole face brightened before he zoomed off, yelling at the group in joy.

"I'M A DAD! I'M FINALLY A DAD!!! HAHA, YESSS! HEAR THAT?! I'M A DAD Y'ALL!! A DAD!!"

He was the flash for the next few scenes yelling over at the top of his lungs in triumph. The group couldn't really understand him but Macaque got the memo, by overhearing.

"So? Finally decided to seal the deal, huh? You know it won't easy taking care of a child in the conditions the world is right now." Said Macaque, appearing beside you.

You nodded in agreement, "I know, but I know my child will have an amazing father and plenty of uncles. You're included."

The dark monkey was surprised to hear that, "You want me...? To be your child's uncle...?"

"Of course! After all, you're able to keep up with the monkeys or MK. I'm sure you'd live. And you're one of my closest friends, Mac, I want you to be." You told him in hopes of getting him to agree.

He only smiled at you before chuckling, "You're one of a kind, Lotus, I accept. In case Wukong's not around, I'll take care of the kid."

"Thanks, Macaque. But no pranks please."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"That's the same thing Wuko-"

"You heard nothing."

"Roger."

You laughed slightly before seeing a smile on Macaque's face, "Glad you're doing better, they'll grow strong like you."

"Maybe a bit too strong, Wukong's genes might make it into a half-monkey demon. But I'm sure MK and the others can help out with that." You held a sweatdrop a the future of your child's powers.

"Well, Wukong's coming back, so I'm going to leave. Call me whenever you need me, Lotus." Waved Macaque, you also waved goodbye to the shadow monkey.

The said monkey in joy returned to you and kissed you passionately, holding your cheek while you only had time to close your eyes to take in the kiss, "I love you. I adore you and our baby..." Wukong caressed your stomach making you smile.

"We love you too, Wukong. And you've got some explaining to do." You told him, before pointing to MK and the others.

"All I heard was sunshine something...What's going on?" Asked MK, "Don't tell me you're getting divorced!!" He soon yelled in fear.

"Wouldn't be surprised if she did file for one." Commented Pigsy, before Tang hit his shoulder in a manner to scold him.

"I wouldn't be as shocked either. A simian doesn't deserve such loyalty most times." Huffed DBK.

"Now, now, love. From the times I grew to know her majesty, she wouldn't do such a thing unless Wukong has done something severe." Stated PIF, fanning her face from the heat.

"Please don't divorce!!" Pleaded MK, latching onto your waist with Wukong pushing him away.

"It's not that, guys!" Sighed Wukong, "You're looking at the future blood heir of the Great Sage!" Your husband pointed to your stomach.

.

.

.

"WHAT?!??!"

"You're kidding, right?!" Shouted Pigsy, "This is serious déjà vu from when you unexpectedly announced (Y/N)'s you're wife!"

"Nope! Not joking! I'm a dad, dudes!!" Yelled Wukong, cheering with his arms in the air.

"Oh, my goodness..." DBK had a flabbergasted face, his wife hummed in interest.

"Now I see why you wore a one-piece." She told you, making you chuckle at how fast she hinted out the clues, "You caught me, Iron Fan."

"YOU'RE PREGGY?! YASSS! OH MY GOSH, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Tang gently hugged you.

"Thanks, Tangy!" You thanked him, and Sandy went to congratulate you with the kids.

"Congrats, (Y/N)! I wish you and Mr. Monkey King a wonderful child in the future!" Congratulated Sandy with a big smile.

"Thank you, Sandy! That's very sweet of you." You sweetly smiled.

"Say cheese for being pregnant, mumsy!!" Mei scooched in to take a picture with you.

She took a few pictures before going to hug you tight, "Congrats! That monkey better take care of you or else!"

"I am RIGHT here!" Called out Wukong from the background, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyways! You're kid would be SOOO cute! How long?" Mei waved him off and asked you how long.

"1 month." You replied making the group gasp.

"1 MONTH?!"

"And while you were fighting off the pain of the universe falling apart from the imbalance, you were PREGNANT?!" Shouted Tang, you nodded with a proud smile, "I told you I'm strong, no?"

Redson was shocked, "My...I have never thought that this would happen."

"No..." MK muttered, a shadow casting over his face.

"MK...?" You held a worried face to your son, you didn't know he'll react to the news.

"NO WAY!! I GET TO HAVE A LITTLE SIBLING?! YAY!!!" MK hugged your waist while you laughed and hugged him back, "If you'd let me at least..."

"They can be your sibling, MK. Of course!" You accepted the offer, he lit up even more about to cry, "MAAA!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEE!!!" MK cried Waterfalls.

"Aw! You sweet boy!" You cooed, "Did you guys forget about the father, here?!" Yelled Wukong.

The group only gave him bored looks, "Meh." Mei spoke up.

"Not fair, guys!" Wukong huffed.

"We got words for you, Monkey King. Try and do ONE mistake, and you're toast!" Pigsy, Mei and DBK went to have a 'talk' with Wukong. (That man didn't want to admit it, but he was a bit surprised from how protective the team was of you.)

"Guys! Come on, let Wukong be, please. I'll keep him in line." You defended your husband who immediately took your side, making faces to the group unbeknownst to you.

The group sent a few glares to the Great Sage but laid off for you.

"What's gonna be the name of the baby?! Is it a girl or a boy?! Are they gonna have mystic monkey powers like me?!" MK bombarded you with questions.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Calm down, bud. Let my wife breathe, please." The Monkey King used his tail to move MK away from you for space.

"Unfortunately, probably gonna be the exact image of Wukong. Except for one physical feature on their face." Macaque, casually drinking a piña colada, appeared from nowhere. (He spooked Pigsy, Tang and Redson.)

"I'm gonna take it as a compliment even though I know it ain't one." Muttered Wukong.

"Just make sure to look out for Lotus and the baby. Then, I'll turn it into a compliment." Stated Macaque.

"I DO look out for my wife, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! And the baby is a bonus. Of course, they'll be fine." Retorted Wukong to the shadow monkey who just casually walked ahead to lie down.

"Honey, that's no emotion for such a wonderful day, hm?" You held your husband's face to turn him over to you, you didn't know but that demon had love eyes just for you.

"O-Of course, peaches...hehe...You're always right in my eyes..." Wukong's voice was laced with such love that you could see the difference in how he is in comparison to when he's with friends or his wife.

"Doesn't even need a love spell. Mention (Y/N) or have her say something to the monkey and he's fumbling right there." Mei shook her head at how easy it is to entrance the Great Sage.

Pigsy and some of the others nodded at her comment, "He's always been like that towards Lotus. Ever since he started to get to know before courting her." Stated Macaque.

"Even before the rebellion." Added in DBK, taking a glance of the said Great Sage being deeply in love with you.

"It's kind of embarrassing to see such a strong being, that sealed you in a mountain. Is being so vulnerable to someone." Spoke up Iron Fan, DBK blushed in embarrassment but said nothing to oppose his wife, it's against his beliefs of commitment to her.

"Let's celebrate!!" Shouted MK.

The group agreed on MK's idea and started to have more fun, celebrating their victory and for a new ally to be born in 8 more months.

Since you just announced you were pregnant, Wukong had made it clear that you will have to be more careful in the future when it comes to battles and more.

(You felt touched by that, but also commented that you fought the agony of the universe falling apart and holding your future child at the same. So to say, you already had an experience multitasking and how to be careful.)

Even PIF went to talk to Wukong about women being pregnant, giving him advice on what he should and not do while in the trimesters. (Even DBK gave him fatherly tips for the future, they may not be on the same side, but still look out for each other.)

"Got more food for us, peaches!" Smiled the Great Sage, holding plates for him and his wife. (Pigsy gave you a balanced meal, stating you need to rest to have strength for the baby.)

"Thanks, Wukong! So? How do you feel? After being told you'll be a father in the future?" You asked, Wukong was seen biting into the food already.

Finishing half of his plate, he gave some thought about it, "Honestly. I'm super excited! I've always wanted to raise a family with you. And with MK and all, I feel like it'll make us much closer than before. I feel AMAZING! Ecstatic is the word for it, right? I don't know but I'm SUPER happy!" He grinned, talking about how much he wanted this and is all in to raise a child with you.

You felt relieved, "Haha! I think you're having all those emotions at the same time. But, that's a good thing! I want this just as much as you do, Wukong," You held his hand, giving him a soft smile.

"Peaches...I...I don't know what to say..." He nervously chuckled, it's not common for him to be flustered, but you're one of the people to get him in that state.

"It's fine. I got what I wanted for a reaction. I'm just happy I get to share this moment with you." You assured your husband it was fine.

The Monkey King smiled but soon frowned, realizing something. "Wukong...? Is something wrong?"

"What if I fail at being a good father?"

"What...? What are you talking about, love?" You asked, confused at his sudden question.

You saw an exhale come out of his body, "You those times in the past when I left MK in the heat of danger of MY problems. What if I do that to our child...? I don't what that to happen...It scares me...It scares me so badly that in the future that..."

"I might distance away from you and our child."

The Great Sage sat up from his laid position, "You're too perfect for a man like me, peaches. You and our child. I just...I want to be the expectations you'd want out of a father for our child..."

"Wukong..." You held his face, wanting him to look into your (F/C) irises.

"You're the bravest man I ever grew to know in my lifetime. Sure, you made many mistakes in your life but that's normal. No one is perfect, I'm not either but I try to be. For you, MK and the others." You spoke from your heart.

"I know you'll be a good father by how you treat me and take care of me. I just know it. The love I feel from you radiants brighter than the sun itself. I know you'll try and fight for our child, just like you do for me and your friends." You told your husband, proving your point of him being a good parent, even if he won't be perfect.

Your words made him feel more encouraged, "(Y/N)...I...I...You're right." He smiled, holding your hand.

"I promise with every fibre of my being that I will protect, love and care for our child with you. I can guarantee that to you." He stated, promising from this day forward, he will try to be the best partner, husband and future father to your child.

By hearing his words, you felt even more proud of him, "Now there's the Wukong I married. See? Told you, you're getting better already."

"Hey, I have an amazing wife. What can I say?" His ego was talking, but that only made you laugh.

Before your conversation could continue, MK splashed water on his mentor as a prank.

"HAHA! Get wet you soggy monkey!" Laughed MK with Mei.

The Great Sage shook his fur from the water and took off his shades, "That is not funny, bud. You got my favourite shades wet!"

"Haha! Soggy monkey...!" You snickered some more when you saw Wukong's soaked face holding a frown.

Then, suddenly your loud squeal of surprise resounded, "AH!" Mei splashed you, smirking from the shoreline, "Thought you were off limits, mumsy?" She teased.

"HAHAHA! Serves you right!" Cackled Wukong, kicking his feet.

You only wiped the water off your face with a frown, "Okay...So this is how we're playing, huh?"

"Haha! You both look funny!" Cackled MK, staring at your faces.

You looked to your husband, "I'll be on your team, as long as you teach MK and Mei a lesson and then we settle our fight."

"Deal!" Smirked your husband before leaping into the water.

He landed roughly, pushing the two young adults and water away.

"Uh oh...We might've caused a water fight." Muttered MK.

"You think?" Playfully sassed Mei, "Hey, we can take them! We spared with Monkey King and Mumsy before!" Mei prepared to strike but you appeared, controlling water and pushing away.

"I don't think you understand how powerful Lotus and Wukong are together." Macaque appeared to warn the young adultes but it was too late.

"You caused this, children. Why don't, we adults, show you kids how to really water fight?" You smiled standing beside your husband.

"Bring it, you two!" Taunted Wukong.

"Uh, oh..." MK muttered again, "Welp, gave d'un getting your butts handed to you." Macaque went back to the beach to relax.

The four of you had your water fight while Pigsy and some of the others cheered the group on.

You got cornered by Mei and MK, with nowhere to run other than get soaked if you move.

"Remember I'm pregnant, kids." You reminded.

"Oh, we know. Don't worry, ma. If you surrender and fight alongside us to fight Monkey King, then we'll let you off the hook." Offered MK.

You hummed, "Hm...Tempting but I can't just go behind my handsome husband's back like that. So I'll have to give him the credit for our win."

Mei was confused, "Win? What do you mean?"

Your smile only widened when Wukong appeared behind the duo, landing right behind them. Creating a large wave of water, washing them away from you.

"That's sweet that you didn't backstab me, peaches!" You both did a high-five, celebrating your win.

"There's no way I could resist such a cute face like yours." You giggled.

"No fair! You tricked us, ma!" Pouted MK, sitting in the leg-deep water.

Mei spat out a fish and stood up, "Yeah!! I want a rematch!"

"Ah, did you forget my lesson of M I S D I R E C T I O N, MK? My beautiful wife wanted to make you think she was in danger when she was really buying time for me to strike. It's called teamwork and planning, too, bud." Said Wukong, trying to act like more of a mentor to his student.

"Still a shady lesson!" Called out the successor, "And STILL too soon, bud." Replied Wukong.

"Haha! That was fun!" You smiled before having an idea, "Oh yeah, I forgot something."

Before Wukong and the others could comprehend your statement, you splashed Wukong right in the face, "Now, we have a winner in the group."

Wukong only blinked before frowning, "Cheat," you chuckled, "I did only make a small contract with you, dear."

"Well then, that means I can do this!" Your husband splashed you, it got you to yell in surprise before laughing.

"You're on!" You laughed before MK and the group joined in the fun.

The end!

For now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 365 9
You were the youngest in the Celestial Court along with your mentor the Celestial Maiden Princess Iron Fan learning combat and using your goddess pow...
70.9K 3K 24
Sun Wukong & Macaque x Nezuko Reader _______________________________ ❝Mmm hmm!!❞ π˜Ώπ™€π™ˆπ™Šπ™‰π™„π˜Ύ π™‡π™Šπ™π™π™Ž| Everyone thought that the flesh-eating d...
51.6K 2.4K 24
Husbands Sun Wukong & Macaque x Wife Uzui Tengen Reader. _______________________________ ❝Starting now, things are going to get real flashy!❞ π™π™‡π˜ΌοΏ½...
Magnolia By mariedel22

General Fiction

4.8K 83 23
After MK's body is lost in the battle with Lady Bone Demon, Wukong becomes desperate to keep what little remains of his loved ones-even going as far...