Greta Van Fleet

By auri_gvf21

just some random stories and things to imagine with the GVF guys. dm me request More

hospital-jake
sway-josh
kiss-danny
brother-danny+jake
dress rehersal-sam
ily-jake
beach day-sam
princess-danny
self control-josh
alley-danny
prefrence-hanging out together
tired-josh
plane-sam
Prefrence-how you met
Prefrence-nicknames
period-danny
neighbors-sam
Prefrence-songs that remind you of them
A/n
fight-josh
3 am-danny
banana pancakes-jake
ice skating-josh
bad day-sam
tattoo-danny
staring-sam
bustop-josh
school dance-danny
sunset drive-jake
song-sam
jail-sam
movie-josh
a/n
guitar shopping-jake
"we're goin golfin' "-daniel
hike-josh
august-jake

rainy day-josh

570 2 1
By auri_gvf21

We were hanging out on the couch, Josh scrolling through his phone and I was reading a book. The faint background noise of the videos was soothing compared to the thunderstorm going on outside. I got bored of the book, closed it, and stretch my legs to the side of Josh's torso. He giggled, and i felt the butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"What?!" I laughed.

"Your socks are tickl-y." He said and clicked off his phone to look at me.

I glared into his dark eyes, slowly, I took my foot out from beside his side and wiggled my fuzzy-sock-covered toes in front of his nose. He laughed and squirmed away from my feet, rubbing his nose in relief.

"Oh now you are going to get it!" Josh said. I screeched when he got his feet closer to my face, not letting him get to my nose, but I laughed uncontrollably.  When the scratchy cotton felt over the tip of my nose, I laughed before I sneezed. josh was on the other side of the couch laughing until he can't breathe, but it's was war now!

He got on his hands and leaned over to me, our faces inches apart. Staring each other in the eye again. He smiled down at me, and closed the gap, pressing his soft lips to mine with a sense of desperation. When we separated, he sighed, "I love you." 

I kissed his forehead softly as I said, "I love you more."

A/n-sorry this was short and not so sweet, I do love imagining this tho. promise to do better, dm request pls!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
81.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
37.9K 624 27
Hailey Cook is Jamie's sister and Alex's best friend. Their bond is getting closer than ever. But it seems like everyone wants to tear them apart. An...