RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

Galing kay CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... Higit pa

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E1
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E14
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E3
S7E4
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E9
S7E10
S7E11
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E15
S7E16
S7E17
S7E18
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E4
S8E5
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E10
S8E11
S8E12
S8E13
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S7E5

1K 25 9
Galing kay CeruleanLancer

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E5- Local Host

" Local Host" appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Can I have Zwei for a little?" Pyrrha asked reaching a hand out cautiously pointing to Zwei in Weiss's lap.

Weiss looked from Pyrrha to Zwei and from Zwei to Pyrrha repeatedly, making no sound, her face evident that this was not something she wanted to do.

Blake stood up, "If Zwei's moving over here I'm moving back over."

"He's not moving." Weiss growled holding Zwei tighter as he excitedly rolled over in Weiss's lap, stretching. "Why should I give him up."

Pyrrha looked down and sighed, not wanting to argue.

"Weiss you've had him for this whole season and all of last season." Ruby explained. "And he's my dog."

"Mine too." Yang added, "Give'im up." Yang beckoned holding both arms out to her left. Weiss sighed and passed him over cooing that she would have him back soon as she did so. Yang passed him to Ruby, then to Jaune, Ren, Nora, and finally Pyrrha. Zwei was all to happy but whined disappointed when he was not passed to Blake who moved back to her original spot on the far left next to Weiss. "Arf!"

"It's ok Zwei, Blake is a big scaredy cat." Ruby laughed.

Blake grumbled next to a defeated Weiss.

Pyrrha per Zwei happily, "Weiss you could just move next to me, I just haven't held a dog in a long time."

Weiss sprung up happily and sat next to Pyrrha, Zwei yawned and stretched out onto both of their laps.

Both cooed happily.

Ruby chuckled, "Zwei has always been good at making everyone happy." Ruby nodded to Jaune signaling him that everyone was ready.

Fade in to Donut and Caboose on top of Blue Base

Caboose: "Hello? Hello, Agent Washington. Are you there?... Hello?... Hello.... Hello.... Hello.... Hello."

Pyrrha chuckled while shaking her head.

"I wonder how Caboose found Washington." Ren mumbled.

"I don't think there's anything to it." Blake immediately cut in before Jaune could offer his input. "It's another one of those Caboose moments."

"Caboose moments, I like it." Pyrrha chuckled.

"Are you sure?" Jaune asked, "It could be but... yeah it probably is."

Blake grinned.

Donut: "Um, I think he hung up."

"Which was mean." Ruby commented, "I hate it when people hang up on me. Yang."

"You were calling me nonstop to talk about how awesome signal was, then how annoying it was that everyone there hated freshmen, then you started talking about Weapons and I knew I would never hear the end of it." Yang explained.

Ruby blushed and cringed, "I guess I did call a lot, but I was so excited! And annoyed, why does everyone hate freshmen?"

"Because they think they own the world and are the best because they made it to a new school. Entitled to everything especially seats." Blake explained.

"Aren't we freshmen?" Jaune deadpanned.

"Beacon is different it's like a college, everyone here is more mature. Except for a few outliers." Yang explained.

"Team CRDL." Pyrrha answered the silent question of who the outliers were.

Jaune frowned, "But we also used to be freshmen, I never went to signal or any other huntsmen academy but regular school was the same, everyone hated the new kids, even though they used to be the new kids."

"I know! It never made any sense." Ruby groaned.

"It makes perfect sense." Blake chuckled, "New kids are annoying so they hated them until they matured in their next year. And they hate all the embarrassing and or stupid stuff they did as freshmen so they also hate their freshmen selves."

Ruby and Jaune just groaned.

"Fine, I'm just glad that here, it's better and us freshy's are respected." Jaune smiled.

"Respected is a little too much, tolerated with some acceptance. You don't see any idiots like Cardin in the 2nd years or higher." Weiss chuckled.

"Well we're almost second years, after the Vytal Festival and Tournament we'll have graduated first year!" Ruby cheered.

The others cheered along too.

Caboose: "No, I don't think so, I don't think he'd do anything like that hello? Hello."

Donut: "Okay, well, I think I'll just head back to my base. If you can think of anything to help me with that desert situation, just give me a ring."

Caboose: "Okay."

Donut: "You need any help with your Frankenstein friend project?"

"A what?" Nora asked.

Ren shrugged, "I don't know what a Frankenstein is."

Caboose: "Oh no but uh, if you see any mechanical parts laying around that, look friendly? Would you save them for us."

"I do the same thing." Ruby laughed, "I hate finding bad parts that are mean to me, like slicing my hand open when I forget to use my Aura."

"That was a fun day." Yang said sarcastically shaking her head.

Donut: "Well sure. I could ask Sarge if you can use his underground secret workshop. I heard the guys talking about it, it sounded cool."

Blake and Weiss shook their heads.

Caboose: "Oh right, they mentioned that earlier when they came by to pick you up."

Donut: "He doesn't usually like letting the enemy use our equipment, but maybe I'll catch him in a good mood."

"I doubt it." Weiss chuckled

"He could say something about impressing Blue Team with their might or something." Jaune commented.

"That's smart, using his own idiocy against him." Weiss complimented.

Caboose: "Oh, you could try killing the orange one first! That would probably put him in a great mood!"

"I thought he thought Grif was Yellow?" Nora frowned.

"I guess Church got through to him." Jaune shrugged.

Donut: "Yeah, that's a good idea and all, but we have all these rules against killing people from our own team."

"You shouldn't need the rules in the first place, it should be a given." Weiss commented.

"I think the rules might be why Grif is still alive." Pyrrha chuckled.

"I would think Sarge made all the rules... or told Simmons to make all the rules as he went a long." Blake commented.

Caboose: "Lame."

Pyrrha chuckled.

Donut: "Tell me about it."

Caboose: "No I don't think we have rules like that on Blue Team."

"Yeah they do." Jaune commented, "It's their only rule, set by Church after he was killed twice." Jaune laughed.

"It's actually kind of ironic that on Church's real death it wasn't Caboose killing him." Ren commented.

Donut: "Man, our team sucks."

"It does." Jaune grinned.

"Red team forever!" Nora shouted.

Donut runs in to the Grav Lift and gets vaulted out of Blue Base toward his own

Caboose: "Oh, so that's how that works."

"He did it a lot better than Church." Pyrrha commented.

"Stuck the landing too." Jaune added.

Caboose goes back downstairs

Caboose: "Secret underground workshop, huh? Well, I have to try something . I don't seem to be very good about doing this on my own."

A fire starts in the corner

Caboose: "Oh right, now how did that even start!?"

"Epsilon is a little pyromaniac." Yang quipped.

"I don't think it's Epsilon I think it's malfunctioning parts and equipment." Ren commented.

Cut to Sarge talking with Simmons and Grif

Sarge: "Men with Donut captured, I think we should abandon our previous plan of not attacking the Blues, and institute a new plan, of attacking the Blues."

Simmons: "Good."

"Simmons has had enough of Sarge's B.S." Yang chuckled.

"He's broken before he can do it again." Jaune added.

Sarge: "Winning a war is one thing, but having a man captured is quite another. I can't stand by knowing we've left a man behind. So I need a volunteer to run a suicide rescue mission. This won't be easy. And you're almost certain to die."

"He's looking right at Grif." Nora pointed out.

Grif: "Why are you looking at me when you say that?"

Nora laughed.

Sarge: "Thanks for volunteering Grif. Now the plan is to run straight at Blue Base, grab Donut, and carry him home over your shoulder. Even if he's not hurt. That way when the Blues track you down and kill ya, Donut will still have fresh legs to run home and avoid recapture."

As Sarge is saying that, Donut is making his way back to them from behind him

"And here comes Donut." Queen of the Obvious Weiss said.

Simmons: "Uhm, Sir?"

Donut arrives

Sarge: "Quiet Simmons! You've been too unreliable lately for a suicide mission. I think I need to go with a pro."

Grif: "Gee thanks Sir."

"What a compliment." Blake said sarcastically.

"I would love to do a suicide mission!" Nora grinned, "Except, I would survive."

"The reason it's called a suicide mission is because you will probably die in the mission. Either die or come back seriously injured." Weiss pointed out.

"I want to beat the odds." Nora grinned.

"It's an interesting goal." Pyrrha complimented shrugging.

Sarge: "Just get him back here, I can't stand Donut being captured another minute."

Nora and Pyrrha smiled.

Donut: "Aw, that's sweet Sarge, thank you."

Sarge: "What the-"

Grif: "Mission accomplished Sir."

Yang chuckled.

Sarge: "Excellent work, Private Grif."

Grif: "Thanks Sir. Request permission to go AWOL for a few months?"

"Most who go AWOL don't ask permission." Weiss commented.

Sarge: "Permission denied."

Grif: "Meh, had to try."

Sarge: "Donut, you're back. Are you okay? You look fine to me."

Donut: "I do? Wehell, I did switch to a new armor polish recently. Thanks for noticing Sarge."

"I'm still loving the graphics update and the new looking armor." Ruby commented.

Sarge: "No, I mean they didn't hurt ya."

Donut: " Hurt me? Oh no, not at all. And it's not a 'them' over there, it's only a 'him.' They only have one guy now."

Sarge: "Just one soldier, eh? That seems like it could be a tactical advantage."

"They figured that out in the mini-series right?" Nora asked.

Ren nodded, "A while ago yeah."

Simmons: "We already knew that."

Sarge: "And now it's confirmed."

Grif: "Permission to switch Simmons to the Blue Team Sir?"

"That didn't work so well last time." Jaune laughed.

Sarge: "Permission denied."

Grif: "Meh, had to try."

Simmons: "Fuck it, I'm gonna go help Lopez with the jeep."

Sarge: "Okay Donut, I want as much information as possible.

Let's get you debriefed."

Cut to a wide shot of Caboose watching the Reds from afar.

"Oh, more of Caboose sneaking." Blake grinned, "I wonder how he'll sneak in the base?"

"Probably while the others are talking he'll just walk in." Weiss predicted.

"I think he'll use some tact." Pyrrha added.

"Caboose?" Weiss asked.

Pyrrha just shook her head in annoyance.

Donut: "That sounds like fun. Boy, things have really changed around here."

Sarge: "That's not what I meant!"

Yang giggled to herself a child who just heard a no no word.

Ruby facepalmed.

Caboose: "Okay Epsilon, let's get in there. And try to stay quiet. It's sneaking time."

Cut to Simmons and Lopez, with Caboose sneaking past them really, really poorly, but somehow not getting caught

First Caboose is behind a Barricade standing up then crouching down.

Simmons: "No no- that one goes there, this one goes here."

Now a Caboose pops up from behind a box.

"Hey look, there are two Caboose's." Jaune pointed out.

"What!?" Pyrrha asked.

Jaune laughed, "Not actually, I mean you can see the tip of the Caboose helmet." Jaune pointed, "Behind the barricade look."

"That's so cool, normally I forget it's in a video game, I forgot they were using characters to act." Ruby commented.

Lopez: "Ese agujero es el rededor como su boca gorda grande."

Caption: How can that go there? That hole is round. Like your big fat mouth.

"Wow Lopez is not having it today." Weiss laughed.

Caboose pops out from behind another bigger box past Lopez and Simmons working on the jeep

Simmons: "Here just let me do it, give me your wrench."

Lopez: "Esta es un martillo idiota."

Caption: This is a hammer you fucking idiot.

Weiss burst out laughing again, "Lopez is definitely my favorite right now."

Caboose walks behind the Warthog

Caboose: "I am sneaking I am sneaking-"

Blake sighed, "He is so bad at sneaking, but his bad sneaking skills outweigh their stupidity so... he can sneak by them."

Cut back to Sarge, Donut, and Grif with a crate moving in the background that obviously has Caboose behind it

Sarge: "Did you tell him anything?"

Donut: "Not really. It seems like they had most of the information anyway."

Sarge: "What?"

Donut: "Yeah, I was actually surprised by how much information he had gathered about our weapons and facilities."

"All the info courtesy of Sarge." Weiss shook her head.

Sarge: "We've got a leak! Grif, find out who's been gabbin'."

Cut to Grif watching Caboose behind the box move behind Sarge

Caboose: "Sneaking sneaking sneaking."

Pyrrha chuckled to herself while Blake stared at the screen.

"Grif is the only smart one as in the only one with common sense, he has to know it's not moving on it's own." Blake commented.

Grif watches as Caboose's crate gets caught on the edge of Red

Base's ramp and makes a terrible ruckus

Caboose: " Oh- what was that?"

Blake shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Sarge: "Grif, can you find the leak or not?"

Grif: "I'll get right on that Sir. I'm sure the leak is someone very close to us. Specifically, someone very nearby me."

"So he does know he just doesn't care." Weiss asked with her hand extended out as if saying 'What?'

Yang laughed, "I love Grif."

Cut to Caboose in Sarge's giant room

Caboose: "Put that thing here, this room is boring boring boring. Boring. Boring boring, boring."

"I can just picture Ruby doing the same thing." Jaune chuckled along with Yang who joined in.

"What? It's a big empty room wouldn't you guys do that?" Ruby asked defensively.

Epsilon starts making his noises again

Caboose: "Epsilon shush.... Epsilon, seriously, stop it. They're going to hear you."

The holo-room generates a figure as the screen fades to black

Caboose: "It's you"

The episode ends.

"OhmygohmGUYS! It's Church!" Ruby cheered. "It's you! It's Church!"

"Hold on Ruby we don't know-" Jaune started.

"Then let's find out!" Ruby grinned stealing Jaune's scroll with a blur of Rose petals.

My pm's/Reviews are open to

Suggestions for this FanFiction

Advice on writing

Comments

Pointing out any and all mistakes

Questions, any and all

Fanart for the cover image which will earn you a shoutout in the summary "Cover art by: _"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

157K 3.5K 102
What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JNPR watch Red Vs Blue. Realistic reaction...
1.5K 33 22
After Roman exposed Lloyd about his past, he thought it was gonna be the end of everything. But it didn't as Team RWBY forgives him and he's now in a...
143K 1.9K 66
The teams have kept up with Red vs Blue for a while, and now it all comes to an end. What will the crew think of this new and final arc? Realistic in...
714 13 19
Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby, they belong to RoosterTeeth, nor do I own the rwby images Team LADR I own. I couldn't think of how to draw the final t...