RWBY and JNPR Watch The Recol...

By CeruleanLancer

The Blood Gulch Chronicles are over and now it's time for the teams to continue with the Recollection Trilogy... More

Mini-Series: Recovery One
S6E1
S6E2
S6E3
S6E4
S6E5
S6E6
S6E7
S6E8
S6E9
S6E10
S6E11
S6E12
S6E13
S6E14
S6E15
S6E16
S6E17
S6E18
S6E19
Mini-Series: Relocated
S7E1
S7E2
S7E4
S7E5
S7E6
S7E7
S7E8
S7E9
S7E10
S7E11
S7E12
S7E13
S7E14
S7E15
S7E16
S7E17
S7E18
S7E19
S8E1
S8E2
S8E3
S8E4
S8E5
S8E6
S8E7
S8E8
S8E9
S8E10
S8E11
S8E12
S8E13
S8E14
S8E15
S8E16
S8E17
S8E18
S8E19
S8E20

S7E3

1.1K 24 12
By CeruleanLancer

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Story got deleted on FFN, should be up on Quotev, and Archive too. Get's posted on Wattpad first.

For cool fanart and art in general check out my sister's art page on insta: Artist . Joanna (No spaces) or twt: ArtistJoanna

S7E3- Visiting Hours

"Not really a kiss ass, Weiss isn't my T- oh... wait." Jaune frowned.

"As Ice Queen Weiss I thank you for agreeing with me." Weiss grinned.

Jaune sighed as he pressed play.

" Visiting Hours" appeared on the screen with the theme.

As the theme played Weiss began to check her scroll.

"Watcha doin Weiss?" Yang asked.

"Checking your grades, you mentioned not doing work and only doing enough so your dad wouldn't call you." Weiss explained.

"First of all, Ruby sold me out and second of all, I do, do my work just to pass and enough so my dad doesn't call. Which means I get all A's or B's. I just don't go above and beyond like you guys do." Yang explained.

"Wait how can you check Yang's grades?" Ruby asked.

"It's allowed between team members. To make sure no one falls behind." Ren explained.

"Ruby you've been our leader for almost a year now, how have you not known this." Weiss chided.

"W- I trusted you guys to tell me your grades when I asked! If I asked! Because I already trusted that you guys would get good grades." Ruby explained.

"Oh... thanks Ruby." Weiss smiled.

Blake nodded.

Ruby blushed, "Oh it was nothing I was more worried about falling behind you guys."

"It seems you did fine." Pyrrha smiled.

"Only because Weiss helped me with class work." Ruby blushed scratching the back of her head. "I was behind in everything that wasn't combat."

Jaune chuckled, "That's because you skipped two years. I was behind in pretty much everything."

Pyrrha smiled knowingly, "Yeah, but you picked up classwork rather fast and you're coming along in combat."

Jaune nodded, "Hey before we start the episode I think I should tell you guys something." Everyone perked up.

"What is it?" Ruby asked.

Jaune opened his mouth but Pyrrha stopped him, "Hold on, Jaune are you sure?"

Jaune nodded, "Yeah, I don't know why I kept it secret for so long. I guess I just ignored it."

Nora gasped, "What! You've been keeping secrets from us! I'm hurt." Nora leaned back and acted as if she was about to faint. "From your own team, despicable."

Jaune frowned, "Do you want to hear this or not?"

"She does." Ren said quickly covering her mouth.

Jaune took a breath, "So, you guys know I'm not exactly... huntsman material right?"

"You used to not be huntsman material." Blake commented.

"W- thanks but that's thanks to Pyrrha, anyway there's a reason for it." Jaune sighed.

"You forged your transcripts." Yang explained.

Jaune's eyes widened, "W- what!"

"Wait that was the secret? We found out last semester." Nora laughed.

"How?" Pyrrha asked. "I never told anyone."

"Cardin." Blake explained. "He wasn't exactly quiet when talking to his team."

Jaune groaned, "Does everyone know?"

"No. After you saved his life he stopped talking about you." Ren explained.

Jaune sighed, "Well. That's a... that's a thing."

"Did we ruin the big reveal?" Nora asked.

Jaune sighed, "It's not that, I was worried you guys would be mad."

"I think it's badass. You joined with no training and still passed initiation." Yang grinned.

"Fearless leader!" Nora cheered.

Jaune laughed, "Thanks guys. Ok well that's all I wanted to say."

Fade in to the Valhalla Canyon with the three stooges coming out from behind a big rock.

Sarge: "Come on men! Lopez said Donut went this way."

"Where else could he go? I don't see any caves or anything." Weiss commented.

"Yeah Blood Gulch had so many caves, there was a bigger cave in the caves." Nora explained.

"Blood Gulch also had dirt and rocks everywhere with no grass or water." Blake pointed out.

Nora frowned, "Are you saying this Valhalla whatever is better than Blood Gulch?"

Blake shrugged but Weiss nodded. "I think it is, the place has numerous defensible positions, less threats of sniper fire from either sides do to the lack of cliffs-"

"Of course you're looking at the boring stuff." Yang groaned. "Blood Gulch has that awesome cave under it, I think Blood Gulch is better."

"I don't like small spaces, Blood Gulch is better." Ruby agreed.

Weiss frowned, "Ruby you wear the most black besides Blake. Blood Gulch is a very arid area."

"What?"

"It's really really hot all the time." Weiss explained.

"Valhalla is the best!" Ruby cheered. "... also you could have just said Desert-y. Arid can be cold too."

"I like Blood Gulch more just because of all the memories." Pyrrha smiled. "They haven't been in Valhalla long enough."

Jaune nodded, "Yeah it doesn't feel like it's their home."

"I guess it is now." Ren shrugged. "I like Valhalla better, it's a lot more... serene."

"It's a pretty even split." Jaune commented, "I guess it's a tie between the two."

"I bet if you guys stayed in Blood Gulch for more than five minutes you would instantly wish you were in Valhalla." Blake commented.

"We're not sissies we can handle it!" Nora growled.

"I'm always up for a challenge." Pyrrha agreed.

Grif: "Are you sure that's what he said? I don't think pendejo was Spanish for that way."

"Pendejo means Idiot." Ren mumbled, "So does Idiota, Lopez is very vulgar I recognize the insults more than anything else."

Cut to Caboose and Donut

Caboose: "Muffinman!"

Pyrrha chuckled, "I love Caboose's nicknames for Donut."

Donut: "Caboose! I have a message for Church. Weh, where is he?"

Ruby sighed, "I really hope you're wrong Blake."

Blake shrugged, "Church said he was dead, all the way dead. He's not coming back."

Caboose: "Hey are you okay?"

Donut: "Just a little weak. Where's Church?"

Caboose: "Church? Oh, um, he's not here right now."

Donut: "Where is he?"

Ruby huffed while crossing her arms.

Caboose: "Uh, he's up- he that's kind of a- um, it turns out he was really a computer program based on some guy who ran the Freelancer Project and he went with Agent Washington he's a Freelancer and destroyed all the other A.I.s that were left."

"Wow, he got that right. Extremely accurate." Weiss said eyes wide.

"He kinda sounded like Dr. Oobleck." Jaune commented.

"Pfft! Yeah except easier to understand." Yang laughed. "I wish he talked a little bit slower."

"I like that he talks fast, so many teachers are so boring and slow." Nora explained.

Ruby nodded, "Yeah once I learned how to write fast his class became my second favorite."

"Of course the two of you with your hyper active minds can keep up with Dr. Oobleck." Weiss chuckled.

"We manage, Dr. Oobleck is faster than me most of the time." Ruby explained.

Donut: "..."

Caboose: "Well almost all."

"That's right, Epsilon is still alive." Ren mumbled.

Donut: "How long was I asleep?"

Caboose: "Not that long."

Donut: "Listen, I don't know how long, I can stay awake. I need to get someone, on Blue Team, a message. I promised."

"Promised who." Ren mumbled.

"Probably Tucker." Yang shrugged. "Both of them talked about the thing under the sand."

"Tucker and Donut are on different teams." Jaune pointed out.

"I don't think Tucker and Donut care that much about teams." Pyrrha pointed out.

Ruby nodded, "Yeah wasn't it Tucker who was the first of them to say that both teams are the same?"

"The only one to say it." Ren explained.

Caboose: "I know people on the Blue Team. People on the inside. You can give it to me."

Donut: "Tuck-"

"Called it." Yang grinned.

Caboose: "Tuck! You want me to tuck? What do you want me to tuck? Wait, my mother told me never to tuck anything of anyone else's."

Yang and Pyrrha cringed.

Donut: "Tuckuhhhh-"

Caboose: "Tucker?"

Donut: "He needs, help. Find him. It's in, the sand."

Donut collapses

Caboose: "It's in this and . This and what? Donut this and what? What is 'this'? What what- your pocket? Is Tucker in your pocket? I remember him being a lot bigger. Tucker! Are you in there!?"

Pyrrha chuckled while shaking her head.

Sarge: "Hey, anybody here? Blue? Where are ya?"

Caboose: "Tucker, is that you? Why did you shrink? And why are you talking like a Pirate?"

Jaune chuckled.

Sarge: "Helloooo."

Caboose: "Hello! Yes I hear you!"

Sarge: "Then get outside! I need to talk to you."

Caboose: "Out? Ohhh, I see, I thou- man sometimes I am so dumb. Hold on pocket Tucker! Someone outside wants to talk to me! Donut, you can rest here, as long as you want. You must be tired from all of this and. And other stuff."

"Sometimes?" Weiss chuckled.

Pyrrha sighed.

Donut: "Nohh, it's not pink... it's lightish red. Hey Sarge, I should totally get a jetpack. Or a motorcycle."

The camera panned out from Donut and into the Epsilon Unit.

Caboose emerges to meet the ever imposing Red Army

Caboose: "Hey guys. Great to see you. Wait- unless you're here to blow me up. Then, not so great."

Pyrrha chuckled.

"I bet that's how Junior felt every time I went to his Bar." Yang commented.

"You go there to drink a lot." Ruby sighed.

Sarge: "We're lookin' for something we've uh, uuu lost."

Caboose: "Is it the keys to your base? I do that a lot. But it's really easy to break in, because... there are no doors ."

"Which is strange." Weiss commented.

"Weiss remember this is a video game, most multiplayer maps don't have closed doors you can open." Ruby explained.

Sarge: "No, we're lookin' for something else. But I'm not gonna tell you what it is and give you some kind of advantage."

Caboose: "Can you describe it?"

Grif: "Yeah, it's pink-"

Simmons: "It's annoying-"

Sarge: "Has kind of a spring in its step-"

Caboose: "Oh, you mean Donut."

Nora chuckled, "Donut's not annoying."

Sarge: "Ah, yes! Where is he?"

Caboose: "He's in my base. He'll be staying with me for a little while."

Sarge: "You've captured him? Diabolical. What're you doing with him?"

"If anything Donut is safer with Caboose than the Reds." Pyrrha commented.

Ren nodded, "Donut isn't on his team so he has no reason to harm him."

Pyrrha sighed, "That's not what I meant."

Caboose: "Don't worry, he's resting. Comfortably."

"He sounded a little creepy there." Weiss commented.

Grif: "Ooh, that sounds ominous, don't back down now Sir."

Sarge: "Give him back."

Caboose: "Actually there's some things he needs to tell me. I'll send him home after that."

Sarge: "Squeezin' him for information, eh?"

Simmons: "Sarge, I don't think that he's-"

Caboose: "Hey- no-one is squeezing anybody. I was just working with my tools and he-"

Sarge: "Torture!? You ungodly fiend! He won't give you any info. He'll die before he reveals anything. Hear that Donut!? You'll die before you talk! We all know that, keep up the good work."

Pyrrha chuckled, "Caboose is so innocent, I can't imagine him torturing anyone."

"Me neither." Blake added.

Caboose: "Actually he already told me the beginning part."

Sarge: "He told you about our secret new vehicle? Dammit Donut you idiot."

Simmons: "Sarge!"

"Sarge is the idiot here." Weiss commented.

"Sarge is great." Nora grumbled.

Caboose: "He told me about- this and."

Sarge: "He told you about that, and our new hologram chamber? Donut, put a lid on it!"

Everyone began to chuckled.

Simmons: " Sarge! (sigh), I'm gonna go sleep under a tree. Come wake me up when the brain summit is over."

Ren, Blake, and Weiss burst out laughing.

Grif: "Are you kidding? I hope this lasts forever. Psst- hey Sarge, maybe there's a ransom."

"Grif is so smart in the best way." Yang laughed.

Sarge: "Good thinking. What is it you want, Blue?"

"I bet he's going to ask for parts." Pyrrha commented.

Caboose: "What do I want? Do you have any cookies?"

Yang laughed, "Nope, he's gonna pull a Ruby."

"I demand cookies too." Ruby huffed.

Sarge: "What are your demands? You have to give us your demands."

Caboose: "I demand cookies!"

Blake chuckled, "Caboose and Ruby are alike in a lot of ways."

Ruby gasped, "Are you calling me stupid!"

One look at Ruby's downcast face panicked Blake, "What! No! I mean you're both childlike and innocent!"

"I'm not a kid." Ruby grumbled. "I drink milk!"

Everyone gave her a 'are you serious?' Look.

Ruby groaned, "I see what you mean."

"It's not a bad thing." Pyrrha with smiled meaningfully.

Sarge: "Now you're just toying with us. Yer depravity knows no bounds!"

Grif: "Yeah!"

Yang laughed, "I love how Grif can lead Sarge on like that."

Caboose: "Well at least I don't go around, knocking on people's non-doors, and promising them cookies, and then, not giving them cookies! ."

Caboose disappears within the base

Caboose: "I'm leaving!"

"I hated it when you promised me Cookies and never delivered on that promise. Evil sister of mine." Ruby shouted pointing at Yang.

"I forgot! I had more important things to do!" Yang argued.

"I found you at Juniors Bar right after you destroyed it!" Ruby shouted.

"Information Gathering on you know what." Yang explained.

Ruby groaned, "I want cookies- er no I Demand cookies. And in lieu of money, reparations for your terrible crimes against sisterhood will be more cookies. Two batches."

"The second batch will be oatmeal with reduced sugar." Yang explained.

"Deal." Ruby nodded.

"... Wasn't that like a year ago?" Jaune asked.

"Ruby never forgets." Yang sighed. "Ren you up for some baking?"

Ren nodded, "After this season, and before you ask Nora. Yes I will make pancakes."

Nora grinned and high fived Ruby.

Yang and Ren chuckled and gave each other knowing smiles.

Sarge: "Wait!"

Grif: "Hmm, looks like negotiations have broken down. Should we call in a nuke strike?"

"Aren't Nukes those super big bombs they mentioned?" Jaune asked.

Nora nodded, "Yeah, I like explosions but I'm happy those don't exist here."

Sarge: "Negative, we've got a man in there. Well, you know, Donut."

Donut: "Ow, that hurt!"

"What was that about Caboose not being able to torture?" Yang asked wryly.

Sarge: "Aw, listen to that! He's killin' him in there!"

Cut to the inside of Blue Base

Caboose: "Oops! Sorry Donut. Didn't mean to step on your head like that. Are you okay."

Pyrrha chuckled, "I knew it had to be an accident."

Donut: "H-h, what happened? Who was that?"

Caboose: "Oh that was your team, they're playing some kind of prank. Offering snacks and then not giving snacks."

Donut: "I hate when they do that. Who was it?"

Caboose: "Oh it was Red Sergeant and Grif. They were working together while Simmons was laying under a tree being lazy."

"When they say it out loud it sounds so strange." Ren commented.

Donut: "What the- how long was I asleep this time?"

Everyone chuckled.

Sarge: "Donut, just don't tell him we have Lopez back!"

The screen cut to black

"That was a great episode." Pyrrha smiled.

- Professor's SS- Not Canon

"You know Barty my good man, This lad Caboose is sounding more and more like you each episode." Professor Port guffawed.

"My explanations are much faster, clearer, and to the point." Dr. Oobleck grumbled.

Ozpin chuckled, "I noticed many similarities between you and Caboose this episode."

"Many in the world share similar voices, that does not mean those two are alike." Dr. Oobleck explained.

"I noticed more similarities between Miss Rose and Caboose." Ms. Goodwitch commented. "Her incessant demand for more cookies was all I got from her first few weeks here."

Ozpin chuckled again, "I suppose I should have known that would happen. The cookies were a way to calm her down, she thought she was in an interrogation. You didn't help much in the matter."

Glynda took a defensive stance and crossed her arms.

"Grif and Simmons seem to be switching roles for the time being. Comedic purposes, I like it." Professor Oobleck commented.

Ozpin smiled sullenly, "Hmm, I wonder how things would be if me and her switched roles." He mumbled quietly.

"Did you say something Ozpin?" Professor Port asked.

"Nothing." Ozpin chuckled, Professor Goodwitch who heard him knew what he meant. She put a hand on his shoulder, Ozpin nodded to her, They understood.

What if she had taken ill? Would I have done the same as her... of course I would have. Of all I saved, only she really mattered. I would have seen it as another quest. When I failed in bringing her back as she did me I would have seen the gods as the true enemies of the world.

Would she have done the same as me?

Ozpin's thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of Grimm.

"Oho! Looks like an Alpha Beowolf in the forest." Professor Port grinned eyeing the security cameras. "Do you think the new meat- I mean initiates will be tough enough for it?"

I guess it doesn't matter what could have been. Things can't get any better and can't be any worse. Things are the way they are and I better get used to it or I'm a Nancy Ozpin chuckled recalling the line from Church. "They'll have to be."

Big Shoutout to Ashtonwaters0 on Wattpad and Master-OfDeath for reposting both of my stories, Ashtonwaters0 did it perfectly, didn't change anything, check out his other stories.

If anyone wants to repost my stories on their profile I give them permission, just message me first and ask so I can give you the rules. (Mention me, don't change anything, don't add your own chapters etc)

Also big thanks to Cruz7808 for the great suggestions, you can thank him for the side story, and A Dark Winter's Wind for pointing out how OOC Yang was last chapter. That's my biggest worry I want them to stay in character with their reactions. So please keep giving suggestions in character and point out when I mess up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
4.7K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...
15.4K 274 14
This is a fan fiction that takes place after the main RWBY story, in a hypothetical future. Years after defeating Salem and saving Remnant. Blake and...
158 3 8
The first term is over. There is only a matter of time before the second rolls in, and a quiet and icy Heiress wants nothing but peace. A very childi...