Requests Book

By chrissybaeevans

Requests that are sent to me will be posted here! And if you have a request, just use the Request Inbox part... More

Over the Moon β€’ Andy Barber
You Belong With Me β€’ CE
The Cuddle Cure β€’ CE
Do You? β€’ Andy Barber
Daddy's Girl β€’ CE
Ice, Ice, Baby β€’ Johnny Storm
You did...What?! β€’ CE
A Patriotic Meet Cute β€’ CE
You're Cute When You're Mad β€’ CE
My Best Girl β€’ CE
Under the Weather β€’ CE Characters
What Happens During Movie Night... β€’ Ari Levinson
Time After Time β€’ CE
Crazy About You β€’ Lloyd Hansen
Facade β€’ Andy Barber
Surprise? β€’ CE
Icing β€’ CE
Save Me β€’ Steve Rogers
The Power of History β€’ Steve Rogers
Through Thick and Thin β€’ CE
Cliche & Unique β€’ CE
Suits Me β€’ CE
Unlucky β€’ Steve Rogers
Mommy is Mine! β€’ Ransom Drysdale
More Tea? β€’ CE
Not For A Second β€’ CE
Play Ball β€’ CE
Requests Inbox πŸ’Œ Add Your Request Here
The Bday Princess β€’ CE, CS, RD, AL, AB
Shotgun β€’ CE
The One and Only β€’ CE
Too Good to Be True β€’ Johnny Storm

America's Sweethearts β€’ Steve Rogers

1.8K 63 27
By chrissybaeevans

Request #15: Hiiiii can you pls do a oneshot of Steve rogers..... In which y/n is like Taylor swift and Steve rogers is the quarterback in NFL... And they have history since high school... Later they become the power couple

We're in need of some good fluff, and I had way too much fun writing this one! 😍

Thank you guys for being here. I always value reading your comments, and I'm glad you've stuck around 💛

~ February 2019 ~

"The New York Giants have punched their ticket right to the Super Bowl! We'll see you folks there. Fans are absolutely going wild. Giants vs The Chiefs this Sunday!"

The commentator speaks into his microphone, the headphones on his ears only hiding a small amount of the chaos going on with the fans celebrating their team heading to the Super Bowl.

After dumping all the water on their Coach, and their quarterback and captain. The giants football players head into the locker room, spirits are high, the guys hit the showers.

Steve can't wipe the smile off of his face as he listens to his teammates cheering. This victory feels good. No, it feels euphoric. Especially since he was the one to make the winning shot.

Leading his team to that victory. It was a once in a lifetime feeling. His first ever superbowl, a dream he's been having since his father got him into playing flag football when he was 5 years old.

Now he was making his old man proud, and his Mama too. Having grown up in New York, his dad wanted Steve to represent the state his entire career - so of course he turned down the deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.

Ironically the team he was going against on Sunday, going head to head for that trophy.

Steve desperately wanted to head to the hotel and sleep. It's been a long day and he's exhausted. And will need every ounce of rest to prepare for the big game.

But of course being the captain, and the star quarterback of his team. He must accompany his Coach to the post match show.

He much rather grab a bite to eat and get into bed. But of course he'll probably end up at some club, celebrating with his team and making sure they don't go too crazy.

"Rogers, Super Bowl bound. Congratulations. How did you think you guys worked as a team tonight to get there? Did you guys hope to win tonight?"

One reporter asks Steve. There's about 25 of them in this room, inside the stadium somewhere. Where post game stuff happens.

Steve sits up straight in his seat, a Giants hat on his head and a blue hoodie on, Coach could tell he was exhausted, but valued the way Steve owned up to his responsibility and position.

"Thank you, uh yeah," Steve clears his throat, leaning into the mic, "there were definitely moments we thought maybe that trophy was slipping through our fingers. But we really kept pushing through and working together to make sure we executed our plays right. We most certainly hoped to win, despite the uncertainty."

Another reporter stands up, with her recorder, "Steve you've said in the past that when you're out there on the field you play for your father and everything he's done for you. Is that still accurate or is there a special lady in the picture too?"

Steve has been caught with multiple girls. He's a football player. Natural for models, singers, actresses to be all over him at events and parties. He likes the attention...but it's never enough to make it something real.

Steve chuckles and shakes his head, "it's still very much accurate. When I play, I play for my father. And every minute he stayed in the rain or the cold during my practices to watch me play, and drive me back home. He's my rock. My biggest fan next to my Ma."

And another reporter rises, with a notepad, "Considering your injury more than a year ago to your shoulder, what was it like being in physical therapy, and did you train and imagine this moment, going to the Super Bowl?"

Steve nods, and gulps gently, "After I popped my shoulder, I was scared I was never going to get to throw another ball up ever again. Thought my ticket was punched already. But physical therapy gave me a lot of hope, and it pushed me to keep going. I had supportive family around me and that's all I could've ever asked for. I trained hard all last year. And it paid off."

"One last question Steve," one reporter stands, while the other sat down, moving her recorder closer to the star quarterback, "how do you feel about Y/n Y/l/n performing at the Super Bowl? Do you listen to her music?"

That name causes shivers up Steve's spine, and this weird warming sensation in his stomach.

He smiles, but tries not to make it too obvious the nostalgic feelings invading his body, flashes of him picking you up and twirling you around, holding your books and backpack for you, heading to his car just to ditch school after 1st period just to be together. The late night phone calls, the sweet kisses, those eyes of yours, he gulps and looks at all the reporters and then to his coach, "of course I listen to her music."

"I'm a huge fan of hers," the reporter continues, "it's been rumored that Our Song, is about you. Is that true?"

Before Steve could answer, his coach was intervening, "are we all done with questions about football? Because if we are my Team Captain needs all the rest he could get for this Sunday. Thank you."

~ Super Bowl Sunday - 9 AM - Florida ~

Steve bows his head to the backstage crew working the Super Bowl, it was still early morning and the game was later this evening, yet everyone was doing their best to prepare, the ladies all made goo goo gaga eyes at Steve as he walked by - he's used to it. Being so handsome and all.

Approaching your dressing room, Steve takes a deep breath before knocking, not even going to the locker room first where he was needed to greet his team - he decided he couldn't wait and came to visit you first, "come in!" Your voice was always like in a sing song state.

He enters and your back is to him, you were being shown tonight's outfits by your team, you look at them all. And you just couldn't help that bubbly feeling of excitement for tonight, your eyes looking at each outfit - you almost forgot you allowed someone to come in when they spoke...

"Hey superstar," Steve speaks in that deep husky voice of his. That drives you insane.

"Just a second," you don't turn around yet but you look over to tell your team to give you a second as they all entered the other part of your dressing room. They walk out and you turn on your heels to lay eyes on the gorgeous boy you've ever seen, although he was all man now.

"Steven Rogers!" You squeal and jump in his arms, you haven't seen him in so long. You guys are both smiling at each other. There was lots and lots of smiling.

He twirls you around, like the old days, "how long has it been?"

He gently puts you down while you think of your answer, "New Years Eve..."

"...2016." He finishes for you. Remembering exactly.

You guys both bumped into each other at a NYE party in Los Angeles. You were promoting your album at the time and Steve was attending because his best friend was the host of the party.

You were just your manager's plus one.

Even before then you hadn't seen Steve since the summer after high school.

"How are you, Mr.Captain of the Giants?!" You touch his shoulder, playfully pushing it back. As he just kept smiling at you.

His cheeks burn up and you visibly see that, making the butterflies in your stomach go crazy, "the more interesting question is how are you? Miss Grammy Winner."

You giggle at him, your cheeks cramping up because you can't stop smiling.

You and Steve basically catch each other up in each of your lives, he's doing so well. Climbing his way up the football latter. And you couldn't be anymore proud. You had made him some tea and had lost track of how long you were speaking to him, what became hours felt like minutes for you both.

"Well, good luck out there," Steve puts his empty tea cup on the table in front of the couch, and touches your thigh quickly.

"I was about to say the same to you," You look up at him as he stands, tall and so masculine. As you take a second look at him, you finally realize what the song you had wrote for Steve all those years ago...was missing.

He very gentleman like kisses your cheek, and his touch remains on your arm as you walk him to your door, "break a leg, superstar," he repeats the nickname he made up for you back in high school because you always dreamed of making it big as a singer.

"Try not to break yours," You chuckle, and very gently graze his hand with your fingers. He gives you a longing look. As if he was going to say something but instead he kept quiet.

A while later, discussing tonight's show with your team - then your best friend Selena comes in, with a snack, "did I see Steve Rogers enter this room?" 

"I love these guys, thank you so much!" You smile big at your attire crew/team and press your hands together, expressing your deepest gratitude. They always come through for you for shows. They take the rack of outfits into the other room and lay them out for you to still choose the one you were opening with...

While they did that, you confess everything to your superstar bestie, "Yes! He came to see me, I-I thought he would probably greet me, yeah, if he saw me after the show. But no, he came to see me this morning, first thing!"

Selena gasps, you both know what this means.

"Y/n! What's stopping you? He's single from what I heard and you've been single a while, you guys have history from high school...it's perfect timing!"

You shake your head, unsure, maybe Steve's seeing someone, he's this handsome football star, you're sure he must have someone he's talking to. Besides, you aren't even totally sure he's still into you.

"And guess what? Before we...we broke up all those years ago. I started writing a song but it was missing the chorus, I saw him today and well..." you show her your old notebook filled with all your songs from your album "Fearless" Steve's song was supposed to go on there, but you just could never finish writing it for some reason.

"Y/N!" Selena stands after she read the lyrics, her also being a singer, she knows a good song when she sees one, "you have to sing this one tonight! You have to! Didn't you say he fell in love with your voice before he fell in love with you? You sing this for him and I'll be planning your wedding for next Spring!"

You blush hard, laughing at her, sometimes she doesn't have that scary voice in her head that refrains her from doing things, which is why she got back together with Justin those few times, "no way, Sel, I still need to revise it, and find the musical notes to it. The show is tonight. It's way too late."

Selena rushes to grab your guitar resting agains the wall by your things, she hands it to you, "listen, I don't mean to bring you down but I've heard a lot of girls are after Steve. That Victoria Secret model, Anna Kendrick, Lizzie Olsen, Kate Upton...I mean even Kendall Jenner... only then will it be too late."

About another hour later, your manages finally arrives after making sure everything was set for your performance tonight. You pleasantly surprise her with a new song and beg her to let you sing it. With the help of Sel, you guys came up with the musical notes and beats creating the perfect song.

"No, Y/n, no, no, don't do this to me. You've been practicing for this superbowl show for weeks! I'm not going to let you change things last minute." Your manager shakes her head, you take a deep breath. Sometimes she's not the easiest to convince.

But you and Selena worked hard for you to be able to sing this song tonight, "please!" you and Sel both say, in your best pleading voice.

Your manager becomes busy with phone calls, and speaking to other crew members backstage. You and Sel still try, "please! I'll sing it at the end that way I won't mess up anything we've practiced."

"Y/n, sweetheart. You have only a certain amount of time for the performance, all the songs you are going to see are already picked out. Save this new one for next time."

~ 7:58pm ~

"And Rogers takes the lead, observing the field to maintain his team before he oh! What a pass from center Anthony Mackie! The Giants just need one more touch down to catch up to the Chiefs. Then the first half would be history."

The second commentator speaks, "and Rogers takes the ball, he scopes the field out, and sees Barnes wide open. It's a perfect shot. Rogers passes the ball to Barnes will he make it, folks?! And...yes! What a nice catch from Bucky Barnes. He passes the yard line, and oh he's really goin', let's see how far he can make it before and uh, the Chiefs are on 'em, but he made it far enough to tie this first half!"

The whistle blows and Steve takes his mouth guard out, the game is tied, there's still plenty of time to get their name on that trophy, he hears the commentator's over the intercome, "alrighty folks, that's our first half, our halftime show starring Y/n Yl/ln after the break, you don't wanna miss it!"

The boys pile into the locker room, Coach gives them a hefty but motivational speech enough to motivate them to win this game. Steve and him agree and tweak on plays they have scheduled for the second half. He can smell the victory it's that close. He will bring home that trophy.

"Ay, Coach, come on, Coach I'm a huge Y/n fan, can I please go see the rest of her show?"

Steve's teammate, Anthony speaks out. He's been jamming out to what could be hear from the locker room for the past 25 minutes. Which meant there were only 5 minutes left of the biggest performance of your career.

Steve and the guys only hear how loud the fans are being for you, singing your song word for word as if it came directly from each of their hearts. A part of him is sad he can't watch you perform, but he knows you're killing it out there.

Steve gives his coach a look, and his Coach shakes his head, covering his eyes - not necessarily saying no.

~

"Thank you Florida!" You speak into the microphone, trying to regulate your breathing after all that dancing, jumping and singing. You already brought out your surprise guests plus Sel who agreed on singing a song with you.

It was now the end of the show, and you had a decision to make. Sing the regularly programmed song which was Long Live.

The fans and the people in this stadium were nothing like you've previously experienced, they were having a fun time with you, singing all the songs, overall enjoying your performance. They were loud, they were hype, they understood the assignment.

"I had such a wonderful time with you guys. I love you so very much, but I do have to go..." you can't even finish before the crowd starts to groan and make sad noises, some even shouting the word no, "...we had a good time though right, Florida?!"

You wait to see their response, walking to the other end of the stage, they all start to scream and cheer, when a chant errupts, "one more song, one more song, one more song."

You were going to sing one last song anyway, it was scheduled, but to keep the crowd in high spirits, you have to keep them on their toes.

You press into your ear piece, you came to terms with your audio guy, Craig, if you gave him a thumbs up he'd play the music to Long Live, if you winked at the camera, he'd know to play the new song.

Your manager could smell what you were doing from a mile away, she speaks into her ear piece, "Y/n, do not even think about it! You better sing Long Live and seal the best performance of your life. Do not risk it by throwing it all away over a new song no one even knows yet!"

The crowd still chants, "one more song. one more song."

You smile at them, such adrenaline consuming every inch of your body, you bring the mic up to your lips again, "one more song?"

The crowd screams in joy, you smile big, and wink at the camera, "let's do it."

Quickly a crew member hands you your guitar, and brings you a chair after the lights were cut. Your manager was probably having a fit up there with all the tech guys.

The lights cut back on, the crowd finds you sitting on a chair, in the same outfit because there wasn't time to change, holding your guitar with the mic adjusted on the stand in front of you.

"So, I had this song in my drafts for a while," you gulp and press the earpiece back in your ear, "the reason for that being I couldn't finish it," you play a few strings on your guitar creating a random melody. You can't see anyone. You're not even sure if Steve is watching.

"But today I finished it. And it's the first anyone will ever hear it," the crowd shouts in loud waves of high cheerful energy, you smile again, something about performing will always make you feel so alive, "it's called Hey Steven."

The guys all peel their eyes off of you on stage, and look to their captain, Steve didn't know what to do or say. Holy shit, you wrote an entire song for him? He ignores the "oooohhh," and the "Steve!" from his teammates, when you begin to hum. Your voice loud, and bold, echoing off this entire stadium.

"Hey Steven, I know looks could be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you." You sing into the mic, "as we walked, we were talking. I didn't say half the things I wanted to. Of all the girls tossin' rocks at your window. I'll be the one waiting there even when it's cold. Hey Steven, boy, you might have me believing I don't always have to be alone..."

"'Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel, can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so, come feel this magic I've been feelin' since I met you, can't help it if there's no one else...mmm...mmmm...I can't help myself..."

"I never seen nobody shine the way you do, the way you walk, the way you talk, way you say my name. It's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change..."

"Hey Steven, I could give you fifty reasons, why I should be the one you choose, all those other girls well they're beautiful...but would they write a song for you?"

You laugh into the microphone, continuing to sing the chorus all the way through. Thinking of Steve the entire time.

Of course scary thoughts enter your mind, maybe you should've asked him if it was okay for you to write a song for him and sing it in front of millions of people around the world? You were on a crunch time to be fair.

Steve can't take his eyes off of you while you sing the rest of the song, about him! God, you have so many good songs, every single one of them are amazing. Steve couldn't help but feel prideful, you wrote a whole song about him!

The show comes to an end, Steve and the guys watch you bow in front of everyone, waving everyone goodbye as you thanked them for being such a good audience.

Coach drags the guys all back to the locker room, to get ready to get back on the field and win that trophy. A little while later, the guys were doing their hype up routine, then they were jogging back out, when Coach keeps Steve back.

Crossing his arms, and resting the clipboard over his hip, taking his head set off for a second, "I hope what happened isn't going to distract you Rogers. I'm not against two people loving each other. But you can think about her after the game. We've come a long way to go home with our tails between our legs."

"I'm more motivated than ever, sir."

What kept Steve going was thinking of you, even though Coach said not to, he couldn't help it. The way you sang so beautiffuly, for him, in front of millions of people without so much as another blink of the eye. He can't wait to find you, and do what he should've done this morning, kiss you - hard.

As the team walked out onto the sidelines to wait for the official second half of the game, Steve's teammates could not stop singing the song to him. They'd all pointed and sing joyfully, the song you sang which they couldn't get out of their heads...

"Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rainnnn!"

~ 2023 ~

• It's a Love Story...after singing a song written about him during her first halftime show, Y/n Y/l/n reveals she's dating the boy that started it all, none other than the Giants quarterback Steve Rogers!

• Singer Y/n Y/l/n and boyfriend Steven Rogers, also a three time super-bowl Champion head out to dinner with friends Selena Gomez, Bucky Barnes and Anthony Mackie.

America's favorite couple, Y/n Y/l/n and Steve Rogers were spotted out today enjoying some summer fun on Jersey Shore!

• The power couple of the year, Y/n Y/l/n and Steve Rogers have gotten their first kitten together, named, Benjamin Button. Y/n shared this adorable pic on her insta!

• Pop Star, Y/n Y/l/n is going on tour! In her latest interview she reveals boyfriend Steve, helped her with the tour name, which will ultimately be, The Eras Tour.

Steve Rogers attends every concert for his girlfriend's tour, taking a break from football as he's seen in these photos wearing friendship bracelets, and sources even say he swapped with a few fans! We love a supportive boyfriend!

Giants Quarterback, Steve Rogers and famous singer, Y/n Y/l/n share the story of how they got together, and celebrate their anniversary in the place they met way back in high school, in Brooklyn, New York!

SONG NAME:

Hey Stephen by Taylor Swift

a/n: I loved this more than I planned on to 😭❤️ thank you my love for your request! All of the other amazing requests are being worked on, thank you my lovelies for being so patient! 🌻💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.4K 28
#1 in mcucast August 20th '21 #1 in events August 28th '21 #1 in Instagram September 12th '21 #1 in happilyeverafter September 20th '21 #2 in chrisev...
234K 4.8K 41
Short stucky one shots for you shippers. Update regularly (ish). Taking requests incase you want something specific to happen. (no smut/sex)
10.3K 419 7
Welcome to the only place you will find works/fics from my old 'short stories' book✨ If you're new here, hi welcome! This is another imagines book o...
1.6M 21.7K 190
TimothΓ©e Chalamet imagines πŸ’— !!REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! * = smut, events leading to smut/events after smut, and mentions of mature content. I'm not a...