Drawn to the English Teacher

By youRsome1

Sequel to Stripping for the English teacher. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

2.1K 91 48
By youRsome1

Drew's POV:

I woke up to light flooding in through the window of my hospital room. I noticed Olivia was still in bed behind me with her arms secured tightly around my stomach. I looked down at them and smiled to myself.

I felt her shift behind me, sitting up and unwrapping me from her hold. I rolled over and looked at her. My whole body was very sore, so the movements hurt. Olivia was leaning over me, looking into my eyes, studying me.

I couldn't help the smile that took over my face the moment I saw her.

"Morning beautiful." I spoke softly.

She didn't say anything. She just continued studying my face. Her eyes looked so tired and sad. I reached a hand up and cupped her cheek. The moment our skin touched, she leaned down and kissed me.

My whole body shivered with pleasure. I kissed her back without hesitation. She hasn't said a word yet and this kiss is already telling me everything I need to know.

She leaned back slightly, disconnecting our lips. A tear was rolling down her cheek.

"I'm okay babe. Don't cry." I said, reaching up and wiping away the tear with a small reassuring smile on my lips.

"I hate seeing you like this." She said, shaking her head.

"The seizures don't happen very often. You don't have to worry beautiful."

"Drew. I'm going to worry. That's my job as your..." she stopped what she was saying.

"As my girlfriend." I confirmed, nodding my head and smiling.

"Yeah." She blushed. "We never really put a label on it so I didn't want to assume..."

"I literally told you I love you and I fly to see you any chance I get. You're my girlfriend Olivia." I said, chuckling.

Olivia leaned down and pecked my lips, then laid down next to me with a smile on her face.

I already have more energy than I've had in days. The only problem is my whole body is aching from the seizure. I'll probably be sore for a few days.

There was a knock on the door and Olivia climbed out of the bed quickly as the doctor came in.

"Oh good! You're awake!" He said, smiling at me. "How do you feel?"

"Sore." I shrugged sitting up, not without difficulty, with a grimace on my face.

"That's to be expected, but I'm sure you already know the drill." He chuckled.

I nodded at him and glanced at Olivia to gage her reaction. She was just staring at me with a concerned look on her face. Butterflies erupted in my stomach knowing she cares about me.

"Well Miss Line, I am satisfied with your recovery and everything looks normal so I'm going to go ahead and release you. You need to follow up with your neurologist. I've already called him and updated him on everything."

"Thank you, sir." I said, nodding at him again.

"Alright, I'll get those discharge papers signed and you guys can get out of here in about 20 minutes. Uh... There's quite a few people outside so we arranged for you to be picked up in the cargo area so you won't be bothered." He added.

"Thanks again, doc." I gave him a small smile.

"No problem. You're in good hands Miss Line. That woman right there watched you like a hawk all night." He chuckled, then walked out of the room.

My eyes switched to Olivia's. She was blushing from what the doctor said and I found that fucking adorable.

I held out a hand to her and she walked over and put her hand in mine. I pulled it to my lips and kissed it.

"I truly am a very lucky girl." I smiled winking at her.

"Oh hush. You can't spit game while you're in a hospital bed. It cancels it out." She joked, shaking her head at me.

"Okay then, I'll just wait untill we're in a different bed." I grinned at her.

She giggled and pulled her hand away from me. She pulled up a bag I hadn't noticed before.

"Dani and Carli grabbed your car from that super market last night and parked it in the cargo area. They brought your bag in so you could wear something comfortable when we leave." She sighed. I watched her rummage through my bag and pull out a pair of grey sweatpants and a black hoodie.

"Where's Rory?" I asked. I miss her but I'm so glad she hasn't seen me in the hospital like this.

"Carli, Julie and Dani slept at the apartment with her to keep her distracted. The four of them are actually on their way to your house in LA right now."

Her words surprised me and she could tell by the look on my face.

She walked over and took my hand again.

"Im going to drive us to meet them when we leave."

"Olivia, you don't have to..." I started.

"It's already done Drew. You think I'd let you leave my sight after what just happened?" She asked in an angry tone.

I decided not to argue. I've already put her through enough.

"No." I said softly and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment just taking each other in. I don't know how I got this goddess to love me, but I'm sure as hell not gonna take it for granted.

A nurse walked in the door and our heated staring contest ended abruptly. The woman disconnected me from the IV and hear monitor. I signed some paperwork and was told I could go home.

The nurse offered to help me change but Olivia stood up quickly and shut that down.

The nurse shrugged and left the room.

I climbed out of the bed and onto my feet. It was incredibly painful to move a singular muscle, let alone stand up. I felt shaky and like I was going to fall until Olivia's hands grabbed my hips from behind. She steadied me immediately and her touch took away some of the pain.

Without a word Olivia reached up and untied the strings of the hospital gown with one of her hands while the other snaked around my waist, holding me up.

She gently pushed the gown off of my shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. The room was completely quiet except for the sounds of us breathing. I was now standing naked in the room with Olivia still behind me, steadying me.

I felt her lips on my shoulder for a moment making me gasp in surprise.

Her hands moved to my hips again and she spun me around to face her. She gave me a small smile then guided me slowly into the chair next to the bed.

I watched her intently, unable to form any words.

Olivia slowly slid the sweatshirt over my head and I moved my arms into the sleeves. Then she crouched down in front of me, almost on her knees as she pulled underwear up my legs. I lifted myself off the chair a little, using her shoulder to brace myself as she pulled them all the way up. She placed a kiss on the top of my thigh as she moved back down to pull the sweatpants up my legs.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The way she was taking care of me right now was overwhelming and not in a sexual way. This felt extremely intimate.

I felt loved. Protected. Wanted.

Like, as long as Olivia was there, I'd be okay.

She finally pulled my pants over my hips, rendering me speechless. She leaned over me and pecked my lips when she finished dressing me.

"I love you Drew Line." She whispered, almost making my heart stop.

"I love you Miss Wells."

She scoffed at me and stood up, giggling. "Way to ruin a perfectly good moment." She  laughed.

"I'll make it up to you." I smirked.

She arched an eyebrow at me, giving me a challenging look.

"You better."

Five hours later, we were pulling up to my home in LA. Olivia held my hand almost the whole drive while I took turns staring out the window, or staring at the side of her head.

As soon as we pulled up, Julie and Dani came walking out to the car with Rory clinging onto Dani's back.

I didn't want Rory to think anything was wrong so I climbed out of the car without help, suppressing a groan from the pain.

"Drew!" Olivia exclaimed angrily from the car.

I ignored her and walked towards Rory, who was now on her own two feet running toward me.

I sank down to my knees and opened my arms for her, ignoring my muscles screaming in agony.

Rory jumped into my arms and wrapped hers around my neck. I held my breath so I wouldn't cry out in pain.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her little body close to mine.

"Dwew! I miss you." She said into my hair.

"I missed you too pretty girl." I said, letting out the breath I was holding in. I love this little girl so much.

She wiggled out of my arms and stood in front of me while I was still on my knees.

"We be wace car dwivers Dwew?" She asked excitedly.

"Drew needs to rest baby girl. I'm sure uncle Dani would love to drive with you though." Olivia interrupted, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at her and she glared down at me when our eyes met. Then she sank onto her knees next to me and pulled Rory into a big hug.

"I missed you baby. Did you have a good day?"

"I miss you mama. Uncle Annie slept in my bed." She said, nodding her head.

I looked at Dani with a smirk. Rory's bed is like 4 feet long. I'd like to know how he pulled that off.

As if Julie could hear my thoughts she smirked at me.

"I have pictures. Don't worry." She laughed.

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"My back is gonna hurt for weeks." Dani complained, rubbing his lower back with a frown.

"Annie, do you wanna wace car dwiver with me?" Rory asked Dani.

"I just can't say no to you." He groaned.

"Let's go kid." He said, taking her hand and walking with her up the stairs.

"You should probably go to see Carli in her office... it's been a long night for her." Julie said to me with a sad smile then followed Dani and Rory up the steps.

I pulled myself off the ground to my feet with a ton of effort. I couldn't help the groan that escaped my lips in the process. My legs started feeling shaky again. That's when Olivia's hand reached around my back and gripped my hip. She took my arm and placed it over her shoulder to support me.

I looked over at her and she was frowning at me.

"You don't have to be strong. Let me help you." She said softly.

My heart felt like it was going to burst.

I nodded my head at her, unable to respond. She helped me up the front steps and into the house. She walked me to Carli's office and sank onto the couch with me, not letting go of my hip.

Carli was on her phone yelling at someone. She sounded genuinely upset.

She looked at me and cocked her head to the side as she gave me a thumbs up, asking me if I was okay. I nodded my head at her.

"I don't give a fuck. I will sue you if that video is not taken down in the next 30 minutes." She yelled into the phone and hung up.

She sank into her office chair and rubbed her temples. Fuck, this cannot be good.

"What's going on Carl?" I asked.

She looked at me with tired eyes. "Have you looked at your phone at all?"

I shook my head no.

"Well, it's not good." She sighed standing up.

"Fuck." I said under my breath, sitting forward. Olivia removed her hand from my hip and rubbed my back.

"Yeah, fuck. You're all over the news. Someone in that store took a video of you seizing and sold it to the media." She huffed, handing me her phone to see the damage.

I felt Olivia shift next to me and I looked at her. She was visibly angry but she kept her mouth closed.

"To top it off, you're in the news too." She said, handing Olivia a picture of herself entering the hospital.

No.

"Everyone is wondering why Drews mystery girl came to the hospital and Jenna didn't..."

"Fuck me!" I groaned, laying back.

"Indeed." Carli said, taking her phone back.

"I'm in the process of getting the video taken down." She sighed, sitting back down.

"But management is mad. You signed a contract to be in a relationship with Jenna and they feel like you're shitting on them. They are gonna sue you and you won't get your money if we don't fix this."

I didn't really give a shit about the money, but getting sued, that would kinda suck.

"Okay what does PR think?" I asked.

"They think Jenna should make a visit to your house this morning. They want you to post on your socials a pic of Jenna taking care of you, then let the world know what happened." She huffed.

I haven't seen or talked to Jenna since she tried to make a pass at me in the driveway.

I haven't told Olivia about that yet. With everything happening, it slipped my mind.

"Olivia. I'll only say yes if it's okay with you." I said, looking at her.

If I thought she was upset the last time I looked at her. Now I knew she's upset.

"Oh gee. I get to pick whether you get sued or get fondled by another woman?!" she asked sarcastically. She stood up and started pacing. Carli and I just shut our mouths and watched. We knew better than to talk to her right now.

After a minute of pacing, she stopped and glared at me.

"Well, I can't let you get sued." She said angrily "You're the dumb ass that signed a morally wrong contract." She yelled.

I heard Carli snicker to my left and Olivia rounded on her.

"And you let her." She scolded, pointing a finger at her. Carli shut up immediately.

I wanted to laugh, but I also wanted to keep my life.

"You." She said to Carli, and she sat up straight in her chair. "Tell Jenna to come over."

"And you." She said turning on me. To my surprise, her expression darkened in that way that twists something deep in my stomach, and a small smirk came across her face. I don't know whether I was turned on or scared. Probably both.

"I'm going to let Jenna touch you." She said, walking closer to me. "But I'm going to take the pictures." She said standing in between my legs. She leaned down so her cleavage was in my face and her mouth was at my ear.

"And then you are going to make it up to me." She whispered, forcing a shiver down my spine. She suddenly stood up straight, whirling around and stomped out the door.

I sat there, too stunned and turned on to move. I want to make it up to her now. I want to make it up to her for the rest of my life. Fuck! She's sexy.

I looked over at Carli and she had the same expression on her face.

"That was incredibly hot." She said, staring at the door Olivia just walked out of.

I just nodded my head and stared at the door too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 161 17
new teacher replaces her favourite, much to her surprise she's a lot better... teacher x student #welovewomen
42.6K 763 10
school delinquent and a lil hippie girl !wlw! 2nd book out now :D