RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.2) (M...

By ZANE_555

Here is the second volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 20

386 13 1
By ZANE_555

After Y/N and Team RWBY confirm themselves to be in a polyamorous relationship, they all head back down to enjoy the dance with the others. Ruby, Y/N, Blake, Sun, and Neptune were chatting with one another before running into Penny, fully dressed up for the dance.

Ruby: "Penny!"

The team leader quickly dashes towards Penny, hugging her for a moment before letting her go.

Penny: "It's so nice to see you all."

Ruby: "Wow, that dress look so cute!"

Penny: "Hehe, why thank you."

Y/N: "Hey, Penny. Haven't seen you in a long while?"

Penny stare at him for a bit before responding brightly.

Penny: "Yes. It's been a while, Y/N. You look quite splendid in your outfit."

Y/N: "Thanks. Really fits me well, doesn't it?"

Penny: "Mm-hm. Sure does and-"

Ciel: "Ahem..."

Behind the cheerful Penny is Ciel, who isn't dressed for the dance, but wearing the same outfit when Ruby, Pyrrha, and Y/N first met her.

Y/N: "You again."

Neptune: "Uhh... who are you?"

Ciel quickly glance at Neptune and Sun.

Ciel: "Ciel Soleil. I'm Penny's escort."

Sun: "Huh? Escort?"

She quickly looks back at Penny before trying to drag her away from Ruby and the others.

Ciel: "Penny. You're not allowed to interact with them."

As she said this, she quickly points at both Ruby and Y/N, who share a look with one another.

Penny: "Aww, but Ciel, can't I just talk to them for a minute?"

Ciel: "Absolutely n-!"

Her response is but when Yang strolls along past them as she pulls Penny towards the group, doing it much easier than Ciel could ever do, much to her shock.

Ciel: "What the!?"

Yang: "Yeah! Penny's here! Things are going to get fun!"

Ciel: "H-Hey!"

Ciel tries to separate Yang from Penny, but Yang just shrugs her off, unfazed by Ciel's attempts to separate them. The rest of the group (minus Pyrrha and Jaune) quickly approach their friends as there's brief confusion over who is this girl that's trying to separate Penny from Yang's grasp.

Ren: "Never seen her before?"

Nora: "Who's that?"

Weiss: "I'm guessing she's from Atlas if her outfits say anything about her."

Ruby: "Yeah, you can say that."

Penny: "Hello there."

Soon enough, Ruby and Y/N explain the others about who these two are, through their experience, and how they met Penny and Ciel. During this, Ciel steps in, gaining the attention of the group.

Ciel: "Look, Penny here is not supposed to be interacting with anyone in Team RWBY and Y/N."

Y/N: "Why? We're not bothering her or anything, right Penny?"

In response, Penny shook her head. 

Penny: "No, of course not."

Y/N: "See? So, why?"

Ciel: "She's just not allowed, okay?"

Y/N: "Well, that doesn't tell me anything."

Getting irritated like him, she snaps back. 

Ciel: "Well, it's none of your concern."

Y/N: "Like hell it is." 

Both Ciel and Y/N slowly begin to bicker over Penny interacting with Team RWBY+Y/N as the rest watch this unfold, a few even cuts in to help Y/N out. Weiss, however, just spectate, pondering to herself.

Weiss: ("So this is what bickering with Y/N looks like, huh.")

During this, Ruby quickly turns to Yang, leaning closer to her ear to whisper.

Ruby: "Penny's got an overprotective dad."

Yang: "Oh..."

This perks up Yang, making her grab Penny's hand and leads her deeper into the party, away from the scrambling Ciel, who immediately stop bickering with Y/N upon seeing this. As this happen, Yang shouts to Y/N and the others.

Yang: "Okay, everyone! Now it's time for some teenage rebellion!"

Everyone: "Yeah!"

Ciel: "Eh?!?!"

Penny: "Rebellion? Like a coup?"

Y/N: "N-No, nothing like that, Penny."

Before Ciel can do anything, everyone begin to enjoy each other's time at the dance with Penny taking part of this. 

Ciel: ("Oh for the love of-this can't be happening right now.")

As this is happening, Yang's old friends approaches her and Weiss. They talk for a bit before Yang and Weiss head back to the others, sort of leaving Yang's old friends behind.

After that, Nora and Penny talk to one another before a thought pop into Nora's head.

Nora: "Hey, Penny! Want to arm-wrestle against me?"

As she said this, Nora quickly set herself up for arm-wrestling at a nearby table. Penny is left confused. 

Penny: "Arm-wrestling?"

Nora: "Yeah! We hold our hands together and whoever pin the other's arm down is the winner."

Penny: "I'm... I'm not sure..."

Nora: "Come on, it's easy to do."

After urging Penny some more, she eventually accept the challenge.

Penny: "I suppose I'll give it a try."

Nora: "Heck yeah!"

The moment they start, Y/N catches this happening.

Y/N: "Hey guys, look!"

The rest spectate the match, catching everyone but, Ruby off-guard when Penny remains in place, while Nora tries to use all of her strength to pin her arm down, until Penny start pinning Nora's arm down. Upon Penny's victory, the group begin to cheer as none of them manage to beat Nora in arm-wrestling, much to Nora's irritation. In front of them is Ciel who watch the scene unfold before her. 

Ciel: ("This can't be happening. How can things get much wor-")

Her train of thought gets interrupted when Blake clumsy trip before Y/N manage to catch her. 

Y/N: "You okay, Blake?"

Blake: "I am. But..."

They turn over to Ciel as Blake's moment of clumsiness causes a punchbowl to be spill on Ciel's clothes. 

Ciel: "..."

The cat Faunus gives an apologetic look to the escort.

Blake: "Oh! I'm so sorry about that."

In response, Ciel takes a deep breath or two before looking back at Blake.

Ciel: "I'm going to get change."

She then left, storming out of the party. Several moments later, Penny goes to teach Ruby on how to move in heels while Y/N is there just in case if Ruby stumbles and fall to the floor.

Penny: "See? Just slow and steady. No quick movement."

As instructed, Ruby start moving slowly in her heels. 

Ruby: "Look, I-I'm doing it!"

Upon saying this, Ruby almost stumbles which Y/N manage to catch her before her stumbling turn into a fall.

Y/N: "You're improving, Rubes."

Ruby: "Yeah, I am."

After a few minutes of practicing, Penny becomes satisfied with Ruby's movement in her heels. 

Penny: "Okay! Y/N, can you dance with her to get a feel with it?"

Y/N and Ruby share a look before replying.

Y/N: "You up for it, Rubes?"

Ruby: "Hell yeah."

The two then start dancing in front of Penny. Ruby starts giggling.

Ruby: "It's kind of embarrassing. Dancing in front of everyone."

Y/N: "Well, it's not going to stop you, right?"

Ruby: "Heh, I guess not."

During this, Pyrrha joins back with the others, which they soon took notice of her presence.

Ren: "Pyrrha, where have you been?"

Pyrrha doesn't respond to his question. That's when Nora cuts in. 

Nora: "Hey, Pyrrha. Do you know where Jaune has been this whole time?"

Pyrrha: "Oh, the last time I saw him was out in the balcony."

Neptune, not wanting to dance with someone, also cuts in.

Neptune: "Oh! I'll go look for him."

Before any of them can respond, Neptune immediately walk off to find Jaune.

(Several Moments Later)

On the second floor, Yang is leaning on the railings, overlooking the festivities as Ruby approaches and leans on the rail.

Yang: "You know? I think we really needed this."

Y/N: "Yeah and everyone is having a great time."

Ruby: "You did a great job planning it too!"

In response, Yang reaches over to Ruby, squeezing in a one-arm hug as Ruby flails frantically.

Yang: "Aw, thanks! It wasn't all me, though. Weiss did a lot too."

The three looks at Weiss talking to Blake and Penny.

Yang: "Tomorrow, it's back to work."

Ruby: "I'm sure we can handle whatever gets thrown at us."

Upon saying this, sudden fits of laughter and giggles draw their attention below them. 

Ruby: "Except... for that."

Ruby tries to maintain her laughter once she seeing Jaune, wearing a dress, walking up to Pyrrha. Soon enough, Y/N and Yang also try to hold their laughter back though, Yang does it poorly. Back with Pyrrha, she's wondering why people were laughing only to turn around to see Jaune, in a dress.

Pyrrha: "Jaune?"

Jaune: "Eh, a promise is a promise."

Pyrrha smiles, slowly giggling before laughing out loud.

Pyrrha: "Hehehe... Jaune! Hahaha... You didn't have to!"

Jaune: "Hey, an Arc never goes back on his word, you know."

Y/N and the rest are left amazed over their dancing being in sync and looking amazing. Y/N can't help but smile. During this, he spots Emerald and Mercury next to the exit and talking to one another.

Y/N: ("Huh, must be taking a break from the party.")

As he goes down the stairs to meet with Team JNPR, Emerald and Mercury are secretly speaking to Cinder via earbud.

Emerald: "It appears all the dancers have partners."

Cinder: "How long do I have?"

Mercury: "You should probably be home by midnight."

Cinder is shown to be somewhere outside from the dance, holding her fingers to her ear.

Cinder: "Okay. I'll keep my eye on the clock."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 190 43
Here is the sixth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing...
6.1K 110 11
(RWBY x Mute Male Reader, Volume 1) First book, spelling mistakes, bla bla you get it. Each volume will be a separate book cuz fuck it. Also, a (not...
9.2K 146 26
"I will protect them, no matter what, even if it means burning the entire remnant to the ground, i will protect them, this is a promise" "This is My...
8.8K 270 47
Here is the fifth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing R...