STUPID CUPID , minho ; xo...

Av tvvlip

❛ 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭 𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭, you're a real mean guy❜ β–¬β–­ π“„Ή π– — 𝒾n which . . . π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—Ήπ˜†π—»... Mer

❝ CAST ❞
- ( ACT ONE )
i. her person
ii. the same feelings
iii. cleansing balm
iv. enemies to lovers
v. roommate
vi. just minho
vii. honey soy chicken
viii. sos
ix. champagne problems
xi. any other way
xii. no pressure
xiii. labels and studying
xiv. stupid cupid
xv. crying shame
❝ tvvlip speaks - achievements ❞

x. detention

7K 227 130
Av tvvlip

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER TEN 𐄹
❝ left you speechless, didn't i ? ❞

          EVELYN JUST GOT BACK TO HER DORM FROM CLASS. She lazily removed her shoes off, until she was harshly pinned to the wall.

She looked at Minho confusingly. Evelyn was trapped, she had no way out since one of Minho's hands stopped her from going anywhere. "What are you doing, Minho?"

Minho chuckled, ignoring her sentence. "You're gonna pretend not knowing about what happened last night, huh, Rowe?"

"What do you mean last night?" Evelyn cleared her throat, not really recalling the events of last night.

"Playing hard to get, are you?" Minho teased, pushing a strand of her hair out of her face.

Suddenly almost everything was in slow motion.

Minho leaned onto here, their faces inches apart.

Then, Evelyn saw herself leaning into him as well.

Before they could kiss, Evelyn woke up win a halt, breathing heavily.

She whipped her head to the side, seeing Minho peacefully asleep while the brightness of the moon reflected his face.

Evelyn ran her hands through her hair, her head was still aching from the alcohol that she drank last night.

"What the fuck." Evelyn muttered and took a few minutes to let the dream sink in, before going back to sleep.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

The next morning, Evelyn was sat on the couch, her feet resting on the table in front of her.

She had her head rested on the backrest of the couch, her painful headache clearly not going away.

Q's legs were extended on Evelyn's lap.

Then, Kitty bursted out of her room, shaking Evelyn and Q up hurriedly and sat on the arm rest of the couch. "Q! Evelyn! I have to tell you guys something. Get up."

Evelyn groaned at the contact, pushing Kitty's hands away slightly indicating she was not in the mood.

"Q!" Minho called out, who now joined the scene. "Did you drink my collagen water?"

Q groaned, while Minho saw Evelyn sat on the other side of the couch and gave her a deadpanned look, "Or was it you?"

"Shut up, Minho." Evelyn sighed, massaging her temples.

"My collagen water is meant to keep my skin dewy." Minho retorted, as Kitty continued nudging her two best friends. "Not rehydrate people who can't handle their liquor." Minho said angrily.

"Oh my God, why are you screaming?" Q groaned as he shook his pillow harshly. "It's the middle of the night and We're still drunk."

Minho shook his head, "No, it's not. It's 8:00 in the morning. And thanks to some idiot, my party dynasty has come to an untimely end, so, yeah, I am in a mood."

"Blah, blah, blah." Evelyn covered her ears, "That's all I'm hearing right now. Quiet the fuck down, Minho."

Minho scowled at her but before he could respond, Q cut him off. "Are you in a mood to make me coffee?" Q asked innocently.

"Yes, but I will deeply resent you."

"I can live with that." Q spoke, hugging his pillow.

Evelyn's eyes shot up, "Me too!"

Minho sighed for a moment, before heading to the kitchen.

"Okay, guys, can I ask you something?" Kitty asked, who was now sat by the ledge of the sofa.

Q put a finger to his lips. "Yes, Evelyn drank his collagen water."

"Shh." Evelyn grumbled, hitting his legs, still moody from the hangover.

"Not that."

"Then no, I'm to tired for all your questions, you kept me up all night."

As the two conversed, Evelyn sighed, massaging her temples once again and closed her eyes, leaning onto the couch in pain.

"—Because I was drunk." Kitty looked at her sister and Q one at a time, "I do things I don't normally do, like snore. And have really weird dreams.."

Evelyn eyes widened, she still hasn't brought up the dream she had with Minho.

"You had a sex dream." Q perked up, "Was it about Dae?"

"No."

"Ooh. Not Dae."

"I didn't say I had a sex dream."

Evelyn cleared her throat, grabbing the coffee mug Minho gave her.

There was a small Aspirin pill hidden from their friends from behind the cup he gave her.

She sent Minho a questioning look, followed by a grateful small nod, Minho smiling sarcastically as he gave the coffee to Q.

"It doesn't even matter, dreams don't mean anything." Kitty said.

Minho cut her off, "She's right. They don't mean anything. You can have a sex dream about someone you're repulsed by in real life."

Evelyn cleared her throat and looked down onto her cup of coffee.

"Yes, exactly. Thank you, Minho." Kitty pointed out. "Minho and Evelyn could have a sex dream about, like, each other — "

Evelyn and Minho simultaneously chocked on their coffee.

Q nodded, raising his mug. "They had a sex dream about each other."

"Ew, no. Gross, what — where did you come up with that? Barf." Evelyn defended suspiciously.

"No I didn't, If I did have a sex dream about Evelyn, it would be a sex nightmare." Minho nodded.

"Oh my God." Kitty whispered with a slight smirk on her face.

Q raised an eyebrow, "I'm not hearing a denial."

"It doesn't matter!" Minho exclaimed.

Evelyn nodded hurriedly, "Dreams don't mean anything!"

"Exactly, I hate mayo." Kitty stated.

Evelyn spoke, "I hate Minho."

"And I hate Evelyn!" Minho finished.

"Thank you!"

Q paused, "Sex dreams mean something."

Suddenly, someone knocked on their door. "Resident advisor."

Evelyn and Kitty shot up, running to each others rooms.

Minho ushered Evelyn into the room, "I'm going!"

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

Evelyn trailed behind Kitty when the two reached the Library for detention.

She was wearing a white crop, with high waisted black jeans, her usual dirty converse's and a small black backpack hung around her right shoulder.

Kitty sat by her own, Evelyn walking up to her but before she could, a hand pulled her back.

"Wha — "

"You gotta sit with me, Rowe." Minho whispered as he pulled her down to sit beside him. "Madison has been all over me ever since the hike."

Evelyn sighed, dropping her bag on her lap, pulling out some of her notes.

Minho looked at her, like he had seen a ghost,"Really? Are you gonna need all of this?"

Evelyn eyed him weirdly, "Yes, Minho. Some people here actually want to study."

"That's not what you said last night when you were downing drinks like an idiot." Minho raised an eyebrow at her.

Evelyn scoffed, sending him a look. "Just because I study well and you don't, doesn't give you the right to make fun of me."

"Excuse me — "

"You're excused."

Minho frowned at her, "I've had straight A's ever since birth, Rowe, don't start."

"Sh." She held a hand in front of him,"Don't talk to me, someone might think we're actually friends." Evelyn said, scanning her notes.

"And that's a bad thing, because?" Minho questioned jokingly.

"I don't like you." Evelyn said straightforwardly.

Minho pretended to clutch his chest, "Ouch, Rowe. Then, what are you still doing talking to me?"

"Well, you are having a conversation with me and — oh, who forced me to sit with you? You, just admit you don't have friends." Evelyn shrugged, knowing for a fact she was lying.

Minho laughed, "You're just jealous I have more friends than you."

Evelyn dropped her pen, "How dare you?!"

Minho bit back a laugh, "What?"

"I just have to clarify this," Evelyn sighed, "I don't like you."

Minho nodded, confusingly. "You said that two times now.. and what am I supposed to do with that information?"

He tilted his head at her, Evelyn just staring at her notes.

"Left you speechless, didn't I?" Minho smirked.

"I can't stand you." Mumbled Evelyn.

"Attention, students." Professor Lee said to the group, "Apparently, I am in need in the gymnasium briefly."

Evelyn looked at her Professor's state, "He has to poop."

"Yeah, I can tell." Minho smirked.

The Professor stood up, "Madison Miller, you've proven yourself trustworthy, you are in charge while I'm gone. Please make sure everyone is quietly studying."

It was now Evelyn's time to snicker. "You're girlfriends in charge." She nudged Minho.

"Stop, it's not funny." He said, causing her to stop snickering eventually.

"Yes, sir. You heard him, eyes down." Madison spoke from behind.

"Kidding. Do whatever." Madison smiled when she saw the Professor out of sight. "But be careful, if you're going to vape, crack a window."

"You." She pointed to one of the guys, "Keep watch by the door and warn us when Lee's coming back."

"What? Haven't any of you ever got stuck in a Saturday detention?" Most of the students just sat there, looking at her confusingly. "Okay. Poker games will start in the World History Section, make-outs move in the back by the rare books."

Madison clapped her hands together, "Go."

Evelyn looked at her, a little dazzled but got back to scanning her notes.

Madison eyed Minho, walking up to him.

Instantly, Minho got a hold of Evelyn's hand, "Rare books?" He said rather loudly, not giving her time to answer and darting to the back of the library.

Evelyn didn't reply, giving him a look.

When the two were out of sight, Evelyn snatched her hand away from his. "The hell is wrong with you?!"

"You think I want this?" Minho scoffed, leaning on the bookshelf behind him, "I'm doing this for myself."

"Yeah, well, could you stop dragging me into it?" Evelyn spat.

Minho paused before answering, "I don't really have a choice here, do I?"

"What do you mean?!" Evelyn whisper-shouted, "You don't have a choice?! You're — You're the one who got me into this mess, stop being a pussy and turn Madison down!"

"What do you not even like about this anyway?" Minho scowled, "You don't even have better things to do in life!"

"You little — "

Before the teen could finish her sentence, Minho grabbed a hold of her shoulders, pinning her to the side of the wall.

Evelyn was about to push him off, until she heard faint voices from the other side of the bookshelf they were leaning on.

He put one finger up to his lips, indicating for her to be silent.

She gave him an "Obviously." look before pressing her ear against the bookshelf to make out the voices.

"You know, Minho and Evelyn have been suspicious lately." The voiced trailed off.

The 'couple' just looked at each other, not daring to say a word, continuing to snoop on their conversation.

"I know right?" Another voice squealed, "I'm so happy for them!"

A surprisingly familiar voice entered, "I don't know what he sees in her."

Madison.

"Honestly, she should get a grip." Madison gagged, "I mean, what's there to like about her?"

Evelyn looked down at her shoes, looking anywhere except for his eyes.

"She's so clingy and she's got him wrapped around her finger!" One of the voices spoke, "Minho could do better."

Minho looked at the girl with a guilty look in his eyes. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from that area.

The two were now sat down on the stairs behind the library.

Evelyn again, was in a trance, overthinking the whole situation.

Minho looked at her before he spoke, "They don't know what they're talking about."

"Seemed clear to me." Evelyn shrugged, now fidgeting with her pants.

"If it makes you feel better," He mumbled, "You can slap me, lightly."

Evelyn looked at him in disbelief, "What?"

"Only lightly though — "

She shook her head, "I'd rather slap you harshly, but, thanks for the offer."

"Hey, I was just trying to help." He raised his hands.

"Yeah? Don't." Evelyn nudged his side, "You completely suck at comforting."

"Rude." The teen mumbled from beside her.

The couple, again, sat in silence.

"You look cute." Minho whispered, thankfully, only enough for him to hear.

"What?" Evelyn asked, "Speak up."

His eyes widened as he realized what he just said mere seconds ago. "I said, you look like a boot." Minho said more firmly.

"You look like someone's untrimmed left toe." Evelyn retorted back, walking over to their seat, Minho following from behind.

"That's oddly specific." Minho commented as the two sat down.

Evelyn opened her book, spotting her highlighter on the edge of the table. "Could you pass me my highlighter — "

"No." Minho answered, not looking up from his own notebook.

Evelyn sighed, standing up and grabbing the highlighter herself. "At what point do you become mature?"

"I already am." Minho shrugged.

"I already am." Evelyn mocked in a low voice.

He looked at her disgustingly, "That was the worse impression someone has did for me, ever."

"Stop talking." Evelyn commanded, eyes scanning the book.

Minho shut his mouth, giving her a glare before doodling on his paper.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮ | tvvlip speaks !
i'm gonna make madison a LITTLE (?)
different here from the actual show
i might have some tricks up my sleeve..

aLSO i just finished the whole tmr
(the maze runner) series and i literally
bawled my eyes out at the end. im
physically and mentally not ok. 😖🤞

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

34.7K 507 11
" 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’–. " π‘΅π’π’˜ π’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ... 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆(𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒕. π‘³π’Šπ’π’π’š 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏) π‘΄π’Šπ’ 𝑯...
36.1K 445 21
My heartbeat fastened as I closed my eyes when he leaned closer, He retreated before saying. "The rain has stopped." Highest ranking.. #2 - xokittym...
15.9K 714 31
extended summary inside! in which maeve tanner and xolo maridueΓ±a are proof that hate and love are not so different βͺ xolo maridueΓ±a x fem!oc ❫ βͺ s...
75.4K 1.5K 19
Κ€ΙͺΙ΄α΄€ ᴏʀ Κ€Ιͺ Κ€Ιͺ Κœα΄€κœ± ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴑɴ Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄…α΄€α΄…, ꜱᴏ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κ™α΄‡κœ±α΄› κœ°Κ€Ιͺᴇɴᴅ α΄‹Ιͺᴛᴛʏ κœ±α΄œΙ’Ι’α΄‡κœ±α΄› κœ±Κœα΄‡ α΄€α΄˜α΄˜ΚŸΙͺα΄‡κœ± ᴛᴏ α΄‹.Ιͺ.ꜱ.ꜱ α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄€α΄α΄‡ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ κœ±α΄„Κœα΄α΄ΚŸ Κœα΄‡Κ€ ᴍᴏᴍ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄…α΄€α΄… ᴑᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ...