The Brutal Beast ✔️

Por laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

Part 29

1.3K 106 65
Por laughingpearls

Hey Pearlies, thank you so much for your votes, comments, and for adding this book to your reading list. A special shoutout to you ShiningLine siaramchandra  Rutuja208  HPfan21forever  Basha5771   Day_Dreamer023  AnanyaTiwari041  fathimasafy  xnococonutsx  isharai16   KusumLataMalik   for your lovely comments. 

...

Well if they don't like my painting it is their loss. After all, this is my first painting which must be cherished forever and ever. How about leaving it in a museum so that future generations could live with my art? Do we have a museum in Malhotra Empire? I don't think Manik is artistic to encourage creative people like us! There surely must be a register for all the people he killed. 

I scoffed. Walking inside the mansion I found Harshad in the hallway. I immediately hopped towards him in excitement and called his name to catch his attention. "Harshad!"

He stopped in his tracks and looked around him to see if there is anyone watching us. Finding nobody around he proceeded to pay attention to my words. "Look at this painting! This is my first masterpiece and many are to come in the future."

He spared a glance at the canvas in my hand and back at me. "Are you serious, Nandini? You are wasting time on this shit when I asked you to concentrate on important issues! And what the hell is with your buffoon costume?"

My smile dropped at his voice. "Sorry, but it's my first painting and I got excited."

"Painting? You call this painting?" He pushed his hair back and glared at me. "This is the reason you are of no use. All I asked you is to kill Manik and you are busy with your mad shit."

"I told you already, Harshad. I can't kill anyone. I am not trained and I am a princess." My voice almost broke at the end.  

"Yeah? Princess for what? Your dead family? I don't think you ever truly felt for your parent's demise." He stepped closer and poked my head. "Get this into your stupid brain, until and unless Manik is dead your parent's soul would not rest in peace."

He walked away from me after uttering those painful words. A sob escaped from my mouth which I tried to hold with much difficulty. I do not want anyone to see me in this state so I ran away to my bedroom and then to the door leading to the secret garden. I dropped my painting next to me on the chair and pulled my knees together to cry. I threw the tie from my forehead as I didn't care about anyone finding Manik's name on my forehead. 

I can't kill anyone. Why can't Harshad understand that? I am not a lady boss nor do I have an interest in fights. Is it true that my parent's soul is not at peace? 

I buried my head into my knees and cried more. 

I lost count of how many hours I cried and drifted to sleep on the garden bench. I woke with a heavy head and swollen eyes with the sound of sipping from somewhere around me. I wiped my eyes with the back of my palms and found Manik sitting beside me sipping his coffee. I was covered in his black jacket which explains why he is in his vest on this cold night. 

I sat up and removed the coat from my body and waved it in front of his face. "Good morning, princess." He said with a smirk. He took the jacket from my hand and wrapped it around me again more securely, this time.

"Morning?" I looked around and the sky was pitch dark. "But there is no Sun in the sky?"

Manik scratched his chin. "That's true as well. Ah! I just remembered someone was crying on this bench so The Sun postponed his arrival." He sipped his coffee and continued. "So, if you could please finish your crying we are waiting for the sky to brighten up."

I huffed and threw the jacket at him. "This is not funny, Manik." I stood up and pulled the canvas along with me to leave the place but Manik stopped me by holding my arm. 

"What is that?" He said pointing at the canvas and I held it closer to my chest. 

"None of your business," I yelled.

He raised his eyebrow and pulled me towards him. I landed on his lap due to the pull and faced each other. He took the canvas from my hold while looking intensely at my face. "Well, everything inside the Malhotra territory is my business." 

I shivered at the proximity and moved away from him and sat next to him. The jacket was lying on the bench and none of us were wearing it. Is it weird to ask him about the jacket after throwing it at him? I am shivering in the cold, why can't he just give me the jacket and make it easier? 

"So?" He was still waiting for an answer.

"I painted it for the competition." I shrugged my shoulders accepting the incoming taunts and insults about the gross painting. It's not like the first time so I am kinda immune to it. 

His eye went wide and immediately turned towards me with his right leg half folded. "You painted this? This must be special for you isn't it? After all, it is Princess Nandini Murthy's first painting."

Well, I haven't expected this response from him. "I was disqualified anyways! It's not special."

"I don't care! It is your first painting and you have done a wonderful job, Nandini. Actually, let's frame it in the study room. These colors will suit-" I interrupted his fake words. 

"Stop with your sympathy, Manik. Are you enjoying teasing me? Okay, I am not the best painter at least I have tried... and this is my hard work." I yelled. "Why must you be so harsh to my ability? I... I.." I was pulled into a hug before I could speak anything. 

"I am not making fun of you, let alone your little moments of joy." He cupped my cheeks and made me look into his eyes. "I am really proud of your first painting."

Is he telling the truth? But there was so much sincerity in his eyes. Should I believe him? My thoughts broke with Cabir's entry. 

"Manik!" He called and immediately changed his posture spotting me beside. "Boss, we have an issue!" 

Manik still held me while responding to Cabir. "I am busy, Cabir."

Cabir glared at me and repeated his words. Why is Cabir angry at me? I freed myself from Manik giving him space to speak with Cabir. 

"Is anyone dying?" Manik questioned.

"No, but..."

"Then leave me alone, Cabir. I am in between a very important work." Manik said putting the empty cup on the table. 

Important work? Am I dreaming?

"But boss, there might be a loss of millions in the winery." Cabir tried. 

"Cabir, there are literally thousands of men working under me. I am not paying for nothing, so please deal with it and give me peace of mind." Manik said with irritation clearly audible in his voice. 

"You've changed, Manik!" Cabir stomped his feet and glared at me for the last time before walking away. 

What is Cabir's problem? And what is Manik's problem? Did he just ignore all the mafia work just to look at my painting? Manik made himself comfortable on the garden bench again and looked at me with admiration. 

"Hmmm... so walk me through your art." He said handing me the canvas.

I shook my head. "There's nothing to say. It's just a piece of disqualified work." I sighed. 

"Really? The famous Little miss overthinker has nothing to speak about her own painting. Or is there any erotica hidden in this art?" He tried to look at the painting and I instantly slapped his arm. 

"Eew! Manik, you have so much gutter in your mind. I am Princess Nandini Murthy and I have done my most outstanding work. There is no comparison to decipher my art. In fact, I doubt if you unartistic people even understand the problems of artists like me." I huffed with every word I said while caressing the canvas. 

"So, Miss Artist could you spare a tiny moment of your life to explain to me how to create a masterpiece like yours?"

"I know you are pulling my leg but still it feels nice to have someone hear my version so I am giving you the chance, got it?" I said and after getting a confirmation from him I began to explain him my art.

"This entire painting is about my cute beautiful life. This black area is my ducks pool but since there was nobody to repair the bulb it was dark." I looked at him to see if he was judging me or ready to taunt but I was surprised to see him doing nothing. 

"What?" he questioned.

"Why are you behaving differently? Why aren't you insulting me like everyone else?" I questioned him putting the canvas away.

"Why would I do that, Nandini?" He cupped my cheeks and my eyes got moist with a soft and gentle touch. 

I pushed him away and wiped my eyes like a child. "If everyone is bad you are Ultra Pro Max bad. You must not sit here and listen to me, instead hurt me like you always do." I hiccuped and started rambling unconsciously. "I did not even touch the paints in my life, Manik. It was the first time and I did my best. I am not a bad person and I am not trained to kill anyone. I am bad at everything, I doubt if I even have a reason to live..."

My words were cut short as soon as I was pulled into a tight hug. "Oh, my poor little one!" I sobbed into his chest as he rubbed my back to calm me down. No matter how much he tried to console me it did not work and I slapped myself for crying like a child. Why can't I behave like an adult? Why can't I be strong?

And most importantly why can't I make my parents happy like Harshad said? Why must I fall weak in front of Manik every single time? 

My eyes felt heavy with his rhythmic touch and thoughts in my head. The cold air made me shiver making me regret not taking his jacket. But it felt safe feeling his strong arms around me making me forget about all the worries in the world. Slowly without my knowledge, I fell asleep with his heartbeats against my face. 

The sunlight disturbed my face making me shut my eyes tighter. "Manik, kidnap the sun!" I said snuggling closer to his warm body. I am no longer feeling cold or drained. I am refreshed which means my overthinking begins. 

Am I sleeping on Manik?

I jolted up and saw a sleepy Manik hugging me and hiding me inside his jacket so that both of us were protected from the cold air. Strike that cold air I am feeling so hot right now. Sleeping on Manik is worse than Sleeping with Manik.

I gasped and stood up. What the hell am I thinking? That too first thing in the morning? Girl, calm down! I was in a dilemma about killing him a few hours ago and how come am I having such thoughts?

I turned back to look at the sleepy Manik and my heart melted at the innocence on his face. There was no terror, no anger, no manipulation, he just looked like my innocent ducks. If I can't harm my ducks, I can't harm Manik too. Instead of harming this man, I will try to make him realize his mistake of killing my family. In that way, I need not kill anyone and also can bring justice to my parents. 

It's a win-win situation. I slowly zipped the jacket on Manik and patted his shoulder like a boss speaking to another boss. 

I stretched my arms to remove all the negative thoughts and begin my day with a ton of positive energy. 

...

Precap

How are you and how is the update?

Who is getting killed in the next update?

What shall we do with that boli bhali Harshad?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.8M 207K 110
Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live his life after finding his shining armo...
1.1K 52 22
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...
890K 38K 65
#14/10/2018__romance fanfiction #32 He always wanted more and when he wanted something he will have it by any means. Nothing could stop him when he...
799K 28.7K 138
"Tell me, what was I doing to your body last night?" He gingerly kneaded his finger around her core and a moan left her lips, he was torturing her. S...