Idol ||BTS X READER X TXT ||

By Writing_Wixard

Choi Y/n and Jeon Jungkook are class fellows, studying at Seoul's National School. Y/n is madly in love with... More

Disclaimer!
Intro!
Best Friends!
Signed-Up!
Appreciation!
Preparations!
Audition!
Singing Competition!
Getting Rid!
Round 1!
Accident!
Change in Behavior!
Friends Day Out!
Euphoria!
The Kiss!
Surprise!
A New Twist!
Insult!
First Day!
The 2 Letters!
Choi Itzy!
Mini Heart Attack!
Wangi Wang
The News!
A Day With Suga!
TXT!
Saturday Night!
Talk With The Producer!
Choi Y/n!
...Notice...
...Notice...
Live!
The Scene!
Dance Practice!
A New Entry!
Get Together!
Award Show Pt.1!
Award Show Pt.2!
Feelings!
Something Different!
Accident!
Jealousy!
Plan!
Crowd!
Rude Behavior!
Innocent Request!
Final Decision!
The Truth!
Last Hope; Suga!
The Big Bomb!
Epilogue!

Dance with Him!

748 29 0
By Writing_Wixard

Y/n's POV:

"Ahhhhhhhhh, Unnie I'm bored.", I said as I lay on my bed and Unnie was sitting on the sofa, scrolling through some memes.
"Girl, what can we do right now? It's 12 am.", she replied.
"Let's go out.", I said excitedly as I sat on the bed.
"Take that idea out of your mind.", she ordered strictly to me without even making eye contact.
I pouted and said, "Ughh why are you so boring, dont you know what fun is?", I mocked her.
"Sweetie I know what fun is but I guess you are dumb enough to not differentiate between trouble and enjoyment.", she said while smirking. Aish when this woman insults, she literally makes you feel it.
I narrowed my eyes and fell on the pillow again.
"So what's my schedule for tomorrow?', I asked her.
She was still scrolling while answering me, "Nothing much final recording of the song MV, then doing the final practice of for the award show, and shoot for the drama."
"How do you manage to remember all this?"
"How to manage to remember all your songs?"
"Duh, it's my job."
"Duh, I think you got it."
"Unnie why are you like this?"
"Becoz I love you.", she said and blew a kiss at me. Aish this woman is weird yet my first love. Cute.
"Unnie what will I wear for the award show?", I said as I stared staring at the ceiling.
"Hmm, well for the song 'Senorita', you will wear a red outfit, for 'Boy with Luv' you will wear pink, and for 'On' a white outfit."
"What about main?"
"Hmm, I will arrange it by tomorrow. Dont worry."
"Ahh no lemme select it this time."
"But if Ms. Hwang got to know that...."
"Aish you worry a lot, be stressless. Nothing will happen."
"Okie.", she said and started scrolling through her phone.
Hmm, what should I wear? I thought and then decided to talk to Jimin.

On msg:

Me: Yaahhhhhhh Mochi! 🤩🤩🤩
Mochi: Ahh Y/n I was about to text you earlier but due to the load of work it got off my mind.
Me: Aish it's okay. Whatcha doin'? 😋😋.
Mochi: Nothing just sitting in the bed after taking a shower. I reached home half an hour ago.
Me: Aish why dont you take care of yourself pabo 😡.
Mochi: 🤣🤣🤣, okay okay dont get angry boss. Hey, tell me are you free tomorrow? After that interview of yours, Namjoon hyung is going crazy to meet you.
Me: Ahahahaha well I wanna meet my Rap Mon too but I'm sorry I won't be available tomorrow. How about the day after tomorrow? I think I might make it up.
Mochi: Hmm sure, we all will gather at Taehyung's house. What do you say?
Me: Lemme ask unnie. 1 sec.
Mochi: Sure.

"Unnie am I free the day after tomorrow?", I asked.
"Yeah nothing much on that day.", she replied.

Me: Yup I'm free.
Mochi: Well that's fantastic 😉😉.
Me: By the way I need your help in a matter.
Mochi: Sure princess, tell me.
Me: I want to select some outfits for the award show, can you help select me one?
Mochi: Hahahaha Y/n I think wherever I am today 50% credit goes to you, you always chose to wear my dresses.
Me: Well what can I do, my Mochi designs dresses according to my taste.
Mochi: Hahaha okie, lemme send you pics of my latest collection.
Me: Sure 😊😊.

I waited and after a minute Jimin sent me pics which left me with an open mouth.

Mochi:

Me: OMG JIMINNNNNNNNN YOUR COLLECTION OF BLUE DRESSES IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
Mochi: 😂😂😂. I have a perfect dress for u then.

Me: AHHHHHHHHHH, I AM DEAD. I WANT THIS. JIMINNNNNNNN PACK THIS FOR ME.
Mochi: 😂😂😂😂😂😂 okay okay.
Me: My driver will pick it up from your place.
Mochi: Okay, now u also sleep and I will also sleep. I'm tired.
Me: Yeah yeah, take care my Mochi.
Mochi: Take care as well my princess. Love ya. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.
Me: Love you too ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. Byeee.
Mochi: Byee.

"Unnnieeeeeee!", I said and hopped on her.
"See this dress.", I showed her the pick of the dress I just asked Jimin to pack for me.
"OMG Y/n, that's a fucking hot dress!", she said as her eyes popped out.
"Hahaha, I know right? I will wear this on the award show."
"I bet all eyes will be on you."
"Yup.", I said flipping my hair proudly.
"Okay sassy ass, go to sleep now.", she said.
"Unnie are you on your period?"
"Yeah."
"No wonder there is a change in your behavior all of a sudden. Hehehehe."
"Hahaha, okay go and sleep now!", she said and I kissed her cheek and went to bed.

In Morning:

I came back from the studio after shooting the final scenes of my music video, and now in a few days, the song will be released. I took a shower as I was sweating insanely and then got ready to head to Sheonjing Hall.

I reached the hall and I didn't expect to hear something like this.

"Excuse me what happened?", I asked as I saw some people gathered around someone.
"Itzy, I won't be able to dance with you.", it was Junho. He was holding his leg.
"W-What happened?", I asked him as I bent to his height.
"Itzy I fractured my leg.", he said.
"Omg what should we do now, the show is in a few days.", I said as I was really worried.
"You should find some other partner."
"But who will be arranged on such short notice? I prefer let's cancel this performance.", I insisted.
"No, you cant. Everything has now been finalized.", Kai oppa said from the side.
"So what should we do now?", I asked.
"I know someone who knows the dance moves.", he said and went.
After a few minutes, he returned with someone. No, I can't dance with him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 284 22
[ Completed ✔︎ ] A story began when a girl named Y/N moved into Seoul and started her new journey in her new school. Y/N now fell in LOVE with a boy...
244K 10.9K 37
Jin was a 25 year old 1st grade teacher with a big love for kids. He already had two sons already, twins named Jimin and Taehyung who were only two y...
285K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
10K 524 23
This story is about 7 boys who study in same school/university but some of them don't know about other's existence. And the one who knows hate each o...