The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

By struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... More

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
05 : Knight's Prince
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
10 : Knight's Dad
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
13 : Confusion
14 : The Prince and The Knight
15 : The Feeling
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
18 : Princess
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
21. Thump
22 : Jealousy
23. Hiding
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
26 : The Queen
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
37 : How We Call It?
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
44 : Be Brave part 1
45 : Be Brave part 2
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

47 : The Prince & The Queen

50 4 0
By struggle_wind

Proofreader : whalemeow0i

Weizhou was still sleeping soundly as the sun gave warmth through the glass windows. Jingyu had woken up and now he was walking around in the hospital garden. It was almost time his mother to visit him, but Jingyu still wanted to get some warmth from the sun after last night's heavy rain. Jingyu pulled the IV pole towards the bench in the park. He plans to sunbathe. But before he could sit down, someone called out to him.

"Jingyu....".

Jingyu turned only to be met with familiar eyes. Eyes that were the same color as his lover.

"Aunt...".

The middle-aged woman with a pale face walked closer to Jingyu. Her eyes are swollen.

"Good morning, Aunty".

Jingyu bowed his head, but his body shook with fear. Mama Xu swallowed hard to moisten her throat.

"Jingyu, can we talk?".

Her voice was hoarse and trembling. Jingyu just nodded then sat on the long bench and Mama Xu sat beside him.

"Is....my son still here?".

Jingyu just nodded without looking Mama Xu in the eyes.

"Jingyu", Mama Xu tried to control her breathing.

"You're a good boy. And....". Mama Xu trembled. Tears suddenly welled up in her eyes.

"My son.... he's a sweet boy, right?".

Jingyu kept his mouth shut. Gives an uncomfortable atmosphere between them. Mama Xu looked at Jingyu who was starting to sit up restlessly.

"Okay... so... I know that you... like my son. Jingyu...".

Mama Xu grabbed Jingyu's palm. Jingyu could feel Mama Xu's cold hand gripping his trembling hand.

"I... never forbid you to like anyone. But... what you... and my son are doing... now... is wrong".

Jingyu swallowed hard. He turned his head to avoid Mama Xu's gentle gaze.

"You... you can love him, you can love him but... you can't tie him up... like you do now".

"I... never tied or forced him to be with me. It was... we were together because... we loved each other".

Mama Xu tightened her grip. "That is wrong!!".

Mama Xu's voice pierced Jingyu's ears.

"That's not love. You... and my son... are just... confused".

"Confused??".

"Yes!!! That usually happens to young people like you".

"What do you mean, aunty?", Jingyu tried to contain his emotions.

"You... admire my son. You should know the difference between admiration and affection".

"But I love him!!!".

Jingyu almost screamed in Mama Xu's face. But he can still control his feelings. He clenched his fists under Mama Xu's grip.

Mama Xu folded her temples and breathed in as much oxygen as she could get to cool her burning heart.

"Yes, Auntie knows you love him. I know ... but you can't force him to do something that you and a girl should be able to do!".

Jingyu clenched his jaw, but he couldn't get any words out. He had almost lost his temper, and it was going to get worse.

"He's innocent boy, Jingyu".

Jingyu tightly closed his eyes. He knew exactly where this conversation was going.

"He's not like you... He's never dated before".

Jingyu felt like he was deprived of oxygen.

"You set him up to get everything you want."

"So what is your thought about me, Jingyu??".

Jingyu whispered softly, "You have my respect, Aunty...".

"Jingyu....".

"But you said, I forced him, trapped him, pulled him to satisfy my desires??". Jingyu looked intently into Mama Xu's eyes.

"My son can GIVE you everything you want".

Mama Xu pressed the word "Give". Jingyu chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right!! He can give me everything!!! I almost forgot that I'm just a poor person!!".

Suddenly tears fell from Mama Xu's eyes.

"Jingyu....".

"Just do it!!!". Jingyu stood up from his seat.

"Just hurt me!! Hurt my heart!! If necessary, kill me!! But my feelings for your child won't change!!!".

Jingyu pulled his hand away from Mama Xu's grip. He looked at Mama Xu with anger showing in his bloodshot eyes.

"MY HEART WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!".

The wind blew and carried Jingyu's figure away from Mama Xu's eyes. He could feel it pounding hard behind his ribs. He just loves his son so much. And his love has turned him into a bad person into everyone eyes.

Jingyu walked into his room with a heavy feeling. Weizhou just woke up. He smiled widely when he saw Jingyu standing in front of the door.

"Jingyu!!!".

Weizhou ran up to his lover, grabbed his arm and led him inside. But Jingyu didn't move. Jingyu turned his hand so he could hold Weizhou's hand.

"Eh??", Weizhou was confused by Jingyu's attitude.

"You should go home now", Jingyu replied.

"What?? But....".

"Your mama's here. I don't want to give you more trouble. You'd better stay home. I'm feeling better and will be back in class soon. We can meet...".

"Wait a minute!!! You don't want me to come to the hospital anymore??".

"Yes!!".

Jingyu took Weizhou's bag and pushed it against Weizhou's chest.

"Jingyu!!! What did she say??".

Jingyu pushed Weizhou's body to the door.

"We'll meet at school tomorrow".

"Answer me!!!".

"We can talk tom...".

"No!!! Answer me now!!!".

Weizhou stuck his foot in, but Jingyu continued to push him hard.

"Your mother is waiting....".

"ANSWER ME!!!!".

Weizhou shouted with all his might. His eyes became red. Jingyu stopped his actions, but Weizhou couldn't stop his tears.

"Please tell me....".

Jingyu pulled Weizhou's body in his arms. His whole body trembled. He couldn't hold back his feelings, their emotions flowing like a waterfall. Jingyu hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Zhou...".

Weizhou hugged his lover back. He couldn't say any words because he felt the same way as Jingyu. His mother could do anything to separate them but their hearts always knew the way to return home, back to his love, back to someone who always held his dearly.

Jingyu pulled his body away. He tried to hold back his tears but failed. Weizhou wiped away the tears that had fallen down Jingyu's soft cheeks.

"I'm going home now, but will come back here tomorrow".

"But....".

"Shhh!! I love you! And I don't want to go a day without seeing your face".

Weizhou tiptoed and gave Jingyu a kiss on the forehead.

"Byeeee....".

Jingyu tried to give his boyfriend his best smile. But his heart began to draw another storm as Weizhou's body disappeared behind the door.

Weizhou sighed before stepping out, carrying his body away from Jingyu's room. He had just turned around when he suddenly saw two familiar figures walking towards him.

"Mama...".

Mama Xu showed Weizhou her fake smile.

"Good morning... Zhouzhou, I thought you wouldn't be staying here. Sorry to bother you", said Jingyu's mother.

Jingyu's mother gently rubbed Weizhou's shoulder. Weizhou shook his head as his eyes continued to stare at his mother.

"No problem, mom. It rained very hard last night, so...".

"Mom???", Mama Xu tilted her head.

"Did my son just call you Mom?", asked Weizhou's mother.

Jingyu's mother chuckled. "Yeah, your son is so cute . He calls me and my husband like our own children. He also cries when he sees Jingyu unconscious in bed. He's really cute".

Jingyu's mother smiled widely and warmly. It was the complete opposite of Mama Xu's expression. She tried hard to curl her lips, clenching her fists tightly.

"Mom, sorry, I have to go now".

"Oh yeah, it's okay. Thank you very much, son. Take a rest and come back tomorrow, I'll make...".

"Sorry, but Zhouzhou is going to his grandmother's house tomorrow. I'm afraid he can't...".

"What???", Weizhou looked in disbelief at his mother.

"Your grandma is sick and she says she misses you very much".

"Oh... you have to see her, Zhou".

Weizhou clenched his fists, but tried his best to smile sweetly then nodded towards Jingyu's mother.

"So.... good morning Madam Huang, we have to leave soon. Say hello to your son. Hope he gets well soon. Goodbye....".

"Goodbye...".

Mama Xu pulled her son out of the hospital as soon as possible. Leaving Jingyu's mother who's waving at them.

Weizhou dropped his butt on the passenger seat. Mama Xu started the engine quickly. Drive as fast as she can. She cast a glance at her only child who was staring straight through the car window. While her mind was full of Jingyu's mother sweet smile.

"So she doesn't know about you and his son?"

Weizhou sighed. "She knows me and his son very well."

Mama Xu tightly gripped the steering wheel, "You know what I mean by "KNOW" is, Zhou!!".

"What??? I don't know anything".

Mama Xu massaged her sore forehead.

"I can tell her about...".

"Just tell her, mom!!! Why don't you do it when you have the chance??".

Mama Xu hit the steering wheel hard and startled Weizhou.

"Zhou!! I don't want you to hate me but can you listen to me a bit?".

"I always listen to you. I live my life with your rules. Isn't that enough for you?".

"Zhou... I don't want you to go to school anymore".

"What???".

"I chose the best teacher to teach you at home. You...".

"No!!! I have to go to school!!!!".

"No need, I...".

"Mom!!! You can't do it!!! I love Jingyu!!!".

"You don't love him!!!".

"Mom!!!".

Weizhou threw his fists in the air while shouting his frustration. Mama Xu tried her best not to cry.

"Zhou... Mama did it because I love you so much".

"No!! You destroyed me!!!".

Weizhou struggled to hold back the tears that forced his eyes to fall.

"You will thank me later!!".

"No way!! Mom, I love him!!!! Can you....don't destroy me like this !!!".

"Zhou... yes... I raised a human. I can't turn you into an angel, never. But I can make you a better human".

"How can it better when you break my wings?? How is it better when you drown me into the dark sea?? How is it better when you take my life? I won't get better.... never without Jingyu!!!".

Mama Xu laughed bitterly. Suddenly her tears flowed like a river.

"You sound like a girl!!!".

"Yeah!! I can become a girl if that's the only way to be with him!!".

Mama Xu swallowed the tears in pain.

"So I will kill him if that happens!!!".

Mama Xu stared coldly at the empty street that led to their home. Meanwhile Weizhou clenched his fists, trying his best not to kill his mom there.

Published : June 22th, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
107K 7.9K 67
Wang Yibo is a Bad boy, he is hot as fire he loves to mess with others, get into fights just like a usual bad boy, Xiao Zhan is a spoiled rich ki...
124K 7.2K 20
A dare which change the life Xiao Zhan.. And Wang Yibo will do anything to protect his lover Xiao Zhan... Top Yibo Bottom zhan
241K 20.4K 95
On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changing his life. Unspeakable deeds were done...