after the divorce,CEO realize...

By ReignOrolfo

*****this is not my original story***** In New York, the only daughter of the Spears family, Natalie Spears... More

chapter 201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
226
227
228
229
230
231
232
233
234
235
236
238
239
240
241
242
243
244
245
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
275
276
277
278
279
280
281
282
283
284
285

237

141 1 0
By ReignOrolfo

Chapter 237 Losing everything

Get B

After being rebuked by Julian many times, Niki obediently closed her mouth and said nothing more.

She really felt like she can’t understand the man in front of her anymore.

On the other side, Julian, due to Natalie’s cohabitation with other men, was already furious and had nowhere

to vent.

Visiting Niki in the apartment was all out of the remaining guilt and sympathy in his heart…….

Therefore, at this moment, he remained silent, his face tense, and thinking.

The atmosphere temporarily froze.

Both the man and woman had their own thoughts, but they did not feel embarrassed.

But Gina, who was standing on the side, felt very flustered. She looked at the two of them who were silent.

and her forehead was sweating.

The two of them were deadlocked. In the end, it was her who would suffer.

Gina felt helpless and wanted to speak up to ease the atmosphere.

“Well… Mr. Graham, have you finished drinking your tea? Let me go and pour you a cup of tea.”

As she spoke, Gina came to Julian’s side and wanted to pick up the teacup. She looked down and found that

the water in the teacup seemed as if it had not been touched.

She sweated again and awkwardly changed her mouth, “This tea is cold and not good to drink. I’ll help you.

refill it.

Julian gave her a cold glance.

Very good, even the tea cup was green.

The man was irritated in his heart.

It seemed as if he was too lazy to speak, and as if he was feeling bored, he stood up and wanted to walk

towards the balcony to get some air.

This apartment was carefully selected by Niki upon her return, in accordance with her requirements.

The entire apartment was located in the center of Los Angeles, and the housing price was naturally high.

The transportation was very convenient, and the surrounding areas were also extremely bustling.

Graham house pursued tranquility and detachment, while this apartment, on the other hand, exuded luxury and prosperity everywhere.

-In addition, Niki herself loved beautiful items such as jewelry, so after she moved in, she added many

precious items to this apartment, which further revealed the luxury of the entire house.

Looking out of the window, the neon lights in the commercial area were pieced together, looked unreal. The

traffic on the road was very bustling.

Julian, who was already bored, felt even more agitated when he saw the dazzling scenery outside the

window.

He frowned and dismissed the idea of going to the balcony.

At this moment, he missed the quiet and indifferent place in Graham house…….

Sitting on the chair for a long time, Julian didn’t see Joey come back from fetching medicine.

Did it take so long to fetch medicine?

Julian’s fingers curled up, and his whole body showed impatience, as everyone could see that he was in a

very bad mood.

After waiting for about half an hour, the knocking at the door finally rang.

Gina quickly went to open the door to prevent the awkward atmosphere from continuing.

Joey brought the medicine into the room,

over,” he said.

with a chill all over him. “President, the medicine has been brought

“Why did it take so long to fetch a medicine? Did you fall asleep?”

Julian’s words were not serious, but they exuded a strong sense of authority.

Joey quickly lowered his head and said, “It’s my problem.”

“I had some trouble with Mrs. Graham while picking up the medicine at Graham house, so I came a bit late.”

Julian raised his eyebrows and said, “Did mother embarrass you?”

Joey quickly shook his head and denied, “It’s not…” It’s taboo to say something bad about president’s mother.

But obviously, the man realized it. He knew very well what his mother was like, “Is she unwilling to give?”

“Yes… “Joey answered.

Nikl raised her ears and listened carefully to their concation.

Linda disliked her so much that naturally cannot be willing to give her the precious medicine of the Spears

family.

But so what?

Wasn’t this medicine still in her hands!

As long as she held Julian in her hand, she won’t leave him no matter what Linda did.

-Niki thought again, and she had another idea in her heart. She took a deep breath and planned to flirt with

Julian again.

She wanted to finally test the mind of the man.

When Julian heard Joey’s answer, he didn’t say anything, just nodded and said,

“Use it for Miss Linch.” He gestured to Gina to get the medicine.

Joey quickly took the medicine out of the ice bag and stuffed it into the nanny’s hand.

Gina took the medicine and immediately squatted down to apply it to the woman.

Niki suddenly withdrew her legs and refused to let Gina touch them.

“Miss Linch? I’ll apply the medicine for you. Can you slightly move your leg forward. I am old and can’t reach

it.”

Niki seemed to be giving up on herself and mentioned her previous words again, “I don’t deserve to use such

good medicine.”

“Why don’t you deserve it? This medicine should be given to a beautiful lady like you…..

Π

“Niki deceived Julian… Niki deserves to die for my crimes, and I really don’t deserve to use this medicine.”

The nanny didn’t know what to do, “Well……”

Julian saw Niki’s appearance and was annoyed.

He said reluctantly, “This medicine is not expensive, no matter how expensive it is, it’s not as expensive as your legs. Hurry up and use it.”

But Niki didn’t do as he say.

She seemned to be proud of his indulgence and said, “No, Niki doesn’t deserve such expensive medicine.”

Julian frowned.

But Niki suddenly turned around and said, “If Julian forgives Niki, Niki will use this medicine……”

She wondered whether Julian would forgive her.

The moment when the word ‘forgive’ came out of Niki’s mouth, the atmosphere in the room suddenly

changed.

This sounded like a threat.

Julian seemed to be irritated, and the amiable expression on his face instantly disappeared.

The man only said, “If you want your leg to remain injured, then it’s up to you.

Then he got out immediately.

“Julian…” Niki suddenly panicked, and she quickly got up to retrieve the man.

-But it was already too late, and even if she knelt on the ground, she couldn’t make the man return.

Joey glanced at Nikl and wanted to persuade her, but as he watched the president’s hurried pace, he couldn’t help but sigh, “Alas……”

If Niki obediently listened to Mr. Graham, she would get everything she wanted. Perhaps she would be the

president’s wife now.

When Julian just came in, the atmosphere between the two of them was sweet. As long as she played

coquettish appropriately, the president’s anger would definitely almost dissipate.

Why didn’t she know where to stop? Weren’t all her efforts in vain?!

One careless move led to a complete loss.

What’s Niki doing?

After Mr. Graham was angered, the current situation no longer allowed Joey delay.

He gritted his teeth and gave Niki a final glance before taking a step to chase him out.

Niki fell to the ground and looked at the deserted doorway, gritting her teeth.

Gina quickly went to help, “Miss Linch, get up quickly, it’s cold sitting on the ground.”

“Get out!

Niki shook away Gina’s arm and pushed her several meters away.

“Miss Linch, your medicine has not been applied yet… This medicine is so precious, can I apply it for your

first? ”

“Get out! Can’t you hear me?” Niki roared, her hand tightly grasping the carpet on the ground, as if she was

about to crush it.

Outside the apartment, Julian got into the car with a gloomy expression on his face.

This time, he was even more angry than when he just found out from Natalie that he had been cuckolded.

His face didn’t look good, and everyone could see that Mr. Graham was in a very bad mood.

Joey saw that Mr. Graham was always really angry, and he dared not speak again.

He can only curl up in the driver’s seat and try to be invisible as much as possible, afraid that his breathing will make the boss unhappy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 7.9K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
11.6K 308 32
a story how a young woman fell in love with a man through a forced marriage ••• Violet Rosé McQuoid, a 23 year old who dreamt to become a doctor to c...
1.4M 31.8K 44
"I only married you because I feel sorry for you! Now, get out of my life and never come back." Join Melissa Evans, a 17-year-old girl that came fro...
4.3K 183 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...