after the divorce,CEO realize...

By ReignOrolfo

*****this is not my original story***** In New York, the only daughter of the Spears family, Natalie Spears... More

chapter 201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
226
227
228
229
231
232
233
234
235
236
237
238
239
240
241
242
243
244
245
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
275
276
277
278
279
280
281
282
283
284
285

230

174 2 0
By ReignOrolfo

Chapter 230 They’re even

Julian quickly reached out and grabbed Natalie ‘s wrist, I’m serious.”

“I can give whatever you want, I only need that invitation card”

Natalie turned. She glanced down at her tightly held wrist and raised her eyebrows to signal that the man

should release it.

Julian saw the woman’s gaze and understood that his actions were somewhat inappropriate.

He let go of her wrist somewhat resentfully.

But at the moment when he was about to release her wrist, he was afraid that she would just walk away, so

he could neither put down nor take it back.

Natalie lowered her eyes as she turned her wrist to move the painful grip Julian had placed on it.

I have no other intention of requesting this invitation card. I received news that the divine doctor of the Spears family will attend this medical conference.”

“You know, I’ll need the divine doctor of the Spears family if I want Grandpa to wake up.” The man’s attitude

was gentle

Upon hearing this, Natalie’s eyelashes trembled.

She looked up at Julian.

The man showed a rare serious, his eyes were full of concern for Grandpa Graham.

Even though Julian was usually cold and ruthless. He was unapproachable, but he was still a human being.

As long as it was a person, there would be feelings. If a loved one’s life was dying in front of him, he would do everything he could to save it.

In this moment, Julian was human. He had lost all his usual coldness.

Natalie’s attitude eased slightly.

The man seemed to be afraid that Natalie wouldn’t give her, so he continued, “At least Grandpa was treated by Doctor Spears in the end, and Doctor Spears has a certain responsibility…”

“And Dr. Spears was invited by you…”

Hearing this, Natalie’s relaxed mood disappeared in a flash. “What do you mean?”

“Is it my fault that I sent Dr. Spears to see Grandpa Graham?”

Julian frowned and immediately explained, “I didn’t mean that, don’t misunderstand me.

-It seemed that the explanation was not good enough, and the man was trying to explain it carefully, “I know

you invited Doctor Spears to save Grandpa…”

But he was interrupted by Natalie.

Chapter 230 They’re even

99.24%

She sneered, “It doesn’t matter.”

“It doesn’t matter what you think of me, I don’t care.”

“Whether I want to save Grandpa or hurt him, you can think whatever you want.”

There was no emotion in Natalie’s eyes, as if she were talking to a stranger.

“But as for your claim that Dr. Spears is responsible, I am very much against it.”

“Dr. Spears must have signed a waiver of liability with you before the surgery. Dr. Spears doesn’t take responsibility for what happens on the operating table.”

“What’s more, Dr. Spears did not make any mistakes in this operation. The error in the operation result was

also due to the force majeure factors in Grandpa Graham’s body.”

Julian was speechless by her words.

“I hope you don’t bring up this matter again in the future, otherwise who is willing to help the Graham family

in the future?”

Julian opened his mouth and didn’t speak for a long time.

“Don’t come here again, or I will really call the police.”

“You don’t want to read in the newspaper that the president of the Graham Group

into someone’s house?” Natalie looked up at Julian,

was arrested for breaking

However, it was obvious that the man’s expression at the moment was no longer as gentle as before, and

there was also a hint of anger in his black eyes.

But he still tried to suppress it as much as possible, “Natalie, do you have to speak like that?”

“Yes.” Natalie nodded,” So can you go now?”

“The invitation card…? “The man still had some expectations for that.

Natalie frowned and said, “I already said I don’t have it.”

Julian remained silent for a while. He lowered his head, took a gentle breath, and then slowly exhaled,

seeming to restrain himself.

After a while, he finally spoke up.

“Natalie, what’s between us, we can work it out between ourselves.”

“I hope you will not inflict your resentment against me on the Graham family, who have done nothing wrong

and who should not bear this cost.”

What? What did he mean she imposed her resentment on the Graham family?

Besides, why would she have a grudge against Julian? No love, no hate. She had no feelings for Julian.

If anything, it’s because she’s mad at Julian for being stupid and liking a woman like Niki.

Chapter 230 They’re even

99.35%

Cet Both

Natalie sneered. “When have I ever had a grudge against you?”

1 accept that what I have done is hurtful to you. I shouldn’t have told you to leave the Graham family as soon as Niki came back, and I shouldn’t have had no regard for your feelings.

“I shouldn’t hurt your feelings over and over again when I know you love me…”

Julian’s words floated in Natalie’s ear, one after another. The more she listened, the tighter her eyebrows

became.

“I know all this is cruel to someone who loves me so much…”

Julian’s voice continued, as if he could go on confessing as long as he didn’t take out the invitation card.

“Stop it.”

She couldn’t listen anymore.

But Julian didn’t seem to hear that, “I admit that what I did was cruel to you.

I hurt you,

and you

should hate

me

“But Grandpa has nothing to do with us. It is a living human life.”

Natalie pressed her lips, feeling her skin crawl with Julian’s confidence.

If she really had an invitation card in her hand, perhaps she would immediately throw it in his face and let him go immediately..

But she really doesn’t have it in her hands.

“You didn’t hurt me, neither of us hurt anyone, we’re even, understand?”

Natalie tried to calm down.

Julian was now convinced that she loved him deeply, that she must have hated him when he abandoned her. What could she say?

She could not speak clearly even if she had numerous mouths.

Julian looked stunned when Natalie said this.

“Are

you sure you don’t resent me?”

Natalie nødded and her eyes were sincere. “I’m sure.”

Julian saw himself as Niki’s stand–in, and she saw Julian as Henry’s stand–in.

They were even.

There was no harm between them, and no one wronged the other.

When he heard this, Julian felt a strange emotion. For a moment, his feelings were mixed.

Why did he feel a little uncomfortable instead of relieved when Natalie said she didn’t resent him? Chapter 230 They’re even

99.45%

Get Boy

“As for the invitation card, I don’t know how to explain it to you so that you’ll believe I don’t have it. But in a

word, I really don’t.”

Natalie knew that Julian would not believe that the internationally renowned Dr. Nancy had not received an invitation card to the conference, but in fact, she had not.

Even if she wanted to help Grandpa Graham survive, she couldn’t make it out of thin air.

Julian, struggling to suppress a pang of emotion, looked over with dark eyes that Natalie could not

understand. “Are you sure?”

For a moment, it was hard to tell what Julian was asking.

Did she really hold no grudge? Or did she really not have an invitation card?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
3.7K 78 41
Synopsis Phoenix was forced by his grandfather to marry his supposedly childhood sweetheart in order for him to get his inheritance. He badly wants h...
24.5M 555K 41
I smiled again, this time I noticed Nick looking across the table in my direction. His gaze was intense, there was something about it. It was intense...
11.7K 308 32
a story how a young woman fell in love with a man through a forced marriage ••• Violet Rosé McQuoid, a 23 year old who dreamt to become a doctor to c...