after the divorce,CEO realize...

By ReignOrolfo

*****this is not my original story***** In New York, the only daughter of the Spears family, Natalie Spears... More

chapter 201
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
227
228
229
230
231
232
233
234
235
236
237
238
239
240
241
242
243
244
245
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
275
276
277
278
279
280
281
282
283
284
285

226

157 2 0
By ReignOrolfo

Chapter 226 She likes stars

“Why did you suddenly want to do this?” Tory held his phone and looked puzzled.

Adam was silent.

“When will the medical exchange conference be held?” Tory asked again.

“Very soon,” said Adam, without specifying the specific time.

“I need you to contact the organizer.”

Adam had been studying herbal medicine in the valley for many years, and hardly ever left Dragon Valley.

He only came out when there were illnesses that no one else but him could cure.

But this situation was rare.

Therefore, he had lived in the valley for many years and he did not like to interact with strangers.

Some social matters were handled by his sons.

Tory nodded and said, “Okay, no problem, it’s all on me.”

“Where is the conference? Should I pick you up?”

“In Chicago.”

Chicago? A hint of surprise flashed in Tory’s eyes.

Natalie noticed the change in Tory’s face, and she stopped eating.

“Well, why don’t you come by and see your granddaughter?”

As Tory spoke, he looked at Natalie.

Natalie was so scared that she kept waving her hand.

She was not ready yet.

Previously, she rebelliously married into the Graham family. All of her family got angry with her.

She was not yet ready to meet them. She didn’t know if they were willing to accept her.

Without even waiting for her grandfather to speak, Natalie stood up and fled away.

Ryan saw that Natalie’s expression was not quite good. He quickly chased after her.

“Doctor…” Ryan walked behind her.

Natalie turned around and glanced at Ryan.

“Why are you here? Aren’t you hungry? You finished eating?”

“Um… I’m done eating…” Ryan nodded.

In fact, he hadn’t had enough yet.

Natalie didn’t say anything more. Instead, he put her hand into the pocket, her eyes flickering with a hint of confusion, and her steps were somewhat aimless..

They strolled along the deserted road.

Natalie’s shoulder occasionally brushed against his clothes. Ryan wanted to say something comforting.

But he couldn’t say anything when he saw Natalie’s side face.

He could only silently accompany her walking all the time.

It was already dark.

The venue for this clinic was relatively remote. They could see many stars when they looked up.

The stars twinkled.

Natalie was entranced by the sight.

Ryan stood beside her, moonlight scattering, illuminating half of the woman’s face.

The delicate side face appeared particularly soft in the cold moonlight. She looked pretty tender in this way.

Against the moonlight, she was very beautiful, with a sense of coldness.

He was engrossed in it.

“Doctor, do you like stars?”

“Yes.”

Natalie looked up at the stars in the sky. Her eyes were starry.

Of course, she liked stars.

Under the meteor shower, she wished Henry to be her eternal star.

Meteors would not break their promise, will they?

Ryan was mesmerized by appreciating Natalie. He nodded thoughtfully.

He kept in mind that Natalie liked stars.

“Why do you like them?” Ryan was curious.

“Do you like its brilliance?”

Why did she like stars?

Natalie twisted her eyebrows, and she really began to think seriously.

She thought about why she loved Henry.

His gentleness or sincerity?

Neither of them.

What she liked was him wrapped in these beautiful qualities.

She liked him, just him.

There were no other factors.

Sometimes Natalie would wonder why she was so dull.

Henry’s love was very gentle, just like him.

He held his sense of propriety too well. He always spoke or did things properly when interacting with people. He never made anyone feel uncomfortable.

He dealt with love in the same way.

Henry’s love was like a gentle spring breeze.

He loved her. But he wanted her to live freely, do what she likes, live the life she expected, and be unique. He

seldom intervened with her.

Due to it, she didn’t notice Henry’s love for her for a long time.

Even the special significance of that brooch was hindsight to her.

Natalie always thought that if she weren’t that stupid, they might spend more time together.

There would have been more beautiful memories between them.

They would have fewer regrets.

They wouldn’t have ended up in this way now.

“I don’t know,” Natalie murmured out of her memory.

“What?”

Ryan was puzzled.

“I don’t know exactly why I like stars.” Natalie looked up at the stars, her tone lengthened.

“But it’s not important.”

It was enough for her to be able to see stars when she looked up.

The next day.

After Julian sent Niki back to the apartment, he went straightly to the company,

At the entrance of the company, he found Joey standing there. It was evident that Joey had waited for him

for a long time.

“What’s up?” He pushed the door open and entered.

Joey followed him.

“Mr. Graham, Mr. Seth came this morning. You were not here. So he asked me to give this to you.”

Julian looked down.

It was a piece of paper.

He frowned, unknowing what it was. He took it to have a close look.

It was a piece of promotional paper, written in a messy manner. It seemed to be an undecided promotional

manuscript.

“Did Mr. Seth tell you why he gave it to me?”

Joey shook his head.

Julian could only call Dylan.

The phone quickly connected. Dylan asked, “Did you see the paper?”

Dylan mentioned the paper the moment the phone got connected.

“Yes.” Julian’s face remained expressionless.

Dylan knew Julian didn’t understand the meaning of this piece of paper because of Julian’s flat tone.

“Take a closer look at the bottom left corner, the divine doctor of the Spears family will attend the medical

exchange conference in Chicago in a few days. This is a good opportunity.”

What?

Upon hearing this, Julian quickly picked up the paper and looked anxiously at the bottom left corner.

“Seriously?”

“Of course it’s true. When did my intelligence about Dylan get fake?” Dylan spoke proudly.

Julian looked delighted.

His grandpa’s condition got worse day by day. He was extremely anxious. He even stood at the clinic for a

day. Now the opportunity had finally come.

“That’s great.”

“But there’s still one big problem.” Dylan changed his tone.

“What?”

“The invitation to this medical exchange conference…”

Get Bogus

“It’s just an invitation. The Graham family will fix it.” Julian spoke confidently.

Dylan remained silent.

After a while, Dylan finally calmed down and said, “This was a medical exchange conference that even the divine doctor of the Spears family is willing to attend. It is an extremely high-end conference.”

“There are many celebrities vying for invitations to this exchange meeting.”

“Many people in New York are eager to get one. You think the Graham family can get an invitation easily?”

It was Julian’s turn to remain silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 447 13
"I DON'T FUCKING LOVE YOU! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, BELLA!" He yelled while he pointed his finger to my head. "DON'T LIE TO YOUR FUCKING SELF, CALVIN!"...
461K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
70.2K 311 9
Finally today his revenge is completed... Or so he thought... "We all thought that Jones & Jones company has gone bankrupt. Mr. Jones ran away and in...
16.7K 453 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...