🖤💛Murder drone Oneshots 💛�...

By XxRiapopxX

A collection of Oneshots made by me! (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) I will write plenty of short stories here if I cannot write... More

Request page! (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
[Too slow] •~J x Male! Human! reader~•
[Communication] •~SD-N x WD!Reader~•
[Comforting] •~WD! Tessa x Reader~•
[Human things] •~SD-N x WD!Reader~•
[Too kind!] •~SD-N x WD! Reader~•

[Goodnight] •~SD-V x Human! Reader~•

2.7K 41 32
By XxRiapopxX

Oneshot type: Fluff

Requested by: The_Jade_Wolfe

Reader's pronouns: They/Them

Warning: Slight angst, Mentions of Murder, Kind of Asthmatic reader? Idk they have health problems, Reader with anxiety, slight panic attack maybe, Murdering Worker drones, Oil as Blood

[Not Proofread!]

_____________

"Goodnight and sweet dreams."
.
.
.
.

"..."

How were you and the squad described before the inevitable death of those worker drones? Angelic futuristic beings? Well, that was their first impressions on you before they were mercilessly slaughtered. After you and the squad had came out after crashing down onto the snowy floors, leaving a huge crater into the planet, The three disassembly drones with silver hair and a variety of looks had hovered through the air, taking a worker drone with one of them. Behold the terrifying greatness of what is yet to come for the worker drones.

Their destiny...

Their destiny to be eradicated from this pathetic world as the company wants them to be.

The worker drones who look like they lack personality stared at the trio of disassembly drones with shock and fear as they watch one of them rip the head of its' body of a poor worker drone and drank their oil, crushing their head effortlessly before smiling devilishly, it looked like they were never in the state of sentience, they look bloodthirsty with a bright neon yellow 'X' covering their visors, assuming they are being controlled by the fourth member of their squad to follow rules which is none other than a human who is about in their early 20's. A human wearing protective gear, including a desert eagle hanging lowly on their waist, Machete on their back, A black undershirt beneath their pure white jacket, A spaceman keychain resting by the belt of your pants and lastly, a white helmet with a JCJenson hat stuck or presumably, gorilla glued on. Such air in this wasteland is too toxic for a mere being like yourself to inhale.

You have had health problems as a child which caused you to have multiple trips to the hospital and become a burden to your family that they had stopped treating you. The only thing keeping your breathing steady is your inhaler that is deep in your pocket and attached to your belt so it may never be lost.

Said human narrowed their eyes in disgust at the sight of worker drones... tons of them. Tons of them having a possibility of becoming Cyn's new host. You felt no mercy for these worker drones, even the ones with cute baby pods, not even existing for a few days.

*BANG!*

You feel no pity for them as you had swiftly took out your desert eagle from your belt, shooting a mother worker drone who had carried a baby worker drone. The bullet went through the female's head as oil gushed out from her visors, falling on her back. Your eyes narrowed more... it felt sort of wrong to be killing such innocent AI, well runaway AI that the company forced you to take care of. None of your companions or the rest could see what was happening in your helmet, but you were experiencing a bit of regret in your heart for ruining the worker drones' life to be free, living happily and not being mistreated in the name of Windex.

You raised your dominant hand as you signaled for the disassembly drones to go eradicate their existence and yet they did with no hesitation. The three flew down like quick bats, ripping, tearing and eating out of what's left of the worker drones they mercilessly killed with no ounce of even sympathy. The screams of robots filled your ears as you stared at them.

"Please! Don't feed me my own internal organs in front of my family!"

"Stop stop! Don't eat my husband!"

"My baby!"

"Please spare us! Why are you doing this?!"

Screams of terror continue to go in and out of your ears. You find it irritating...do they really have to scream that much before death? Losers. They should've already accepted their fate and behave like good little drones. Oil splashed everywhere, heads from corpses had been stacked, bodies falling was all you had to witness for several minutes as you took out your machete from your back. The metal reflecting your helmet for a moment before you had avert your gaze onto one last worker drone, running pathetically.

Luckily for you, You don't need to run after him. You have impeccable aim. The male worker drone in the distance screamed like a coward, tumbling on his own two legs slightly as he felt something pin him onto the fluffy oil covered snow. A shriek left his mouth as he felt the heavy machete pin his jacket sleeve down. Oh Christ almighty, worker drones really are weak especially when their personalities is to only run away.

You stepped onto the no longer pure white snow, desert eagle in hand as you approached the panicking male. You stood before him, your left foot keeping his steady as it is harshly placed onto his body.

"C-Can I say my last words..?"

"No."

You said blankly before shooting his virtual brains off. Oil visibly coming out of his cracked visors, the dreaded feeling after killing an innocent worker drone wasn't purely enough for you to inflict pity, but it was enough for you to slightly feel bad for eradicating them. Though, that feeling only diminished as you were only here to do your job and not mess it up.

Steam had came out from your desert eagle, you took the time to reload the ammo of your gun as you were faced with the faces of hungry disassembly drones. You slightly flinched at their closeness from their razor sharp teeth to your helmet. The female disassembly drone with short silver hair specifically had walked past you, drinking the oil that was left inside of the dead corpse. The pigtail haired female responded as the 'X' from her visor disappeared. The male only stood his ground, debating whether to have a conversation with you or not.

"Couldn't give me the last kill, Boss?"

"You three were busy taunting those damn drones that nearly one of em' escaped. He ran pathetically too... how can you not notice it?"

"Why not tease them a little before their death?"

You simply rolled your eyes, not wanting to continue J's antics as she knew how to piss you off just as easy for you to lack air. You looked up at the night sky, there was no sunlight of course, but this atmosphere had made it eerie. You frowned, is this what you have to do to survive now? Why couldn't you just live a normal lazy life back on earth? You knew you couldn't go back to how the way how things used to be, ever since that THING led the inevitable death of humans.

"... This better be damn worth it if I'm going to risk my health murdering a bunch of weak robots over some digital virus."

____________________

It had been...how long was it? 3 weeks since you have landed in this god forbidden exo-planet. You missed seeing anything else other than the inevitable death of Worker Drones. You missed the smell of other things than oil and manslaughter in the air. You had only looked up at the spiral corpse tower your so called 'friends' made after each and every kill. Not gonna lie, it was oddly beautiful.

Here you are, resting up inside the landing pod, scribbling on a high quality JCJenson notebook with a black cover and a JCJenson branded pen. Yeah the company is forcing you to use their branded items for advertisement purposes. You were in anger, frustrated to be exact... You had recently found out a worker drone with the name of Khan Doorman had built doors, protecting a large colony of them. Those doors were large and sturdy, curse you smart AI...

Because of that pathetic excuse of a father, you are now forced to put your damn job on hold until further notice and find a way to break the titanium metal entrance. Props to the worker drone who designed them because any other weapons and materials being equipped onto the disassembly drones seem to have no effect on it, not even the missiles! Kudos to them...

You deeply sighed in your temporary agony. It is currently 12:35 midnight; you were supposed to rest and do the killings in the morning but yet here you are, scribbling on notebooks with tons of crumpled up paper balls carelessly thrown into a trash can whilst you sat on one of the swivel chairs, packets of MRE food scattered on the control panel. It seems like you are pulling an effort to work yourself dry just to finish the job. You had your helmet resting beside you on the other swivel chair, It was getting too stuffy in there even in cold weather. Your hair drooped down on your face, you looked exhausted as if you haven't stopped working on plans to bust open the doors in which case you did.

Said disassembly drones are not inside the landing pod, It was only Midnight so the sun won't be out in a few hours which is still the perfect time for oil hunting. You of course were in charge of hunting during sunlight but you are simply wasting away your energy just to get through those doors and kill an entire colony of worker drones before heading to the next station. You were obviously tired but blame your overachieving ass for this. You of course want to get this over with and maybe get some praise for doing this job swiftly without any mistakes.

You tossed your head back, forgetting this swivel chair isn't capable of holding down your entire weight as you fell down, head first onto the cold floor. The blood rushed onto your head, a wound barely visible started to bust open.

"OW!"

You screamed in agony, you're quite fortunate you have a thick skull... literally. It's so thick that no meteor can destroy your brain from this protection. Though that does not stop the blood from flowing down to your head. You heard a thud coming from outside of the landing pod, you guessed one of your robot co-workers had arrived.

"Did you seriously hurt yourself? Stupid... You humans are so fragile."

A voice coming from none other than V had spoke, who had jumped down and into the landing pod and landing perfectly in front of you. She had a smug smile on your face with her arms crossed. Her injection like tail filled with nanites was swaying behind her as you quickly stood up, brushing off the dust on your uniform. You frowned at the disassembly drone with silver hair as you huffed.

"Can't you shut it? I'm clearly finding a way for us to break into that damn bunker door."

You exclaimed with a frustrated tone. You alone, probably the only reason why they will succeed in the given mission cannot tolerate this type of mockery especially with a 'used to be' worker drone who has trauma looking down on you.

"Yeah and you think that'll easily help us?"

The robotic female leaned in, a murderous grin spreading across her face as the two of you engaged in an unofficial staring contest on who will back down first. It only took a few moments before the said disassembly drone averted her gaze from the unkept space pod from the scattered packs of food, a waste of paper and those dark circles under your eyes.

A flicker of worry appeared in her visors before shaking it off and continuing her mockery.

"Aren't you going to sleep? You're jeopardizing our job here, [Last name]."

She was right, if you continue to lounge around making plans to get inside that bunker, your sleep schedule will be shittier than your chance at love. The less you sleep, the more you'll only tire yourself from getting the job done.

"I... Fine."

You reluctantly agreed. You wanted to retort back towards the disassembly drone but you knew better to not pick a fight with them. They can kill you in seconds... Afterall, you witnessed what those things can do.

___________________

You can't sleep.

You seriously can't sleep.

It's been 2 hours.

With every blink, you had slowly began to slumber only to be woken up through your anxieties. You were afraid of what will happen. Was it the constant fear of being easily killed? The Absolute Solver taking control? Or was it...—

"Hey, didn't I tell you to sleep?"

A familiar voiced hissed at you. You looked around the space pod out of surprise until your [Eye colour] eyes had landed on the frustrated robot with a bubble blower on her left hand instead of her regular fingers.

"Ugh, I'm trying okay? It's just... hard trying to sleep. It's cold, uncomfortable and I'm sleeping on the hard floor with only a pillow and blanket!"

You complained as you pointed out your terrible makeshift bed that even the snow looks much more comfortable to sleep on.

"Yeah? Well deal with it and sleep. You haven't complained this much since last week."

"I know."

V lowered her guard for a split second, seeing the frustration and distress in your eyes. Along with the constant killing having to be...witnessed and what you have to do. You never enjoyed the feeling of murder but knowing they were all innocent worker drones having a life, and you killed them over a digital virus...

It's just wrong.

That had been haunting you besides working on plans to get through that large metal door that you were starting to hallucinate. Hallucinating things you shouldn't have seen from weird symbols inside the pod to a worker drones with silver hair similar to a certain human's hair style and maid clothes watching your every move.

You couldn't shake off the thought. You couldn't find peace after landing here to do your work. As V took note of your frustrated demeanor, she furrowed her digital eyebrows in worry. She had sighed deeply before changing her bubble blower into her regular hand and approached you.

"What's gotten into you? You used to be such a badass killer that showed no mercy with whatever came into your way. Are you having nightmares or something?"

She snickered mockingly, but you didn't respond back to her teasing. You only had a bittersweet look on your face as you clench your fists. You weren't in the mood for any of this. Not even bantering with your robot companions. You earned a small groan from V, making her reluctantly sitting beside your makeshift bed and stealing your pillow.

"Hey what are you—"

You were interrupted when you were suddenly pulled into her lap with the pillow, making it comfortable for you. Your hair unless you're bald scattered around the fluffy pillow. Eyes widening with your face contorting into ones of confusion. The feeling of the softness coming into you like a wave. It's somehow... More comfortable with the pillow on V's lap.

You stayed there, silent as you didn't know what to do. What to say or even think. It felt comfortable but you probably think this is just another one of V's endless amount of teases. You were about to sigh and get up, scolding V for her relentless torment until you felt the blanket drape over your body.

"V?"

"Shut up and sleep. Sheesh, for a fragile low life, you don't take care of yourself so often."

She groaned, the robot looked fed up with you. But not for being useless... More like she's worried. Eyebrows furrowed, her actions being affectionate even if it's as small as letting you rest on her lap. You felt... comfort. You were actually starting to calm down and try your best to sleep again. Until...

"... What are you doing?"

"Shut up."

Your robot companion had placed her cold yet oddly comforting hand on the top of your head, attempting to calm your nerves with head pats? You heard slight noises of V's mechanical hand working its' way to ruffle your hair.

It felt nice. This is... Probably the first time you've been this comfortable in a while. You calmed down, almost forgetting about the horrors of this planet and why you even came here in the first place. Your breathing seemed to have steadied. The atmosphere was calm for the most part, you heard a distant noise of screaming worker drones but that doesn't bother you. Not when you're this comfortable.

"Why...—"

"You're being careless."

"Huh?"

"Can't you see you're...being abnormal? Not only you're jeopardizing the company's orders but you're overworking yourself like it's the end of the world."

"Technically it is when the virus—"

"Shut it. Why can't you sleep? Something's bothering you?"

You were cut off from speaking when V spoke. She sounded frustrated with you yet her tone was laced with worry. But you brushed it off as a reluctant gesture. Not knowing how deeply that robot truly cares about your well being.

"Whatever your stupid reason is, just shut up about it and be fearless. I don't give a damn what you're going through."

She clicked her tongue in annoyance while gently caressing your hair unless you're bald. The atmosphere became calm and yet at temporary peace. The peace you wished to experience before this whole fiasco. It was the peace you wanted even if it was unconventional. But being on someone's lap, caring for you and helping you slumber was enough of it. You couldn't enjoy your life fully on earth...but you can really cherish the moment happening from a human and robot relationship.

"Just ignore whatever's bothering you. If you're stressed, sleep. If you're homesick, I'll give ya something to remind you of home. If you're anxious..."

The robotic female trailed off her words before looking down at you with saddened eyes, you are unable to see it from the angle as you were only met with the wall of the space pod.

"Just tell me. Don't hold it in if it's too much. If it's too much, find something to take out your frustrations, your worries on. Nobody is here to judge you for being...well you anyway. Just don't let the jitters get to ya."

"I—"

Okay yeah you're pretty much tired from getting cut off-

"[Your name], I'm proud of you for doing your best."

Those words... The words you were not able to experience to hear, not even once. Those words you heard were not targeted towards you but now at the immense situation you were in, you finally heard it. Small water droplets appeared from your waterline as the tears slowly glide down your cheeks and onto the pillow.

"..."

You have not responded to V, in which she took as a sign of you slowly calming down. Your heart beats slightly fast, the same words repeating in your head as your shoulders dropped down, feeling your eyelids growing heavy with each passing moment, each passing caress of your head and each word V says even when she tries hard to convey her worry for you only masking it with sarcasm.

You felt at peace... You slowly shut your eyes closed, feeling the warmth engulf you as V heard the small change in your breathing style becoming slow. She tucked your body with the blanket off the swivel chair, feeling a smile creep up on her face.

"Goodnight...V..."

"Goodnight and have sweet dreams, [Your Name]"

___________________

A/N: HAHA I'M ALIVE 🧍‍♀️
I can't handle school anymore omfg 😞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.6K 37
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
180K 7.4K 36
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
198K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad