𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 【...

By BlitzMikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson and his wife, Christiana Mikaelson, has endured pain and loss, but they managed to pull toget... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐈
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐈
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Three

18 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

MOUNT ORASANI

The next morning, Klaus lays in bed, asleep. Christy is laying beside him.

{Christy's Outfit}

She gently combs his hair with her fingers. He tiredly stirs and wakes up and looks at his wife.

"Hi." Christy greeted him.

"Hello." Klaus greeted back at her. "It's been a while since you and I have been intimate with each other."

"Yeah, it has." Christy agreed.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. They gently holds each other's hands.

"Despite everything we've been through, everyone we've lost, we're still here. You're not alone, Chris." Klaus said to her.

Christy looks at her husband, Klaus, and small smiles at him. He peck a kiss on her palm of her hand.

⚜️⚜️

After-awhile, Christy visits the graveyard her mother's, Nadia's, tombstone, and crouches down to it.

She gently puts two sunflowers on her mother's tombstone.

"Christiana?" Ismene said.

Christy looks at her aunt Ismene. "Aunt Ismene?"

"Your father wants to speak with you about something." Ismene said.

Shortly afterwards...

Ismene and Christy slowly walks inside the dome chamber and looks at her Dad, Ames, along with Cyrus, Tithonus, Celia and Zenova.

"What's going on, Dad?" Christy asked her father.

"After your mother sacrificed herself by solar flaring, we reserved her body." Ames said.

"Reserved? What do you mean by that?" Christy asked, confused.

Cyrus and Tithonus slowly departs from each other to reveal Nadia's dead body laying on a altar.

Christy becomes bewildered and slowly walks up to her mother's dead body. "But her pyre funeral..." she trailed off, and turns around to looks at her Dad and the others. "...we had her pyre funeral. "How is this possible?"

"We used our powers to restore Nadia's ashes and transformed back into her original body." Ismene told Christy.

"And you're just telling me this now?!" Christy exclaimed with her eyes glow red in anger. "I mourned my Mom. I grieved her. I lost a part of myself when she died. I even convinced myself that I was a motherless child, and now, all of sudden, you're just telling me that you guys reserved my mother's body and I didn't know."

"Christiana, Please, calm down." Cyrus said.

"I'm not gonna calm down, Uncle Cyrus. You guys kept this a secret from me all this time?!" Christy exclaimed with her eyes glow pure red. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

Cyrus blows some sleeping powder in Christy's face, knocking her out into his arms.

"It will calm her down." Ames said.

"Christiana will not forgive us for this, Ames." Ismene said, worriedly.

"She will, eventually." Ames said.

⚜️⚜️

Christy slowly wakes up and finds herself laying in the impenetrable glass rectangle prism. She looks at her Dad, Ames.

Christy glances at the dampener attached on the wall and looks at her Dad again.

"Why did you tell Uncle Cyrus to put me in here?" Christy asked, slowly getting up to her feet.

"We're worried about you." Ames replied to his daughter.

"Nope, you're worried that I may become my Dark Enchantress again." Christy said to her Dad.

"I am so sorry that I didn't tell you about your mother's reserved body." Ames said.

"Whatever." Christy said, still upset and sits back down on the floor, sitting up straight against the impenetrable glass wall.

"I'll tell Hagarth to bring you something." Ames said, walking away.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, Christy is sitting up straight against the wall with a scowl look of expression on her face.

The door opens and Hagarth slowly walks inside with a plate of bread and melon.

"Hello, Christy." Hagarth said, slowly walks up to her and crouches down to her, gently sets down the plate in front of her and mug of juice. "Please, don't be upset."

Hagarth gets up and walks away, walking out of the impenetrable glass rectangle prism.

Christy gently takes a bread biscuit and eats it and takes a sip of her mug.

⚜️⚜️

In the main living room, Hagarth walks inside and looks around at Ames, Cyrus and Ismene sitting on the U shaped sofa.

"Has she said anything?" Ames asked.

"Nope, nothing." Hagarth said.

"I'll speak with her." Ames said, getting up to his feet and walks away.

Ames slowly walks inside the room where the impenetrable rectangular prism and Christy is sitting inside of it.

Ames slowly walks up to it and opens the door and closes it behind him. He slowly walks up to Christy and sits down in front of her, cross-legged position.

"I remember when you were a little girl, I took away your dollhouse. You were upset with me all day and you had the same scowl expression on your face. You barely spoken to me because you were angry with me." Ames said to Christy. "But once you calm down, you were yourself again."

"I remember." Christy said to him. "Why didn't you tell me, Dad?"

"I didn't know myself. Ismene told me that they had reserved your mother's body. I didn't believe it, until I saw your mother's body for myself." Ames replied to her. "I wanted to tell you, but I was so worried that you would go back to that emotional wound again. I am so sorry, Christiana."

Christy looks at her father, Ames, and gets up and hugs him. "I forgive you, Dad."

Ames hugs her back and small smiles to himself and peck a kiss on her cheek.

⚜️⚜️

That evening, In the main living room, everyone is enjoying a formal banquet for Nadia.

{Christy's Dress Outfit}

Luna and Trinity are exchanging small smiles at each other with each other and the female belly dancers.

Klaus is looking at Luna and Trinity as they dances with the belly dancers as he's sitting on the U shaped sofa.

"Hello, Klaus." Nadia greeted her son-in-law.

Klaus looks up at his mother-in-law, Nadia, shocked, as he slowly gets up to his feet. "Nadia?"

Klaus and Nadia exchange looks at each other.

"I know it is shocking, the rumors has spread of my sudden shocking return." Nadia said.

Klaus and Nadia exchange small smiles at each other and they hugs each other.

Max and Zenova are sitting on the stairs with their goblets of wine.

"Hello, Maximus. Zenova." Elias greeted his son and wife.

Both Maximus and Zenova shocked looks at a newly resurrected Elias.

"Dad?" Maximus said, shockingly.

"Elias?" Zenova said, shockingly.

Elias small smiles to himself. Maximus and Zenova sets down their goblets of wine and gets up their feet and walks up to him.

Elias, Maximus and Zenova hugs each other, happily.

On the balcony granite railing, Christy is balancing herself as she slowly walks back and forth.

"You look beautiful." Klaus said to his wife.

Christy looks at her husband, Klaus, as she proceeds to slowly walks back and forth on the balcony granite railing.

"Thanks, you look dashing handsome yourself." Christy said to her husband.

"Nadia's awakened." Klaus said to her. "And she asked Anubis to resurrect Elias and your grandfather, Dimitris."

At the mention of Elias and her grandfather, Dimitris, Christy stopped slow walking and looks at Klaus.

"Anubis can do extraordinary things with his powers." Christy said.

"Yes, he can." Klaus agreed. "Now, please, get down from there before you hurt yourself."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. She smiles, playfully, and sticks her foot out over the balcony granite railing.

"Christiana?" Klaus said.

Christy playfully chuckles and gently leaps down onto the floor.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. She peck a kiss on his cheek and slowly walks away from him.

⚜️⚜️

Back inside the main living room, Luna and Trinity are sitting on the U shaped sofa, looking at a library book containing all of the battle fights.

"Hey, guys." Christy greeted her daughters, in between them.

"Hey, Mom." Luna greeted her Mom.

"What are you guys up to?" Christy asked.

"Just reading a library book on the battle fights. And even you, Mom. You're one of the greatest warriors." Trinity said.

"The Battle Fight of The Undead Warriors and The Battle Fight of The Titans." Luna said.

"And also your battle with Marcalos and Lorena, the Minotaur, and everything else." Trinity said.

"Yeah, you're really extraordinary, Mom." Luna said.

"Yeah, you're my, Luna's and Dad's warrior hero too, Mom." Trinity said.

"Your grandma's, your great-grandpa, Dimitris, has been resurrected by Anubis." Christy said.

"We know, Mom." Luna said.

Suddenly, the main living room lights goes dim, causing everyone to murmur with each other in confusion.

And a hologram of Spartan General Stathis is on the hologram generator.

"Good evening, Mount Orasani. My name is General Stathis. I am contacting you from my home Island of Thassenion. Some of my swordsmen warriors has been defeated by a small group of warriors when they came here and rescued Takeshi's wife, Zoi. I will not speak their names, but you know who you are. To Christiana, I say to you: surrender yourself to me? Or observe your home island be destroyed once again." General Stathis said.

And the hologram generator shuts off, and the main living room returns back to normal.

"Who the hell was that?" Gia asked, confused.

"General Stathis." Zenith replied in his English accent, sitting atop of the mini bar counter. "He's a tough bastard."

⚜️⚜️

That night, at the lakeshore, Christy is sitting on the sand, looking at the sea waves with the light warm breeze flows through her hair.

Nadia slowly walks up beside Christy and sits down beside her. "Elias, Dimitris and I have been adjusting to being resurrected. I've reclaimed my throne, and Ismene has a throne of her own beside her husband's, Cyrus."

"Okay." Christy said, and looks at her mother, Nadia. "It's been a month, Mom. "I felt like I was dying."

"I know." Nadia said, gently strokes Christy's hair with her fingers. "I'm really sorry, Christy."

"It's okay. At least, Dad and I have you again." Christy said.

Nadia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. Christy gently leans her head on her mother's, Nadia's, shoulder. And Nadia gently leans her head on Christy's and gazes at the sea.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

After returning home, Nadia slowly walks into the ballroom and sees Klaus and Elijah.

"Nadia?" Elijah said.

"It's good to see you again, Elijah. But unfortunately, I'm worried about Christy." Nadia said.

"Christiana has much anger within her and I don't know when her dark alter ego is gonna emerge itself again." Nadia said to Klaus and Elijah.

"We'll keep an eye on her." Elijah said.

"Thanks." Nadia thanked both Klaus and Elijah.

Elijah nodded. And Nadia teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

Klaus slowly walks inside his and Christy's bedroom and small smiles to himself.

{Christy's Pajamas Outfit}

Christy, Luna and Trinity are asleep on the bed. Klaus small smiles at his three favorite girls and slowly walks away.

Klaus slowly walks inside the hallway as his phone buzzes in his jeans pocket. He pulls out his phone and looks at it.

Unknown number

Confused, Klaus answers his phone. "Who is this?"

"Hello, boy." Mikael said on the phone.

Klaus becomes annoyed at the mention of Mikael.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 447 31
A Remake of SORCERESS ⚜️ New Orleans. Meet Christy Nelson. An 1010 year old ancient sorceress with extraordinary magic. Stronger than any French Quar...
814K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...
150K 3K 44
After losing the love of his life, Davina Claire, Kol Mikaelson begins to fall apart and go out of control. However, could the return of an old frien...
241K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...