Bad Idea |Scream 5-6|

By Writer_1112

Camila Roberts, the younger sister of Jill Roberts the mastermind of the 2011 Woodsboro mmassacre who was inj... More

prologue
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
010.
011.

009.

362 5 18
By Writer_1112

TW: this chapter contains self-harm!

They pulled into Mindy's driveway, Dewey parked the car and they got out quickly.  Sam and Richie were walking in front of them. They turned around to see Camila and Dewy.

"Hey bitches, surprised?" Asked Camila smiling passing the two adults and walking into the house.

Mindy welcomed them in.

"Randy was our uncle, RIP" Mindy walked them into the home theater, Camila only remembered this place because She and Mindy made out here a lot. "You said to bring everybody" Mindy pointed at the teens sitting on the chairs and sofa. Camila waved to her friends and they waved back.

"Ooo suspects!" Miss Meeks brought the snacks on a tray, Mindy stole 2 cookies one for her and one for Cam. "My brother would be so proud" Miss Meeks placed the tray on the table smiling.

"Thank you Aunt Martha" Camila smiled at the woman, She walked up to her cupping her cheeks and later going on to meet up with Dewey. 

Camila sat on the couch in between Liv and Wes. "I asked Mindy to call everyone here because..there is something I must tell you.."  Sam started

"So let me get this straight you are saying that youre the daughter of Billy Loomis, and what that one of us is the killer?" Asked Chad

"The killed told me he knew my secret" Sam replied. "So he attacked Tara to lure you back" Camila spoke.

"Exactly!" Sam replied to the girl.

"Okay, then why go and imidietly murder some douchenozzle who's stalking Liv?" Chad questioned.

"Why does it have to be one of us what about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he is the killer?" Wes asked, The pink-haired girl imidietly turned in his direction giving him a look. "No offence" He added

"None taken, but what's my motive?" The ex-Sheriff asked the teen. 

"You got stabbed a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife, crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list" Wes explained

"Well maybe you're the killer cause that cut deep" Dewey sighed

"That douchenozzle is connected. I googled him, his mom is Leslie Macher" Amber replied holding her phone. "Stu Macher's sister" She later added.

"Who's Stu Macher?" Asked Liv. "Billy's accomplice, a real looney tune" Dewey explained. 

"Okay Okay! So the first 3 attacks are connected, what about Camila?" Richie asked the group of teens. 

"Well Im Jill's sister, So Sidney is my cousin" She explained to the man. 

"So everybody is connected" Sam concludes. 

"Oh my god, he's making a requal!" Mindy shot up from her seat. "A what?" Sam asked the girl. 

"Or like a legacyqual and fans are torn on the terminology" Mindy tried explaining it better.

"God please speak English!" Chad exclaimed. Mindy sighed

"Okay remember the stab movie that came out last year?" Mindy asked the group. 

"The one we went to see in cinemas" Camila reminded Liv. Leaning back i=on the sofa

 "Oh! The one the knives guy directed!" Liv quickly called out. "I liked that one!" She added 

"Of course you did you have terrible taste." The Meeks-Martin girl commented. 

"I hate you" 

"The point is the hardcore stab fans hated it, you go on 4chan, dreddit and all they're talking about is how Stab 8 pissed on their childhoods. How they crammed in social commentary to make it elevated, How the main character is a Mary Sue!" Mindy explained to the group.

"What's a Mary Sue?" Richie asked. 

"You don't want to know" Wes replied.

"What's wrong with elevated horror? I mean Jordan Peele fucking rules" Amber spoke up.

"Obviously, but that's not Stab, Stab movies are meta slashers, who done it, kind of movies not some Jordan Peele shit" Camila began talking, This whole conversation made her blood boil. She hated the stab movies

"Come on it's just a movie" Sam sighed.

"No it is not, to some people the original is their favorite thing in the world. The movie that made them love horror, That Mom or Dad showed them when they were ten that bonded them together. And God helps anyone who slightly fucks with that special memory. Who makes a movie that they think disrespects it." Mindy rambled, standing up from her seat

"It sounds like our killer is making their own version of Stab 8 but doing it as a requal" Mindy finished her rambling for now.

"Which is?" Dewey asked

"See, You can't just reboot a franchise from scratch anymore, The fans won't stand for it. 
'Black Christmas', 'Chlid's play', 'Flatliners'...that shit doesn't work!" The Meeks-Martin girl analyzed the situation deeper

"But you can't do a sight sequel either, you got to build something new! But not too new or the internet goes bug fucking nuts, It has to be part of an ongoing storyline... that shouldn't be a storyline in the first place. Like the Roberts family," Camila furrowed her eyebrows.

" New main characters: yes, but supported by and related to legacy characters. Not quite a reboot, not quite a sequel. Like the new Halloween, Jurassic Park, Saw, Terminator, Ghostbusters, fuck even Star Wars. Everything goes back to the original!" Mindy slammed the stab DVD on the coffee table.  

"So you're telling me I'm caught in the middle of fan fucking fiction?" Sam asked. 

"Not just the middle Sam" Mindy comes closer, taking a seat in front of her. "Youre the star"

"So, not to put like a too fine a point on it, but according to equal rules, whos next?" Liv questioned.

"Going by the pattern, whoever it is, has to be connected to someone that came before" Mindy replied. 

Camila's heart sank, she was already attacked, meaning she could still die. She sighed lowedly, putting her hands over her eyes. 

"Im starting to regret coming here" Dewey said.

"Yeah me too" 

" Jesus, my mom was a character in one of them" Wes spoke up.

 "None cares about the shitty inferior sequals Wes, you're safe" The Meeks-Martin girl responded.

"With Randy as our uncle you and I are probobl screwed" She adds "Wait, What?" Chad  was surprised

" And with Sidney and Roman as your cousins, and Jill as your sister. You are triple screwed" Mindy turned her attention to Camila.

"Yeah thanks for stating the obvious babe" The Roberts girl smiled sarctatily.

"Or maybe, you're the killer and you're trying to cover your tracks" Richie spoke up finally.

Camila was ready to say something to this killer-looking asshole, but something stopped her. 

"I think its pretty clear who the killer is at this point" Mindy started. 

"Who?" Sam asked.

"You"

"What?"

"It makes perfect requal sense" 

"That actually makes sense" Chad insisted.

"Yeah" Liv added on. 

Sam looked around the room in disbelief.

"Fuck this!" She stormed out of the house

There was quick silence 

"Yeah great talk dipshits" Camila got up from her seat. 

"Where are you going?" Asked Chad. 

"Im going to go comfort Sam, since her killer looking boyfriend cant do shit" She grabbed her bag that was sitting next to her feet.

"But Sam's a killer" Liv chimed in.

"Sam is a lot of things but not a killer. She went back from Modesto to find out how her sister is and you still think she is a killer" The Roberts girl defended her friend.

"Thats like the basic thing to do as a sister, no offence but you don't know what that is" Chad responded, his words hurt the girl. It was like a stab to the heart. She felt tears in her eyes.

"I get that you don't want loose Sam, because shes like the sister you never had" Wes added.

"Fuck both of you. " She stormed out of the room, going to the bathroom.

She felt bad. Camila closed herself in the bathroom. She took of her cardigan throwing it on the floor. 

The girl began sobbing, salty tears running down her cheeks. In a instant she began looking for her blade in her toebag. She found it. 

The girl began cutting herself, around her wrists while sobbing. As she looked at herself in the mirror she saw Jill. 

"Its not the best time you know" She whispered the Jill.

"I know kid" 

"Youre making it fucking worse" She choked on her sobs. Placing the blade down on the conter

"I mean I'm not that big of a monster, They were shit towards you. Why don't you kill them?" 

" Because Im not like you"

"You fucking are. Look at yourself. You look like me. You are Jill Junior. I want you to fucking kill those fucking bitches" 

" They are still my friends" Camila placed bandages on her fresh cuts

" You don't need friends, you need fans" Her tone became more possessive and aggressive.

" Jill stop." 

" No, not until you give them or Ghostface the most brutal death you fucking can" 

" I can agree on the Ghostface one" 

" Great" Jill smiled, 

Camila looked down and up at the mirror, Jill was gone. She sighed. Looking at her freshly bandged cuts. She put everything back in her bag and opened the door. 

"Oh my god!" She jumped in fear.

"Chill its me!" Amber placed her hands on her shoulders. "You alright?"

"Yeah, Yeah Im fine" 

"I was just wondering, how about another date. Sam stuff Ice cream and then car makeout session?" She asked, Camila smiled.

"Yeah sure, When?" 

"Now?"

"Oh shit, I cant. I was supposed to visit Tars in the hospital" She reminded herself. 

"Oh yeah! No worries sweetheart! Maybe tomorrow?" Camila nodded.

"Okay see you soon!" Amber smiled at the girl. 

Camila found it weird, but brushed it off. The Roberts girl headed to the living room. 

"Hey Cam, Im sorry" Chad came up to her.

 "Yeah no worries, its okay" She said that, knowing she litterly was cutting herself a minute or two ago. She smiled to him and he smiled back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber and Camila are so cute bro.

TOO BAD 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.1K 12
[Tara Carpenter x fem!reader.] I do not own 'Scream (2022)' or any of its characters. English is not my first language, so I apologize for any mista...
20.7K 414 15
25 years after the original Woodsboro murders a new ghostface arrives targeting a specific groups of friends who have strange connections to the firs...
16.2K 624 8
samantha carpenter ran away from her home of woodsboro after finding out a deep secret. in the process she left her one true love & little sister. wh...
38.1K 1K 19
Sequel to Scream: Woodsboro Massacre