Royaltale Season 1

Par BossPonyUni

This is an Undertale AU I originally planned on making back in 2019 but, I wasn't capable of making all the c... Plus

Ep. 1: The RESET
Ep. 2: Talking Flowers and Tu-TORIELs
Ep. 2.5: Napstablook's Ghost Fight
Ep. 3: Heartaches and Puns
A/N
Another A/N
Ep. 5: He Remembers, He Believes
Ep. 6: Rest & Reminiscing
Ep. 7: The Discovery In The Ruins
Ep. 8: Undyne, The Fierce Warrior of The Undergound
Ep. 8.5: Uniqua's Night Out
Episode 9: The Serum

Ep. 4: Rattle My Bones!

7 1 0
Par BossPonyUni

The next room was where she had met Papyrus in the previous timeline. Frisk knew it wouldn't be easy getting him to remember unless he actually had some understanding of the timelines. The young human decided not to bring it up until later. For now, she decided to tread forward down the frosty path. Before she could exit the area, a single Snowdrake had stopped her in her tracks. The young comedian wouldn't let her pass.

Frisk looked back at how she got past them before and opened the ACT menu. She first tried to heckle the monster. Unfortunately, it didn't help much. Snowdrake only threw an insult back at her, followed by an icy attack. Frisk then tried telling a horrible ice pun. That didn't work either as the cryo monster launched another attack. Frisk finally tried to laugh. But she waited for the right time.

After another attack from Snowdrake, the young monster had told its own bad ice pun. Frisk proceeded to belt out the best laugh Snowdrake could ever hear in the Underground. A smile soon formed on their face, knowing they had proven their father wrong. Snowdrake then spared Frisk who returned the favor and earned a little bit of gold for winning. Both of them went their separate ways and hoped to meet again.

The young girl trudged ahead and soon entered the next room. At the other end of it stood Papyrus and Sans. The younger brother soon noticed the human and immediately turned to face his brother. Both skeletons went back and forth between staring at the human and each other before Papyrus spoke.

"Sans!! Oh, my God!!" he exclaimed "Is that.. A human!?!!" The taller skeleton was very enthusiastic about finding a human wandering through Snowdin Forest. It was his first encounter.

"uhhh... actually, i think that's a rock." spoke the shorter skeleton. Papyrus's face fell hearing that there was indeed a rock sitting in the middle of the path behind Frisk. "hey, what's that in front of the rock?" Sans then asked. Much to his brother's delight, it was indeed a human!

"OH MY GOD!!!" shouted Papyrus, full of excitement and even more joy. He turned to his brother and asked in a low whisper. "Is... Is that a human!?" Sans only confirmed the presence of a human and his brother became ecstatic. This was his chance to take Frisk to Undyne and King Asgore. This was his chance to join the royal guard. He turned back to face the young girl as he cleared his nonexistent throat and began explaining to her his "fool-proof" plan to capture her. Unfortunately, he had no clue what would happen after he'd brought to the capital. Yet, he was determined to do so and gain popularity.

Papyrus then took off towards the next room, belting out his signature laugh. Sans followed soon after, leaving Frisk to her own devices yet again. The child strolled past a cardboard sentry station made by Papyrus and was soon on her way to the next room. Upon entering, she heard the familiar, scratchy voice of the resident dog biscuit addict, Doggo. She completely froze on the spot, daring not to take another step past his station.

"Did something move? Was it my imagination?" he spoke as he poked his head up from behind the counter "I can only see moving things. If something was moving... For example, a human..." Frisk remained absolutely still as the dog talked about his blindness. She remembered she had to stay still to avoid taking damage. "I'll make sure it never moves again!" Doggo said as he hopped out of his post and engaged in  move an inch!"

A blue blade-like attack swept by Frisk without leaving a single wound on her. Doggo was having trouble seeing what was in front of him, leaving him open for pets or attacks. The young human pulled up the ACT menu and selected "Pet." She approached Doggo carefully and pet him softly. The canine was then launched into a panic since something that wasn't moving had just pet him. Frisk watched as he slinked back into his station and pulled out a box of assorted dog treats and a lighter. She could hear him frantically muttering about inanimate objects touching him. She picked up the gold that dropped from his pockets and stowed it safely away in hers before moving forward.

As she continued to the next area, she could hear the two brothers conversing. "YOU ARE SO LAZY!!" remarked Papyrus "YOU WERE NAPPING ALL NIGHT!!" He was still masking his encouragement in disappointment. Or maybe he was actually disappointed in Sans. It was hard to tell.

"i think that's called sleeping." said Sans. He knew Papyrus wouldn't buy it but, it clearly was the truth. He knew sleep was important. As usual, Papyrus brushed it all off as an excuse before turning to face Frisk yet again. He stood proudly as he explained the puzzle to her.

"IN ORDER TO STOP YOU, MY BROTHER AND I HAVE CREATED SOME PUZZLES!" he began, gesturing to the patch of snow in front of her "I THINK YOU WILL FIND THIS ONE... QUITE SHOCKING!!! FOR YOU SEE, THIS IS THE INVISIBLE ELECTRICITY MAZE!!! WHEN YOU TOUCH THE WALLS OF THIS MAZE, THIS ORB WILL ADMINISTER A HEARTY ZAP!" Frisk remained calm and walked right through the maze before the skeleton could finish. He was impressed with her ability to get past it without even knowing the solution. Luckily, she did remember the first time she encountered the puzzle and made it without touching the walls.

"WOWIE!!" exclaimed the taller brother "YOU MANAGED TO MAKE IT THROUGH WITHOUT ZAPPING YOURSELF!!"

"yeah, you even left him unharmed, kiddo." cheesed Sans "that orb wasn't with you so, it would've shocked my bro if you touched one wall." Papyrus looked down at his brother in disappointment. "SANS!! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL THE HUMAN THAT!!" he scolded "ANYWAY, THE NEXT PUZZLE WILL NOT BE EASY! IT WAS DESIGNED BY MY BROTHER, SANS! YOU WILL SURELY BE CONFOUNDED! I KNOW I AM!"

Once again, Papyrus had left laughing as Frisk stood at the exit of the maze. "Thank the Lord I memorized his footprints last time." commented Frisk, turning back to face the maze.

"nice going, bucko. maybe you can try being careful with how you solve the puzzles around certain folks." warned Sans, approaching the young human "he almost figured it out. around him, you're going to have to make a few mistakes to really make him believe it's your first time wandering through here."

The young human continued on, her sweater being the only thing keeping her warm. She hoped to reach Snowdin Town soon so she could rest. She trudged forward through the icy terrain of the forest around her. She couldn't let the cold burn out the flame within her.

Every monster that dared to challenge her was spared in a matter of seconds. Each one became a friend and ally to the small child. Frisk made sure to hit every save point along the way and managed to clear Papyrus's puzzles safely. She remembered what Sans had said about breezing through them. But she soon failed to make one error and Payrus began to question her skills.

Frisk continued across a bridge that connected two sides of a snowy canyon. She soon came to a stop before reaching the other side for Sans and Papyrus blocked her path. "HUMAN!" called Papyrus "THIS IS YOUR FINAL AND MOST DANGEROUS CHALLENGE!" Frisk knew what he was about to say. It was the Gauntlet of Deadly Terror.

Spears, spikes, cannons, flails, and one little dog suspended by ropes all dropped down in front of Frisk. Although she knew Papyrus would send it away, she had a feeling he just might use it this time. He had caught on to her antics possibly.

As Papyrus explained his trap, Frisk could only hope to survive if he decided to activate it. "NOW, I HAVE A REASON TO LET YOU PASS SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT PUZZLES." spoke the taller skeleton "BUT I ALSO BELIEVE I SHOULD JUST LET YOU HAVE IT DUE TO HOW QUICKLY AND EASILY YOU SOLVED ALL MY PUZZLES. ESPECIALLY MY MOST RECENT ONE. THE ONE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE MY FACE."

Frisk's concerns only grew. Sans was right about him remembering too fast. She had to think of something before it all ended. "I came up with a formula to solve it." she countered "I carefully examined each puzzle you dished out and calculated a swift solution. I'm that passionate about puzzles, you see." She hoped this would help save her.

Papyrus scanned over the small human before turning to his brother. He pondered over the thought of having to calculate solutions to puzzles. He didn't entirely believe it at first but, he soon decided to scrap his plan for now. "I BELIEVE YOU, HUMAN. IT SEEMS ONLY RIGHT TO ALLOW A PUZZLE ENTHUSIAST SUCH AS YOURSELF TO PASS THROUGH." Papyrus began "I WILL LET YOU CONTINUE FORWARD SINCE YOU'VE PROVEN TO BE QUITE INTELLIGENT IF YOU CHOSE TO USE SHEER LOGIC. AWAY IT GOES!" All the weapons and the dog were put away and the bridge was free once again.

"BESIDES, THIS METHOD WAS FAR TOO DIRECT! I COULDN'T JUST USE IT TO CAPTURE YOU EVEN IF I WANTED TO!" spoke the younger brother as he turned to leave "I'LL HAVE MUCH BETTER LUCK USING A DIFFERENT PLAN! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!"

Papyrus then left for Snowdin Town to plan out his next trap or puzzle. He had to come up with a genius plan to capture Frisk and take her to King Asgore, though he wasn't sure how. He had felt some odd feeling deep inside his SOUL that conflicted with his goal.

"kid," Sans signaled for Frisk to come speak with him a moment "i told you to be careful solving his puzzles. he's starting to catch on. he's remembering." Frisk only sighed and nodded in agreement. If it weren't for his warning earlier, this would've been a good thing.

"I know I messed it up, Sans." the girl told him "I know he's remembering everything. Isn't that great? Aren't you happy it's all coming back to him?" Sans wasn't sure whether he should be glad or upset about the situation. He wanted Frisk to go about this run as she normally would. Unfortunately, she had been through it all so many times that it's all memorized. "I'll be careful next time, though." the child promised "I won't bring any of it up until I come by later to 'date' him."

"i should hope so, frisk." sighed Sans "i hope you remember blue attacks. you're going to need that knowledge soon." With that, the short skeleton walked off in the direction of Snowdin Town. He had to get back home and help Papyrus prepare to fight the human.

The young girl followed shortly after and was greeted by the friendly atmosphere of the frozen village with its festive decorations. She took a walk around Snowdin Town to greet all the smiling monsters. Although she knew they had no memories of the past timeline, she was determined to take them home. The only way to bring them back was to get past Papyrus and all the monsters who would come after him then shatter the barrier yet again.

It would be a long journey ahead. All the dangers that loomed just past Snowdin Town wouldn't be easy to escape. Frisk opted to stock up on Nice Cream, Bisicles, and Cinnamon Bunnies before pushing forward. While she was at the shop, she managed to buy the Manly Bandanna and equip it immediately. She needed decent protection if she wanted to survive the Underground's worst.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

493K 16.2K 12
Warning! There is a chance that there will be spoilers for the pacifist run of undertale. I recommend finishing that before reading this. There won't...
14.4K 652 23
Hey guys! Welcome to my very first story called OVERTALE. It's a story about Frisk and the gang once they reach the surface, so if you haven't played...
48 12 9
What if there was an anomaly in the Underground? No, not Frisk. Not Chara either. Someone else entirely. How could a few measly children stand to thi...
2.9K 83 36
[This story is officially completed, and any A/Ns have been removed for best reading experience. Enjoy!] A month after Frisk freed all monsters, Char...