Honkai: Star Rail: Vagabond

By The_Duck_Tuna_

"The image of a man who fought against death and won.." "He won't turn back again, it's a sacred death with n... More

Avatar
Chaos Awakening
RELATIONSHIPS (Edited)
Bittersweet Reunion
Brave Steel
Combat & Lore
Trails of Cold Steel
Fimbulwinter
Myriad Celestia Trailer: The Unbinding Blade
Oath Under the Snow
Everwinter Night
Underground
The Eighth and Final Rule
Voice-Overs / Character's Breakdown
Voting Poll (Close)
The Blade Brought Us Together
Teaser Trailer+
Bonus

Path of Trailblazing

7.1K 164 71
By The_Duck_Tuna_

2nd PERSON P.O.V

Last time...

After confronting Kafka and Silver Wolf once more again.

She left you something unexpected and she calmed up that you're a father now.

You: ....

As you are utterly confused and baffled but you quite didn't recall something happening between you and Kafka to give birth to this child.

Soon your attention was driven into something else when you can something was coming to your position as you met two young familiar faces from the horizon.

???: Y/N!

You: ....

You just sigh in relief before sheathing your katana in the back.

You: You two...

Dan Heng

March 7th

March 7th: Old Man!

Dan Heng: Mr. (L/N)...

You: What are you two doing here...

March 7th: Asta said you head on your own without telling anything!

Dan Heng: What's going on...?

You: ....

March 7th: Hey, Old Man, tell us already!

She said making your eyebrows twitches in annoyance with a small vein popping out on the side of your forehead.

You: 💢 Stop calling me old man, you pipsqueak..

Soon the two of them noticed a girl unconscious beside you as they comes close and check her she had pluse.

Or still alive...

Dan Heng: Weren't her coordinates sent out from the space station...?

March 7th: Who cares? She's here and alive. Do She look like a mannequin to you?

You: ....

Dan Heng: ...Weak heartbeat and pulse... March, you better do CPR.

March 7th: Huh!? Hehe... I-I've never done it before! Dan Heng, you do it!

March 7th: Wait - stop it!

As the girl was starting to wake up at last before looking towards the three people around her.

March 7th: She's awake!

Dan Heng: Are you all right? Can you hear me? Do you remember your name?

???: I... don't remember a thing.

March 7th: Aw, this isn't good... Can you try harder? I'm sure you can at least remember your name...

???: My name is Stelle.

{ Trailblazer: Stelle }

Dan Heng: Stelle? Nice to meet you. My name's Dan Heng, and this is March 7th and the man behind us is...

The girl named Stelle suddenly stands up and runs up to you and hugs you tightly.

You: !!!

Stelle: Father...

Dan Heng: .....

March 7th: .....

You: .....

March 7th: EEHHHHH!!!???!!!!

Dan Heng: ....

March 7th: OLD MAN SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER?!

You: STOP SCREAMING AT ME YOU MACARONS FOR BRAIN!!!

March 7th: HEY!

Dan Heng: This space station was just attacked by the Antimatter Legion. We came to help with the rescue at the request of Lead Researcher Asta.

Stelle: The Antimatter Legion?

March 7th: Goons owned by the Destruction. You're lucky that the most dangerous Lord Ravager among them isn't around, just some nasty minions.

March 7th: We'll take those invaders out soon, don't worry.

Stelle: Lead Researcher Asta?

March 7th: Uh-huh, a petite cutie with pink hair. Madam Herta appointed her to be the acting lead researcher.

March 7th: ...That girl really needs to step up. I can't believe her own employee doesn't even know her name...

You: I'll deal with the Antimatter Legion myself.

March 7th: Eh? Can you handle them, old man? You sure you're not just bragging in front your daughter?

You: .....

You pinched the bridge of your nose in annoyance before looking at Dan Heng then speak.

You: Watch over them, please...

Dan Heng: Of course, Mr. (L/N).

He said towards you before you responded with a nod in acknowledgement.

As you walk towards Stelle and place your hand upon her head.

You: Whatever happens just follow them, okay?

Stelle: Father...

As you just smile gently before rubbing her head and spoke again...

You: I'll meet up with you soon kiddo. I gotta go now...

You said before gently removing your hand on her head.

You: By the way...

You turned towards Dan Heng with a cold piercing gaze with predatory look on your face, sending shivers through Dan Heng and March 7th spines.

You: Boy...

Dan Heng: ! ! !

You: You and I have something important to discuss later...

Dan Heng: Y-yes sir...

March 7th: Looks like someone is trouble for attempting to kiss someone's daughter right in front of their parents~

Dan Heng: March... Just stop...

You give final glance heading towards to meet the Antimatter Legions in combat.
______________________________________

After you Dan Heng looks at both Stelle and March 7th

Dan Heng: You and March should go back together.

Stelle: But what my father said--

Dan Heng: I know. I'll explain it later to Mister (L/N) but right now you need move.

Dan Heng: I'm pretty sure, your father would wanted that...

Stelle: .....

Dan Heng: Arlan from the Security Department lost contact in the vicinity. I need to find him first.

March 7th: Oh, all right. You stay safe.

As Dan Heng separated himself from the two girls and headed on his own.

March 7th: Stelle, maybe you should take this.

Then March 7th handed her a baseball bat. For protection.

March 7th: The Legion are rampaging through the space station like a pack of wolves - this trip won't be a walk in the park. It's better if you have something to protect yourself.

March 7th: Just a suggestion though - you're safe as long as you stick with me~!

Stelle moves her gaze away from the unfamiliar ceiling and looks at the variety of Curios around her.

A woman's voice echoes in your head but you're in no position to confirm whether she can clearly remember it.

"When you have a chance to make a choice, make one that you know you won't regret..."

She decides to first listen to her father's advice as she sticks together with March 7th and Dan Heng, who had just left. At least they don't look like bad people.

Alright, now that there are companions, it's time to leave this place.

The Trailblazer keep thinking about what March 7th said: "The Legion are rampaging through the space station like a pack of wolves..." It seems like the road ahead is going to be a hard one.
______________________________________

Meanwhile with You...

As you stand your ground slicing through the Antimatter Legions Voidrangers like a cake walk but still bother by Kafka's words to you..

You: A father...? Me...? Mental note to myself never stick my dick again in a crazy and suspicious woman...

As you cut through several Void rangers with ease and like tissue paper.

In mere seconds...

Soon you heard multiple footsteps incoming your position. And also sounded like hooves from a four legged animal may be a horse or a deer.

As you slowly turned around to meet your imposing opponent right now.

[Voidranger: Trampler]

You: Let's this over with...

You said before unsheathing your katana...

(SHING!)

And then slowly raised upon the Trampler.

As it unleashed an inhumane roar at your face but you remained unfazed and even unimpressed by that provocation.

As you take a firm stance and are ready to fight.

As you dash towards the Antimatter Legion's lackeys before swinging your katana with great pressure...

_______________________________________

Back with March 7th and Stelle.

They go to the elevator in the central area.

Just like in all those classic movie scenes - the elevator doesn't work.
Despite March 7th calling him a "walking encyclopedia," even Dan Heng, who somehow made it in time, doesn't know what to do.

However, Arlan, the head of the Security Department rescued by Dan Heng, probably knows the answer...

Arlan seems to worry that he would be a hindrance, but with Stelle as a group already developed a sort of delicate rapport in how to persuade him.

Dan Heng: Do you know why the Antimatter Legion would invade the station, Arlan?

{ Head Security: Arlan }

Arlan: They must've come for Madam Herta's collection... But as to why, I still...

Dan Heng: I heard there's something called a Stellaron in Madam Herta's collection.

Arlan: ...That's not the kind of information someone in my position would have access to.

Dan Heng: The repulsion bridge has been shut down?

Arlan: Yes. To stall the enemy, more or less.

March 7th: And what of the Old Man?

Arlan: Mr. (L/N)? We received report several waves of Antimatter Legions have been dispatched all by himself.

March 7th: Mou... While were stuck babysitting his daughter he gets to be a badass all to himself... Hmph!

Dan Heng: *sigh* March...

Arlan: Daughter?

Dan Heng: Yes. Mr. (L/N)'s daughter... Stelle.

Stelle: ....

Arlan: Your father is a powerful and strong warrior...

He said praising Stelle's Father and the Trailblazer just nod happily.

Stelle: Thank you for your kind words, Arlan.

Could this be what it means to be companions? It matters not important right now...

She must hurry and reach the top floor with her companions.

_______________________________________

Back to your position as you finally cleared the last wave of Antimatter Legions around this area.

Then all sudden your heart was beating so fast as if it could burst soon.

You: ....

(BA-DUP! BA-DUP! BA-DUP! BA-DUP!)

You: What's is this feeling... I feel so unease and restless...

You said while clutching your chest for moment as you control your breathing as you feel your heartbeat was normal again...

As you decided to meet up with Stelle, March 7th and Dan Heng.

But something else is waiting for you in there as well...

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 178 16
A man got killed by mysterious entity, got transported to a parallel world, it's more futuristic but lacks entertainment. Man starts making games! Mo...
161K 5.4K 27
- "๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ?" - "๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ." โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šยฐ โœ“ ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐„๐’๐“๐„๐‘๏ฟฝ...
16.6K 917 11
๐๐ž๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ญ [ dee-kuh-thekt ] to withdraw one's feelings of attachment from (a person, idea, or object), as in anticipation of a future loss โ”...
34.6K 979 22
Trains had always made you sick but here you are now. On one, in a sky full of stars that travels to different galaxies. How did you end up here? You...