How I met your mother~ Matthe...

By mattheo_riddles_girl

This story is going to be a story of two teenagers, y/n and Mattheo, and how they meet and how their relation... More

Hogwarts express!
Sorting hat!
First classes!
The Golden Trio!
Truth or Dare!
Breakfast!
The Three Broomsticks!
A Different Point Of View!
October 1st!
The New Girls!
Turn of events!
Unbelievable!
A Little Bit About Me!
Support!
Preparations!
Halloween!
Get The Party Started!
A/N
Hangovers!
Not So Secret!
Ask Her Out!
A/N!
Spill The Tea!
Suspicion/Muffliato 2!
Actions Speak Louder Than Words!
We're Just Friends!
A Letter From Home/Muffliato 3!
You've Changed!
The Truth!
Childhood!
Trouble In Paradise!
The Chosen One!
Jealousy!
Distractions!
Rock Bottom!
December 1st!
Christmas Party!
No One Has To Know/ Muffliato 4!
Secret Santa!
Home Sweet Home!
Invitations!
Christmas!
New Years Ball!
Back To School!
The Astronomy Tower!
Official/Muffliato 5
Late!
Muffliato 6!
Heartbreak!
The Plan!
Tired!
Is She Okay!
Healing!
Reunited!
Fake!
Depression!
Grief!
Lost Without You!
The Phone Call!
Waiting!
The Return!
The Perfect Date/Muffliato 7!
Don't Do Anything Stupid!
Bruised!
The Plan!
It'll Be Okay!
The Beginning Of The End!
The Manor!
One Of Them!
Broken!
Nightmares/ Muffliato 8
Its Different Now!
Training!
Birthday Plans!
A/N!
Boy Drama!
Fashion Show/ Muffliato 9!
A/N!
Unforgiveables!
Torture Or Be Tortured!
Write To Me!

Muffliato 1!

897 18 3
By mattheo_riddles_girl

⚠️smut warning ⚠️

Y/n's pov
"Yes" as soon as I respond he leans back in kissing and sucking my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys from my neck to my tits. He pulls down the straps of my top, not removing his lips from the bare skin above my boobs. He lifts my arms up then pulls it over my head. Before continuing to leave hickeys he looks down at his artwork and stares at my figure making me feel nervous. "Stop staring" I breath out nervously. "I'm not staring I'm admiring, love" ahh! I literally feel like screaming. He makes his way back down to chest kissing and sucking, he taps his finger on my rib for me to arch my back so he can unclip my bra. I do as he asks and his hand snakes round my back and unclasps my bra then pulling it off of me. He looks down at me hungrily before kissing my bare tits. I moan a little which must have switched something in him because he stopped moving slowly and started leaving hickeys all over my boob while he used his hand to massage the other one. After about five minutes he swapped and I started moaning again.

His hand started moving down from my left tit to the hem of my red leather skirt. He looked up at me again asking for consent, "can I?" I looked down at him and smiled, "please Mattheo" I moaned as he continued to kiss and bite down on my breast before licking over the spot. He unzipped my skirt immediately and threw it on the floor. Before he could do anything else I grabbed his hair trying to tell him to kiss me. He understood.
He came up to my lips and began to kiss me roughly yet so passionately. His finger made their way into my lace thong and started to play with my clit, making me moan loudly. He moved his other hand down to slide my underwear off my legs and then stood up and looked at me laying there naked on his bed. In this moment I suddenly felt weird because I was completely naked and he was still wearing his costume. I sat up and pulled him down to my lips moving my hand to his belt and taking it off of him then removing his trousers. Fuck he's big. I could see his boner through his boxers and a wave of nerves hit me.

I think Mattheo noticed I was getting nervous because he pulled away and just looked down at my body underneath him then met my eyes. "Do you still want to do this" he breathed out heavily. I nod my head and pull him back down to my lips, kissing him again.

He made his way back down from my lips to my neck to my breasts to my stomach. He kept going down and started to spread kisses along the inside of my thighs. He got higher and higher up my thigh until he was where I needed him most.

He began to suck on my clit flicking his tongue against it making me moan from the pleasure he was causing me to feel. He hummed at my reaction in satisfaction making me feel slight vibrations on my sensitive nerves. His hands crawl up my thighs one holding me down the other making their way to my pussy. All of a sudden he stuck two fingers in me causing me to almost scream as this was my first time doing anything. He kept moving his fingers at a fast pace and making sure his mouth kept on increasing the pleasure. I felt it coming as my whole body felt hot and my legs started to tremble. "Mattheo." I moaned making him only move his fingers faster and look up at me from his position between my legs. "Shh darling I haven't done a silencing spell yet." He mumbled against my skin. I went to moan again as I felt myself about to release but his free hand quickly came up to my mouth muffling my moans.

Mattheos pov
She was about to cum. I could tell the way her legs began to shake and the way she was moaning was different from before. I removed my hand from her mouth and held her throat, not right since it's her first time, but just enough to make this a better experience for her. She looked down at me meeting my eyes as I looked up at her. "M-Mattheo I'm gonna cum" she moaned out trying to be quieter. I really want to mess with her and make her wait for her release but it's her first time so I'll go easy on her.

I look into her eyes and see she's seconds away from cumming and decide I'm going to be nice and let her moan as loud as she wants. Maybe not just for her sake. Her moans drive me crazy, it's so sexy. She is so sexy. I read for my wand on the bed side cabinet and whisper "Muffliato" y/n immediately starts moaning and arching her back. She was holding it waiting for me to do that. "Mattheo!" She screamed as she finally let go and released on my fingers. I stood up and watched as she calmed down, proud of my work on her body. She finished squirming and moaning and looked up at me submissively and took this as my sign to continue. I licked her juices off of my fingers and looked down to see her eyes wide and jaw dropped, "delicious" I smirk.

I looked at her body hungrily before climbing on top of her and leaving down to kiss her plump and now red lips. She ran her hands through my hair whilst I kept mine holding her jaw and running up and down her body.  I pull away to look at her face properly and Merlin she looks so hot but so beautiful. Her eyes looking up at me and mine met hers and I could see she was feeling insecure when I was looking at her. "You look beautiful darling" I say making sure to reassure her of how perfect she is. She smiled beneath me and leaned up kissing me again.

We continued to kiss and then I felt her hands making their way from my hair down to my boxers tugging at the elastic, for me to take them off. "Patience love" I say deeply in between kisses. She didn't listen and kept trying to pull them down. I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. I went to lean back down to kiss her again but she turned her head. What the fuck. I left go of her hands and grabbed her jaw tilting her face so she was looking back at me. "What's wrong angel"

Y/n's pov
"Angel" oh my god I never knew a name could get me so flustered I looked into his eyes and kissed him ignoring his previous question. To be honest I only turned my head so he's feel bad about making me wait. I moved my hand back down to his dick again, rubbing him through his boxers. He moaned into my mouth, giving me a rush of confidence. I quickly pulled down his pants leaving him completely naked. He pulled away and looked at me shaking his head smirking in disbelief. He started to rub his dick against my entrance, both of us moaning into each others mouths as our lips reconnect.

I pull away to catch my breath. The second I pull away Mattheo started to move his hips against mine. "Fuck me, please" I beg. Mattheos eyes go dark and his smirk widens. He lines himself up with my entrance and looks me in my eye. "You sure you want this" I nod rapidly. "Ready?" "Mhm" I hum in response beginning to feel nervous.

I closed my eyes preparing myself to be ripped apart by his size. I feel him slowly push himself into me and wince in pain. Fuck. To be honest it does hurt but not as bad as I thought. I opened my eyes and Mattheo looked down at me sympathetically. "Mattheo it's not that bad" I say reassuring him I'm okay to continue. He looks at me then leans down to kiss me again. Random. This is a really good ki- "fuck! MATTHEO" I scream in pain as he fully pushes into me, realising it must've just been his tip before. A tear rolled from my eye and he just looked at me feeling bad. "I'm so sorry, I thought it would be better to just get it out the way" he says softly, stroking my hair to calm me down. I smile trying to tell him it's okay. "We can stop now if you want I understand. You don't have to keep going" he checks if I want to continue. "Please don't stop" I lift my hips to feel some movement. He looks down at me with raised eyebrows and wide eyes before his face morphed into smirking as he started to slowly move his hips. I moan in pleasure as the pain starts to fade away and be replaced by pure bliss. "Good girl" Mattheo moans as I take all of him. I whimper at his words. "Faster. Please. Please Mattheo, faster." He looked at me nervously. "I can take it. I need to feel you." At my words he started rolling his hips faster.

This is what paradise must feel like.

We've been doing this for about five minutes now and I'm a moaning mess, whilst Mattheo seems completely fine, like he good for hours longer.

I fill something rise inside of me and get the urge to orgasm. My legs shake violently and I continuously moan and whimper. "Mattheo. I-I'm" I can't even finish my sentence as I moan so loud I probably just broke the silencing spell. "I know angel, let it happen" he groans as he lifts himself so he's almost fully pulled out just his tip left inside me, before I could even speak he slammed back into me making me cum almost instantly screaming his name as I orgasm. The most kind exploding, soul shattering, leg shaking orgasm. Mattheo continues his movements allowing me to get the best orgasm possible.

"Mattheo. Don't stop, please don't stop. Please don't leave." I say as my orgasm comes to an end I straight away want another one, even though I'm exhausted. He looks at me as if I just broke his heart. "Why would I leave my love. I will never leave you." I look at him and then at his lips and he gets the hint and smashes our lips together keeping his dick inside me, moving his hips every few seconds.

He starts to speed up again but I stop him, "m-Mattheo s-stop" he stops straight away and looks at me concerned. I laugh and then flip us over so I'm on top. He rolls his eyes at me, "I though I hurt you" he says seriously whilst I just laugh sitting on top of him. He bucked his hips up stopping my laughter making me moan causing him to laugh.

"I need you, baby please" I say submissively, how is it I'm on top and I'm still submissive. I guess Pansy was right. "What do you need from me angel" I look at him and an idea comes to my mind, the reason I flipped him over in the first place. "Let me ride you" I say confidently. He smirks and moves his hands to my hips moving me back and fourth on his dick. I'll take that as a yes.

After a couple minutes, I got the hang of it and was able to do it on my own, although Mattheo still kept his hands on my ass because he needs to touch me, I believe those were his words. I felt him twitch inside of me and his moans grew louder and are slowly turning into whimpers, which I'm expecting means he's going to cum. I sped up my hips as I feel the need to orgasm, myself. My legs started shaking as tears rolled down my face, "I- can't" I say as I stop my movements making Mattheo groan. He puts his hands back on my hips and moves me, "you can darling I know you can" he says gently in-between moans. "I'm so tired" I say as I feel the need to orgasm again. He moves one hand to my hand and interlocks our finger still using his other to keep up my movements. "I know angel. Come on, one more then we're done I promise" he continues to moan. "Okay I'm sorry" he sits up a bit and kisses me before laying back down.

I felt the build up and it was stronger than ever. I moved my hips faster and faster and then started bouncing on him before grinding again. I felt him twitch and he began to whimper, "y/n you're so good, good girl, my good girl" he says between moans. I felt him cum inside of me bringing me even closer to my final orgasm. His hands made their way to my clit playing with it to make me cum faster. "You're mine" he said possessively. Suddenly I felt the urge to piss and got nervous so I stop my movements the feeling leaving me. Mattheo looks at me confused. "Why'd you stop" he says concerned. I- well this is embarrassing. "I really need to piss" I say shyly looking down at his abs. He bursts out laughing. I snap him round the face and he shuts up and stares at me with wide eyes. "I'm so sor-" I try to say but he flips us over and starts pounding into me. "You wasn't gonna piss you was going to squirt" I blush with embarrassment.

He keeps pounding into me and I feel the urge to piss come back but just listen to what he said and see what happens. "Oh god" I scream moaning as I break into a sweat and my legs shake uncontrollably. "God can't save you now angel" he whispered in my ear. I screamed as it finally hit me and my body shook violently. I've never felt such pleasure in my life.

Mattheos pov
I pulled out and stood back not daring to touch her and watched as she squirted on the bed and squirmed involuntarily.

The orgasm she gave me was incredible. But nothing is better then watching her in such great pleasure and knowing I cause her to feel like this and I'm the only one to have made her feel like this.

Once she finished I walked over and  picked her up carrying her to the bathroom, careful not to hurt her now fragile body. I sit her down on the counter next to the sink and turn the shower on. "You okay love, you did such a good job for me" I reassure her. She nods her head yes and I pull her into a hug her head digging into my chest as our arms wrap around each other. "Thank you" she mumbles against me. "No thank you. For letting me do this with you." I say back. "I would only let you. I'm yours Mattheo only yours." This girl is going to be the death of me.

A/N:
Sorry this is a longer chapter and also just sorry for writing it to be honest😂. I probably won't do a lot of smut because I don't know how to write it.
Hope you like it I guess.

2648 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 297 71
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...
45.5K 678 32
Following an intense fight with Yn Moonshine and her father, Yn and Myra her younger sister are disowned and kicked out of their home. Their old fami...
42.6K 642 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
4.2K 55 36
The Other Riddle By multif2xo. Starting Date: 5/Jan/2024 Finished Date:4/June/2024 Mattheo Riddle has NEVER been your type. He bullies you, Calls you...