Random Yandere One Shots Vol...

By Assassin_sin

Even more bkdk yandere one shots. More

- Suggestions -
1 - My CW Assignment pt. 1
2 - A Never Forgotten Promise
3 - Prince Izuku's Bride Pt. 1
4 - Radio Host x 911 Operator
5 - Some Alleyway shit
6 - My CW Assignment Pt. 2
7 - My CW Assignment Pt 3
8 - My CW Assignment Pt. 4
9 - My CW Assignment Pt. 5
10 - My CW Assignment Pt. 6
11 - A Never Forgotten Promise Pt. 2
12 - Prince Izuku's Bride Pt. 2
13 - Prince Izuku's Bride Pt. 3
14 - Prince Izuku's Bride Pt. 4
15 - Prince Izuku's Bride Pt. 5
16 - Prince Izuku's Bride Pt. 6
17 - Radio Host x 911 Operator Pt. 2
18 - Radio Host x 911 Operator Pt. 3
19 - Radio Host x 911 Operator Pt. 4

20 - Radio Host x 911 Operator Pt. 5

229 11 1
By Assassin_sin

She gives him a sad look, then a smile. Izuku gives her his best smile, though it comes out somewhat flat.

Uraraka lets out a deep breath and rests her head on her hand. She opens her mouth to say something and Izuku waits, but both of them jump when a loud crash comes from downstairs.

Izuku removes his headphones, letting them clatter onto his desk with the equipment, the song still playing. Uraraka gives him a fearful look and stands up from her own chair, looking at the one door that leads out of her room.

Izuku looks at his own door and then back at her. She watches as he moves away from his desk and towards the door. He points at it and gives her a questioning look, tilting his head slightly. Her eyes widen and she points at her own door.

Izuku nods, keeping his mouth shut. She looks slightly appalled and shakes her head. Izuku sighs and grabs the door handle, and Uraraka dashes to the tinted red window, putting her hands on the glass and shaking her head quickly.

Izuku sees her mouth moving quickly, but ignores her, opening the door. He hears her banging on the glass and shuts the door behind him. Outside of his office, there is one door on the end of the upstairs hall, which leads to Urarakas office room.

He turns to the right of the dark hall and goes down it. The small hall opens up to the break room and the bathroom, as well as other desks.

He goes into the break room and then turns to another door, with a small green sign that shows a stick figure going down the stairs.

Izuku gets slight chills and opens the door. The stairs are as dark as the rest of the building, only leading down.

There are only two flights of stairs in the whole building, this one, and one in the office area. Both of them are equally scary, so Izuku really has no other choice.

"You got this Izuku! Just go down there, check it out, then run back upstairs as fast as you can."

Izuku mumbles to himself as he starts to go down the stairs, but not at all slowly. Right when he hears the door shut behind him, he bolts down the flight of stairs as quickly as humanly possible.

He is panting trying to catch his breath as he slams through the door down the flight of stairs. He is now downstairs, behind a reception desk. The only places downstairs are the doors leading out, the desk, a couple of couches, and the kitchen.

Izuku's eyes stop right at the entrance as he walks away from the reception desk. A brick was thrown at one of the doors, laying right in front of them surrounded by shattered glass.

One of the doors was completely ruined, now nothing but a pile of shattered glass. Izuku feels his heartbeat quicken as he goes closer to the door, a soft breeze coming in due to the lack of glass.

On the brick, there is a piece of paper taped to it. Izuku leans down and rips the paper off of the brick, reading it.

'Fell for it dumbass.'

There are even more chills going through Izuku, and he stares at the piece of paper. He crumples it up, takes one last look at the door, and goes behind the reception desk.

What is going on?

Izuku books it back up the stairs, and quickly opens the door to exit the staircase. He sighs and goes back to his office, the song still playing.

He walks to his equipment, sitting down at his desk. He leans back on his chair and looks at his equipment. He sees the Ura Line button light up, and he presses it, putting his headset on.

He looks up at the red tinted window, expecting Uraraka to talk. She has her head resting on her desk, the only thing Izuku can see is her hair. Izuku sighs.

"Are you mad I left? Look, i found something downstairs, it was really weird..."

Uraraka still doesn't move or speak. Izuku watches her closely, standing up.

"Uraraka San?"

There is some breathing, and then a voice comes from his headset.

"Hey Izu. I see you..."

Izuku's eyes widen as he hears the voice, definitely not Uraraka. He watches as someone rises from a crouching position, gripping the back of Urarakas head. He lifts Urarakas head, revealing the blood gushing out of her slit throat.

Izuku's heart stops as he lets out a small sob, his eyes tearing up. Katsuki gives him a grin, moving Urarkas head side to side, her forced movements like a string puppet.

"Look at her dumbass face Deku! Doesn't this just make you wanna laugh?"

Izuku lets out a choked-out sob, feeling his eyes tear up. Katsuki continues to grin, but when Izuku doesn't answer, his face falls and he stares at him blankly.

"What the hells with the face Deku? You should be jumping for fucking joy. What, don't tell me you actually care about this bitch?"

Izuku feels tears streaming down his face as he stares, shaking slightly. Katsuki clicks his tongue and let's go of Urarakas head, letting it slam back down at the desk.

Katsuki forcefully kicks Urarakas body, sending it straight to the floor as he takes her seat. He plops himself down and kicks his feet up on the desk, giving Izuku a done look.

"Come on Deku, what's the problem? Stop looking at me like that, your starting to piss me off."

"K-Kacchan... What the fuck."

Katsuki grins, letting out a small whistle.

"Wow Deku, chill the fuck out, no need to swear."

Izuku lets out a broken sound, and puts his hands out, staring. Katsuki just grins at him, and swivels around in his chair.

"Testing, Testing, you're on the air now Deku, what do you haveta say?"

Izuku just stands there sobbing, before collapsing back into his chair.

"Thats why you didn't answer... Thats why the lines were down... Kacchan... Did you kill-"

"Yeah, yeah i did. Weren't they bothering you? I never liked those bitches anyway. That kid with the silver hair and his buddies weren't supposed to die, but its not like i could let them live. Do you know that when i was chasing them around, i actually told them to call your radio line? And the dumbass actually did! Fucking hilarious. And this bitch,"

Katsuki grins as he gives Uraraka another kick.

"I just killed her for the hell of it. But hey, look on the bright side nerd! Now we can run the radio together hm? I'm a thousand times better then round cheeks over here."

Izuku can't stop shaking as he looks back at Katsuki and down again.

"Deku, are you gonna fucking say something or do i have to keep talking to myself like a fucking psycho?"

Izuku lets out a dry laugh.

"Kacchan. You are a fucking psycho."

Katsuki scoffs.

"Don't be a little bitch, Deku. I did you a fucking favor."

Katsuki leans forward, staring at Izuku right in the eyes through the tinted red glass.

"I killed those bitchy girls who couldn't keep their mouths shut about you and i killed the bitch who kept getting in between us. Now where is your fucking smile?"

Izuku wipes at his eyes, taking quick breaths in and out. His heart feels like it's trying to break out of his ribcage, and he just won't stop shaking. Katsuki gives him an uninterested look, his mouth in a straight line.

"I did this for you, asshole. At least say thank you."

Izuku clench's his hands and lets out another laugh. That laugh trails off into a soft cry, and then into full blown screaming. Izuku kicks his desk angrily, sending all of his equipment in front of him crashing into the ground.

He feels his eyes blur again, and he stands up and kicks his other desks, sending the records onto the floor. He glares at them and smashes them with his red shoes, watching them shatter and crack.

He moves on to the rest of the things in his office, shoving and kicking anything he can reach and breaking it, all the while sobbing and screaming. Katsuki watches and sighs, twirling around in his chair some more.

This goes on for longer than an hour before Izuku is forced to stop due to no more things being around to break. He's panting in the middle of the room, and he sits on the floor, his head buried into his arms. He holds his legs tightly around himself, feeling drained and a little bit out of it.

God must hate him, because his headset is dangling from the toppled down desk hes leaning back on.

"Are you done? Fucking hell Deku, you're acting like a baby."

Izuku just scoffs, leaning his head back and answering.

"Kacchan, can you just shut the fuck up for five minutes?"

"Oi, don't fucking talk to me like that asshole."

Izuku sighs and opens his eyes, glaring up at Katsuki, who is glaring back at him.

"Fuck you, i can talk in any way i want to. You killed a shit ton of people Kacchan, I'm not gonna be fucking nice about it."

Katsuki rolls his eyes and folds his arms.

"So what. They were all shitty extras anyway, who fucking cares?"

Izuku opens his mouth to yell at him but shuts up instead.

"I don't have the energy right now, Kacchan. So just shut the hell up and let me think."

Katsuki clicks his tongue again.

"What's there to fucking think about nerd. What, you gonna turn me in or something?"

Izuku is silent and just shuts his eyes again. Katsuki lets him have his peace for a couple of minutes, grumpily leaning back in his chair. Izuku opens his eyes and looks at the red 'Off Air' sign.

"Do you think anyone will find out about what you did...?"

Katsuki actually laughs at this.

"Of course not shit nerd, who the hell do you think i am? Besides, we only got two cops in this shitty town and they aren't exactly the types to run an investigation. Even if six people died."

Izuku glares at Katsuki, then lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Six?"

Katsuki gives him a smug look.

"Seven if you count round cheeks."

"God damnit..."

Katsuki twirls around in his chair again.

"So, you gonna fucking snitch on me Deku?"

Izuku stands up on his slightly shaky legs and takes a deep breath. His puffy eyes stare at Katsuki and then at the mess around him.

"No."

Katsuki breaks out in a wider grin, his eyes shining.

"Who's the fucking psycho now Deku?"

Izuku glares at him and then moves his hair out of his face.

"Our moms will be pissed if they find out about this. I have no choice."

Katsuki gets out of his own chair and laughs.

"Sure. You have a point."

Izuku bites at his bottom lip and glances at the camera in the corner of the room.

"I'll get rid of the camera footage. I know where the keys to the main office are. You take care of... Yeah."

Katsuki looks at Urarakas body and then gives Izuku a thumbs up.

"Whatever you say Deku."

Izuku is so going to beat the shit out of Katsuki after all of this is done. But for right now, one task at a time. Izuku leaves the mess of his office and opens the door. He hears Katsuki open the door to Urarakas previous office.

"Ah shit-"

There's a thud and Izuku turns around. Katsuki is leaned down, urarakas shins in his grip as he drags her body. Katsuki glares at him.

"What nerd? I didn't fucking realize her head was still on a part of the drawer i left open. Nothing to see here."

Izuku feels slightly sick, so he turns away and leaves Katsuki to drag her body out. He goes down the flight of stairs. After what he's seen tonight, these seem like nothing. He takes the office keys from a drawer in the reception desk.

He goes to the main office and spends some time getting rid of the camera footage. Luckily for him, the security aspect of this building, like most of the others in this town, are sort of outdated. It wouldn't be hard to believe that the cameras just shut down if the police ran an actual investigation.

Katsuki pokes his head into the office, some blood on his cheek and clothes.

"I say we just blame all the fucking mess we made on what? A couple of crazy ass teenagers?"

Izuku gives him a nod.

"That'll work. How about how the lines were down?"

Katsuki shrugs.

"Another shitty malfunction?"

Izuku nods and stands up, walking to the door.

"Let's go. All i wanna do right now is go to sleep."

Katsuki gives him a grin.

"My place? Its closer."

Izuku nods as he follows Katsuki through the broken glass door. Beating Katsuki up will have to come after he gets some sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...
923K 12.1K 101
โ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ. โž โžผ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
1.4K 84 26
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’? ๐‘‡๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™...
25.8K 517 21
More one shots - completed -