Too Late (Completed)

ShazrinaAishah tarafından

When something unexpected happened. Boboiboy Thorn has been shot by something without others realize it. Whil... Daha Fazla

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Author Note 2
Part 9 (a)
Part 9 (b)
Part 9 (c)
Author Note 3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15 (Final)

Part 14

486 25 2
ShazrinaAishah tarafından

Warning! ⚠️

Mention of violence & mention of death!

.

.

.

"Ready to go, Thorn?" William ask.

"Yes," Thorn replies.

"Let's move," William told.

"Wait," Thorn stops Alvin from walking. There, he suddenly shoves the shuriken near Alvin's nape. The weapon he has not been using for a long time.

"Let me clear this thing out," Thorn said as his eyes turn sharp. The same goes for his shuriken that got sharpened.

"If you ever dare to betray me, I wouldn't hesitate to hurt your brother. I don't care if you love him but I have enough!" Thorn threatened coldly. Meanwhile, Alvin just remains still.

"I wouldn't," Alvin replied unbothered. 

"I mean it, Alvin! I will hurt Alex!" Thorn said.

"I know Thorn. I know. I... You can rest assured. I wouldn't betray you or my best friend." Alvin reply as he looks at William who rolls his eyes.

"Even if Thorn doesn't kill you I can tell you I will because I'm not as kind as Thorn." William reply.

"William..." Alvin tries to touch his shoulder but William smacks his hand away.

"Save it. I don't want to hear your apology anymore. You only believe in your father and Alex." William said angrily.

"You never care to believe in me or Ivan. If it's not because of you, my mother would still be here." William said coldly.

"William, I told you I just want to protect my brother," Alvin told him.

"You could just protect him even without dragging my mom into this," William said.

"You're not my best friend anymore," William said again and look at him with full hatred.

"Let’s go, Thorn. We don’t want to be late." William said and pull Thorn with him as he collides his shoulder with Alvin who had just frozen at his place.

.

.

.

"Blaze, shouldn't we wait for others to arrive?" Ice asks as both of them are finally able to break free from the prison.

"I can't Ice. I'm worried about Alex. What if something happens to him?" Blaze answer.

"But Ayah ask us to wait right?" Ice asks back as he tries to stop Blaze.

"Yes. But this is already morning now. Ayah and others still haven't arrived. I can't wait anymore Ice." Blaze replies and continues to walk.

"But Blaze..." Ice tries again making Blaze sigh and stop before facing Ice.

"He can't reach our mind anymore Ice. So what are you afraid of?" Blaze asks back.

"We even manage to defeat all his troops all night before. No one remains anymore. We just need to save Alex and out of here. The faster we win against those Superking, the faster we could search Thorn." Blaze replies seriously.

"And you think that even with all troops you manage to defeat my troops you have a chance to win against me?" Someone interrupts them. It's of course the only Superking.

Blaze's eyes turn sharp. While Ice backed away a bit.

"Blaze, I told you." Ice said.

"I was waiting for him Ice. I want to finish him myself." Blaze told.

"Blaze..." Ice tries to reason but Blaze shouts at him instead.

"ICE!" He shouts.

"Snap it out. I'm tired of him playing with seven of us. If you're scared of him just stay behind me. I will finish him myself." Blaze scold making Ice's eyes widened.

"I have enough Ice," Blaze tells him again with a very cold voice.

"Let's fight now, Superking. Just like your name, live it up!" Blaze challenge.

"You think you will win against me? But if you insist, sure." Superking said.

"I'm sure I...no. I'm sure we will win. Right, Ice? No one will help you." Blaze said while looking at Ice before he smirk at Superking.

"With that scaredy cat partner of yours? We will see about it." Superking replies as he smirks back.

"I'm not scared. WE WILL WIN THIS FIGHT!" Ice tells and he stands beside Blaze.

.

.

.

"Damn. He's sure strong!" Blaze said as he swipe his forehead covered with his sweat.

"I told you to not fight him?" Ice replies as he tries to catch his breath.

"Huh, this is how you defeat Retak'ka?" Superking said arrogantly as Blaze and Ice are already looking so tired while against him.

"Oh, I forgot. Thorn is gone and your watch is unstable. You can't use fusion or even your third tier isn't it?" Superking mocking them and it's triggered, Blaze.

"Shut up!! You make us lose him for the second time." Blaze shouts angrily.

"It's not my fault that he's gone. It's always you guys' fault." Superking said coldly making Ice widen his eyes.

"It's our fault? It's my fault?" Ice whisper.

"Ice, don't hear him," Blaze shouted as Ice already clutching both of his ears.

"You probably forgot that I have telepathy power. Your partner can affect by it." Superking said as Blaze hugged Ice who keep on clutching his ears.

Actually, he can't reach Ice's mind at all but since both Blaze and Ice already drink something that could block the power from Alex. But part of Ice still blames himself for what happened to Thorn and the six of them.

Superking is also aware that his power can't reach either of them but he smiles in victory that even without his power, he still could affect Ice like now.

"You!!" Blaze said angrily.

"You hurt him before. You separate us from Thorn. You make me hate part of our kindest side. Now you dare to touch my partner again?" Blaze threatened with glowing eyes.

"Ah, it's annoying that you're not affected by it. But as long as he's in my grasp, I will make sure you can't touch me or he will hurt himself." Superking said.

"You coward!!! Always use the cunning method." Blaze shouts back.

"Well. I'm always cunning. I don't like the easy way to have and get something. I would play a bit before I get it which is why I make those plant elements of yours suffer." Superking tell. 

"YOU!" Now, it's Ice's turn to get angry.

"It's too late, Blaze, Ice. Thorn has been disappearing. I also already get what I want from my son, Alex. I finally get to use those power spheres and have my son make this powerful drug so no one could win against me again. No one would be able to stop me anymore." Superking said.

"Where's Alex? What did you do to him?" Blaze shout.

"Don't worry. Since he has been helping me, I wouldn't kill him. Consider me kind then." Superking tells proudly.

"What kind of father of you who hurt your sons?" Someone suddenly interrupts. Turn it out, it's none other than Thorn himself.

"Thorn!!!" Both Blaze and Ice shout in both happiness and relief.

"You're safe!" Ice said in relief.

"How???" Superking asks in shock.

"How come I'm alive?" Thorn asks back and smirks.

"How about I end your life first?" He asks sarcastically.

"Huh. You and your other self are annoying. Keep telling me that you guys could defeat me but to my disappointment, you are all the same. Weak!" Superking said making Thorn's eyes sharpen.

"Ensnaring Thorn!"

"I could cut your vines using this Thorn. Try something else." Superking tells and cuts the vines using the swords as they get near him.

He easily cut the vines before facing Thorn again who happen to disappear from his previous place.

"You know King, we can't win against you before it's because you manage to get into our mind. But let me tell you. Your voice now couldn't even reach Ice." Thorn tells behind him and shoves the shuriken into his throat.

"Huh, you think this weak threat will be able to weaken me?" Superking asks back and Thorn tightens his hold.

"Yes," Thorn said as he kick his back hard making the said king get thrown far away as his back hit the wall.

"Don't forget my previous master is King. And he has a great strength. You underestimate me and my other self, King." Thorn said and smirked.

"Like I will lose in kid hand like you!" He angrily said and try to stab Thorn using the sword.

"Poor you, King. You're not Superking anymore." Thorn said and smirked as he hold the sword with his bare hand tightly.

"Have you forgotten something, King? Let me just tell you this." He said.

"I'm not as fast as Thunderstorm or Solar," Thorn started as his other hand summon his vines and tie up the said king.

Start with the leg to his neck making him couldn't even breathe properly.

"I'm not as good as Earthquake or Cyclone in defending." He said as he tighten the vines that full horn around Superking body.

"I'm not as strong as Blaze in combat," Thorn said again.

"I don't have good accuracy as Ice," Thorn tell.

"But I can heal others...and myself." He said while smirking as the sword he holds doesn't give him any injured on his palm.

"Heal, mean I can also create my poison." He tells again.

"Just like how you make others hate me using your antidote, I will make you regret doing that." Thorn's voice turns colder giving a chill not only to the life-threatening Superking but also to Blaze and Ice who has been quiet since Thorn starts to fight the king himself.

"You almost kill your sons, you make others hate me. You hurt Ice. You threaten me with Blaze. You make Naturebot sacrifice for me. And lastly, you make my original suffer for this thing. I will never forgive you." Thorn whispers coldly as he tightens the vines around his neck and sharpens the thorn on the vines making Superking feel it go through his body.

"Remember, I also my poison. Hope you will do well after you got released from my vines, King." Thorn tells and again tightens the vines.

"And oh. Poor you that finally your sons decide to betray you. And the one your son made for you is not the drug that will make you strong. It's rather than the poison that Alex agreed to make so he and Ivan will finally be free from you." Thorn whisper harshly and the said King finally passed out from the pain.

"Thorn," Blaze and Ice whisper.

"Sorry. I can't hold myself anymore." Thorn's expression finally turns into sadness when he faces Blaze and Ice.

"No. That's not important. I'm happy that you're still here." Blaze said as he reach Thorn's hand and hold it.

"Yes. You're safe. That's all matter." Ice said and pull him into his embrace. 

"Blaze, Ice, Thorn!" Someone suddenly calls out for them. It's Earthquake and others. 

"Three of you!" Thunderstorm call as the original trio and Solar rush to them.

"Glad that you three are okay!" Cyclone said as the four of them hug another three in a group hug. It's isn't until they heard their friend call for him.

"Boboiboy!"

.

.

.

Thorn and others along with their friend have been watching Tapops arrest all Superking troops. It's except Fang of course who has been accompanying Ivan that now in critical condition.

"Say, Thorn, did you..."Earthquake tries to ask but he can't seem to finish his sentence. Others heard them but choose to not interrupt since Thorn is quiet after he manages to defeat Superking.

"Kill him? No! He's just paralyzed." Thorn answers him.

"I... can't kill him. And I can't do that to Boboiboy or all of you." Thorn whisper while smiling sadly.

"I'm glad you didn't. And despite you're angry with him, you don't let anger take over you." Gempa replies proudly. 

"Thorn?" Someone calls him from behind. And when he turned around, he saw his father. Immediately he and the others hug their father. It's not until Alex appears with Alvin and William.

"You???" Others start to roar when they see Alvin.

"Relax all of you. He's on our side." Amato tries to calm down the other six.

"I love this sight. You deserve so much hate, Alvin." William said.

"I warn you right I wouldn't be gentle to your father?" Thorn asks while looking straight at Alvin.

"I know. He...deserve it." Alvin said.

"Don't you think you deserve it too?" Thorn asks dangerously.

"Calm down Thorn. He's not going to hurt you anymore." Amato tries to calm Thorn down who looks near to murdering Alvin. Even other elements could feel the tension in the situation.

"I don't care if you want to arrest us too Sir Mechamato, but I want to meet with my twin, please. I want to meet Ivan." Alex finally talk.

"How's he? I saw him fall before. Is he okay?" Thorn asks Solar who is beside him but Solar shook his head.

"Tell me. Where can I meet my twin? Let me meet him!" Alex asks as he starts to cry.

"Alex..." Alvin try to get close so he could comfort him but Alex push him instead.

"No! If you choose to help him a long time ago this wouldn't happen. I hate you!!!" Alex shout as he pushes Alvin away.

"Wait...calm..." Amato tries to calm both of them down someone suddenly calls him.

"Sir Mechamato, Doctor Pian ask me to call you because Ivan is dying." One of Tapops members tell in a hurry.

"What???" All of them shouted together and hurried to go to a medical room including Alvin, William, and Alex.

.

.

.

"How's he Pian?" Amato asks as soon as he and the others arrive.

"Thorn," Fang calls out for him and hugs him.

"I...he's dying," Fang said as he seek comfort from Thorn as he hug him tight and cried.

"He will be okay..." Thorn tries to assure his best friend although he is already shaking.

"Ivan, wake up. This is me, Alex. Ivan. I'm sorry I'm late. Ivan." Alex calls for unconscious Ivan to wake up.

Slowly, Ivan opens his eyes.

"Al...ex..." He whispers tiredly.

"Yo...fina...ly he...re...Safe.!" He barely finishes his sentence.

"I'm here. We will finally be together. No one gonna separate us again. So please, bear for a while. I'm gonna make the cure for you." Alex said as he lovingly stroked his twin's hair.

"B...ut...I'm t... tired. I want... To re...st." Ivan said quietly.

"I know. But please. Just a bit more." Alex cried while holding Ivan's hand tightly.

"Yo...wi...ll..be fine!" Ivan tells weakly.

"Ivan, don't say that. Just a bit more. I know you're tired but please. Please don't leave me!" Alex cried while kissing his forehead.

"You can rest now Ivan." Alvin interrupts making Alex's eyes widened while Ivan finally looks at Alvin.

"..." Ivan wants to call him but he doesn't know what to call him because Alvin never talks softly to him like now.

"What are you talking about? He still can be saved! I can save him. SO STAY OUT OF THIS. YOU JUST WANT HIM TO DISAPPEAR DONT YOY? AFTER ALL, YOU NEVER LOVE HIM AS YOUR BROTHER!" Alex shout.

"Alex, believe me. I love him since the moment I saw him. I love both of you. But father hates him. Nothing I can do except treat him poorly or else my father would torture him even when he's in prison. At least he just got locked there." Alvin tell.

"You know nothing! He still gets tortured!" Alex shout.

"Thorn, please do something. At least enough for him to stay alive until I come out with a new antidote. Please." Alex beg.

He has been working on something for Ivan but his father finds out and destroys the antidote for Ivan before.

"I...I'm sorry." Thorn hesitate.

"I can't do anything. Unlike you, all his body functions already collapsing." Thorn replied sadly.

"You barely survive too while healing Alex. If it's not for Naturebot, you will die too." Said William making others shocked but Thorn just looks sad.

"Alex...ple..ase. Don't...do this...to Thorn. I'm fine." Ivan said.

"A...bang," Ivan suddenly call.

"Ivan," Alex calls in disbelief.

"Ple...ase a...lex!" Ivan begs.

"Can...I call....you that...for last time?" Ivan asks making Alvin come close and hold his hand on the other side.

"Yes. Of course, you can." Alvin said happily and hold his hand tightly.

"Bu...ry me....beside mom...and tell dad I love him..m," Ivan told as Alvin tighten the hold on his hand.

"I love....you both. Le...t me...go?" Ivan ask.

"We love you too. So much. I really love you, Ivan." Alvin tells as his face is already wet from his tears.

"You can rest now, Ivan," Alvin tells again.

"Love you too, Ivan. You can rest now. I'm sorry." Alex said and kissed Ivan's forehead again.

"Thank you," Ivan said and close his eyes. Forever.

Beep beep beep...

.

.

.

The end...

.

.

.

Just kidding 😁

.

.

.

To be continued

Author note:

Short update from me. It's a gift from me since something good happens to me this month. ☺️

Nothing makes sense anymore but I still hope it's bearable to read. Hehe. We nearly reach the end so stay tuned, everyone.

So, hope you will like this chapter and till we meet again. And have a nice day, everyone.

Special advice for life from the author:

While you were still in your teenage, decide what you want to do when you grow up. So that when you enter your adult age and enter the world of work, it will be hard to stop if you're choosing something that you don't feel because finding a job is hard.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.2K 327 30
This takes after "Boboiboy: the Fallen Hero", as the remaining heroes still mourned over their loss. But there's also a separate story, where it exp...
7K 296 9
BoBoiBoy Taufan (or Cyclone, in English) is like, totally underrated among the seven BoBoiBoys. So, I feel like I wanna give it a try? Hehe. Hope you...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
104K 6.9K 39
Two popular students of Stanford High School namely, Halilintar- the bad boy and the most fearsome student in school- and Solar- the smartest and wel...