oeyä tìyawn ~ neteyam sully

By grapefruitkat

a broken girl trying to live meets a boy trying to prove himself all characters aged up neteyam x oc More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twentyone
chapter twentytwo
chapter twentythree
chapter twentyfour
chapter twentyfive
chapter twentysix
chapter twentyseven
chapter twentyeight
chapter twentynine
chapter thirty
chapter thirtyone
chapter thirtytwo
chapter thirtythree
chapter thirtyfour
chapter thirtyfive
chapter thirtyseven
chapter thirtyeight
authors note
book two
alternate ending

chapter thirtysix

1.2K 29 6
By grapefruitkat

Lo'ak held onto Beatrices hand tightly as the two walked back to the Sullys pod, everything sinking in as they made their way quietly. As soon as they made it to the entrance, Lo'ak let go of Beatrices hand gently, going to his brother and hugging him tightly. Beatrice smiled wide at the sight, her heart racing as she realized she may have never got to see that again. Her eyes flitted up as she saw Neytiri heading her way, swallowing nervously. Beatrice watched as Neytiri came closer to her, grabbing her hand and tugging her along despite Beatrice wanting to be as close to Neteyam as she could.

"What were you thinking?" Neytiri snapped, pacing a bit before she would turn on her heel and continue on. Beatrice sighed, fidgeting with her makeshift bracelet still on her wrist.

"You lost your son, Neytiri.. I could not accept that i was the one who survived while your family was broken. How could i let your pain continue without trying to fix it?" Beatrice responded softly, her ears lowering as she tried to explain herself. She heard Neytiri let out a soft growl, sighing loudly.

"I could pluck your eyeballs from your skull since you do not see, Bea! You are apart of this family, the pain of losing you instead would have been just as bad!" Neytiri stressed, Beatrice lowering her head as tears stung in her eyes.

"I did not think that i was that important, Neytiri. You carried him, you raised him. He is your blood, and i was some alien that just... popped into your life one day." Beatrice mumbled, Neytiri freezing at her words. The older Na'vi walked up at Beatrice, cupping her cheeks gently and making her look up.

"I will be the first to admit, i did not like you at first. But you were sent from Eywa, my daughter. Eywa herself kissed you, blessed you, welcomed you. Eywa sent you to complete our family. You became one of us as soon as i could see the love you have for my son. Please, do not ever, ever think that you are not one of us." Neytiri spoke, her voice firm. Beatrice nodded her head rapidly, blinking away the tears building in her eyes. Neytiris tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth as she sighed, bringing the woman into her arms in a tight hug. Beatrice returned it immediately, sniffling quietly. After a moment, Neytiri pulled away and placed her hand on Beatrices head lovingly. "Come, spend time with everyone before Neteyam steals you away."

The two women walked back into the pod, Neytiri giving Beatrice a smile before walking back to where her family sat in a circle. Beatrice admired them, smiling to herself. Neteyam turned towards her, grinning from ear to ear as he held his hand out for her. Beatrice rushed over, taking his hand tightly and sitting close next to him, their tails immediately intertwining behind them. Beatrices head fell onto his shoulder, his warmth emanating strongly.

The family talked for hours, Neteyam not being able to get enough of hearing his family talk. They all ate together once Jake had finished dinner, laughter filling the pod from one conversation leading into the other.

As eclipse neared, Neteyam looked at Beatrice with a smile. Beatrice looked back at him slightly confused, leaving a gentle kiss on his shoulder. Neteyam stood, pulling Beatrice with him before looking at his family happily.

"We will see you tomorrow." Neteyam simply said, taking off out of the pod dragging Beatrice with him. A laugh escaped her lips in confusion, allowing Neteyam to pull her along quickly. The two stopped at the beginning of the water on a sand bank, Neteyam clicking for some ilus. Beatrice climbed onto her own as Neteyam did his, the woman chasing after Neteyam as he immediately took off. The two played in the water for some time, their ilus circling each other at the end as they reached out towards one another with smiles on their faces.

Our cave? Neteyam signed to Beatrice, the woman nodding her head with excitement. They took off, Beatrice grabbing Neteyams tail whenever he would cut in front of her. Once they arrived to their cave, they broke the surface, Beatrice gasping quietly as she noticed the flowers glowing softly on the walls. Neteyam helped her off her ilu gently, his hands coming to rest on her hips as he laid his forehead against hers. Beatrice smiled as her eyes closed, her hands sliding into his hair, twirling one of his braids around her finger.

"Ma'Bea.." Neteyam sighed happily, his warm breath fanning over Beatrices face lightly. Her heart raced as reality finally set in, her love in her arms right now, not Eywas. Beatrice felt the tears starting to burn at her eyes, squeezing them tightly as she buried her head into his neck. Neteyam pulled her closer, pulling her along as he sat, the woman sitting on his crossed legs. She breathed deeply, taking in his scent as the tears began escaping her eyes, her breathing becoming shaky as she tightened her grip around his neck. Neteyam gently squeezed her waist, leaving soft kisses on her shoulder lovingly as he soaked in her presence. After a few minutes, Beatrice slowly pulled away from his neck, a few inches between their face as she looked over his carefully. She cupped his face gently, tucking some of his braids behind his ear gently before tracing her finger of his stripes slowly. Neteyam just stayed still, smiling as he admired Beatrices face silently.

"What?" Beatrice whispered softly, blush rising on her cheeks as she finally took notice of Neteyam staring at her. Neteyams smile grew, shaking his head softly.

"I just missed you." Neteyam whispered back, watching as more blush rose on his loves cheeks. Beatrice held his face gently, shaking her head at his words.

"I missed you, Ma'Teyam. It hurt so much.." She whispered, Neteyam shaking his head at her words.

"Shhh Ma'Bea. I am here now. I will never leave you again." Neteyam comforted quietly, Beatrice nodding her head at his words. Beatrices eyes slowly moved down to where his gunshot was bandaged on his chest, her hand moving and placing over it gently.

"I felt it.. when you got shot. I felt your pain.. but i was knocked out. I could not get to you." Beatrice continued to whisper, her eyes staying on the wound. Neteyam placed his hand over hers, taking her hand gently and raising it to his lips. He kissed her hand lovingly, Beatrice finally raising her eyes back to his.

"My mother said you avenged me, Ma'Bea. What happened?" His voice held some curiosity, but radiated warmth in his tone. Beatrice sighed softly, shrugging mostly to herself.

"Well, i woke up next to Kiri and Tuk tied up to a railing. Quaritch was there, he was taunting your dad. Thats when i realized what had happened." Beatrice gently stroked Neteyams cheek, sighing at the warmth, her mind flitting back to when she touched him and the cold stung her fingers. "It felt like something was missing inside me, Tey. Like i was not myself anymore. Something flipped, inside me. Once Jake came and freed Tuk and I, Quaritch had Kiri and was using her to keep taunting your parents. I managed to sneak away from his eyesight, and once he let go of Kiri i just.. i broke." Beatrice took a deep breath as she remembered the events of the fight, Neteyam watching her closely as he listened.

"I jumped onto him without him expecting it. I got him down, on his stomach. I had his queue in my hand, and all i could see was red. Suddenly, his queue was swinging from my hand. I remember throwing it to the side, like it was a piece of rotten fruit." Beatrices nose scrunched as she remembered the feeling, Neteyam stroking Beatrices sides gently. "I flipped him over, he was already bleeding out because of what i did. Then I pushed the knife into his chest, and i watched him die." She finished quietly, her tail flicking behind her nervously. Neteyam cupped her cheek softly, tracing his thumb over her lips.

"I could never fear you, baby. Yes, you scare me sometimes when you are angry," the two giggled at his words, Beatrice rolling her eyes. "But i could never fear you. You saved my family, Ma'Bea. Thank you so much." Neteyam spoke gently, Beatrice sighing softly as she rested her head in his hand.

"The worst part was not feeling you. I-i felt so.. empty. Empty. Like i was just a piece of meat and someone else was controlling it." Beatrice whispered, her hand placing over his heart once again. The gentle thrum of his heartbeat soothed Beatrice immensely, her eyes closing slowly as she focused on it. She realized their heartbeats were in sync, causing a small smile to grow on her lips. With her free hand she gently took Neteyams hand, placing it over her heart so he could see.

A goofy grin grew on Neteyams face as he realized, his eyes looking over Beatrices face carefully. His eyes moved back to where his hand was placed, slowly sliding his hand up, grazing his fingertips along the band of her beaded top as it curved over her shoulder. Beatrice felt goosebumps rise as his fingertips moved back down, following the trim of her top slowly as it circled around her chest, her eyes finally moving from his chest to his eyes.

Beatrice looked between Neteyams eyes carefully, her heart warming as she found pure love staring back at her. A shy smile raised on her lips as her cheeks warmed, her eyes flitting down to his lips before meeting his eyes once more. Neteyams hand came up to the side of her neck, cupping gently before pulling her close, his lips finding hers immediately. A groan slipped from Neteyams lips as Beatrice kissed him back deeply, her hands coming up to his hair and gripping gently. Their lips clashed together as they kissed feverishly, desperate for the feeling of each other. Neteyam wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her somehow closer so her chest pressed against his, their chests heaving as they pulled away for a moment.

"I am so sorry Tey, for not going before Eywa when you wanted." Beatrice whispered, her lips brushing against his as she spoke. Neteyam shushed her quietly, pulling her back so their lips crashed together once more. His tongue slipped past her lips, her mouth releasing a breathy moan as his fingers dug into her side. Neteyam gently pulled on her lower lip, breaking the kiss and burying his head into her neck, peppering kisses down her neck before gently biting on a few spots. Beatrice blushed red as a whimper escaped her lips, her hips bucking reflexively as her head leaned back. A groan emitted from Neteyams throat, pulling her hips to his tightly before pushing his hips up to meet hers. Gasps left both of their lips at the friction, Beatrices head falling forward and resting on top of Neteyams as he continued to nip at her skin. Beatrices hips continued to buck reflexively, the two letting out soft moans and whimpers at the contact before Neteyam finally pulled his head from her neck, resting his forehead against hers.

"Ma'Bea.." Neteyam whispered, his tone coming out as a whimper. Beatrice felt her heart race as she heard his voice, nodding her head rapidly as she grabbed onto his hands.

"Yes. Yes yes yes." Beatrice whispered back, standing and pulling Neteyam with her. A lust filled smile filled Neteyams face as he followed after her, the two clicking for ilus as Neteyam stood behind Beatrice, wrapping his arms around her waist tightly and pulling her close to his hips. Beatrice panted quietly as her back pressed against his chest, goosebumps moving over her skin as his lips met her shoulder.

"Come." Beatrice whispered as their ilus returned, diving straight into the water as Neteyam followed obediently, the two heading straight for the Tree.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.9K 22
─𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 ~ᵗˢⁱʳᵉʸᵃ ❝𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ...
4.9K 105 13
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃"- 𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫...
21.4K 834 7
*+:。.。  。.。:+* ᴅᴀʜʟɪÄ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪʟᴇꜱ Qᴜᴀʀɪᴛᴄʜ, ꜱʜᴇ ʙʟᴇᴅ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟᴏꜱᴛ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀꜱᴇʟꜰ, ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ...
76K 1.2K 30
The sullys have gone through hardship with the sky people. The sky people have returned and destroyed their home but now they have to leave there hom...