Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

By _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... More

Preview
1 | Twins |
2 | Mr. Bunny |
3 | Petal |
4 | Smile |
5 | Brothers |
6 | Hyung |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
9 | Meetings |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
12 | Meetings - II |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
17 | Memories |
18 | Preparation |
19 | Friend |
20 | ✨The Date✨ |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
29 | Trouble |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |
38 | Using |
39| Kiss |

16 | Apologies |

2.2K 127 31
By _A_for_ARMY__

.

.

.

"TWO DAYS ! TWO FUCKING DAYSS !"

"AH Don't cu-"

"I WILL !!" Jungkook humphed and crossed his arms looking at his boyfriend. "You don't have the audacity to say 'don't curse' after disappearing for 2 whole days."

"Koo~"

"Don't 'koo~' me !" He glared at V who just sighed.

"I'm sorry" V gazed into his eyes and stepped closer to the younger.

Jungkook still continued to glare at the elder. He was very mad at him.

"Look" V softly grabbed Jungkook's chin. "I really missed you.... REALLY!"

Jungkook loosened seeing V's sincere eyes.

"Really really?"

"Mhm hmm" He nodded.

"THEN WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO ! "

V immediately put his hand on Jungkook's mouth to shut him up."Don't scream ! Someone will hear us" He whispered.

They were currently inside a restroom. Specifically , In the Men's restroom of the hospital in which Jungkook having his clinical practice.

Jungkook slapped his hand away.

"If you're scared of getting caught , then why did you sneak in here ?"

"I just wanted to surprise you" V shrugged . Then he pulled something out from the back pack he was wearing.

A little bouquet of purple hyacinth.

Jungkook smiled softly but again glared at him.

"This flower represents apology " V explained.

Jungkook hesitantly took the bouquet and read the note hanging in it.

"I cannot spend another second , drenched in agony , knowing that I have hurt the one who owns my heart , mind and soul .Can you spare my sinful self and accept my apology and forgive me so that I can spend the rest of my life with you , in my knees, for pouring you with all the love and respect you deserve.

- your beast - "

Jungkook looked up at his Beast who has both of his hands in his ear.

"Sorry Koo" He mumbled and formed a puppy eyes.

"Aish" Jungkook smiled widely. "Why are you looking so cute , idiot"

He hugged him tightly making V smile as well.

"Ahhh.... I missed you like hell" V buried his head in Jungkook's shoulder.

Moments later they pulled out and stared at eachother.

"Why is your note this dramatic. Are you taking literature classes ?" Jungkook asked making the older chuckle.

"It's for my dramatic baby , so , normal won't work" V pinched the younger's cheeks.

"I'm not that dramatic" He pouted.

"Yeah right" V laughed.

Suddenly V's smile dropped and he reached out his hands to push Jungkook's bangs off his forehead.

Jungkook blushed.

"What's this?" V caressed his thumb near the bruise that was present on Jungkook's forehead so carefully even tho it looked pretty healed.

"I thought you were being romantic" Jungkook rolled his eyes making V chuckle.

"Now tell me what happened ?"

"It's that idiot -" Jungkook noticed how V halted in his movements and stared right into his eyes , giving full attention to continue.

He still had a calm gaze but his eyes changed. And somehow Jungkook found it hot.

"ooo~ you're gonna get revenge?" Jungkook giggled.

"Did someone did this to you?" V was still calm but his voice demanded answers.

"Nop.I just bumped onto someone while facetiming you that time. That's when my phone broke. Remember?But I wish he did punch me tho. I'd have get an opportunity to see you getting revenge for me" Jungkook flashed his eyelashes several time imagining V beating up someone for him.

V's eyes turned soft hearing it. "How many times do I have to tell you to not use phone while walking. You always bumps into something"

"It's your fault ! you were working wearing a tank top. How am I focus on the surroundings? " He argued.

V let out a chuckle at his boyfriend. "Now poor Jin Hyung has to suffer because of you"

Jungkook has been using Jin's phone ever since his is broken. Only for calling his beast. But apparently V has no where to reach of the past two days.

"He's my caretaker. So " Jungkook just shrugged.

V felt sorry for him. 'Him' means Jin.

"I have to go soon. Can I just hug you for some time" V wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him more closer.

Jungkook kept his hand between them and rested it on V's chest.

"Just hug?" Jungkook smirked.

V pressed him further against the wall behind Jungkook. "What else do you need?" He said lowly.

Jungkook felt a wave of butterflies all around his body when V's hot breath fanned on the side of his neck.

"N-nothing" He closed his eyes feeling V's face moving closer and closer to his own. Hot air hitting his cheeks to his lips. He tugged hard on V's shirt.

But the next thing he heard was a wince of pain from the others mouth. He shot open his eyes . "W-what happened?"

"Ah it's nothing" V brushed it off but Jungkook didn't let go of it.

"Tell me. Are you hurt? Where ? Show me" He looked worriedly at the place where his hands were.

V moved back when Jungkook reached out open his shirt. "I said it's ok" He tried to assure.

"If it's okay then why are you not showing me" Jungkook forcefully ripped open his shirt before V could even protest.

But he freezed at the sight. "H-how'd this happen?"

"Koo~ It's just a bruise. "

Jungkook looked at him in disbelief and again glanced at the red-purplish -blue kind of colour from his shoulder to half of his left pec. It looked painful. Looked like something hit him hard.

V sighed and tried to cover himself up but Jungkook blocked his hand. And looked at him sternly. The older sighed in defeat.

"Ok Ok." He scratched his head. "I had to carry something up the stairs at work recently. And the guy infront me tripped and dropped his carriage. In reflex I blocked that things from hitting using the box in my hand but.. I fell down and the corner of the box hit my shoulder. The other box kinda pressed it harder." V finished his story as of it was nothing. "But it's all fine now- owww"

That was Jungkook poking at his shoulder hearing the last sentence."See it's not fine"

"This will heal like in two or three days"He shrugged still trying to cover his exposed chest.

Jungkook remained silent examining V's face. He was pale. Eyes surrounded by dark circles.

"Hey koo , I have to go-"

"Do you sleep enough these days?" Jungkook voice laces with concern and worry.

"Yeah"

"V.. please" Jungkook never calls him that. That alone made V realize how worried his boyfriend is.

"How many hours of sleep do you get?"

Hours ?

"More than 5" V tried to sound sincere.

"You don't look like you've had a blink of sleep"

"It's that , since I started this night shift work , my sleep schedule changed a lot. My body is getting adjusted to it , don't worry" He smiled.

He can't tell him that he's been working on too many jobs that sleep didn't make it to his 'To do list' . Even the 10 mins nap has to rush between his schedules.

Jungkook's worried face is not V's favourite so he immediately covered himself and cupped younger's face.

"I'll try to sleep on time from now on. Ok?" V assured. "Don't get you pretty brain all worked up for me. Your patients gonna need it." He pecked him making Jungkook finally smile.

"Ok. Now come I'll treat this" Jungkook referred to V's bruise.

"hey No need-" V was silenced by the younger pressing his index finger on the other's lips.

Jungkook carefully placed the bouquet back to V's backpack and dragged him out of the restroom. Making sure no-one noticed the two men coming out of the same restroom.

They were almost out of the room when certain someone blocked their way.

"I was looking for you everywh-" The man stopped in his moments glancing at V who's wearing a blue cap now.

"Sorry , Jackson. I was in restroom" Jungkook responded and noticed that Jackson's gaze was on Jungkook's right hand which is grabbing V's hand tightly.

"Who's this?" The senior asked.

"H-hes -"

"I'm just a Janiter here. and I had an injury. So this doc was forcing me to get treated."

"Oh okay" Jackson turned and called out for someone. "Take this man to the nurse room please" He said as another final year student approached them.

Jungkook wanted to protest but V held him back tight before letting go. He smiled at Jungkook and went with the other student.

"Jungkook, there's this new case. He has history of pneumonia and now he's analysed with-" Jackson continued to rant about the new patient in their unit.

Jungkook took a moment to fall back to his professional self. Nonetheless, he followed what the senior was saying.

.

.

.

"I said sorry" Jimin whined tugging on Taehyung's cuffs.

"I said I forgive you" Taehyung didn't averted his eyes from the book he was reading.

"But you don't sounded sincere. " The shorter pouted.

"Neither did you" Taehyung kept his voice low aware of his surroundings.

Jimin kept silent. Apparently that was the only time he was doing something that supposed to do in the library.

"Jimin-ah. Tell me exactly why you did everything you did and I'll forgive you.." Taehyung finally turned his face towards Jimin who's now fiddling with his fingers.

"I -... I really want you to start dating that Mr. Bunny" He admitted.

"I maybe innocent but I'm not that dumb to guess that" Taehyung crossed his arms. "I wanna know why? "

"H-he's cool"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Jimin-ah , out of all people you'd be the one against the idea of me dating someone who I barely know. Who you barely know." He managed to not raise his voice.

"I know him" He admitted.

"What? "

"I know Jeonggukk. " Jimin repeated followed by a sigh. "That's why I was so confident. "

"How do you know him?" It was surprising to him.

Jimin looked at his soulmate who had sparkly eyes and an adorable expression.

"I promise I'll tell you everything later. But can you please let me hug you from now on. I'm worn out without my soulmate cuddles." Jimin pouted as big as he could.

Taehyung acted like he was thinking so deeply then speeded his arms out grinning.

Jimin launched himself to a hug. "I won't touch your phone ever again without your permission. Promise ~"

"Okay okay. You're forgiven. But I'll look forward to what you want to say"

"Silence" The librarian finally warned the disturbance of the Library named Taehyung and Jimin.

.

.

______________________

Opinions plz ?

Which is you fav couple?
I just wanna know <3

.

Purple you guyz 💜💜💜

.

-MooN ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 2.2K 33
It all happend the night that Kim Taehyung, the boy who works with Park Jimin the leader of a mafia group, went for a mission at Jeon's mansion. Yes...
580K 21.9K 36
COMPLETED In which a not so normal CEO Jeon Jungkook is mate with the adorable Kim Taehyung. What will happen when those two worlds collide?? ** Fetu...
83.3K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
332K 9.8K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...