๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ |...

De Whalien52_ft3

Y/n whatched her mortal lover marrying someone else because she is an immortal It was y/n's first love after... Mais

โ€ขCharacter profileโ€ข
01| Kids these days
02| Cursed soul
03| Welcome home Felix!
04| Do you wanna die?
05| The Night Hunter
06| Han and his Noona
07| Lord Clark
08| 3Racha and Y/n
09| Han's confession
10| Scars/Stars
12| White Rose
13| The black hood
14| The ocean & the white rose
15| The porcelain girl
16| Whispering ocean

11| Cheers

1.1K 18 119
De Whalien52_ft3

Immortal Tears

Chapter 11•

Year : 1818
Location : Minimbah, New South Wales

" I am afraid you cannot ride horses again for a while, Matthew " Edith re-entered to another tunnel from the secret chamber, thenceforth she pushed a book shelf and entered in to the athenaeum, instructing Matthew that way.

" This mansion is brilliant, Edith. If you have any idea of selling this, please let me know " Matthew seems to ignore Edith's instructions and enjoying the beauty of the mansion.

" Matthew! Did you heared what i said?"

"Ah Aye - I won't ride horses until you tell me to do it again "

" Very well "

"And we cannot do anything more until Matthew gets better. am i correct, my lady?" Eric asked a question very carefully.

" Yes indeed, even there were three of us, we lost today battle. Two of us cannot do anything "

" And the next time we go, we should be more prepared "

" But there are only three of us" Matthew said in frustration, hiding his pain.

" But our intelligence is better than them " Edith reassured Matthew in a great confidence.

"That is very true! We need to make a good plan!" Eric eagerly said that way, bursting with happiness.

" Well, my lord... I suggest we have the ability to make the plan later. It would be great to heal these wounds first! This will take at least a month " The happiness Eric felt disappeared automatically when Edith said in a sharp voice.

"Now you both stay here... I will go and ask for fresh clothes from my servents. Also, a good horse carriage... I want to send you both off carefully" Eric and Matthew watched with respect mixed admiration as Edith walked out of the library.

"She is very brave for a woman " Matthew easily said what Eric didn't say. Eric, who didn't say anything, picked up a book and started flipping through the pages with a very small and charming smile.

What is this feeling?
Strange warmth mixed with delightfulness...
What is that?

____________________________

Year: 2023
Location: Sydney , Australia

                  With the help of Seungmin and Jeongin, Y/n picked up a pretty good lunch and entered the storage room. Of course, no one can say anything wrong about the food. Since Seungmin was there, it was easy for her to choose the food everyone prefer. Besides, Y/n ordered a few more dishes remembering Changbin. Even when it's not possible - by any chance - if it's really Matthew, Matthew really prefer food over everything. After entering the storage room, Y/n stopped in midway as if she was frozen. Jeongin came after y/n with the coffee cups up in his hands and stood side of y/n looking at her curiously.

" Why did you stop...let's go " When jeongin elbowed her saying that, she looked at him and nodded while trying to smile.

                       There was no one else in the world who could really Freeze y/n, other than Felix. He was sitting on a box and laughing at some joke. At the same time, y/n noticed that Minho and Hyunjin was there as well. All of them were focused on Changbin. y/n looked at Changbin's shirtless exposed back with an empty feeling... He was definitely showing off his muscles. The clear skin without a single scar made y/n feel sad. Yes, maybe it's a selfish feeling. However, It has been proven to her that Matthew was just someone from two hundred years ago. Actually, y/n had told herself that it would happen. But the disappointment when it actually happened set y/n backoff.

" Is this how you're practicing? huh? " Picking up the shirt that had on the floor and slapping it on Changbin's face, y/n asked Changbin that way in a very mean and cold voice.

" Oh.. I'm sorry " At the fierceness in y/n's voice, Changbin lowered his head while apologizing to break the sudden silence.

" If you feel sorry, wear this and come eat " Y/n realized that she was going to be easy again, but Changbin's voice of regret softened her tone. This time y/n spoke in a low tone. It may not be Matthew, but it's the same appearance, the same voice...and the same soul. Even if this is a reincarnation, she can't ignore him. Matthew was more like a brother than a good friend to her. So she should treat Changbin better as a sign of respect for Matthew.

                          Everyone who was silent due to the sudden warmth situation was careful enough not to look into y/n's eyes. Even Minho tried to avoid eye contact because he couldn't understand the harshness in her voice at the beginning and the remorse tone after that. Changbin, who had put on his clothes quietly, sat on a wooden box and looked at Chris from the corner of his eyes.

"I brought coffee only for the six of us. It's not enough, should I go back and bring some ? " Finally, y/n broke the silence by asking Hyunjin that way.

" It's okay , we ate from the canteen...you guys go ahead and eat "

" Are you sure? "

" Of course mate, go ahead "

" Alright then , Chris I wanna see your rehearsal when we're done... Han you next. hope you guys are ready..."

" Hey! It's maybe only an hour since you left and came back!! This is unfair!! "

" If I have chicken wings, I'm ready for anything" Changbin reached into the food, secretly being happy about that y/n didn't say his name.

" You and your bloody chicken " Y/n slapped Changbin's hand and gave the box of chicken wings to Changbin while looking away. Felix looked at y/n out of the corner of his eye as Changbin took the box with a smile.

____________________________

" ...I'm in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed
She's a fairytale
Yeah
Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed "

                   Without lowering the camera, Y/n raised thumb and gave a signal to Han. Her behavior was milder than usual... Chris came up with the idea of ​​ending 3racha's last perform with han's vocals. Y/n realized that the idea was very wise while seeing han performing. There is nothing His voice can't do!

                       All the next performances were for the freshmen, so y/n waved her hand at Minho, who came to help prepare the stage quickly, and went forward through the crowd and came to the backstage. While taking off the guitar, Han ran toward y/n bursting with happiness and gave her a high five.

" Awesome Han Jisung, good on ya " Professor Holland appeared out of nowhere with Seungmin like they were teleport to there. Standing behind the professor, Seungmin winked at y/n and Han. He gave a thumb up to them with a cute smile.

" Thanks professor "

" Your vocals have improved so much, I couldn't believe it "

" I worked very hard, Professor "

" Very well... If this goes on, we can expect good progress in the future, right? "

" Count on me professor, I'm sure 3racha will come out on top " Y/n answered instead of Han and said goodbye to the professor with the intention of finding the others. She walked over to Changbin, who was still clutching the drum sticks in his hands and standing in a corner, celebrating his happiness with Felix.

" Good job Changbin, let's meet in the storage room... Come there with these stuff " Patting Changbin on the back, y/n went to find Chris.

"Chris, can you get your friends to help you bring the instruments back? That's what friends are for... I'll meet you in the storage room then... you did well today " Y/n looked at Chris with a smile on her face as she showed the instruments that were placed on side of the backstage. Actually , She was really satisfied. If 3racha can do such a powerful performance after practicing in one day like this, She knew that how successful they would be in the future. Y/n was relieved to get her hands on something she wouldn't regret…

____________________________

" Cheers to today's victory " Everyone poured glasses with alcohol for the second time and lifted them with satisfaction.

Y/n had brought not only soda and beer but also wine to suit everyone's taste. Changbin, who doesn't like to drink beer, happily took care of the bottle of wine, while Han, who can't drink much beer, was satisfied with soda...

" Wow y/n when did you bring the wine?"

" I brought it in the evening thinking of giving it to Changbin after the performance "

" For me? "

" Yeah , because you can't drink coldie's "

" How do you know that? "

                          Suddenly, there was a terrible silence all over the storage room. Holding the beer can in her hand, y/n starred at everyone for a moment being dumbfounded. what answer would satisfy them? Why? Should she tell them that , 200 years ago, In Changbin's previous life he didn't like beer so it could be same in this life too? unexpectedly, y/n made an eye contact with felix. Y/n, who always struggled to avoid those eyes, suddenly felt as if her self-esteem has been damaged.

" I just guessed it... I'm an INTJ, so I understand stuff like that " Y/n very wisely turned the topic of the conversation in to another side while giving a irritation stare at Felix. Unable to understand why Y/n looked at him that way, Felix looked at the others in surprise and he saw that the others were interested in something else.

" Woah... INTJ !? "

"No wonder, that explains a lot " Chris winked at Felix while try not to laugh. Y/n looked at Chris the way Draco Malfoy look at Harry Potter.

" Why ? you have a problem with that? "

" Defo not... wanna know my MBTI? " Chris quickly changed the path of the situation a little because he felt a sense of danger.

" No i don't " The boys laughed out loud after y/n said that. But even that happened, Chris continued to talk as nothing happened.

" I'm an ENFJ "

" Annoying asf "

" What about ESFP? " Changbin questioned without trying to stop his laugh.

" The type that annoy people just so they can tries to understand them " y/n took a sip from the beer can with a relaxing voice.

" Wow... that hurts " Changbin stopped laughing and shut his mouth.

" Is there any introverts? Is everyone E? "

" I'm ISFJ " It was Jeongin.

" The type that doesn't know how to take care of themselves , but prefer to take care of others well " y/n patted Jeongin's shoulder and smiled for a bit.

" It would be good if you take care of yourself too, there are too many pain for good people in this world "

" Y/n judges everyone so hard " Y/n turned towards Minho as if she didn't hear when Chris said it with grouse.

" What about you? "

" Me? About what? "

" MBTI "

" Minho is an ISFP and i'm an ISTP " Han answered instead of Minho.

" Someone who tells the bitter truth and someone who overthinks everything is together, wow, it's a perfect match " Changbin laughed so hard at Y/n's words but as a result, the wine bottle in Changbin's hand fell to the ground and shattered.... y/n looked at the red wine mixed with broken glass scattered everywhere with blank eyes.

" Oh come on!! what do we do now? Y/n let me pay for it "

" Nevermind , it's only 170,000 $ " She said it like nothing happened but unfortunately , Changbin forgot to breathe at Y/n's answer. Both Minho and Jeongin looked at each other with disbelief.

" What about you, Hyunjin ? No- let me guess- INFP?  "

" Woah, how did you know ? "

" You are too sensitive and soft "

" What do you think about ESFJs, Y/n? Me and Felix are ESFJs " Seungmin was sitting on a box and swaying forward and backward like a little Golden Retriever puppy.

" Dumb sunshine " y/n looked at Felix again with irritation look as if to say that all ESFJs were born because of Felix.

" Not as dumb as you think tho " Felix talked to y/n for the first time… It was the first time Felix decided to talk to y/n after talking at the club that day. Y/n crushed the beer can in her hand without even realizing it. It was like no one could see the tension there... The entire time that y/n and Felix were looking at each other, they were the only ones who felt the silent tension...

" See ya later " Y/N, who didn't say a single word other than that, got up from where she was sitting, dragged the bag from a box and left without saying proper goodbyes. the others who was confused why y/n suddenly left, stopped what they were doing and looked at each other.

" What happened ? "

" Why did she leave ? "

" Is that because i destroyed the wine bottle ? "

" No hyung that's not it, I think she's just tired or something " Felix said so casually and grabbed a soda can from Han's hand. Taking a sip of soda, Felix looked at the direction y/n left with something in his mind.

_________________________

                    We can't use the word "Forever"  for something that is still happening... Loving someone forever is nearly impossible, But losing someone forever is possible...

                     Y/n, Experienced the life like that. Pain... Pain of losing someone, That is 'forever'! Every human being loses something at some point in their life. They mourn for that , they get hurt for that. Immortal or not, it is natural to all humans...

                        There are some losses that takes you a long time to realise you lost them...then,you might feel the pain. But sometimes, you don't know the pain until you're staring at yourself in the mirror with tears in your eyes, begging yourself to just hold on and be strong. And that is, real pain!

" If it was in my hand to choose, i could have been someone else. I would happy to be a dog, just so i could live with my mother and die before her " Staring at the moon, y/n said to herself in a painful voice. Her whole body was numb from the coldness of the night. The sky embellished by the full moon made Y/n's heart peaceful  like always...

                           Even though Felix has done nothing wrong to her, Y/n gets irritated when she looks at Felix. Even if it's not fair, Y/n can't help it… Looking back at the incident in the storage room, she now feels ashamed. No one can say anything bad about what Felix said, He just stood up for himself. But even though she thinks like this, when she sees Felix again, y/n forgets all her arguments and facts.

" This all because of that moron " Y/n said to herself in a cold voice, remembering Eric. Taking her eyes off from the full moon, she got in to the car, controlling her anger very well.

                       She did not stop anywhere else and went straight to her apartment. Y/n parked her car on the third basement floor and entered in to the elevator.She was in a hurry to go home... But because of the person she saw after opening the elevator on the first basement floor, y/n wanted to run out from there.

                    Forgetting to enter the elevator, Felix widened his eyes when he saw Y/n. But before any longer, Felix hurried himself and stood by Y/n's side in the elevator as he thought he should go right away before closings the doors. Stunned by the sudden encounter, y/n was speechless for a moment. Several answers came to Y/n's head to the question, "Why Felix is here?" but the closest answer was not something that would make her happy to be honest.

What if... by any chance, Felix's apartment is also here?

                          While thinking about that thought, the elevator buttons got y/n's attention. Felix didn't even press the button to his floor... What does it mean? When Y/n turned her head and looked at Felix, Felix who was looking at the floor buttons in shock looked at Y/n in the right time. As a result their eyes met, so they both looked away at the same time.

"Ahem...hey, ummm- you live here too?" Felix looked at the cctv and questioned y/n.

" Yeah "

" I've just moved to here too... pretty good right?"

" hmmm "

                           Y/n's short answers quieted Felix for a moment. Felix turned his head in every direction except towards Y/n. And few seconds after , he touched back of his neck ,coming to a decision.

" I couldn't introduce myself before, I'm Felix Lee...I hope we can be friends like others "

                         Y/n looked at Felix's hand that was reached towards her for a while with an empty feeling. The next moment, when the elevator door opened from the right floor, y/n who didn't say a word came out of the elevator completely avoiding him. Felix lowers his hand with embarrassment and came out of the elevator right after Y/n with his lips pressed together. Y/n started to walk straight to her apartment while looking at Felix from the corner of her eye time to time. She stopped at her apartment door and frowned up at Felix.

" By any chance , are you the one who recently moved to the house in front of mine? "

" Looks like we're neighbors " Felix stood in front of his apartment door that placed right in front of y/n's door while smiling very charmingly.

" I hope we can work well together in the future, whether you like it or not " Winking at y/n, Felix opened the door with finger print and left, shutting down y/n completely. Y/n blushed like a watermelon and went inside with anger...

_________________________

" Hey... " Y/n came to right mind hearing Felix's voice as she entered to the gym. With a big smile on his face Felix came towards y/n while waving his hands at her with a lot of energy. y/n glanced at him for a second. She immediately turn back and quickly stepped in the opposite direction and disappeared with the speed of an arrow...

                         Regretting that she came to the gym after a while, she went to the pet park. Remembering how she met Felix face to face when she opened the door early in the morning, Y/n frowned at the Golden Retriever dog that was nearby. There are many signs that the day is not going to be so good... When y/n went back to the apartment After a few exercises, Felix was right in front of her and his apartment door.

" Oi, Good morning "

" Morn' " This time, y/n closed the door before Felix. She took a deep breath and put her hands on her hips.

" That was close "

Believe it or not... Even though y/n's inner thoughts says so, it wasn't really like that...

" G'day mate " Felix sat on the side of the sofa where y/n was sitting on, She was comfortably reading a book in the library in middle of the noon without any troubles. While holding a "Tale of peter rabbit" book in his hand , Felix sat next to her with a charming smile on his face. Y/n looked at him with wide open eyes. But then, seeing the book in Felix's hand, y/n's face got a sarcastic smile.

" Hi " y/n said in a sarcastic voice , got up and leave without hearing Felix's respond...

                         After the evening lecture, y/n had to stay at the university for a few more hours. But for some reason Y/n didn't got to meet anyone she knows except Seungmin and Jeongin. She couldn't even go to see 3racha. By the time she got home after the Violin practical assignment, it's seven o'clock. Y/n thought about going home straight but she changed her mind halfway through. She went to the wine bar in the apartment complex without caring about her uni clothes on.

" Hi darling, after a long time eh? " The bartender greeted y/n very warmly.

" Hiya cooper " Y/n placed her handbag to a side and leaned on the bar.

" Usual? "

" Usual "

" A glass from the best Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon " Cooper placed the wine glass in front of y/n and leaned against the bar from the other side.

" So girl , how's it going ? "

" Nothing much, University started so i'm quite busy "

" This is the first time you came here after uni started, But when you first came to this complex, no matter what club you went to, you always came here looking for me "

" I know right... when I started uni, I didn't had time go clubbing, darling... i'm really sorry "

" Okay, I'm going to believe it. Anyway , is there any handsome guys in your uni ? "

" Why? Did you fought with your boyfriend ? " Y/n covered her mouth with her hand and let out a small giggle , however that giggle got everyone's attention.

" Oh no don't be silly darling, he came to see me few hour ago too " Cooper winked at y/n as they filled the glass with wine.

" Then why are you looking for handsome guys? Eh? "

" For look at their faces and be happy...? When you look at the faces of handsome guys, it's gnarly good all day"  They laughed slightly and slapped y/n's free hand.

"Why? does looking at beautiful girls make the day awful ? "

" No, it makes the day stressful... There are no other human being that starts the day with as much stress as girls "

" Bloody oath , he he "

" Oh darling gimme a minute, a customer is calling... I'll come back later to annoy you " Cooper said that in a voice like a siren and walked to the other side with an adorable expression. Y/n smirked as she watched Cooper leave and looked at the glass of red wine with a sigh. She felt tired and lonely. Instantly, a poem came to her mind. She remembered it was written By a Chinese poet named Li po.... Swirling the wine glass with her hand, she started humming the poem.

"A cup of wine,
under the flowering trees;
I drink alone,
for no friend is near.
Raising my cup
I beckon the bright moon,
For he, with my shadow,
will make three men.
The moon, alas, is no drinker of wine;
Listless,
my shadow creeps about at my side.
Yet with the moon
as friend and the shadow as slave
I must make merry
before the Spring is spent.
To the songs
I sing the moon flickers her beams;
In the dance
I weave my shadow tangles and breaks.
While we were sober,
three shared the fun;
Now we are drunk,
each goes his way.
May we long share our odd,
inanimate feast,
And meet at last
on the Cloudy River of the sky " The look on her face as she hummed the last line was very odd that no one could read it... Cooper had been patiently listening to the poem until y/n stopped humming it with the wine glass in hand.

" What is that darling ? "

" Drinking alone by moonlight , a poem by Li po" Said Y/n while forcing herself to smile.

" I don't know anything about literature, Darling. But the poem is heaps good. But girl, poems aren't suitable for this era. It was 19th century girls who wrote poetry. This is the 21st century.  Nowdays girls only know rap " Cooper winked at y/n like a clown. Y/n answered it with a slight giggle after completely finishing her wine glass. But as same as before, Eventhough she did'nt noticed , her giggle got everyone's attention.

" That's right , this is 21st century "

" Anyway, This is perfect timing, girl...Here, this one is for you from the handsome gentleman over there " Cooper gave the glass of red wine in their hand to y/n and pointed their hand at the "Handsome Gentleman" they mentioned. Been tired of facing situations like this countless times, y/n looked at the direction Cooper showed with disgust. But when she saw the "Handsome gentleman" who raised his glass towards her and cheered to her, y/n's face expression changed completely. It was none other than Felix, who waved his hand and smirked at her and sat down in a nearby seat. Cooper left the two of them alone and went away , happy as if they had done a great job.

" Are you my stalker or something?

" Oh no, not at all"

" Then what? Do you like me? You wanna marry me or something ? "

" If i say yes, would you marry me? "

" Just kidding " Seeing that Y/n's words were stuck, Felix immediately said that with a smile.

" I know " y/n blushed and looked away.

" Why don't you avoid me like you did before? "

" Because I'm so tired right now that, I can't even do it "

" Wow , that's hurt alright... I didn't know you were avoiding me. I thought you were just busy " Felix ran his finger along the rim of the wine glass.

" Like I care " Y/n looked at Felix's hand as she said to herself. It just really happened without realizing... She looked at his left hand, hoping for something. But she couldn't see what she expected.

" We always have to work together in the future, We have to meet each other , we have to talk to each other... Because firstly, i'm your neighbor... and secondly, I'm in the storage room almost every time I'm not having lectures. Not talking to each other at times like that, is not good for both of us... mostly it's awkward. So, putting the embarrassment aside, let me ask it again. Can we be good friends ? " From Felix's words, y/n felt Eric's vibe. The intelligent beneath the mischievous, reckless and innocent exterior. Y/n realized that she had underestimated Felix for so long.

" I think even if we can't be best friends, we can get close enough to talk to each other without being awkward " A sly smile came to y/n's face. Not having any idea about the meaning of that smile, Felix replied with a cute smile to y/n.

" Cheers? "

" Cheers!! "

•to be continued•

_______________________________

A/n : Okay... cheers to their friendship and my test. I got A for all three subjects, but my English is getting worst lol. But hey, B isn't bad, right ? I messed up the essay. Forgot to staple one sheet lol.

Yes very sad
Anyway,
What's your MBTI?
I'm an INTP ,
Oh no... i'm not gonna judge you tho 🥴 i don't judge people, they say i'm in to 26% judging and 74% prospecting
So tell me if it's okay, what's your MBTI?

Author vq

P.s : GET LIT mv made me speechless , wow i'm in love 😭

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
240K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
419K 17K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...