03| Welcome home Felix!

Immortal Tears

Chapter 03•

"Hey, Minho... did you bring it?"

"I don't have it, didn't Han said he would bring it?"

"Are you crazy, hyung? isn't it supposed to be our two maknae? "

"Then where are they?"

"Dang it, it's my fault... I should've done it by myself"

                          It's been more than half an hour since others arrived at the airport without Seungmin and Jeongin. However, Chris wasn't so happy about the fact that none of them who came to airport had the banner they've been talked about.

"Wait- isn't that Seungmin?" Chris turned his head and looked back thanks to Changbin's voice. He watched seungmin with an open mouth as Seungmin came forward through the crowd carrying a big rolled banner with Jeongin's help.

"I only said to make it a little bigger... I didn't say to make it bigger like giants " Chris shouted while touching his head with both hands.  Seungmin came forward smiling like a little puppy and winked at Jeongin.He handed over the banner to Han and Hyunjin, who were still laughing their a$$ off.

" Exactly how long is this?" Hyunjin patted the banner while keep laughing like crazy.

"Nine feet long and four feet wide" Jeongin said proudly.

"Wow...it looks like it will take all seven of us to hold this" Minho said while laughing together with Han.

_________________________

" Felix you gay bastard , you cheated on 7 of us and now coming back like nothing happened?
Welcome home cheater!!!
-your 07 boyfriends- "

                             Pushing the luggage trolley and coming out of the exit, the first thing that caught Felix's eyes was a nine feet long banner. When he realized that it was not only him, but everyone nearby clearly saw it too Felix's ears turned slightly red. The boys who were holding the banner waved at Felix like seven crazy boys without caring about other people arround.

"This is a violation of human rights" Felix said to himself while running to a other direction as if he didn't see the boys.

"Felix hyung we are here!"

"Yaaaa!!! Felix Lee!! Where do you think you are going!?"

"Don't you wanna say hi to your ex boyfriends, Felix?"