[[ 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 ]] TWST x...

Por Vel_dreamz258

What if an enigmatic amnesiac arrived at Night Raven College? ____________________________________ "I... can... Mais

[ YUUGA ]
[1] Welcome to the Villains world
[2] Welcome to the Villains world
[3] Welcome to the Villains world
[4] Welcome to the Villains world
[5] Welcome to the Villains world
[6] Welcome to the Villains world
[EX.] Welcome to the Villains world
[☾︎] SR Yuuga-Ceremonial robes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎉
[0] Rose Red Tryant
[1] Rose Red Tryant
[2] Rose Red Tryant
[4] Rose Red Tryant
[5] Rose Red Tryant
[6] Rose Red Tryant
[7] Rose Red Tryant
[8] Rose Red Tryant
[9] Rose Red Tryant
[❓] HEADCANONS
[☾︎] Yuuga | Birthday boy |
[10] Rose Red Tryant

[3] Rose Red Tryant

357 19 47
Por Vel_dreamz258

This story may not be accurate as the gamelines and forgive me for my lack of vocabulary

______________________________________

[Cafeteria – Dining table]

"Ace, Behind you!" The bluenette warns. The ginger took a quick glance to the back and saw a figure behind him.

"OH MY SEVENS🤯🤯 DORM LEADER–!!" Ace was startled by the sudden appearance of the tyrant.

"HEYY– Riddle! You look crazy adorbs today!~" Cater chime in, attempt to flatter and distract Riddle.

"Keep talking like that and your head is gone, Cater. –Along with the rest of you." The red sovereign 'lightly' warns the group.

"Ekk– gimme a break" The diamond senior apologized almost immediately.

"You're the guy who put that nasty collar on me in the entrance ceremony!" Grim said as he points at the redhead.

"And, you're the first years who were nearly expelled yesterday." The tyrant said, unimpressed.

"And I'll ask to not refer my unique magic as a 'nasty collar'. Honestly, the headmage is too soft for troublemakers like you all are going to send this campus into chaos one day." He complains.

"All he needs to do, is to punish those who don't follow the rules." Riddle sighs.

"Whatever came outta his mouth, don't match his looks at all." Ace mutters quietly.

"The headmage may have forgiven you, rest assured I will not." The tyrant warns.

"By the way, dorm leader, Is there any way....you could say, remove this collar?" Ace asked, prettily please.

"I was going to, but it seems you held no remorse for your actions at all. So, keep wearing it." Riddle pauses.

"Don't worry as first years, you're only learning the fundamentals and theories rather than practical experience. You also won't be causing trouble like yesterday, isn't that great?" The tyrant said sadistically.

"Now, don't just sit and chat away, finish your lunch and head for your next class."

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts, Number 271 ; 'One must eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes. If you break the rule...... Surely you'll understand the consequences." He threatens.

'But its been far than 15 minutes around here....' Yuuga glanced at the short dorm leader.

"Another weird rule..." Ace quietly mumbles. "Your answer is, 'Yes, dorm leader!'" Riddle demands

"Yes dorm leader!"

"Very good." He nods in affirmation.

"I'll look after them for you" Trey reassures the red sovereign. The tyrant scoffs.

"Hm, you're the vice dorm leader so I expect you will act so foolishly." He said.

"Following the Laws of Queen of Hearts, Number 339 ; 'After a meal, one must always indulge in lemon tea with 2 cubes of sugar'. I need to purchase sugar cubes from the school store, so I'll be on my way." He excused himself.

'Honestly, how can they let the sugar cubes ran out! Its a serious offense....' Riddle mumbles in anger as he strides away, letting 'something' inside of him pile up.

Just as Riddle walks away, the amnesiac smell a very peculiar scent, coming from the redhead.

The smell wasn't disheartening or anything. But, the scent is somewhat intoxicating.

It made Yuuga somewhat.... Ravenous. Even if it was just a whiff, it was enough to make a 'starving' man yearn for more.

'Woah, That was weird.' Yuuga thought to himself. They just become a bit unhinged there.

"Yuuga?" A voice called out.

"Yuuga, are you okay?" A hand reaches out to pat the amnesiac's back. The tan student turned to the voice, it belonged to Deuce.

"Were you scared?" Trey ask the tan student. Yuuga abruptly shook his head.

Scary isn't the right word, I suppose the scenario could count as intimidating? Eh, as long as it had nothing to do with themselves then they are not scared.

"But that was so close!" Cater suspire. "That guy is really obnoxious!" Grim remarks.

"Hey! That's rude." The bluenette scolds Grim for speaking ill of Riddle.

'But its kinda expected...' The amnesiac absentmindedly drink his beverage as they accidentally over heard people from another table.

"Is he gone?" One of the student ask his friend. His friend glanced at the exit direction and slowly nods.

"Crud, I broke the Laws of Queen of Hearts, Number 186 ; 'One must never eat a Hamburger steak on Tuesday. I was terrified what happens if he knows I ate them...?!" The student panickingly says.

"Ughhh...... At least let us eat whatever we want.." His friend sighs.

Th group was silent for a while till Trey spoke. ".........In his first week Riddle took the seat of Dorm leader. He speaks harshly but he's trying to make the dorm better, he doesn't have any bad intentions."

"Why are you eager to defend this guy,? Clearly, he's pushing some kind of agenda in this dorm and force people to be apart of it. Isn't that sort of concerning?" Yuuga sympathetize.

"That's right! Plus, someone with good intentions doesn't randomly collar people y'know?" Grim added.

"Hehe...." The seniors only chuckles awkwardly.

"Hey! That's very different because you set the entire place on fire, Grim!" The amnesiac objects the monster's statement

"But..! That collar cuts off magic, its horrible and it sucks!" The monster complains.

"Hmm? You mean Riddle's unique magic?" Cater questions. The Ramshackle turned to the ginger senior in confusion.

"Unique....means that its a magic that only he can use?" Deuce guessed. 

"Its a type of magic that's strictly limited to a single person. To put it simply, its magic that reflects character of the user only. Hence, 'unique magic'." Trey explains.

The freshmen tilted their heads in confusion.

"B-but, you'll learn it in class!" Trey said as he gave a thumbs up.

"Riddle's unique magic allows him to seal other people's magic for a certain amount of time and its called....." Cater pauses.

"[Off with your head!]"

"Hyii–! Just by the name its terrifying!" Grim shudders.

"As a wizard, having your magic sealed like losing your head. Which means, you shouldn't break Riddle's rules inside the dorm." Cater says.

"It also means Riddle isn't all scary when if you follow the rules." Trey continues.

"Well, what you're saying is that I need to go buy a tart and Cater will kick me out again?" Ace questions.

"That's right. As decided by Laws of the Queen of Hearts, Number 53..." Cater mutters.

"Also, Riddle really looks forward to eating the first piece of a whole tart so, he won't forgive you unless its whole." The diamond senior chuckles.

"You said you wanna be friends, can't you just overlook that!?" Ace says frustratingly.

"This is this, that is that." Cater says, not elaborating himself further.

"But.... Aren't whole tarts pretty expensive?" The bluenette stated.

"Eh–? I don't have that type money...." Ace mumbles.

"Then, how about making one? All the other tarts were made by Trey!" Cater flexed his friend to the first years.

"That's unexpected, Trey the bakerman!" Yuuga said shockingly. The greenhead giggles at that nickname.

"Trey, you made that tart?! That's crazy! Its almost as good as the pros make!" Ace praises the senior.

"Haha, thanks. It's true I have all the tools and seasonings. I won't help you for free." Trey said.

The freshmen gulped. What could possibly this man want that they can offer? Money, perhaps....?

"So, I need to pay for it?!" Ace dismayed.

"Haha! No no, I'm not gonna squeeze money out of a freshmen. If we are going to make the tart that Riddle wants to eat next, we need a lot of chestnuts. Could you gather them for me?" Trey ask nicely.

"Either way both is a pain." Ace mumbles to himself. "How many do you need?" The ginger ask.

"To make if for the unbirthday party, we'll need around 2~300, I think." Trey said as he made a quick calculations.

"That many?!" The freshmen jaw dropped.

"Yep, after that I need them roasted and remove the outer shell to take the nut." The greenhead stated.

"Uh. Can I go home?" Grim said while raising his paw, clearly unwilling to go through the painful procedure.

"Me too." The bluenette gave in too. "You traitors!" Ace yells.

"Well, tarts made by everyone together are always the best. To make memories? It might make you debut as a food blogger." The diamond senior said.

The clover senior leans in and pushes his glasses. "Keep this a secret from Riddle, but freshly baked mont blanc is the most delicious."

"But, only those who help will get that luxury." Trey manipulated the first years.

Yuuga gulps his saliva. The image of a freshly out oven tart, ready to be serve and eaten by yours truly.

The flavour, the luxury, the fullness of the tart was specifically a sweet savory heaven!

"What are we waiting for?! Let's pick chestnuts after chestnuts to make that tart!" Grim said, snapping the amnesiac and Deuce out of their fantasy.

"But where can we pick the chestnuts from?" The tan student asks.

"There should be a good amount of chestnuts trees behind the campus botanical garden." Trey stated.

The freshmen all came to a mutual agreement, they have to get a taste of that tart.

"Then we'll meet after class infront of botanical garden." Ace made the plan.

"Yay! Chestnut picking rocks!" Grim merrily cheers.

______________________________________

[5.03 PM],
[Botanical garden – Behind Campus]

"Wah–!! There's so many chestnuts all over this place! Its basically a forest of all you can eat mont blanc...." Grim drools.

"Let's get into picking them!" The monster reached out for the nut but his paw was pricked by thorns.

"Myah–!" Grim instinctively pulled his paw back in pain. "The thorns pricked me!" He says frustratingly.

"Are you okay, Grim?" Yuuga bend down and took the monster's paws inspect if there's any thorns stuck on his paws.

The amnesiac removed all the pricks gently with his bare hands and kiss blow it for fast recovery.

"Yuuga, you're acting like Grim's mom." Ace stated from his observation.

"Wha– I'm too young to be a mom, afterall I need to look after Grim as apart of my job." The amnesiac shook his head.

"Hmph–! I ain't need your help, twat!" Grim embarrassingly admitted.

Yuuga giggles, "And Great Grim look after lil' ol me too~" they grin sheepishly.

"Of course I do! You'd be nothing without me! Nyahaha–!" The monster laughs.

"Either way, we shouldn't pick the chestnuts with bare hands. Let's go find some baskets to put them all in." Deuce suggested.

"The botanical garden probably have whatever we need inside." Ace pointed out.

So the group headed inside the botanical garden.
___________________________

[Botanical garden – Temperate zone]

"It bigger in here than I thought..." Ace mutters loudly.

"There should be a caretaker in this place, we should split up and find them." Deuce suggested.

"I'll go right." The ginger taking dibs.

"And I'll head left. Prefect and Grim can go straight to the back." The bluenette stated.

"Roger that." The amnesiac said. With that, everyone split in their own designated ways.

______________________________________

ACT II : Got off the wrong foot
______________________________________

"Hey, take a look! All these fruits looks delicious!" Grim pointed at the rainful of fruits on top the tree.

Grim is right, those guys are ripe to perfection. Just by the beautiful colour, its hard to take eyes off them.

"Augh–!"

'Hm? 'Augh'? Fruits don't sound like that. Wait, fruits never had any sounds at all.' Yuuga thought to himself.

'Did I.... Stepped on a bug or something?' The amnesiac thought as looks at the bottom of his shoes.

"Oi. You got some nerve stepping on someone's tail without saying anything." A deep voice said.

Pause. Whatever they just stepped on must be a very big bug.

The Ramshackle duo slowly turns around to see a lion man, sitting up with a sour expression on his face.

"Are you the caretaker around here? You seem like we were slacking off." Grim pointed out.

"I'm sorry I called you a bug, sir." Yuuga mumbled.

"I was in a middle of my nap, then you go walk all over my tail. This sucks." The man glared at the duo.

The amnesiac glanced away. 'It wouldn't happen if you didn't put your tail in the walkway...' They thought to themselves.

"And.... You're that herbivore the mirror said wasn't qualified to be here." The lion man leaned in to the tan student and took a sniff at them.

WOAH– WOAH OKAY, FIRST INTRODUCTION DIDN'T MATTER AROUND HERE, I GUESS??

The lion man raised a brow, he pulled back and processing the scent.

".....You stink." He remarks.

'Huh?' The amnesiac blinked. What did this guy just said? Yuuga.....stink..?

[+ Insecurity add to inventory!]

NOOO WAYYY!!! ITS PROBABLY ACE'S BATH WATER I SWEAR!! OR THE BARS OF SOAPS HAD EXPIRED??

The tan student only jaw dropped as he stared at that lion guy. Truly, too stunned to speak.

"I don't feel taking on an opponent that can't take proper care of hygiene." The man belittles Yuuga.

"Man getting scrutinized by this guy is making my fur stand on its end!" Grim muttered.

"Don't think I, Leona will let you just walk away after stepping on my tail? I was having such a good nap too and now I'm pissed. I'm gonna take a tooth." He said as he cracks his knuckles.

Now, Yuuga and Grim in a very threatening position because they are going against a 6'1 guy.

"Let's get outta here–!" Grim said panickingly. But it all happened so fast, there's no time to run or dodge.

That guy's fist is already inches close to Yuuga's face. They can only clench their jaw and hope for the best.

'What a luck~!'  Yuuga thought as a comical single tear fell from their eye.

"Leona~~!" A voice called out.

*POW–!!*

An ash blonde enters the room to see a freshman on the floor, a monster screaming their name and Leona shaking off his hand after landing that punch.

"Oh its you." The lion man turned to ash blonde.

The other man sighs. "You know what better thing you could be doing, Leona? Attend your remedial lessons instead of roughing up a first year!"

"Ugh.." The lion man rolled his eyes. "If you keep failing class and getting back, we're gonna be classmates next year!" The shorter man nags.

"Knock it off, I don't need any lectures from you." Leona's gaze wander to the pitiful first year on the ground.

The tall man went up to the amnesiac and crouch down at their level.

"Got a tooth to spare, herbivore?" He asks condescendingly.

Yuuga shook his head. That punch do hurt bad tho, its a miracle how their teeth is still intact.

"Too bad, I hope this teach ya' a lesson to not step in my turf." Leona sighs as he glared at the pitiful first year before walking away with the ash blonde.

"Dayum, what that guy do to make you punch 'em?"

"He stepped on my tail."

"Get–outta–here! Only that?! Ugh its expected from you... But~ there's no helping, what's done is done!"

'This is the second punch of the day....' The amnesiac thought as he got up whilst holding their cheek.

"Y–yo... Are you good, henchmen?" Grim ask while tapping them on their thigh.

Yuuga is silent for a while. "Ace and Deuce probably have been waiting for us. Let's go!" They smiled.

Grim is confused, but still went along anyway.

"We got the good stuff~! Woah–" Ace stopped in his tracks with a slightly opened jaw.

"Prefect.... Did something happened? Your cheeks are a little bit swollen." Deuce asks in concern.

"I got stung by a big bad bug." The amnesiac said in indifference.

"We also met the caretaker....? Though he literally punched a student." The monster said.

"Wha–?!" The duo was stunned.

"Tell me all about it." Ace demands.
________________________________

[Cafeteria – Kitchen]

"Welcome back–" Trey welcomes them.

Deuce bows as he went passed the greenhead to look inside the fridge.

"I think this is a good chunk." The bluenette said as he showed a medium sized block of ice.

"Yea yea, hurry up and give it to the prefect." The ginger held out his hand for Deuce to pass the ice.

Ace wraps the ice with a cloth, most likely his handkerchief and give it to Yuuga.

"Put it to your swollen cheek for 20 minutes." The ginger instructed.

"Gosh, what happened?" The greenhead suddenly ask in concern.

"Yuuga got punched by the garden caretaker." Grim simplify it.

Trey was silent for a while. "You mean, the ghost caretaker? Because there's no way." The greenhead denied.

"No? That guy had lion ears and is definitely a person." Yuuga explain.

"Our school rarely hires living staff besides teachers or clerks. The majority of the school staff are ghosts." Trey said.

Wait what?

"The person who punched you most likely is a student. You should report assault to teachers...." The senior advised.

"Uh–huh. Then, the teachers are going to make them shake hands and forgive each other like nothing happened. Yea, no thanks." Ace retorts.

The amnesiac sighs. "The nurse was absent and we can't use the infirmary without permission. So yea, sorry for bringing the problem here."  Yuuga apologize.

"I'm not gonna ask what you did, but I'm glad it's not a very serious injury." Trey said with a small smile.

"You can sit tight, we can do all the work." Deuce said with a pat on their  shoulder.

The amnesiac nods. But isn't the most troublesome part about making the tart is to preen the chestnuts?

Imagine peeling, roast 300 individual chestnuts ....

I'm kinda glad I got punched.

Good luck, folks.
_________________________________

[57 minutes later....]

"Puahhhh–!! Finally that's the last of them!" Ace let out a long breath.

"My arms are about to fall off..." Deuce mumbles.

"Eh? That's all? Too bad, I only got to peel 10 of them..." The amnesiac pouts.

"YOU got to peel 10, I was peeling at least 100 of them!!" The ginger complains.

"That's right! You did the least work around here!" Grim complains frustratingly.

Yuuga shrugs while sticking out their tongue. 'Sucks to be you guys~!'

"Now now, all the effort you guys did is going to be in this tart. So pat yourselves in the back." Trey said as he took the peeled chestnuts to another counter.

The greenhead rolled up his sleeves. "Next, we mix butter and sugar into the chestnut paste and add the special ingredients.... Oyster sauce." Trey smirks.

"OYSTER SAUCE?!" The Heartslabyul yelled simultaneously.

"Oyster sauce?" The amnesiac muttered as they touch the rim of the opened sauce and taste it.

"Pleegh! Its salty... This is going into the mont blanc..?" Yuuga turned to Trey with disbelief in their eyes.

"Yep. The savoriness of oysters add depth and richness to the cream. I use this : Walrus–brand young oyster sauce!" Trey said as he took the oyster sauce from Yuuga's hands.

"Y'know, all the best bakers use it in their tarts..." The greenhead stated.

"Really? But isn't Oyster sauce like, super salty?" Deuce asks.

"Some people put chocolate in their curry, so it might be the same concept..." Ace speculated.

"EH–??" The amnesiac certainly have never heard anything like that at all. They really have been missing out.

"Ahaha! It's a joke, oyster sauce don't belong in sweets!" The greenhead laughs.

"Screw you! You say it with a straight face too!" Ace scoffs at the senior.

"If you take the time to think about it, you'd probably figure it out. Don't accept things without a healthy amount of skepticism, better study up." Trey gave his wisdom to the freshmen.

Maybe Trey is correct. It might be far more difficult for the amnesiac navigate through the perils of modernity,

But they'll get through it, right?

"Okay, let's add the whip cream.... Ah." Trey said as he held the whipped cream container.

"What's wrong?" Ace asks.

"You guys gathered too many chestnuts and we may have overdone it with the chestnut paste." Trey pauses.

"I don't think we have enough cream to mix in." The greenhead sighs.

"Then, I'll go and buy some. Is it sold in the school store?" Deuce offer.

"The school store sell almost everything so its probably there. Can I ask you to pick some other things as well?" Trey asks.

Deuce nods. "Okay, I need 2 cartons of milk, a dozen eggs, aluminium cups and 5 cans of fruit." The senior listed.

The bluenette quickly types it in his phone. "Alright, I do need some help with the carrying though. Does anyone want to help me?" Deuce turns to his peers

"Let this guy go, he barely does anything other than sitting around looking stupid." Grim glared at Yuuga.

"You're just jealous I got princess treatment~" The amnesiac boasts as that comment was directed to everyone in that room

Ace burst a vein. "Your face be looking punchable today." The ginger eye twitched.

"Your pants be yearning to be pulled down~♡" Yuuga eyed at the lower bottom of the ginger.

Ace unconsciously holds his belt, as if protecting his pride from this.... Pervert, defiling his sacred weapon.

"Let us go~!" The amnesiac pushed Deuce out of the door and leave for the shop.

"Stay safe out there!"

_________________________

[School store–Mister S's Mystery shop]

"Hello, can I– Woah... This shop is wild. It has crystal skull, grimoires and I don't even know what animal is this?!" Deuce pointed at a spirit jar.

Everything in this shop is so out of pocket. There's no way a store like this had something basic as milk and eggs... Or do they?

"Hey, lost little imps! How fare you today~? Welcome to Sam's mystery shop! What can I do for you?" The shop owner suddenly appears out of nowhere.

"Do you need a charm from an uncharted island? Mummy from an ancient? Or how about some cursed tarot cards?~" The dark man hovers around his customers as he presents the items, in a magic trick-like show.

"N–none of those, actually!" Yuuga utters. Which made the man stop, and leans to the amnesiac.

"Then, what is it you wanted?" He asks. "Uhm, we'd like things from this list please." The bluenette showed the list of items in his phone to the shop keeper.

"What's this? Whip cream and eggs and...... Quite the sacchariferous list! If I may, I'll get it for you!" The shop keeper said as Deuce lent his phone for the man to do his job.

"So they actually sold normal stuff...." The tan student suspire.

"Its surprising, isn't it?" A voice came out of the dark.

A ghost?! The first years turns to the source voice.

It belongs a feminine looking guy, with rooted blue hair. Red eyes, with a single earring hanging on his right ear.

"Uh– do you work here?" Deuce asks. The blue hair boy laughs. "Me? Working with Sam?! I wish! But I'm just a regular here."

(A/N : I just wing the earring color and everything else in this illustration ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯)

"Are you an upperclassmen?" Yuuga asks.

"That's right, I'm a..... Second year.." the upperclassman seem to drawled his words.

"To think I've been with them for a year...... " He mumbles as he sighs to himself.

"Sana!" A voice called from the back. It was Sam with all the items Deuce requested.

"Sam–san, I'll be buying this please." The rooted blue hair boy said as he put his items on the counter.

"Will these be going to Monstro Lounge tab or...?" Sam asks.

"Nope, personal use." Sana said as he pulled out his wallet.

The junior pays for his items as he bid the shop keeper and the first years goodbye.

"Come back again, little imp~!" Sam yelled out. Now, its time for the other customer service.

"That's his name? Sana is such a strange name...." The bluenette commented.

"Well, that's what you get for being the middle child, he says. Honestly, he had changed so much from last year." The shop keeper remarks.

"I guess friends can change you... For the better or– for the worst– is all apart of a spinning tale called fate!" Sam sang as he packed the items.

"That will be 10.88, please." The dark man said as he handed the bag of items.

The first years paid for the items and went back to the cafeteria.

______________________

[Main street – side street]

"That shop was crazy.... But in a cool way!" Yuuga turns to the bluenette as they said that.

"I suppose you took the words out of my mouth like that." Deuce smiles.

"That looks heavy, Yuuga. Do you want me to hold it for you?" The bluenette suggested.

"It is, but I'll take the eggs if you're carrying all the heavy stuff." The amnesiac bargains.

"Sounds good." Deuce agreed. They switched items as the other carry heavy tins and cartons of milk. The latter carried eggs and cups.

"This really reminds me the time where my mom and I during limited sales, we always get things more than we listed."

"So, I ended up carrying all the stuff while she...... only carries her purse." The bluenette looked away in defeat.

"Pft–Ahahaha!" The amnesiac suddenly laughs. Deuce face displays pouty manner.

"It's not funny! Those were very hard times, I tell you!" He said, bashfully trying to get his point across.

Yuuga tries their best to contain their laughter. "I'm sorry! I just find it funny you were thrown to a pile of stuff and getting buried by it."

The image of a tiny Deuce saying 'help me' as he drowns inside a pile of grocery items.

The bluenette face soften as he glanced at the giggling tan student. It makes the spade boy realise many not–so–great things happened today yet,

It managed to leave an impression of how much resilience the Ramshackle prefect hold.

Would be nice if his mother had a son just like Yuuga?

Someone who wouldn't make her cry. A son who's smart enough and somehow finds a place around the crowd.

Deuce usually doesn't think of these self–deprecating thoughts as it will affect his studies. 

He's trying to make his mother proud. But then again, he'd like to have more resilience to achieve his goal.

Especially, to get rid of doubtful thinkings like those.

The amnesiac certainly had resilience but without determination, it held no value.

Then, it would just be stubborn–ness and Deuce saw right through it.

"But, helping around the house is pretty great! It makes you a nice son..." Yuuga said in a longing tone.

"Actually...... that's not true at all. I always make my mom–" Then, a person seems to bump(shove)  directly to the bluenette.

Deuce lost his balance and tripped as bringing along the amnesiac down to the ground as well.

"I'm sorry–" The bluenette turned to back to see the eggs were smashed and broken into pieces in the bag.

"The eggs....." The amnesiac suspire. "Hey! Watch it– hm? Oh– what the fuck....." The person who purposefully bumps into them is none other than the bastards from the Cafeteria.

"You're the bastard who bust the yolk and stole my plate of carbonara!" He says.

"Its you guys again, you can't seem to catch a break!" The delinquent's friend peered over.

"Its all because you didn't take your carbonara with you while you ran away like a coward!" The amnesiac spat.

The delinquent kicked the tan student's sides, which made them hurl in pain.

"Make sure to say that at my eye level, asshole!" The delinquent said. "Yuuga!" The bluenette came close to the amnesiac.

"Ugh, that hurts! But I'm good." The tan student grin sheepishly at Deuce.

'Count to 3 in your head, Deuce. There's no need for violence.' The bluenette thought to himself as he stood up and stride to the delinquent.

"You're the ones who dart us into the corner, you guys pick a fight over an egg, you destroyed half of our eggs and..." The bluenette pauses.

"You assaulted my friend." The spade boy's tone was firm and serious, the sort of burning fury from his voice.

"So you're saying its my fault?" The delinquent question the bluenette, obviously not taking accountability for his actions.

"I am, please reimburse us for the eggs and apologize to the chicken as well my friend." Deuce said civilly.

"Man, you're making a big deal outta eggs. Also, you ought to teach your folk to not be stupid." The student remarks.

"What." The bluenette mumbled.

"The stupid eggs haven't touched the ground yet right? They still edible, so quit whining." The delinquent continues.

"You should thank us for saving the trouble cracking them! Hahaha!" The friend laughs.

"That ain't funny...."

"Eh?"

"I said, THAT AIN'T FUNNY–!! You don't get to call my eggs stupid! You don't get to call anythin' STUPID!" The bluenette yelled out.

"Those eggs may have not been chicks but they were gonna make some delicious tart!" Deuce continue to yell.

The spade boy grabbed the guy by the collar. "DO YOU GET IT?! DO YOU?!"

"WHA– w–what's with this guy!?" One of the delinquent said.

"You owe me 6 eggs and a kick to the stomach. If ain't gonna pay for em, I'll make sure to that this'll hurt." The spade boy declared as he cracked his knuckles.

"Buckle up." Deuce threatened menacingly.

To be continued.....
_____________________________________

Happy late Eid al–Adha!! 🐄

But like always thank you for reading this chapter, here the usual memes🫶🫶

Anyways bye bye🥰🥰

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

26.6K 1.2K 26
[Malleus Draconia x reader] Y/N of House Umbra has a strange unique magic. It splits her into two people, one with power over the light that comes fr...
44.3K 2K 43
Lucien Valentin, a self-proclaimed outcast, is now trying to expand his none-existing social circle. It's not too late to start socializing now that...
10.8K 146 54
There was 3 teenage girls that are best friends and living in New York City, but got into another world. A 15 1/2 year old girl named June Willows ha...