The music in him

By bubbly_writter

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪ 𝙰 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 ℕ𝕠 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝔸𝕌 Izuku Midoriya was a sunshine, a ray of light to w... More

-A special introduction-
- Stalkers -
- Welcome to the band -
- Friends -
- Am I Gay Quiz -
- First time together -
- Secrets -
- Trust -
- running after you -
- sing with us -
- Past -
- Dream -
- Amusement park -
- Alcohol -
- Kimono shopping -
- Turn of events -
- Boyfriends -
- Back to school -
- Music Industry 101 -
- Goodbye -
- Epilogue -

-Secrets-

1.2K 39 17
By bubbly_writter

The viridian boy had run to school early in the morning, hoping to not bump into anyone. Once passed the UA gates he rushes inside and immediately hides in the music room, closing the door behind him with a long sigh of relief. That was his routine, his excuse to his teachers was that he needed a peaceful place to study before school hours. Which most days wasn't a lie since he was studying the whole time. After that, he would run to the classroom just before the last bell rang.

Today he was studying for biology, he had a test in third period so he couldn't risk falling behind. His grades were the only thing that reassured his mother that he was truly alright.

What he failed to notice was the trio hiding in one of the cubicles looking at the humming teen.
"Man whore my ass, he's just a fucking Nerd." Katsuki mocks just loud enough for the two to hear.
They nodded in agreement and frowned looking at the boy hitting his head against his notebook. He was mumbling but they couldn't hear properly.

"Creepy.." Kaminari mumbled looking at the teen scribble down things in his notebook.

They hear the clicking of the door open and they look to see two students enter grinning at Izuku. The boy quickly threw everything in his bag. "Come on! Stop playing hard to get I wanna see how good you really are~" The blue haired boy, who just entered, says in a seductive way that send Izuku in a panicking state.
"No thank you! Have a nice day!" Izuku bows slightly before going to jump out the window like the day prior but it was locked. "No. No. No-" Izuku was internally panicking, the window was always unlocked so who locked it!?

The trio in the cubicle felt bad, they had locked the window earlier since they wanted to talk to Midoriya without him escaping again but they're plan was back firing.

"Awwn come on baby boy, it's fate, just come on so we can move on with our day~" He coos walking up to Izuku and the greenette panicked kicking him in the guts and running out but the other boy caught him and pinned him to a wall making the smaller boy go back in a more panicked state.

"Stop that!" He yells squirming in the grip of the assaulter.
"Not until we get what we want." He insists being more threatening this time.

Kirishima was the first to react and came out pushing the guy off. "Cut it you fucking assholes. Leave before I beat you myself." He warns keeping a firm hold on the boy's shoulder.
The guy nodded before grabbing his friend and running out.

Izuku sighed bowing. "Thank you, I forgot my stun gun so I was pretty hopeless-" He laughs nervously while taking a step back. Kirishima grins ear to ear.
"Anytime little dude! I'm Kirishima by the way, sorry yesterday I didn't mean to scare you off-" He declared apologetically.
"I knew you looked familiar but don't worry, if anything, I'm the one who's sorry! I'm just not used to talking normally to people so I just got scared and all. I should have known you weren't necessarily mean since I noticed Hizashi with you but I only just realized. Wait- Hizashi he's going to tell my mom- Wait- Hizashi.." Izuku started mumbling but looked panicked at the red head.
"Please tell me you didn't hear me yesterday!" Izuku pleads any god that could exist that no one heard him the day before. He sounded so bad, if it was nice then maybe it wouldn't be as embarrassing, but yesterday he sounded like a freaking tractor! (That's what he thought at least..)

"Hey Midobro, sorry but we did, that's why we wanted to speak to you." He admits making the greenette want to disappear.
"Ehhhh- W-what is it? A-and um.. W-What do y-you mean 'we'?" He questions nervously.
"Me and my crew, the two guys that were here yesterday!" He answers pointing the cubicle where he could see two blonds making him want to cry.

"Eehhhh-" He looked at him in complete confusion. "As long as it's not for beating up or weird unholy services I'm listening." He says jokingly but still passing a point, keeping a good meter distance from them.

"Don't worry bro, we're too manly for that!" Eijiro does a proud thumbs up.
"Right. Umm.." Izuku just stood there unsure of what to do. "What are your names? I'm sorry I live in a hole, I have no clue who you are-" He admits embarrassed.

"True! I'm Eijiro Kirishima, the blond over there is Denki Kaminari and the other one is Katsuki Bakugo!" He answers as Izuku repeats the names in his head trying to remember them.

"Okay, well I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you." He smiles calmly as he looked at them. "So..? What did you want to talk about exactly?" He asks seeing he wasn't saying anything.

"We're searching for a lead singer to join our band and we'd really like if it could be you." Kaminari explains and Izuku's face goes pale.
"What? No! I'm sorry I think you guys would be better off with someone else. You guys might just dig your grave if you were to have me. Also I stopped performing a while back." Izuku bows apologetically.

"Better? Dude you're literally have the voice of an angel!" Kirishima tries to cheer him up.

"You must be mistaking me for someone else, I sound like a rooster at 5 am!" Izuku laughs at his own comparison.

"You're the idiot who literally jumped out a window to run from us?" Bakugo asks mockingly making Izuku blush from embarrassment. "Then yeah, we got the good guy."

Right on cue the bell rings making Izuku let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for the offer but I'll have to refuse. Maybe try the chorus club? I'm sure someone could fit your standards! Have a nice day!" Izuku runs out of the room leaving the trio dumb founded.

The two blonds join Kirishima confused. "Mr. Yamada wasn't kidding that he was going to be a hard one to crack." The red head says in a long sigh.

The three took their stuff and started walking to class together.
"I mean we could try the club he was talking about but I doubt we'll find someone better." Kaminari admits in a long sigh.

Kirishima nods in agreement as they look at Bakugo who was walking with a frown.
"That idiot dares to refuse!? Anyone should be begging to be in the same group as me!" Katsuki complains annoyed making the two sigh loudly. Of course that's what he'd be thinking about.. they both think as they look at Bakugo.

They both enter by the high door of class 1-A and are kinda surprised to see a tuft of green hair.
"Wait, he's in our class?" Denki asks confused.
"Glad to see you have functional eyes and a brain cell Dunce Face." Katsuki says sarcastically.

They go surround Katsuki's desk to talk as they give discret glances at the freckled teen who was scribbling in his notebook and mumbling incoherent words.

"How did we never notice him!? He's literally right behind you!" Kirishima questions as he looks at Bakugo.
"I don't know, I feel kinda bad now." Kaminari admits as he looks at him and then at his friends.
"Why? He's just another extra." Katsuki responds shrugging his shoulders.
"Not you dude, you barley acknowledge us, but me and Denki are like, super social, do you get the problem?" Kirishima questions also feeling guilty.
"Then talk to him." Katsuki shrugs not wanting to hear them rent out about it eternally.

They both nod but just as they were going to talk to him, the bell rings.
"We'll try after class." Kirishima says determined and Kaminari agrees.

♪ꨄ♫ꨄ♪

The moment the bell announcing the end of class rang, Kirishima gets up to get to Midoriya's desk but it was already empty.

"What the-" Kirishima looks to see a mop of green hair flee out of the class.
"Come on! We'll go find him!" Kaminari says loudly as him and Kirishima run after him to catch up, leaving Katsuki behind.

Katsuki sighs loudly as he puts his things away. Why are they so minded on talking to that idiot? I mean yeah he can sing and we might never find someone else like that but he isn't that special right? He's just extremely good and no one could compare.. that's when Katsuki understood the why.

He curses under his breath as he walked out of the classroom irritated. You want to find a loner, think like a loner.

Katsuki stomped his way to the roof cursing every word in the book all the way there.
He swings the door open finding the boy playing on an online launchpad on his tablet and drinking juice at the same time. He was humming and tapping different touches.

Seeing that he wasn't spotted he hid from the boy still close enough to hear him.
"If I leave you on a bad note, leave you on a sad note, guess it means I'm buying lunch that day." He sings with a small smile before freezing as he looked down ashamed, like he just realized what he was doing.

He closes his IPad and takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry Toshi.. I wish I could make you proud but.. you should be the one here, not me." He sniffles looking at the sky. "I'm a lost cost.. Speaking to the sky expecting a response." He laughs dryly.
Katsuki was going to leave, he was nuts, that guy was an other level of weirdo.

"Oh and scare people off, which seems to work pretty well." Izuku laughs looking at Katsuki wiping his tears quickly. "You're Kacchan Bakugo, right?" Izuku asks trying to recall the morning's interaction. "Wait no Katsuki! Katsuki Bakugo!" He corrects himself blushing from embarrassment making the blond scoff.

Bakugo walks in a more visible angle since he was still half hidden. "So you're a depressed weirdo? A real Deku." Katsuki points out with a mocking smirk making Izuku look away sadly.
"I wouldn't say depressed.. But would it make you and your two friends stop following me around if I was?" Izuku jokes nervously.
"Yeah right, we need a fucking singer and it's going to be you." Katsuki says firmly as he shoves his hands in his pockets irritated.

Izuku just looks down anxiously, he didn't want to sing or play ever again.. He played one full song in over two years, he wasn't ready.
"What could be drastic enough to make you want to fucking quit!?" Katsuki questions confused and irritated.

Izuku stays silent as he places his things in his bag avoiding the blond. "Answer me damnit! Does it have to do with your mentor?" Katsuki persists and at the mention of the mentor Izuku freezes. "So I'm right." Katsuki says with a proud smirk. "I know he died two years ago but shouldn't you continue playing as his only pupil? Continue his legacy and shit?" Katsuki continues but Izuku just looks at him with no emotions, just numbness. It was almost scary considering that it was the same guy as earlier, like he didn't have the energy to smile anymore.

"Not when I'm the reason he died." Izuku whispers just loud enough for the blonde to hear before leaving the roof.

Katsuki just blinked a couple time processing it before going after the viridian boy and grabbing his arm.
"What do you fucking mean Deku? I doubt an idiot like you could do something that dramatic. He was in a car crash, with.." Katsuki freezes doing the links.

Izuku turns to face him but still looking down, his hair covering his eyes.
"I was the kid with him, he was bringing me to perform and he died to save me.. I'm the reason he died.." Izuku says under his breath. "So can you let go now?" Izuku asks pleadingly.

Katsuki scoffs pulling him back outside.
"First off, no one tells me what to fucking do and second. The reason he died was because of a drunk bastard who took the wheel. Both of you would have died if he didn't take the decision." Katsuki explains annoyed. Izuku smiles slightly.
"Thanks Bakugo but my answer is the same." Izuku repeats himself with a sad smile, his hair still covering his eyes.

Katsuki sighs discouraged. "Give me someone better in this school then you that could take the place, name one and we'll let you be." Katsuki asserted.
"Ochako Uraraka, she's not that bad, Shoto Todoroki is also very good, he's the son of Endavour, the number one singer on the billboard at the moment. There's Tenya Iida and also-" He stops talking seeing Katsuki laugh.
"These low life's ain't stepping one foot on the same stage as us. We take the best and that's final, we ain't going down because we were desperate." Katsuki says firmly.

Izuku chuckles sadly. "You're the insisting type Bakugo and it's an admirable trait but I think there's other places you could look for because I'm not the best." Izuku points out. "I'm just a fatherless faggot so, you'll just go down with me on your crew, sorry." He whispers pulling his wrist away and walking out for good this time.

Katsuki was left dumbfounded, has he just stood there, unable to go stop him again. He took out his phone looking up the accident, it had happened about 2 years before.

———

Death of the artist All Might after a brutal accident caused by a intoxicated driver.

The number one star, All Might, has died July 20th at 2:35 PM after an intoxicated driver hit his car.

According to witnesses the famous singer would have been driving and was accompanied with a middle school boy, it is believe that he was his pupil.

The driver was going to hit the passager side until the singer drifted the car as an attempt to avoid collision but by doing so, the vehicle went off the route crashing in a construction site. A pillar fell onto the car prisoning both the driver and the passenger. Police report confirm that the passager was the most injured and had to be prioritized because he was unconscious.

The fire department have made a public apology for not taking the right precautions causing the already unstable pillar to crush the vehicle.

The death of the singer All Might was declared on the spot. The kid has been saved successfully and is now being treated, still in critical condition and in a coma, no more information will be revealed to the public for confidentiality reasons.

We hope that the legend, All Might, may rest in peace and condolences to the friends and family of this legend who died being a hero.

———

Katsuki actually almost feels bad for Midoriya, it wasn't his fault but it is understandable that he might think it was.

"BakuBro! We've been looking for you, can you help finding Midoriya?" A red head asks seeing the blonde from afar.

"Let him be, we'll need a different way to get to him. We should talk to that loud ass teacher of ours." Katsuki growls as he started to walk away leaving the two others confused.

Turns out that nerd isn't hoping that someone would save him like shitty hair did. He doesn't seem to think he is worth saving.. Katsuki though letting out a loud sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Always By Hawks

Fanfiction

53K 1.7K 24
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read the origina...
153K 4K 25
Welcome to my first story! Read if you want! Probably a lot of mistakes!This is a no quirks au, so UA is a normal school. Izuku Midoriya was a huge n...
151K 1.4K 18
Keziah Lim was the innocent and beautiful woman. May isang kapatid na babae na si Analiza Lim her half sister. Lumaki ng daddy lang ang kasama at ang...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC