🖤💛Murder drone Oneshots 💛�...

By XxRiapopxX

A collection of Oneshots made by me! (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠) I will write plenty of short stories here if I cannot write... More

Request page! (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
[Communication] •~SD-N x WD!Reader~•
[Comforting] •~WD! Tessa x Reader~•
[Human things] •~SD-N x WD!Reader~•
[Too kind!] •~SD-N x WD! Reader~•
[Goodnight] •~SD-V x Human! Reader~•

[Too slow] •~J x Male! Human! reader~•

5.3K 43 97
By XxRiapopxX

Oneshot type: Lemon/Smut

Requested by: ZaneManetu

Reader's pronouns: He/Him/His

Warning: Vulgar words, S E X, A bit of Degrading, Penis in Vagina sex, Tongue kissing

Raishu: "For all my J simps out there- Also my first ever smut oneshot-"

Keywords:

Y/N = Your name

––––––––––————

"Hah~ You're so slow."
.
.
.
.

After the blast causing all life of Copper-9 to perish, it has been a bit uneasy for the parent company of JcJenson ever since, with the worker drones now being free and doing as they please on that exo-planet. The founder didn't seem to like that idea of having their property set loose.

The experts and technicians are now paid to come up with a design with their current worker drones to eradicate the others or as your superior calls them, "Glitches". You see absolute no threat to the innocent worker drones on that exo-planet. It's almost like you feel pity for them. But that isn't what you're paid to do. You're being paid to test out the current models for disassembly drones.

Your office is as messy as ever. You did not bother to clean up ever since your boss had piled up more work on you, seeing as you seem to be the most efficient employee when it comes to working...when you're only working for the pay and how it distracts you from your current problems of being a lonely fool.

Your desk is piled up in folders of designs for the male and female disassembly drones your boss approved of. You knew he's a sick pervert and maybe expecting something different this time. The last time he approved of worker drones having vaginas, dicks and boobs, he got major backlash from some people.

The one thing that surprised you the most is how he was able to not get in trouble for it... You guess that with all his power and money, he can get away with it. A sigh left from your mouth as you walked over to your messy desk and sat down on a swivel chair. It wasn't a nice sight to see but you're at least grateful you're given a medium sized office that's made with hard materials other than the last job you had. Your last job was a nightmare, lots of rodents crawling in the small spaces, the paint was peeling off the walls and it was just fuckin' gross...

Just the thought of your old job made you cringe at the experience, but now it's not the time for that. You need to get back to work. Another deep sigh left your lips as you picked up the folder file and began to flip through the pages.

And of course you aren't impressed at all... That perverted bastard of a boss you know approved of genitals to the disassembly drones as well. G R E A T. You groaned as you pinched the bridge of your nose.

"That..motherfucker– You know what... I'm just not going to bother. He's the boss and could easily fire me if I dare interrupt whatever he's planning."

You groaned before flipping through the pages to move onto the female disassembly drone designs. The designs consist of the regular model but with a few tweaks of having a taller body, given new limbs and... Genitals. They even implemented medium sized breasts for the female gender along with a vagina that can be used to satisfy the male employees if they are allowed to be kept a while longer before departing them to hunt down those worker drones.

You weren't sure if this...really was appropriate for the company. But your superior already had it approved as you began to pick up one of the JCjenson branded pens and wrote down onto a document of approval and is willing to test out the model once it is complete.

——————————————————

It has been a month after the approval of the disassembly drone designs. You are currently in the testing room, sipping on your second cup of coffee while scrolling through your phone. You had finished testing out the efficiency of the male disassembly drones, you are only waiting for the female gender to arrive for examination.

The room you are currently in, consists of bulletproof walls and glass. It is a large white room along with some tools fit for examination purposes. There is a coffee table in the middle of the room with two comfortable seats across each side as you occupied one of the seats.

You heard a noise coming from the doorway as you turned off your device and stuffing it in your pocket as you placed the cup of half drunk coffee down onto the glass table. The doorway had opened, revealing what you assumed to be the new female model for disassembly drones.

She is taller than the worker drones, that's for sure. She has longer legs and arms, a more pronounced body figure along, white hair that is tied into pigtails along with some neatly cut bangs that is lightly swept onto her right, She has yellow eyes on her visors rather than the regular white, A headband that is stuck onto her head that also had five bulbs filled with nanites, and lastly, she has a long tail with a tube similar to ones of an injection but filled with nanites.

You think she looks quite cute. This is the first time you've seen the newer model for the female disassembly drone and it left you speechless. The female is only wearing a towel around her chest as the company could not have any available clothes for her just yet unless she passed the examination stage to prevent wastage of clothing material on failed robots.

The pigtail haired drone walked over to the coffee table and sat across from you. She sat down in a proper manner with her back straight and hands on her lap. "I'm Serial Designation J. It's uh, nice to meet you."

Her voice is pleasing to hear since it sounded stern... A potential leader indeed. Maybe she can be the co-leader of the first disassembly drone group, you'll have to take note of that to the technicians and higher ups. "I assume you're gonna be the one in charge of this examination?" The female said in a nonchalant tone, she's neither nervous or scared.

Her words are formed into proper sentences and questions. It's quite impressive how she is different from the other male disassembly drone. Serial Designation N was it? He is mostly nervous, scared and confused on what's going on when I kept telling him the details. I would be confused as well if my body was ever transferred to a newer version without any clue what's going on. I feel almost sympathetic for the poor guy.

"Sooo, are you just going to stare at me?" You snapped out of your thoughts as you shake your head and fixed your gaze onto the female disassembly drone who has her legs crossed and eyebrow raised on her visor. "A-Ah, sorry. I just... Got lost in thought. But, yes I am the one who will be examining you today." You cleared your throat as you began walking over to the small table with the tools appropriate for the examination process.

The female only smirked in a reply before tapping her finger onto the comfortable seat. You brought out a clipboard and a branded pen, walking towards the female and sitting down beside her. From a closer look, she looks quite adorable and her body is...safe to say well more pronounced.

"Alright then, J. Please cooperate with me once we start the procedure."

"No problemo, boss." She gave a thumbs up as we began the procedure.

——————————————————

It was an hour and thirty minutes into the procedure. You did the exact same thing with J as you did with her male counterpart. She was more cooperative and confident than the male, I can give her that. But she can be a bit bossy when it came to her attitude from time to time on how slow I am at taking notes and getting the tools ready.

You jot down all the important notes of J about her abilities, possible skills and talents in working with a squad or group. You sat down across from the disassembly drone who is blowing bubbles connected inside her arm. You look up from your clipboard and pen as you gaze at the pigtail haired drone.

"We only need to do one more procedure before we end this examination." You sighed before placing the clipboard down onto the coffee table. "Though, it would be... Kind of awkward for the two of us."

"Oh? And what's that?" She stated while looking up at you instead of her bubbles, retracting it to go back to her normal hand.

"It's to have sexual intercourse in analyzing your uhm...genitalia." You cleared your throat, trying your best to at least hide the fact that you've never only done it a few times before with women however, it's quite different especially when you're doing it with a robot like some kind of sentient Fleshlight.

"That seems easy enough! Afterall, you'll do most of the work~" The female cooed while crossing her legs with a shit eating smirk planted on her face. Why that little... Anyway, you began to hesitate a little as you look down to your pants.

"What? Never fucked anyone before?" She stated in teasing tone while snickering as she rested her cheek onto the palm of her metal hand.

You groaned in annoyance before dropping your pen onto the floor, walking towards her and taking off the towel wrapped around her pronounced figure. "Just so you know, I have a bit of experience with this type of shit. Don't underestimate me, J." You said in a stern and strict manner as you bend the disassembly down onto the glass coffee table, being able to see a full view of her soaking wet entrance.

"Damn... You already got wet?" You chuckled as you start zipping your pants down to release your half hardened cock. "Cute." It seems like the female stiffened as she was firmly bent down onto the glass table, her silicon like medium sized breasts pressing against the glass. She let out a soft gasp at the action you have done.

"Don't...say such things like that.." small blush lines on her visor appeared which isn't much visible to you as you were behind her. You can tell she was annoyed in a good way. You smirked at the sight of her, being bent down onto a table, gripping onto the glass to keep herself steady, embracing herself for what will happen.

"You should really show me some respect, J. I am your superior afterall..." Your voice was a bit husky and soothing to the ears. You placed a single digit onto her wet folds as she lets out a small mewl of pleasure. You began massaging her sopping wet heat, causing the drone to whimper at the contact of her pussy to your singular finger.

She tried her best to bite down any more noises from her lips. Goddamn the company for making her genitals this sensitive. She looked back at you with arousal while you only smirked as you began to use your thumb to rub circles onto her clit. The said disassembly drone gasped a bit from the contact, encouraging you to tease her more.

Two digits had now rubbed across her sticky and well lubricated pussy while your thumb continues to tease her sensitive clit. You let out a low chuckle before leaning close to her and whispering. "What's the matter? Where is that bossy girl I knew just a few minutes ago? Am I too slow for you?" You let out a small laugh before letting the two digits fall and replacing it with your hardened cock, grazing against her pussy while you play with her perked up clit.

J on the other hand was trying her best not respond to such teasing from a human...let alone her superior. A few whimpers had escaped her mouth just when she felt something stiff and hard pressed up against her soaking wet pussy. She cursed a few under her breath on how can the company be so cruel on adding such sensitive nerves on their genitals.

Once the female's clit has been stimulated enough, You took away your thumb from pressing against the bud as you worked on taking your pants off. You took off your bottoms as your hardened cock sprung out of it. You lined the tip to her slit as you slowly pushed yourself in, earning a moan from J.

You grunted in satisfaction, her pussy walls clenching around your shaft as you start to piston yourself in and out of her entrance at a slow pace. The pigtail haired drone moaned from the friction of your cock against her silicone walls. "Fuck... you're so tight." You groaned as you slowly thrust into her. Each new thrust giving a visible indentation of your cock through her body.

You continue thrusting your lower region down onto hers as she lets out more moans as her breath hitched from the contact. Your grin only became bigger as that was a signal for you to go fast and ruin her tight pussy. J started to moan out your name... A mantra of your name being called out as you thrust deeper and faster inside the disassembly drone.

The individual leaned forward to take a hold of J's hips as you dug your nails onto the silicone like feeling before placing another hand down onto her entrance to play with her stimulated clit. Your thumb began to circle around it, flicking it from side to side as J let out a shaky moan, stopping her from her mantra of moans. 

"Y-Y/N...!" She lamented as her fingers dug more onto the glass table. You snickered at her current action before tracing small kisses along her back up to her neck, sending the female to a state of euphoria. Each kiss and thrust being given to her, had slowly tighten the coil in her body.

J's body couldn't handle such length of your member. The female is so close to an orgasm until you suddenly pull back, the hot and hardened cock leaving her entrance. She looked back at you with a pout as you only chuckled at the frustrated robot. You motioned for her to lay down on the seat which she gladly obliged on doing.

"You're such a tease..." The pigtail haired drone said in an annoyed tone as she pouts. She looks so adorable like that as you start to hover on top of her. You hauled over her legs to be now resting above your shoulders to get a good angle of your partner's stimulated entrance.

You perfectly aligned your tip by her pussy, slowly inserting the tip inside. Another soft moans escaped from J as you leaned forward and pressed your lips against hers. Causing her to jolt a bit from the sudden lip to lip contact, which she let her virtual eyelids fall and give into the kiss. The two kissed passionately for a few moments before you licked her bottom lip, asking for permission which J agreed to, allowing your tongue to pass through her lips and explore the cavern of her mouth.

Surprisingly, the taste in her mouth resembles much of a human. She tastes good, her tongue began to graze against yours. Her tongue is soft, a bit of a metallic taste and it's coated in your saliva. The two of you continue to kiss and lick each other's tongues before you started to piston in and out of her.

She yelped in between the kiss as you only chuckled, earning a huff from her. You began to spring yourself forward and out in a fast pace once more. The female under you moaned uncontrollably as you slowly pull away from her lips to take a gander at her adorable appearance.

Your hips moved at an incredible yet harsh speed as J is slowly coming back to that euphoric feeling from her pussy alone. You moaned lowly from the feeling of her walls clenching onto your shaft. Your testicles hitting her ass with each firm thrust.

Thrust after thrust, the female robot is started to whine her words. "You're such a good girl... You're a good girl for me, aren't you?" You grunted as your pace quickened, wanting to paint her walls in your seed already.

"F-Fuck...I..."

"Come on, J. Say it..."

"I'm a good girl...I'm a good girl..please I'm a good girl."

That was when you felt satisfied with her words. You pushed yourself closer to her as her knees are now beside her head, giving you a better angle to fuck her in. This new position had finally tied the knot inside J's body as she is signaling that she's about to cum. You thrust inside her faster and the two of you moaned and finally came together. Your cum painting the insides of the exhausted female disassembly drone.

The two of you panted heavily as you slowly pull your cock away from her cum filled pussy. The room had a steamy atmosphere as you helped J sit up on the comfortable cushiony seat. As the atmosphere slowly going back to normal, the two had both have their clothes on, J being wrapped in a towel around her chest as she doesn't have any available official clothes just yet.

"That was an excellent... examination." You panted while grabbing the clipboard and picked up the pen you dropped earlier to tick down the box of he final procedure.

"S-So... Will I see you again anytime soon?"

You smirked at her words as you lightly ruffle her hair.

"We will next week to see your efficiency in battle. Maybe, we can take a break and do this again sometime."

"Hah! I'll see you next time then, boss~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
199K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
213K 1.1K 196
Mature content
1.2M 57.6K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...