๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–™๐–” ๐–‰๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๏ฟฝ...

Por gollamahdish

๐–˜๐–” ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐–Š ๐–˜๐–œ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–”๐–œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–’๐–ž ๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–˜๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐–’๐–†๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”: ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‡๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–š๐–•
๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–๐–Ž๐–’
๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–‘๐–†๐–˜๐–๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐–
๐–’๐–ˆ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–๐–‰๐–†๐–ž ๐–‡๐–†๐–˜๐–
๐–œ๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐–†๐–Œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–Š๐–๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–š๐–•
๐–™๐–๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–˜
๐–๐–†๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–“'๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–†๐–‘
๐–’๐–ž ๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“-๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–˜๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰
๐–•๐–”๐–˜๐–™-๐–‡๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–š๐–•
๐–•๐–”๐–˜๐–™-๐–‡๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–š๐–• ๐–•๐–™. ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–—๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–• ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–Ž๐–— ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐–˜๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐–›๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‰๐–Š๐–Š๐–•๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–•๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–•๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–ˆ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–˜

๐–‡๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–˜

111 1 1
Por gollamahdish

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙢𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙝𝙤𝙬'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚? 𝙢𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"SOOKIE, are you going to die alone? You can't always stay single forever, you know. One day, you're going to find a soulmate. The guy you would be with for the rest of your life, you need to stop thinking about that guy you dated before," Yeona said as she sipped on her milkshake.

"Yeons, you do realize I don't have time for love right now. There's a lot of things on my mind," Eunsook replied while she slowly sipped on her milkshake trying to space herself out from the thoughts about her ex-boyfriend.

"Well, Sookie you can erase them by going on blind dates. I saw this one guy on campus that looks like he could be your type and I'm planning on setting a blind date for the both of you."

"Nah, I don't think I have the time for a blind date. It takes me all the way back~"

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

FEBRUARY 7, 2020

(3 Years Before The Present)

EUNSOOK was lying down on her bed not knowing what to do considering it was five days after her birthday when her phone started ringing. She decided to see who it was only for it to be none other than her high school best friend, Hayun. She just sighed before she started answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Eun! Guess what?"

"You got into another car accident? I'm not bailing you out this time."

"No! It's something else."

"You got us tickets for the Taylor Swift concert?"

"No! Even better! You're going on a blind date on Valentine's Day~"

"A blind date? I don't even know who I'm going on a date with. What if it's some criminal? Besides, what am I supposed to talk to that person about?"

"Relax, Eun. He's not a criminal, he's far from that."

"There's no way I'm going out on that date, not until I know who I'm going out with."

"Fine, I'll tell you. So you know how I have a job in that idol agency as a stylist?"

"Mhm-hm~"

"You see, I was planning on setting you up with one of my friends there. I already convinced him to go on that blind date and it would be a shame if you didn't go. He's a very busy man."

"Not interested. He can go fuck himself for all I care."

"Well, I was planning on having the both of you have a blind date at the newly opened ice cream parlor nearby. I heard they serve the most delicious chocolate-covered strawberry ice cream. Besides, it's a way for you to get out of your comfort zone, you can't always lock yourself in your room and watch dramas all day,"

"Fine, I'm going but it's only because of the chocolate-covered strawberry ice cream. It better be good or I'm not bailing you out of jail if you get into another car accident."

"Oh come on, Eun. Don't be like that, you'll enjoy it, I promise. How about this? I'll send you a picture of the guy so you won't be confused once you reach the ice cream parlor."

"Ok, deal. Bye, Hayun."

"Bye, Eun."

And just like that, the call ended. Not even five minutes after they just finished talking, Eunsook got a message from Hayun indicating she already sent the picture so she opened her messages to see the guy.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

drunk jailbird

so yea

if you see this guy in the ice cream parlor next week that's him

i'm pretty sure you know him from somewhere so consider yourself lucky, other girls would die to be in your place rn

that's him???

i have no clue who that is but HE IS SMOKING FINE 🔥🔥

Seen 13:01

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

EUNSOOK stared at the phone while she saw a picture of who the guy is. She didn't know his name but she knew she saw him somewhere and she has to admit, he was handsome. She assumed he'd be a model or something like that from his face alone.

That guy does look handsome but I swore I saw his face somewhere. Wait a minute...

And that moment, her memories started clicking as she remembered about the guy.

He's that model guy I saw at a store the other day. He was one of the models I think, along with like, eight other guys. How come I didn't know about this earlier? I'm so stupid. Whatever, we just have to wait for next week to see what kind of guy he really is.

Eunsook then continued lying down on her bed while she stared at the ceiling not knowing what to do considering she was going to interact with another human being she has no idea of.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"SOOKIE? Sookie!," Yeona said calling out to Eunsook who was still daydreaming about something.

"Oh, hey Yeons. What happened?" Eunsook replied realizing she just spaced out when her friend was calling her.

"You were spacing out? What were you thinking?"

"Nothing. So what were you saying?"

"Yeah, so I was planning on putting you on a blind da-"

"Now I'm going to have you stop you right there. I'm not interested in having a blind date with anyone. Considering what happened with the last blind date I had."

"What? Wait, what happened with the last blind date?"

"Well, I'm going now, my parents might be worried for me. I'll see you another time, Yeons. Bye~," Eunsook said trying to move away from the topic so that her friend won't bother her.

But before Yeona could stop her friend, she already disappeared from her sight.

Gosh, that girl is something else. I wonder what's making her act strange lately. But I still want to know what happened with that last blind date she had.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

Any thoughts on this chapter?

I'm sorry that this chapter was shorter than expected. I didn't have that many ideas about what else to write here.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...