Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

EP 78

2.3K 180 226
By Rohahatim

Hoor was sitting among the guests and had been forcing herself to bear them for a long time. She was ignoring the bitter talk between them because they had all come to visit Mustafa and there would be drama in the house if Hoor did give any reply. She didn't want that. It was very difficult for Hoor, to remain silent over any wrongdoing. But somewhere in her heart she felt that everyone saying she was very rude meant that she really was . Somewhere she had to try to control herself. Shouting or fighting every time is not the solution. After about fifteen minutes, Ahil entered the lounge and after seeing the guests sat there with his uncle.

" Insaan ko tameez ka muzahira karna chahiye ke hospital mein yun lara nah jaye woh bhi barron se, sab ke samnay hi." This taunt was told to Ahil or Hoor, Ahil could not understand. He picked up a biscuit from the front.

(A person should show distinction not to fight like this in the hospital, that too with elders, in front of everyone.)

"Haan, yeh to thik kaha aap ne, badtameezi nahi karni chahiye, khaas kar tab jab aap hospital mein hon—"Hoor made a fist at Ahil's words. rude person. Man was not worthy to do anything good for him. How did Hoor support him and now he was talking bad about her while eating biscuits. Hoor stood up without saying anything and turned to leave.

(Yes, you're right, one shouldn't be rude, especially when you're in the hospital.)

" ...aur samnay mojood shakhs pehlay hi kisi apne ko le kar fikar mand ho to baatein aur taanay baad mein day dainay chahiyn, yani kisi aur waqt ke liye rakh len, doosron ki takleef ka ehsas karna chahiye jo waqai log bilkul nahi karte. .. "

(And if the person in front of you is already worried, the words and taunts should be given later, that is, they should be kept for another time, people should feel the pain of others, which really people do not do at all.)

Hoor's steps were chained for a few moments at Ahil's words, then she moved forward and went into the room. Reaching the room, Hoor put her hand on her waist and thought about the incident outside. Finally this man did something good. Hardly, but Hoor did think a little positively of Ahil.

" Ahsaan thori rakhna tha mujhe saari zindagi ab tumhara agar kuch acha kaam kar hi liya tha tum ne to, bas isi ka badla tha. " Whether the deed was good or bad, both were reciprocated by each other. After a while, when Ahil was in the living room, he had said this. Hoor rolled her eyes.

(I didn't want your charity. Now, if you had done something good finally, it was just the payback.)

"Coffee?" Hoor showed moral distinction. Ahil had already supported her, so she felt that they should not argue for a while now. There were also guests at home, for now it was decided to spend some time in peace. There was no guarantee that the intention would be successful. Anyway, if she didn't make coffee, then she would have to go and sit among the guests. At least coffee will help for a little while. Ahil examined Hoor from head to toe, the aim was to annoy her and she was annoyed soom. At Hoor stomping her foot, Ahil nodded his head straight this time, then Hoor left the room. He could have nodded straight the first time, but his intention was never good!

" Zeher to nahi dala is mein? "

(Didn't put poison in it?)

" dil to bohat kar raha tha magar phir rehne diya. "

(Wanted to do this a lot, but then didn't.)

"itna bara compromise kaisay karliya tum ne mere liye? meri to agli saat naslen bhi tumhara yeh ahsaan nahi utaar saken gi ke tum ne meri chaye mein zeher nahi dala. .. "

(How did you compromise so much for me? Even my next seven generations will not be able to payback your favor that you did not put poison in my tea.)

"nahi piinaa to nah piyen, nahkre nah dikha ya karen faaltu mein."

(If you don't wanna drink, then don't drink, don't show me attitude.)This time Ahil took the cup without any hesitation while Hoor continued to look out of the window.

"Come with me to the lounge, I have to talk to you all, you have to be there and shut up, no arguing." Seeing Hoor opening her mouth, Ahil already ended the conversation and went to the lounge and sat among the guests, Hoor was also with him.

"You people have kept the old things in mind until now. I just didn't want to marry into the family. There is no problem with it. There can be thousands of arguments. Now you people will do the same for the rest of your life?" Hoor frowned on his words, but she remained silent. Now what was this? For the next few minutes, Ahil and the family continued to talk. Hoor just sat quietly. It was very difficult but she was successful.

" Aap us se shadi karna chahtay thay?"

(You wanted to marry her?)

Hoor reached the room and placed both hands on her waist and looked at Ahil with suspicious and stern eyes. Ahil took a deep breath. Couldn't he rest? He had just returned from the hospital, and was now exhausted. He had to rest.

" Nahi, itnay buray din nahi aaye mere." Ahil picked up his pillow and put it in place.

(No, I haven't had such bad days.)

"Then?" Hoor raised her eyebrows.

"Shayad woh mujh se karna chahti thi." Ahil shrugged. He didn't know. It was discussed among adults. He didn't know about the other side.

(Maybe she wanted me to.)

" oh. .. yani us ke itnay buray din aaye thay? kitni fuzool choice hai waisay. . duniya mein kitney hi achay log hon ge, usay bhi aap hi miley thay? sahih kehte hain waisay, gadhay par dil aajay to sahebzaade ki bhi kya hesiyat? "

(Oh... I mean, she had such bad days? What a wasteful choice. How many good people are there in the world, she found you? It is true, by the way, if you love a donkey, what's the value of a prince?)

Hoor regretfully shook her head in the negative and pitied Rabia, the daughter of Ahil's maternal uncle, while Ahil stared at her.

" mein tum jaisi bad tameez, badlihaz aur mun phatt aurat se shadi krskta tha magar kisi cousin se nahi. waisay bhi woh mujh se itni choti hai, mein hargiz us se shadi nah karta."

(I could marry a woman as rude, changeful and loud as you, but not a cousin. Anyway, she is so much younger than me, I would never marry her.) Rabia was twenty-two years old.

" Choti to mein bhi hon. " Dr. Hoor Dilawar Khan, who was sometimes twenty-five, sometimes twenty-six, sometimes twenty-seven, knew for sure that she was younger than Dr. Ahil Mustafa Malik.

(So am I.)

"Mein Umar ki baat krrha tha, dimaghi tor pay, zehni tor pay, ya aqal ki nahi. .. "

"I was talking about age, not mentally, or intellectually."

"Agar aik qatal jaaiz hota na mujhe to aaj aap ke chalisway ko bhi saal hochuka hota."

(If a murder was permissible, your chaliswa would have happened a year ago.)

<A/N: Chaliswan is ritual40 days after someone's death>

Hoor had left the room. Thanking Allah, he was lying on the bed. Now he could sleep peacefully. It was his thought.

"I never wanted to marry Ahil. I didn't want to, and neither did he. We're both happy, but you guys aren't getting over a breakup that didn't happen. You people said that I should get married, I said yes. You guys asked for him, I said yes, I don't mind if he agrees. Now, if he doesn't want to do it in the family, just end it. Does everyone here think I don't have self-respect? Or should I not accept rejection or go after a married man? The limit has been reached. And as my will is important, so is his. Ahil did not disrespect me when he refused. Everyone has the right to refuse. Yes, if Ahil had said something wrong about me, then I would have said to him too. And I have called Hoor sister-in-law from my heart, so at least no one here should think that I think anything bad. Well, now there is no such thing in your nephew, Baba, that I should sit down and mourn. I will get someone better, Even better than your nephew. And even if I don't get, I am happy in my life at present. I came here to tell you that I got a job and I am very happy, but you guys are just fighting over the same old thing." Hoor was listening to Rabia standing at a short distance from the lounge. A smile was on Hoor's face. She liked Rabia for raising her voice like this and clearing the matter. She liked confident people who spoke their mind without hesitation. Rabia left with a sad face after saying her words. She had reached the main door when she stopped at Hoor's call. Her family also called her but she had to show some attitude too.

"You're not going anywhere. Go inside and sit down. Congratulations on getting a job. I'm a little busy right now. Let's sit down and talk later." Rabia stopped when Hoor asked her to and went inside.

" Huh, shayad woh mujhe pasand karti thi, mujhe to pehlay se yaqeen tha bhala aap mein nazar kya aana tha usay? khush feham aadmi. " Ahil removed the blanket from his face. What was the problem? She was gone, why did she come back now?

(Huh, maybe she liked me, I was already sure, but what did she want to see in you?)

" Izzat barh gayi is larki ki mere dil mein. kaisay is ne apni izzat e nafs ko chuna aur apni baat samnay rakhi. hauslay se, aetmaad se !"Ahil sat up. After marrying Hoor, peaceful sleep was forbidden.

(The honor of this girl grew in my heart. How she chose her self-respect and put her words forward. With courage, with confidence!)

"Tum apna mun band rakh sakti ho?"

(Can you keep your mouth shut?)

" Nahi. mein aap ko aik baat batati hon."

(No. Let me tell you one thing.)

" lekin mein ne tum se koi baat nahi poochi. mat batao. "

(But I didn't ask you anything. Don't tell.)

" to mujhe aap ke poochnay ki nah zaroorat hai nah aap ki ijazat ki. mein ne jo bolna hai bolon gi aur aap ko sunna parre ga. .. haan, mein keh rahi thi aap ko maloom hai mein ne aap se shadi kyun kyun ki? waisay dekhen, ab aap koi achay to hain nahi, aur koi aisi khoobi to hai nahi ke jis ke liye mein sab ko inkaar karti phirti, nah mere cousins buray hain. haan thoray bohat ghalat hain, mujhe napasand bhi hon ge kuch, magar baat seedhi si yeh thi mujhe kisi bhi cousin se shadi nahi karni thi. bilkul bhi nahi. to bas phir, karli aap se. warna aap mein kuch aisa hai to nahi....Wo ek movie thi na jiska dialogue tha, agr apko ghalt aur bht ghalt main se chunna para to kia chunengy? Bs wohi kia maine."

(So I don't need you to ask or your permission. I will say what I have to say and you will have to listen. Yes, I was saying you know why I married you? By the way, you are not good, and there is no such quality for which I would deny everyone, neither are my cousins bad. Yes, there are a few wrong ones, I will also dislike some, but the point is. It was just that I didn't want to marry any cousin. Not at all. So, then, I married you.. Otherwise, you don't have anything good in you. You know there's a movie that had a dialogue if you had to choose between bad and worst, what would you choose? That's exactly what I did.)

"Batanay ka shukriya lekin mujhe yaad nahi mein ne poocha kab tha. "

(Thanks for telling me but I don't remember when I asked.)

"Whatever." Hoor scrunched her nose.

" Waisay, mera bhi yahi khayaal hai. mujhe bhi khandan mein nahi karni thi, to phir majboori thi, tum se nah karta to ammi ne intzaar nahi karna tha mazeed. is liye yeh karva ghoont piinaa para, jantay boojhty warna tum se shadi karkay apni zindagi kyun barbaad karoon ga mein. dekho, abhi bhi pachta raha hon. Is waqt sukoon ki neend chahta hon, jo agar tum se shadi nah ki hoti to soraha hota fi al haal .

(By the way, that's what I think too. I didn't want to do it in the family either, so I was forced, if I didn't do it with you, my mother didn't want to wait any longer. That's why I had to drink this bitter sip, knowingly, otherwise why'd I marry you. Why Would I ruin my life by doing this? Look, I still regret it. I want a peaceful sleep at this time, which if I had not married you, I would be sleeping right now.)

Hoor went ahead and grabbed her phone and left the room after turning all the lights on. Sleep well now!

—----------------------------------------------..

"Your hands are so soft. What do you put on them?" Raima pulled her hand from Hassan's hand. She did not like the praise of Hassan. Se did not like such praise. Hassan looked at his hand after she pulled hers from it. It was empty. The smile on his face also faded. He couldn't understand Raima, but then he would blame everything on her trauma that she was trying atleast. That was enough. But Raima's trauma had nothing to do with Hassan. Raima had no right to hurt Hassan or spoil his happiness because of her trauma, but both of them did not understand this at the moment. Raima was understanding to some extent and then wanted to end the relationship with Hassan. She didn't like being the cause of anyone's pain again and again. Hassan again sipped the shake in front of him with a slight smile as if this moment had not come between them. Hassan often ignored such moments. He ignored the red flags, which was wrong. Spending time together was not so beautiful. There used to be something bitter about it, which Hassan would ignore and show as if everything was fine. She might have become more irritable after the suicide attempt and Hassan was aware of it. After talking for some time, they went towards the car. Sitting in the car, Hassan played songs.

"Shut it off." After some time, a song started playing in the car and Raima turned it off angrily. Hassan watched her behavior for a moment and then decided to speak.

"You could have done this simply. What was so bitter about it? Differences happen but can be discussed calmly. This was only one song, if you didn't like it, you could have changed it." Raima ignored Hassan's words and Hassan regretted bringing Raima out. He had brought her out so that they could spend some time together.

The environment would have changed, but now he saw his plan failing. However, Hassan did not complain about it. He wouldn't complain and Raima was less aware of her wrong behavior because of him not complaining.

"You made this decision of marriage wrong. I didn't want it. I shouldn't have done it. I had no right to spoil the life of a happy person." When Raima entered the house, her aunt was there in front. She immediately moved towards her as she was sitting alone. She did not answer. Raima got angry. She was starting to feel this silence. When she told her about not wanting to get married, why did she say emotional things in favor of marriage?

"I'm becoming Abusivve." Raima threw her purse on the couch and spoke angrily. Hereyes were red.

"What? Are you hitting him?"

"Abuse is not only physical but also mental. It is also emotional. Through words, actions, abuse is done by all of them. Hassan has a normal life. He is working and now wants a happy life. Family. While I can't see myself imagining it anywhere. I don't think it's possible with my current state of mind. I just won't be able to. I'm not ready." Tears were now flowing from her eyes, which she was cleaning mercilessly. It was not her intention to spend her life crying like this. She wanted to be happy. As everyone lived.

"Hassan wants this, so what's wrong with your life? What do you want? You want to dig out the dead?"

"Yes. Not much, but the right to know how those who took away my childhood from me and murdered my father are living. No one should get married until he/she is not mentally prepared. Marriage is a sunnah, but fulfilling the rights of your husband or wife is not a sunnah. It is not a sunnah that you recite alone like the sunnahs of prayer. It is a responsibility. Lifelong. Of a family, of a generation. And you cannot escape from your duties."

"If you do anything wrong, I will tell Hassan."

"Mein khud Hassan ko btadon gi agar mein ne kuch kya. .. lekin agar aap ne kuch bhi aisa kya. .. to yaad rakhiye ga. .. mein ab khudkushi karne se pehlay dhamkian nahi deti. "

(I will tell Hassan myself if I did something. But if you do something like that, then you remember...I don't threaten before committing suicide now.) Raima grabbed her purse and walked into the room. Closing the door of the room, she sat on the floor and had, as always, broken all ties of patience.

"Baba..." Raima was crying and placed her head on the nearby couch. After some time there were two arms around Raima and she knew without seeing who these two arms belonged to. Ayesha, her friend who was aware of all her sorrows and sorrows.

" Woh aisa dil jornay ki koshish kr raha hai jo us ne kabhi tora hi nahi tha. woh wujood jo us ne tora nahi tha. .. mujhe heal karne ki zimma daari nahi hai uski. . daur rehna chahiye usay mujh se. .. bohat daur. .. "

(He's trying to mend a heart he's never broken. An existence he's never broken. He has no responsibility to heal me. He should stay away from me. Far away.)

—---------------------------------------------------------

Ayaan's eyes followed Momal until she disappeared. She was not happy with this marriage. Momal was playing with Ali and on this topic she left the game and ran away.

"Where are you going?" Ali asked the question but Momal ignored it and went to the room. Ali turned and looked at the adults. He was so engrossed in the game that he had not heard of the marriage. They did not know the meaning of the Rukhsati, but from the words of the elders, Momal realized that Wania was going to stay with them and she did not like this.

"You play, Momal will come now." Wania turned Ali's attention back to the toys. At that time, Hoor Ahil Wania Ayaan Dilawar and Wania's parents were sitting there. Hassan and Arsalan were on their own work while the three little ones were making colorful things on papers behind the sofa.

"What to do now?" Hoor got up and went to the room behind Momal while Ahil turned and asked. Ayaan understood that it was better for Hoor to go at that time. He intended to speak to Momal later.

"We can't do rukhsati now."

"Why?" The question was asked by Wania's father.

"Even if we do it against Momak's will, how can we tell her that her will is important? Tell her that if she doesn't want to, there won't be rukhsati. She's a child, just going through a bit of a rough time. We have to take care of her choice first. Let her know that she is important, and her will is important. Otherwise she will understand that Ayaan cares more about me than hers that even though she didn't want to, I came here." Ali was listening to everything. Of course, he could hardly understand anything.

"But you have to do rukhsati, don't you? What if she doesn't agree?"

"Yes, but delay it for some time. She will agree. Momal will not like me coming, but she will be happy to hear Ali coming. Tell her that Ayaan is doing this marriage so that Ali will come And Momal can play a lot every day. Then I will be with her , take care of her , spend time with her , then everything will be fine. Everyone else will see later, in time she will understand. All children do." Ayaan shook his head. Wania was right. He had to take Momal into confidence and reassure her that nothing was more important to Baba than Momal.

When Hoor entered the room, Momal was lying on the bed with her face on the pillow. The lights in the room were off, Momal did not light them. Hoor touched her hair while sitting near Momal.

"momi, phupho ki sab se pyari beti, chalo utho meri baat suno."

(Momi, the dearest daughter of phupho, come and listen to me.) Momal sat up. She was a little angry, not crying. Hoor held her face and kissed her on the forehead and held her close to her.

"When you don't like something, you say it, you don't just get up and leave. If you're not happy, tell me why and what you want, okay? Now when Baba talks, you'll tell him. Your opinion matters a lot and so do you." Hoor wanted to teach her to talk. She didn't want Momal to run away leaving things unfinished, she wanted to teach her to stop and speak her mind in front of everyone, with confidence. Momal didn't answer. Hoor also did not think it appropriate to say anything more. That was just too much. Ayaan should do the rest.

"Why? This is not my family. I wanted to live with my father. He left, so now I have to live with my uncle. Even if I leave my uncle's house, tomorrow you will say that we should also leave this place." Wania looked at Ali with sad eyes. She had just talked to Ali in front of everyone that he would start staying here after some time with Ayaan, to which Ali's answer made her worried.

"No, you will never leave here, this is your home. Stay here as long as your heart desires." Ayaan smiled and patted Ali's cheek and then turned to Wania.

"Once the marriage has taken place and it has become a relationship, Life is certainly not reliable, but even if I don't stay, this house is always open for you and the children." Wania prayed for Ayaan's long life. She could not go through this pain again. She couldn't see her family falling apart again.

"I will play every day." Ali looked at Wania as if he wanted to make sure that if he stays in the same house with Momal, then he

Will play too much and Wania won't stop him. Wania smiled and shook her head in the affirmative, at which Ali laughed and ran inside to call Momal. After a while they were both engaged in the game again.

—------------------------------------------

Ayaan looked at the clock. It was eight o'clock at night. The burger he ordered was about to arrive in about ten minutes. Before talking to Momal, Ayaan thought to get her some favorite things that would make her happy. After a while, Ayaan went towards Hoor's room where Momal was sitting on the table writing something in her diary. However, she was not actually writing in a diary at that time, she was writing a letter. She used to write letters to her mom and then save them to herself. Often those letters were also written in a diary. Broken words, bad writing, but full and raw emotions and the state of the heart. Momal turned around at the sound of the door opening and twisted the letter and put it in the diary. Ayaan pulled another chair and sat on it, while Momal's chair was also closed. He pulled it in front of her .

"Are you angry with Baba?" Momal nodded yes. Ayaan smiled a little and extended his hands towards Momal and the next moment Momal's laughter echoed in the room. Ayaan stopped tickling her and put her on his lap and kissed her on the head.

"Did you eat?" Momal shook her head in the negative. She used to eat until nine o'clock. Ayaan looked at the time. Twenty minutes past eight. If they started watching movies now, they would finish by ten. Even if there was a little delay, it was fine.

"Want to Watch a movie?" Momal immediately nodded. An excited smile appeared on her face.

"Frozen." Ayaan nodded at Momal's words and both went upstairs towards Ayaan's room. When Ayaan opened Arsalan's door, both of them saw uncle and niece asleep.

"Now baba will eat a burger to support Momi." Ayaan smiled and took Momal in his lap and headed towards his room. He had ordered three burgers. Momal, Arsalan and Meerub. Ayaan put on a movie and both of them sat on the bed with burgers. Ayaan gave up on talking to Momal at this point. The most important thing was to fix Momal's mood and when that was done, Ayaan didn't want to talk about something like that again and ruin their movie night. He could talk to Momal later when she wasn't sad.

The next morning after breakfast Momal was sitting on the lounge sofa with her toys when Ayaan decided to talk. He had to speak as soon as possible, he didn't want to be late.

"Momi, do you want Ali to come here? Then you can play with him all day, he will be with you forever." Momal immediately nodded yes. That's what she wanted. She just didn't like Wania coming. Ali was her best friend.

"You can live without Baba?" Momal shook her head in the negative. She could not live without her Baba. She never wanted to lose him. She also had a problem with Wania coming that she would take away her father and she didn't want that.

"Then how can Ali come without his mama? Tell me what is your problem with Wania. Wania is not dearer to me than you." Ayaan first wanted to get out of Momal's heart that her Will did not matter.

"Baba, I don't want to lose you. She will take you. Hoor Phupho also get married."

"No. Not so. Baba can never leave Momal. And you are most important to me. Don't think so. Wania will never take me away from you."

"She will replace my mother. I don't want my mother to be replaced."

"No one can replace your mama. Wania is not coming to replace your mama. She is there so that you and Ali can play all day long. There is no woman in the house after Hoor phupho that's why she's coming to take care of the house and you too. Don't think bad about anyone, did she ever say anything to you?" Momal nodded in the negative. Wania had never said anything wrong.

"But if you don't want Wania to come, she won't come at all. No one is more important than you." Ayaan wanted to assure Momal that her will was very important. Now Momal felt bad. If Wania didn't come, Ali wouldn't come either. And Baba was with her , so what did she have to worry about?

"Umm...Okay she can come but with Ali."

Ayaan nodded with a smile and kissed her on the cheek.

It was necessary for Ali to come, even if Wania did not come, Momal had no problem.

—--------------------------------------

When Ahil entered the room, Hoor had kept the phone in front of her and was saying something as if she was recording a video. Seeing that, Ahil raised his eyebrows. What was it? Hoor was busy on the phone. She used to post frequently on social media. She often raised her voice about social issues etc., whenever someone was wronged or such news came, she did not stop.

" Allah ne mujhe zabaan di hai aur mujhe lagta hai mera farz hai ke mein ghalat ke khilaaf hamesha aawaz uthaoun, un ke liye jo aawaz nahi utha satke." After arguing about Ahil's question, Hoor finally answered.

(Allah has given me a tongue and I feel it is my duty to always speak out against the wrong, for those who cannot speak up .)

" Waqai, zabaan to kaafi lambi di hai Allah ne, larnay behas karne mun maari karne cheekhnay chalanay ke ilawa koi acha kaam bhi karna chahiye is ke zariye. "

(Indeed, Allah has made the tongue long enough, apart from fighting and arguing and shouting, one should also do something good through it.)

Ahil taunted and immediately entered the toilet so that he would not have to hear any answer from Hoor. Hoor was just staring at the place where he was two minutes ago.

"What are you doing?" After some time she was still busy on the phone.

"Dimagh ke sath ankhen bhi nakara hogayi hain ?" Hoor shook her head.

(The eyes have failed along with the brain?)

"Do some work, you sit at home all day long." Hoor's vacation was almost over, in a few days she had to go back to the hospital again. Ahil could not digest Hoor's peace.

"I don't sit idle, do you do the housework? And anyway, you told me to rest, these are my rest days. So don't argue with me." What to ask her to do, by which he can annoy her? Ahil looked around and examined the room. There was dirt on the fan.

" Pankhe saaf kardo, jitni lambi zabaan hai is se dugna tumhara qad hai. itnay lambay honay ka koi faida to ho. "

(Clean the fan, you're twice as tall as your tongue is. There must be some advantage to being so tall.)

"Nahi to aap ka qad mujh se bhi lamba hai, khud karen. aap ne kon sa jhanday garhe hain chay foot ka hokar. "

(No, you're taller than me, do it yourself. What have you done by being 6 foot tall?)

"It's a girl's job--"And there Ahil triggered the angry Hoor.

"khabardaar mere samnay aisay koi baat ki. Ek baat mein aaj hi bta dun, agar mein naukri karoon gi, jo ke mein zaroor karoon gi kyunkay mein dr isi liye bani hoon taakay kaam kar sakon, to phir ghar ka sara kaam mein nahi karoon gi. aadha aadha hoga. aisa hargiz nahi hoga ke mein bhi aap ke sath itnay ghantay hospital mein kaam karoon aur phir ghar aakar ghar ke kaam akailey karoon, mein ghar ke kaam hargiz bhi aik insaan ki zimma daari nahi samjhti. haan, agar aik insaan ghar par ho jabkay dosra nokari kar raha hoto phir samajh aata hai lekin agar dono nokari karen to phir nai. Lihaza–apne dil o dimagh se yeh sab fuzool sochen nikaal den kyunkay aap ki shadi jis se hui hai, woh aisi soch par bilkul yaqeen nahi rakhti. aur agar aap ne aisa nah kya ya meri madad nah ki to mein aap ki zindagi jahannum bana dungi. "

(Be careful not to talk like that in front of me. One thing I will tell you today, if I do a job, which I will definitely do because I became a doctor so that I can work, then I will not do all the housework. It will be half and half. It will never happen that I will work with you for so many hours in the hospital and then come home and do the housework alone, I do not consider housework to be the responsibility of one person. If you are at home while the other is working, then it is understandable, but if both of you work, then not. So remove all these useless thoughts from your heart and mind, because the one you are married to, does not believe in such a thought at all. And if you don't do that or help me, I will make your life hell.)

"haan to pehlay kon si tum ne meri zindagi jannat bana di hai?"

(Yes, first of all, when have you made my life heaven before?"

Ahil rolled his eyes after listening to the entire lecture in response to his one sentence. Hoor shook her head. After Ahil went to the hospital, Hoor was looking at the fan for fifteen minutes, it was really dirty. The room was also her own. Earlier she had not considered the fan, but now that she had seen that it was dirty, she didn't want to leave it like that. She had not intended to do it on Ahil's advice, but now seeing that it really needed to be cleaned, she decided to do it. Soon she was standing on the bed cleaning the fan. While cleaning, the door of the room knocked and her mother-in-law came in. She looked at her in surprise.

"What are you doing?"

"I am cleaning the fan. Your son said that I am sitting idle in the house all day. When am I idle, aunty?" Hoor took this opportunity to get her work done and through Shazia, Ahil would get a lecture too.

"Well, if you're going to do this, then you can do the upper part of the kitchen, can you? You're tall. I can't reach there." Shazia had left after saying her words, while Hoor's hands stopped at her words. She stood silently for a few moments holding the cloth in her hand. What just happened? Disadvantages of being tall.

Hoor made a face and cleaned the rest of the room and then went towards the kitchen. Now if she had said that , it would not be good to refuse her for no reason. What was the reason for refusing? It was only fifteen minutes of work. Even if it was more than fifteen minutes, she would not have refused. There were no guests at that time, otherwise there were more guests these days. Because of these guests, it was necessary to have one of Hoor or Ahil at home and if both of them were out of the house all day, Shazia would get very angry. So Ahil had saved himself from hospitality and sitting among guests for hours. It was only a matter of a month, after that Shazia would not say much.She knew that their profession was such that they could often spend a whole day or more in the hospital. However, Shazia still complained about Ahil working so much because There was no one else to help much.

—-----------------------

Ayaan and Ahil were studying at Ahil's house at that time. The guard could not have been kept in jail for so long without reason, he was released because there was no evidence. Even if there was evidence, Ayaan had refused to file a case, if he did, Momal would have had to appear in court and would have been asked uncomfortable questions. Momal would have asked Ayaan questions in response to these questions and Ayaan had no answers. Anyway everything was getting better now, Momal was fine and he was protecting her now he didn't send her out of the house without his supervision. What had to happen was done, he had to protect Momal now. If it was Hoor in Momal's place or Momal was older, then he would have supported her, but at that time, the most important thing for him was to protect Momal, her childhood, which he could not spoil.

" Momil ke sath jo hwa, Momil wala waqea, woh chokidaar wala waqia, woh waqia jis ke baray mein Momal ko nahi bataya, agar Momal ko haqeeqat maloom hojaye to woh nah hota jo sun-hwa aur is jaisay kitney hi jumlay. .. tumhe pata hai Ayaan, tum khud abhi tak denial mein ho. Tum khud maan hi nahi par hai, yaqeen hi nahi kar rahay ke kuch sun-hwa tha, aur khaas tor par yeh ke kya hwa tha. Mein ne kabhi tumhe usay woh kehte nahi suna jo yeh hai. Sexual abuse. Sexual abuse hai yeh. "

(What happened to Momal, the incident with Momal, the incident with the watchman, the incident that Momal was not told about, if Momal knew the truth, what happened would not have happened and how many sentences like that. You know. Ayaan, you're still in Denial yourself. You just can't believe it, you don't believe anything happened, and especially what happened. I've never heard you call it what it is. Sexual Abuse. This is sexual abuse."

"It's nothing. It wasn't so much. A lot happens to the children---" Ayaan tried to dismiss the matter as usual. As if it wanted to show that nothing like that had happened.

"A lot happens, I am not denying it. But all this does not change the fact that it is sexual abuse. Abuse is little or more, it will remain abuse. There are many victims who think that it is not special, not much, so it's not considered abuse. What you're talking about is called rape. There are separate words for that. But there are words for all of them, the ones we consider small. If it was such a small thing, you wouldn't be so upset. First, accept the truth. What happened? Second, this is a case of exploitation. Exploitation can be of different types, financial, sexual, and child related. There is child exploitation as well as sexual exploitation, in which Culprit wants to satisfy any sexual desire or gratification and uses children for that purpose. An ill-intentioned hand, a misplaced hand, this is also sexual abuse. So this is a very broad subject and I just want you to understand what I'm trying to explain."

"It hurts me to associate such an incident with her . That's why I look away from it. I do not use words so that might change reality. She is very innocent. My daughter is very innocent. She is still young enough to play with toys. She is seven years old, Ahil. I still don't understand how anyone can give her a dirty look."

"Ayaan, you do understand or can't, reality won't change, nor can the past change. There are many such people, we don't know how anyone can do it, but we know for sure that they can. It's your decision not to do a case, but now instead of worrying about all this, think ahead. Spend time with Momal now. She is much better than before, and will be even more so with Ali's arrival. Anyway, she is already excited to hear about his arrival. That's it. Try to solve Wania and her problems, even if you don't, they will happen on their own, friendship will happen, give it time, nothing should be done in haste." Ayaan nodded understanding Ahil's words. He was right. Wedding was scheduled a few days later. Both Wania and Ayaan had decided to keep it simple, but simplicity did not mean sadness this time. It was a happy occasion and they were preparing for it as a happy occasion. However, it was not a big ceremony because he wanted to spend the occasion of happiness with the few people who had supported him on the occasions of grief.

—--------------------------

The door opened with a bang and she was staring in front with red eyes. Her face could tell her anger. She stepped forward and slammed her hand on the table.

"What were you saying?"

"Not about you---"

"I asked, what were you saying? If the next words from your mouth are not what I have heard, I will behave in a very bad way." She shouted, cutting them off as her hand hit the glass and the crumbs spread on the ground. People used to cross limits. It was only a few days since she returned to the hospital. The door was slightly open, she was about to say something, but she stopped at the sounds coming from inside. She could not tolerate office politics and also men who unnecessarily targeted women working in the office in one way or another. This was workplace harassment but many people here didn't even know the meaning of these words. It was not that the meaning was not known, but the basic distinction and civility should have been there in everyone that such sentences should not be said about anyone. But any of the people present would say anything they wanted about her just because she was a woman And Dr. Hoor Dilawar Khan was proud to be a woman and could not remain silent in front of such people. She did not know how to remain silent on the wrong thing.

"What happened? It's not being said now? The thing that you didn't hesitate to talk about behind my back, why is it difficult to say it in front of me? Let me tell you why. Because you know it and I know it too...who is the senior here at this time. I have the power here, Dr. Hoor. I can get you out of this job, but you, you can't get me out of this job. And I cannot tolerate such things from men like you. How did a woman go ahead of you people, how is she in a higher position than you people? You cannot accept it and That's why you try to please yourself by saying such mean things about her." Hoor stopped and took a deep breath.

Her eyes were definitely red, but she didn't want to cry in front of everyone, she had to control her emotions. She could cry in a room alone, but she couldn't let such scumbags laugh at her.

"You have no power Dr. Hoor, you are talking about your husband owning this place. You are not here because of your skills but because of your relationship with Dr. Ahil."

"That's what you were saying just now, but now you have expressed your stupid thoughts in quite decent words. I have heard your previous words as well. I do not forget or forgive such things. I will see you guys later." Hoor closed the door and went back to her work. At present she was busy, and Ahil was also busy, otherwise her heart wanted to go and take out all her anger on Ahil because he was the one who had taunted her in the first place. How could she expect anyone else or trust him in such an event when he himself thought so? Hoor spent the next three hours in a very difficult seizure, however, she was not to reveal anything to the patients. Hoor looked at the clock, it was four o'clock. She had to go home now, since the car was Ahil's and Ahil had to stay at the hospital till night, he was about to drop Hoor home now. Hoor picked up her purse and headed towards Ahil's office as he was going to come there after finishing. About 15 minutes later, Ahil entered and Hoor stood up. Ahil picked up the car key and looked suspiciously at Hoor who was standing silently. The seriousness of the face and the halting tongue were telling that something had happened. He was fifteen minutes late and still hadn't received a single taunt. He was already prepared for the taunts. However, Ahil left without saying anything while Hoor followed him. She thought that Ahil himself was taunting her about this, why should she tell him? While passing through the corridor, Hoor saw the two of them walking. They were both coming towards her , surely they were going to pass by her. And here Hoor immediately did what she always did.

"Ghatiya log. pata nahi kya samajte hain khud ko. un ko lagta hai agar larki un se agay hai ya ziyada mehnat karkay taraqqi kar gayi hai to yaqenan kuch nah kuch ghalat hoga. har koi tum logon— "

(Lowlife people. I don't know what they think of themselves. They think if a girl is ahead of them or has worked harder and progressed, then there must be something wrong. Everyone you guys—)

" kya hogaya hai? Ab kis ne chairr diya? "

(What happened? Now who said something?)

Ahil turned and asked her, she was fine now, who did she fight with? Ahil turned his eyes towards the two boys who had stopped there and were looking at Hoor. They didn't expect her to do that, Hoor didn't want to either, but she couldn't stop herself. Hoor stopped at Ahil's question and glanced at Ahil and saw them both. She had no proof at all.

"They said the wrong thing about me, I am just getting back at them. You got a problem?" Hoor was not at work at that time. There was no special need for the rules and regulations of the hospital. Ahil frowned. Obviously, there was a problem and it was. It was rather big. He couldn't say that there were problems and problems since she arrived.

"What did they say? I didn't hear, I was walking with you." Ahil looked at Hoor and saw these two boys. Hoor glanced at Ahil and stiffened her neck.

"They didn't say it now, they said it before." If they had spoken before, you had to answer before, now why is there a sudden interest? Hoor glared at him, understanding his taunt from Ahil's eyes.

"Earlier I was busy, but now I will speak. No one has the right to speak ill of me. Rather, why should they continue to make such comments about anyone and that too use such foul language--" Ahil held Hoor's arm, feeling the attention of the people around him. He didn't want any spectacle in the hospital.

"We'll see about this later, let's go now." Ahil leaned closer to her and gritted his teeth. First, it was very difficult to explain or convince this woman.

"Why should I go? I won't go anywhere. You think wrong about me, so what difference does it make to you what someone else says? Whoever wants to say, says anything like---"

"Hoor!" Ahil adopted a sterner tone this time. At least until now, Ahil did not understand any other way to stop Hoor. Only the tone was hard, the grip on his arm was not so tight that it hurt. Ahil had a rule, no matter how angry he was, he could never inflict physical harm. Hoor looked at Ahil with a frown on her forehead, then jerked her arm away. After freeing her arm and looking around, she realized why he was forbidding her. That was a hospital, the families of patients etc. were also attracted towards them. Hoor thought it best to go for now, he would take care of the rest of the matter. Hoor glanced at the boys. If she left without saying anything more, she would have fought with herself for the next two days. Therefore, where there was so much spectacle, what difference would a few more words make?

"I'm getting late, so I'm going. But don't think I've forgotten or will forget. I'll see everyone." Ahil wanted to grab her arm and take her away from there himself, but doing such a thing in the middle of people was like a spectacle, so he remained with clenched fists. After saying her words, Hoor immediately turned and headed outside, Ahil glanced at the hospital staff.

"You guys do your job and remove this crowd that has stood up, I will come a little late, if there is any problem, call me." After saying his words, Ahil left the hospital while she was standing next to the car waiting for him. Without saying anything, he sat in front, then Hoor also opened the door and sat down.

"Where are we going?" The way was not to the house. It was the way to Ayaan's house.

"Mun band karkay baithi raho kuch der, pehlay hi tumhari yeh chay gaz ki ziban har jagah mujhe sharminda karwati hai matlab kahin to bandah chup hojaye, tameez karle, sukoon se mamlah sambhaal le magar nahi, dr hoor ko to bolna hai, woh bhi ghalat jagah aur ghalat tareeqay se. ghar mein jaisay taisy karkay mere kaan tumhe kam bardasht karte hain jo ab tumhe lagta hai hospital mein bhi tamashay bardasht karoon ga mein? meri bas hogayi hai, mere khayaal mein mujhe Ayaan ke samnay hi baat karni chahiye kyunkay tumhe samjhaana mere bas ki baat nahi hai na mere andar itni himmat hai ke tum se behas karoon. deewar se sir takaraane ka koi shoq nahi hai mujhe. ajeeb pata nahi dimagh kharab tha mera jo cousin marriage se bachney ke liye yeh balaa apne sir le li. mujhe aik mauqa miley na zindagi mein dobarah to kabhi tumhe apni biwi ki hesiyat se nahi chnon ga. "

(Sit with your mouth closed for a while, already this six-yard tongue of yours is making me ashamed everywhere. A person should shut up, distinguish, take care of the matter calmly, but no, Dr. Hoor has to speak, and that Also in the wrong place and in the wrong way. My ears are already tolerating you at home. Now you think I will tolerate dramas in the hospital too? I am done, I think I should talk in front of Ayaan because It is not for me to explain to you, nor I have the courage to argue with you. I do not like to bang my head against the wall. I don't know why I married you to avoid cousin marriage. I will never choose you as my wife again in my life if I get a chance."

" haan, jaisay mein to hazar rbar chunnay ka mauqa miley ga aur un ko hi chunungi, huh."

(Yes, as if I had the chance to choose a husband thousand times and I'd pick him, huh.' )

The angles of Hoor's face were distorted. The anger was intense andshe wanted to cry, but she knew how to control the tears.

" Saari zindagi akela reh lon ga. Balkay mein to tayyar bhi tha ammi ko shadi ka shoq tha, tum nahi hoti to koi cousin hoti. aasman se gira, khajoor mein atkaa. khajoor bhi itni karvi kaseeli ke bande ka dil kere is se behtar zeher hi kha le. "

(I would be alone all my life. Rather, I was ready. My mother was interested in marriage. If it wasn't for you, I would have married a cousin.)

Hoor wanted to say that there was no point in taunting her for talking too much while talking continuously for the past two minutes. But she remained silent, only because he was driving. Now when we had to go home and talk, it was better to have the whole conversation in front of Ayaan. Of course, she answered everything in her heart. As soon as the car stopped, both of them got out of the car. Ahil rang the bell. Ayaan opened the door. Ayaan being at home was a different problem, if it was a hospital, they would have talked alone in the office sometime, but now they had to come home. As soon as Ayaan opened the door, both of them entered without greeting. Ayaan closed the door and turned to see both of them.

"Assalamoalaikum." Ayaan's eyes were circling between the faces of both of them. Seeing both of them suspiciously, Ayaan greeted them.

"Walaekum Assalam."

'" ho hi nah jaye meri zindagi mein salamti tumhari behan se shadi ke baad magar phir bhi, walaikum salam. "

(There can't be peace in my life after I married your sister, but still, peace be upon you.)

" mein gaari mein kuch nahi boli is ka matlab yeh nahi hai aap kuch bhi boltay chalay jayen, ab mein chup nahi rahungi. "

(I didn't say anything in the car, it doesn't mean you can keep saying anything, I won't be silent anymore.)

"Toh tum se umeed rakh kon raha hai ke tum chup rahogi? aakhri baar kab apna mun band rakha tha tum ne? jahan dekho bolna, balke larna --- "

(So who has been expecting you to keep quiet? When was the last time you kept your mouth shut? Everywhere you start talking, rather fight—"

" Acha bas. bas karo dono. had hogayi hai. andar aao, baith kar sukoon se baat karte hain. "

(Okay, that's it. Just stop it, both of you. The limit is reached. Come inside, sit down and talk calmly.)

" tum karlo sukoon se baat. meri zindagi se sukoon chain aaraam sab khatam hogaya hai. behan ne sukoon haraam kardiya hai aur bhai sukoon karne ke mashwaray day raha hai .

(You can talk calmly. All the peace and quiet have disappeared from my life. Sister has forbidden peace and the brother is giving me advice on how to calm down.)

Muttering the last thing, Ahil turned and went inside. He was really angry at that moment.

" Meeru ki Oor phupho kidhar?" Upon entering, the first encounter was with Phupho's niece. Ahil cast a serious look at Meerub. He was now known here because of the relationship that Hoor phupho used to have with him.

(Where is Meeru's phupho?)

"In my pocket." Momal laughed at Ahil's serious words, while Meerub frowned. This man was making fun of her for no reason which she did not like.

"No." She shook her head in the negative and without salam turned back to engage in the game while Momal shook Ahil's hand. Ahil met Momal and sat there. Will meet Dilawar later. Let the anger cool down first. Ayaan glanced at Hoor as Ahil turned away.

"By the way. I really feel sorry for him now."

"Yes, go,pity him. It's all your fault. You shouldn't have made him your friend, and I wouldn't have had to marry him." Ayaan raised his eyebrows at this logic.

"Did anyone force you to do it? No one put a pistol on your head. You must have seen your own advantage. Now, if something has gone wrong, don't blame me. Let's go in. You both need to limit yourself." Hoor went inside with Ayaan with a disfigured face at such a straight reply. Upon entering, both Meerub and Momal left their play and ran towards Hoor, who immediately hugged and loved them.

"Yes, tell me now, both of you, what's the problem? Kheryat?" (Everything ok?)

" Ho hi nahi jaye meri zindagi mein kheriyat aap ke dost se shadi karne ke baad. "

(My life cannot be okay after marrying your friend.)

" tumhe yeh paanch foot saat inch ka masla nazar nahi araha ?" Both spoke at the same time.'

(You don't see this five foot seven inch problem?)

" pehli baat, mein paanch foot no inch ki hon ya shayad das ki, magar saat--- "

(First of all, I'm five foot nine or maybe ten, but seven—)

"Momi, you go in Grandpa's room or upstairs in my room and play, put on the TV and watch your favorite movie, okay?" Ayaan wanted to send both of them first and interrupted Hoor in the middle. Momal took Meerub's hand and headed towards the stairs, luring her to the movie.

"Seven inches or ten, I don't care. Tell me why are you fighting? What happened?" Ayaan took a deep breath. He was getting tired of their fights.

"Anyone in the hospital says anything to me like I am Dr. Ayaan's sister or Dr. Ahil's wife. I can't bear it---"

"So it should be tolerated, shouldn't it? It's a hospital, you can't make a drama there. If someone has said something, the matter is dealt with in a human way, professionally, and not when someone says something, you start fighting in the corridor. Everyone was standing there watching, can you imagine how embarrassed I was by your action, you could have told me, you could have told Ayaan, we would have seen it."

"Why? Why should I tell you both? All my life I have been solving my own problems. I would have told you, but I don't trust you and why should I?"

"You see? That stubbornness and rudeness. You don't have to tell anyone, you have to start fighting yourself."

"Hoor, if there was a problem, you could have told me or Ahil. We would have seen it later. What was the need to start a fight among so many people? There is a limit to being mannerless and sometimes you completely forget that Matters can be settled nicely, without fighting." Hoor cast a silent look at Ayaan. She felt bad. Ayaan could have at least asked her what had happened that she reacted like that.

"I am really only putting up with this because of you, otherwise I would have kicked someone else out for being so rude. If there is a problem, it is told, you don't start fighting like that." Hoor was done here.

" Haan hoon mein bad tameez. Meri tameez kabhi mere kaam nahi aayi nah is tameez ne mujhe aaj tak kuch diya hai.

(Yes, I am rude. My manners have never worked for me, nor has it given me anything to date.) Hoor turned her eyes towards Ayaan. If Ayaan didn't want to complain to Dilawar but had done it, Hoor also decided to complain to Ayaan today which she didn't want to do.

"I was ten years old when you left Pakistan. Dr. Ayaan Khan is now back after sixteen years as a father of two, but he hopes to find the same ten-eleven-year-old Hoor that was sad about his departure at the airport. The most important person in her life was her elder brother who taught her to walk, taught her to speak. And then when she needed him in life after that, he went to America. I have grown up now. I solve all my problems myself, whether I do it with my tongue or with my hands, but you cannot expect me to start depending on you or to tell you about my problems after just suddenly coming into my life. Now you don't have the right to call me rude in my affairs when you don't know what problems I went through and what I solved myself."

Hoor was ten years old when Ayaan went out to study. Her mom had cancer and after her death, Ayaan came to Pakistan for some time. Hoor had dropped out of school. Two years of her studies were wasted because she was very sad when her mother left. Arsalan was younger than her and her father was also a heart patient. There was no woman in her house. Hoor had solved her own problems since childhood, whether by fighting and shouting or being rude, but she had a habit of solving her own problems. After growing up, Hoor learned from the very beginning to raise her voice whenever someone harassed her. And now such incidents had happened so often that Hoor had started to hate people. Her past experiences influenced every decision she made in the future. If someone harassed or raised a voice in the market, university or anywhere, Hoor would get very angry and she would say anything out loud without any thinking. She always raised her voice about atrocities on women and social problems. Men, women and children. She used to talk on the internet. In college, when the professor tried to ask for money or try to be corrupt, Hoor spread the word throughout the university. Hoor often used to be rude, but she thought that manners never helped her. She was wrong here. It was indeed necessary to raise one's voice for the truth, but it was not a good thing to be mannerless. Some things could have been done calmly, but she did not give anyone a chance to speak or listen to anyone. However, there were times when a soft tone would not work.

" Mera nahi khayaal ke yeh muashra aisa hai jahan aap har waqt tameez se reh saken, bad tameez logon ke sath waisa hi ban-na parta hai. mein tameez ko apni kamzori nahi bana sakti thi kyunkay aksar log aap ke tameez daar honay ko aap ki kamzori samajte hain. university mein sifarish chahiye hoti to phir tameez se aisay mamlat hal nahi hotay thay. mujhe badtameezi karni pari aur mein ne hamesha apne haq ke liye badtameezi ki, balkay doosron ke haq ke liye bhi ki. raah chaltay koi aawazian kis day ya kuch ghalat keh day to tameez se nahi keh sakti thi ke mujhe hirasan mat karen, kyunkay har roz kitni hi larkiyan is tameez aur badnami aur larai jhagray se bachney ke liye ghar mein baith jati hain, nokriyan chore deti hain. mein khamosh nahi reh sakti, mein kisi zayad-ti par khamosh nahi reh sakti nah rahon gi. mere paas zabaan hai. mein bolon gi. mein hamesha bolon gi, jab jab ghalat hoga aap ko kuch ghalat hota dikhayi day ga, aur koi khara hota dikhayi day nah day, mein zaroor dukhoon gi. Adil se mangni ke waqt mein ne bohat tameez se inkaar kya magar kya sun-hwa? faida uthaya logon ne meri tameez ka. mere tameez se baat karne ko meri kamzori samjha kyunkay jantay thay sab ke baba dil ke mareez thay aur mein zahir hai un ko pareshan nahi kar sakti thi. nikah ke waqt agar mein ne itni tameez dikhayi hoti to woh bhi hojata mera. theek hai kya hoga tamasha mein ne, badtameezi bhi ki hogi magar isi ki wajah se mera nikah nahi ho saka tha. jab log tameez se aap ko aap ka haq nah den to badtameezi karkay cheen lena chahiye. aap tab kahan thay jab mujhe aap ki zaroorat thi bhai? mein aap ko Pakistan mein baith kar America call karti aur aap wapas mere sath walay kamray mein baithy logon ko call karte? yeh kis qisam ki madad hai? aisay waqeye ke baad bhala mein kyun dobarah madad maanguu gi? yeh, aap ke dost, zeher lagtay hain mujhe, balkay shadeed zeher, mein un se hazaar baar lardte hon din mein lekin agar koi un ke khilaaf bhi ghalat bolay ga to mein chup nahi rehti kyunkay mein bad tameez zaroor hon, dogli ya munafiq nahi hon .

(I don't think this is a society where you can be well mannered all the time, you have to be rude. I couldn't make being well mannered my weakness because most people see your kindness as your weakness. If there was an issue in the university, then such matters could not be solved by manners. I had to behave rudely and I always behaved rudely for my own rights, but also for the rights of others. If someone harrassed me, I could not tell with manners that don't harass me, because every day how many girls sit at home, quit their jobs to avoid this harrassment , defamation and fights. I can't remain silent. I cannot and will not remain silent on any abuse. I have a tongue. I will speak. I will always speak. When something is wrong, you will see something wrong, and no one will stand up, I must. I will be. At the time of my engagement to Adil, I refused but what happened? People took advantage of my manners. Talking nicely was considered my weakness because everyone knew that Baba was a heart patient and I obviously could not disturb him.

If I had not done any drama at nikkah, that would have happened too. When people don't give you your right with respect, you should be rude and take it away. Where were you when I needed you, bhai? I would call you in America , sitting in Pakistan and you would call back to the people sitting in the room next to me? What kind of help is that? Why would I ask for help again after such an incident? This, your friend, I hate him, I hate him alot, I fight with him a thousand times a day, but even if someone speaks wrongly against him, I do not remain silent, because I am certainly rude, not a hypocrite." Hoor's eyes were red, but she did not let the tears fall yet. For Hoor, while rudeness was not right, it was wrong, she thought in a way that everyone else was doing wrong too. She was human. Like every human being, she had a thousand bad habits that she was trying to get rid of, but she could not become a perfect person, nor did she want to be.

"And you, bhai. I never doubted you, but today I want to tell you everything. I wasn't born rude, belligerent, harsh on everything, or hard-tempered. Let's just think that I wasn't your responsibility. Fine. But if I wasn't your responsibility sixteen years ago, I'm still not. And if you want to say today that you're entitled to have a right on me, then... I also had this right which I could not get for the last sixteen years. If today I am your responsibility, and you think I should tell you my problems, then I was your responsibility even at the age of ten, but I could not tell you any of my problems. Even if you asked me, I could not tell you because there is a big difference between sitting across seven seas and calling every day and staying in the same house. So maybe today I would have trusted you enough to come to you with my problems. You can't erase that distance now. Time has passed. Sixteen years of wounds and habits cannot be healed in sixteen days." Hoor stopped and took a deep breath. She had everything to be said today. Nothing was to be left behind, nothing to be left in heart. Ayaan stood still. Yes, from Hoor's point of view, he had never seen these events. This was the truth. Hoor never told him all this because he was abroad and there was a big difference between talking on the phone and talking face to face.

Four little eyes were also watching this whole spectacle. Momal and Meerub were standing on the top step. Momal's eyes were worried. Meerub's eyes were also troubled at the moment, but within a short while, the worry in her eyes was replaced by anger. She also had small frowns on her forehead. If Momal was sad to see them fighting, Meerub would get angry. Why were they fighting with her phupho? Phupho's niece didn't realize that they were both silent, the words were just from her phupho but why did it matter? Her phupho was hurt and she could see it. She didn't need to know much.

"Baba se milne jana hota to koi aadmi nahi hota tha, log ghalat nazron se bhi dekhte thaay, kabhi kabhar brishwat bhi mangte thay to aisi surat e haal insaan ko badal deti hai. Aap ke na honay se mein ne aadmion ke bohat se buray aur ghalat roop dekhe hain. Chahay woh mujhe raha chaltay kisi bhi kaam se jatay hue kisi bike walay ka mere paas ruk kar baar baar horn bajana ho, ya thaanay mein police walon ki gandi nazar. Mujhe jab koi chairta tha to kya mein kharray ho kar kisi shehzaady ka intzaar karti ke woh aakar mujhe bachaaye ga? yeh fairy tell nahi hai. Nah mein koi shehzadi nah mujhe kisi ka intzaar hai.Mjhy apne lye khud khara hona psnd hai Mein hamesha – Apne liye khud ladi hon aur ab aap log umeed karte hain achanak har masla aap logon ko batau. Why? Mein Khud nahi kar sakti kya? Aur mein kaisay achanak khud ko badal lon?Mjhy ksi se madad mangne mein bhi waqt chahye. Aap Samajte hain mein aaj bhi wohi choti si hoor hoon. Mein barri hogayi hon aur – Apne masail khud hal kar sakti hon. Jab ni ksrskti thi tb bhi koi ni tha. ab mujhe zaroorat nahi rahi."

(When I had to go to meet Baba, there was no man with me, people looked at me with wrong eyes, sometimes they even asked for bribes, so such a situation changes a person. Because of your absence, I met alot of wrong people. I've seen bad and wrong looks. Whether it's a biker stopping and honking his horn at me on the way to work, or the dirty look from the policemen at the police station. When someone teases me, I stand up. Should I wait for a prince to come and save me? This is not a fairytale. I'm not a princess and I'm not waiting for anyone. I like to stand up for myself. I've always fought for myself and now you People expect me to tell you all my problems suddenly. Why? I can't do it myself? And how can I suddenly change myself? I need time to ask someone for help. You think that I am still the same little girl today. I have grown up and can solve my own problems. Even when I couldn't, there was no one to solve them. Now I don't need anyone anymore.)

Ahil thought helplessly again, why did she talk so much? For a long time she was speaking and she was still not finished, but since the matter was serious, Ahil remained silent. If he tried to speak, at that time Hoor would have stopped in the middle. Ayaan was in grief anyway, he wasn't going to stop Hoor.

" Jahan tak rahi baat aap ke is dost ki, unhon ne aik dafaa mujhe bola tha ke mein hospital mein aap ki wajah se hon. tab mein ne un ko bhi un tamam admion ki fehrist mein daal diya jin se mein nafrat karti hon ya jin qisam ke logon se mein nafrat karti hon aur waqt ke sath sath bas nafrat barhti gayi kyunkay mere nazdeek yeh un mardon mein se hain jin se aurton ki kamyabi bardasht nahi hoti, inhen lagta hai ke mein bas –apne bhai ya shohar ki hi wajah se nokari kar rahi hon warna mein is qabil nahi. aur hospital? wahan jis kadl karta hai kuch bhi keh deta hai. kisi ka khayaal hai dr ayaan Khan ki behan hon tabhi yahan hospital mein nokari kar rahi hon kisi ko lagta hai, dr Ahil malik ki biwi honay ki hesiyat se mein nokari par hon. kisi ko kyun nahi nazar aata ke mein dr hoor dilawer Khan hon. mein apni mehnat par yahan hon. mein ne itni raatain jaag kar parhai khud ki thi. tamam imtehanaat mein ne diye. dr ayaan Khan solah saal baad America se arhay hain aur dr ahil ko meri zindagi mein aaye do mah hue hain bas. yeh work place discrimination hoti hai jo mere sath hospital mein hoti hai aur waisay to aisay mamlat zahir hai senior se kahe jatay hain magar yahan par mujhe sab se pehlay tana hi unhon ne dya to mein kyun aisay shakhs ko batau? kya batau? ke aap akailey insaan nahi hain jo meri mehnat meri karkardagi par bila waja sawal uthatay hain?"

(As for that friend of yours, he told me once that I was in the hospital because of you. Then I put him on the list of all the men I hate or The type of people I hate and hate only grew over time because to me he is one of those men who can't stand the success of women, they think I only got the job because of my brother or husband. I am doing it because of them otherwise I am not capable of it. And the hospital? Anyone says whatever he wants to say there. Some people think that I am the sister of Dr. Ayaan Khan, so I am working in the hospital. Some people think that I am the wife of Dr. Ahil Malik so I am on the job. Why doesn't anyone see that I am Dr. Hoor Dilawar Khan. I am here because of my hard work. I have stayed awake all night studying by myself. I have given all the exams. Dr. Ayaan Khan is Coming from America after sixteen years and it's only been two months since Dr. Ahil came into my life. This is Workplace Discrimination which happens to me in the hospital and by the way, such matters are obviously said to seniors, but here he insulted me first. Why should I tell such a person? What should I say? That you are not the only person who questions my hard work and my performance for no reason?)

Hoor finally gave a sarcastic laugh. Meerub Ayaan Khan placed her foot on the lower step and started to descend the stairs. Momal stood there.

" Doosri baat--"

(Second thing—)

" Doosri to nahi hai lekin chalo ---" This came out of Ahil's mouth helplessly. After talking so much, he did not digest saying 'other thing'.

(This is not the second, but let's–)

"Chup. bilkul chup. mein bolon gi, aap dono sirf sunen ge."

(Quiet. Absolutely quiet. I'll speak, you two will just listen.)

Hoor quickly turned her finger towards Ahil. Ahil looked at her finger and shook his head as if he was a very obedient husband and remained silent on her words.

" Pehlay bhi mein santa hi hoon, itna poooray mahinay mein nahi bola hon ga jitna tum pichlle pandrah minute mein musalsal bol chuki ho. "

(Already I listen. I haven't spoken as much in a month as you have in the last fifteen minutes.)

"Let me talk. You can fight later."

" Yaqenan aap ke dost ke zehen mein kabhi koi aisa khayaal nahi aaya hoga ke mein un ke sath..." Hoor stopped. It was a little hard to say. There was a big difference between the internet and real life.

(Surely your friend never had any thought that I would..."

". .. un ke sath kuch ghalat kar sakti hon. .. magar mere zehen mein aaya. mein ne badtameezi ki taakay. .. taakay meri marzi ke baghair koi mujhe haath laganay ki himmat nah kar sakay. . yeh mera had qaim karne ka aik tareeqa tha. .. aur hamari shadi koi seedhay tareeqay se nahi hui thi. hum dono ne hi majboori ka soda kya. .. mein nahi kehti mein hamesha theek hoti hon, halanke main hoti to hun, but hoga mera tareeqa aap logon ke nazdeek ghalat ke yeh baat aaraam se bhi ki ja sakti thi magar mere aur aahl ke halaat aisay kabhi nahi thay ke mein aaraam se baat karti. .. . lekin mein itni buri ya bad tameez bhi nahi hon. aunti ne mujhe ghalat samjha aur bola magar mein ne koi jawab nahi diya kyunkay woh barri hain mein un ki izzat karti hon. .

(...I would do something wrong with him . But it occurred to me. I misbehaved so that... so that no one would dare to touch me without my consent. It was a way of establishing my boundary. And our marriage was not done in a simple way. We both made a forced deal. I am not saying I am always right, though I am, but my way might be wrong according to you and this could have been said calmly, but the circumstances of me and Ahil were never such that I could talk comfortably. But I am not that bad or rude. Aunty misunderstood me and said wrong, but I did not fight because she was older. I respect her." Hoor stopped. There was nothing more to say. She wanted to try to change herself, but every time she was criticized for being rude, she would get angry that she would not change, her ego and stubbornness would take over.

"lekin kher, aap logon se shikwah karne ka kya faida. aap log nahi samjhain ge. is liye mujhe kuch kehna hi nahi hai. "

(But well, what's the point of complaining to you guys? You guys won't understand. So I don't have anything to say.)

This time, Ahil's mouth actually opened. Nothing to say? What was she saying for the last half an hour? Was there still something that she hadn't said? Hoor went ahead and grabbed her purse and then Meerub came running. Little one had been distracted while descending the stairs. She stood there and started watching the fight again.

"Noooo." Meerub pushed Ayaan with her small hands while going forward. Ayaan did not move even an inch from his place. Meerub also showed Ahil the same anger, but it did not matter here either. It was an expression of anger that they were fighting with her phupho. After pushing them, Meerub turned and hugged Hoor's legs. Hoor took her in her arms while controlling tears. Holding her purse, she went inside towards her room. Seeing Dilawar standing in front of her, Hoor looked away. Without saying anything, she walked towards the room when her eyes fell on Momal. Seeing Momal standing at the top of the stairs with worried eyes, Hoor gave her a smile with difficulty and called her to herself with a gesture of her hand. She couldn't stop the tears if she spoke a word now, so the gesture was right. She was everything later, at the moment she was first and foremost a phupho..and couldn't leave her nieces alone.

Momal should not have seen all this. Meerub should not have seen all this. Dilawar should not have seen all this. All this should not have happened. What was it, what if she would have tolerated such dirty talk about her? But why would she do it? No matter how many people did, she was not to be one of them. She had to be among those who raised the voice. It was not easy to raise a voice.

As soon as Momal came down, Hoor held Momal's hand and without saying anything she went to her room holding her hand. Entering the room, she took Meerub off her lap and locked the door. She sat on the bed while Momal and Meerub sat on either side of her.

"You are strong Phupho. I love you."

Hoor could not control her tears on Momal's words. Hoor placed her elbows on her thighs and put her face in her hands, but she could not hide it from Meerub and Momal. Meerub also wanted to encourage her by placing her head on Hoor's shoulder, worried.

"I'm not strong Momi. I don't want to be strong. I'm tired of being strong." Hoor hugged Momal. At that time, there was only one who could give her a shoulder. Momal also wiped the tears coming from her eyes and wiped the cheek of Hoor.

"Oor Phupho nooo." Meerub angrily tried to stop her because she didn't like Hoor's crying. Hoor wiped her cheeks while separating from Momal and patted both of their cheeks and opened the door on the other side of the toilet and entered. There was a small place where Hoor kept clothes and some things. Hoor sat there leaning against the door. She was hurt. After hearing dirty words about her in the hospital, which were delivered in the most foul language. She was also hurt by Ahil's words that he was still saying that she was in the hospital only because of Ayaan. She was also working hard, didn't anyone see her hard work? She found people like Ahil to be very poisonous, who could not tolerate the success of women, who thought they were everything. Proud and boastful people. Ahil was certainly arrogant and proud, but he did not have such an opinion about women. That was a different thing, that he was quick to anger and in anger, such things always came out in front of Hoor because no one else had ever made him so angry. She did not want to say all this to Ayaan, but Ayaan made her do this. Trusting Ahil's words without listening to her made her angry and this was her habit that when she got angry, she would not listen and when she spoke, she would not shut up. She did not listen to the person in front of her. Once an opinion was formed about someone, it was done. Now it was very difficult to change it.

She kept her hand over her mouth. The sound should not come out. She did not want to disturb Momal and Meerub .

After Hoor left, Ahil ran a hand through his hair. Ayaan was sitting on the sofa. He was sitting forward with both elbows on his knees. The hands were joined together.

" Yeh dekho zara, yahi to masla hai. itna bolti hai itna bolti hai magar fuzool bolti hai. kaam ki baat to batayi nahi. " Ahil sat down on the sofa and rubbed his head.

(Look, this is the problem. She talks so much, she talks so much, but she talks nonsense. She doesn't talk about anything important.)

"Will you drink tea?" Ahil took off his shoes.

"Yes." Ayaan shook his head with his face in his hands.

" meri mein patti ziyada daalna, lar lar kar sir mein dard kardiya hai tumhari behan ne." Ayaan removed his hand from his face and looked at Ahil with a serious look. He was worried, instead of comforting, he was commanding him.

(Put more teabags in mine, your sister has given me a headache after fighting.)

"Hoor is right, it was all my fault."

" haan, woh to hamesha theek kehti hai, mein hi aik ghalat gadha hota hoon bas." Ahil had put his shoes aside and was leaning back when the phone rang. There were frownds on his forehead.

(Yeah, she's always right, I'm just the wrong donkey.)

"On the second point I completely agree." Ahil ignored him and picked up the phone. Two minutes later he put the phone down and was wearing his shoes again.

"I'm going to the hospital, you didn't even have the intention to make me tea."

"Yes, I will also go and see Hoor. She will be crying inside." Ahil raised his face while putting on his shoes.

"She wasn't crying. She was fighting, she was getting angry. That's the problem. You know I didn't always like girls crying over petty things, but now I say it's better than being so rude and belligerent, man. Just cry."

" haan, larkiyan to jaisay isi hukum ka intzaar kar rahi theen ke kab tumhari raye badlay."

(Yes, the girls were just waiting for this order & change of mind." Ahil was silent for a moment at Ayaan's cold serious sneer.

" meri aadat hai --- "

(I have a habit of—)

"ghatiya, ghatiya aadat hai." Ayaan corrected and Ahil glared at him.

(Bad, bad habit.)

"Listen first."

" is ki zaroorat nahi hai, mujhe waisay hi maloom hai." Ahil stood on tiptoe. He had to go. He picked up the phone lying on the table and took a look at Ayaan sitting there. Why was he sitting here?

(There's no need for that, I know anyway.)

"Why are you sitting here? Go and see your sister." An attempt was made to show he didn't care.

"I know she's my sister, it's not necessary to remind me in every sentence. Anyway, you have called her my sister seventy times in the last hour, when do you let me forget? And why are you worried? You go, get out. " Ayaan pointed towards the door.

"Why would I be worried? Why should I care? I was just saying." Ahil picked up the phone and headed towards Dilawar's room. He could not greet him.

She took a deep breath before opening the door to the room. After wiping away her tears, she had put on a little make-up on her face and was now smiling so that it would be easy to smile when she went into the room. After a few moments, she opened the door and walked towards them both smiling.

"Phupho was pretending, like Meeru does." Hoor stroked Meerub 's cheeks. She didn't want to disturb him.

"Meeru no." Meerub immediately shook her head and denied that phupho might do it, but she didn't do it at all. Hoor raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I think someone often pretends to sleep at night."

"Actor." Hoor immediately tickled her and held her close to her, at which Meerub 's screams echoed throughout the room. She could not worry them in her anxiety. They had their childhood days. They shouldn't have to worry about all that.

Hoor took out the phone and asked them and ordered some food for them. About five minutes later when the door rang, Hoor got up and went ahead and opened the door. Ayaan was standing in front.

"Can I come?" Dr. Ayaan Khan asked the question.

"No." Meerub Ayaan Khan replied and stood in front of the door and looked up at Ayaan. Hoor shrugged her shoulders and sat back down. Now the father and daughter should deal with each other because the daughter was on the side of the phupho. Momal was also sitting next to her. Ayaan looked at Chotu for a few moments and then without saying anything picked her up in his lap much to protest.

"You refuse to accept me as your father when your heart wants to, so why should I listen to you? Yes?" Ayaan caresseed her cheek and remembered what happened a few days ago. Meerub sometimes called them all by their names instead of Baba, Chacho, Phupho. After calling Ayaan as Ayaan several times, when Ayaan bluntly told her that I am your baap, she simply added a new word to her favorite word and replied 'no baap. She did not know the meaning of baap, she used to say Baba.

Ayaan took out the phone and put it on Coco Melon, then Meerub got busy. Due to the presence of Momal and Meerub , Ayaan just sat silently and kept thinking.

"Baba, why were you and phupho and Ahil mamu fighting?" Momal asked in an English accent. Ayaan sighed. Ah. If anyone wasn't supposed to see all this, it was Momal.

"No, nothing like that. Just a little Fighting happens between siblings, like sometimes Meerub fights with you. We are all friends so sometimes it happens. Now everything is fine, ask phupho of course." Ayaan smiled and consoled her.

"Yes, everything is fine, just the pizza will come, then we will talk a lot." Hoor smiled and kissed her on the cheek. After a while, after receiving a message on the phone, Momal and Ayaan got up and went to get pizza. Hoor closed her eyes. She was tired.

'Huh, duplicitous woman. Was saying to me that one should cry but didn't want to cry in front of anyone. Rude.' While driving the car, someone united the earth and sky in praise of Hoor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I planned to update on Eid ul Azha but well, here is one. 

And I know I said multiple updates, but that was because I planned on updating on Eid. I will update on eid too InshAllah but here's some before it.

I am reallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down because of something today. Do not forget to comment your thoughts.<3.

 And Yes you will get cute Hoor Ahil on eid ul azha. I wanted to give multiple so you can get those scenes the same time after these issues but it's okay.

Eid is around 10 days away. Not too long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...