The one and only

By Hellotherebooks

Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her a... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty - five
Twenty- six
Twenty- seven
Twenty - eight
Twenty - nine
Thirty
Thirty - one
Thirty - two
Thirty - three
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty- seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty - nine
Fourty
Fourty - one
Fourty - two
Fourty- three
Fourty- four
Fourty-five
Fourty - six

Eight

10K 205 23
By Hellotherebooks

Dabria pov

It's finally time. It's time for the party that Ms. Stone will show her identity, a.k.a me. I than get off bed and get some clothes the party will be at night.

As I go to my bathroom I put my clothes down and turn on the cold water. I have to take a shower since my whips are still bad.

Once the water is fully cold, I get in.

About 20 minutes of showering I get out. I look at the mirror and see my lips are purple.

I than change.

After I'm don't changing I put on marcara, lip balm eyeliner, and counselor. I than go to the living room to leave but everyone is their. Purfect.

"So, who's that guy?" Oliver ask.

"Who? What guy?" I lie.

"That guy Axel." Azazel says with as his knuckles turn white.

"So him, he's the father of my child." I say with starcasim.

"Really, who is? Is he nice?" Sofia ask conserned as I scoff.

"He took care of me since I was young. He helped me. He was always there. Always bailed me out of jail, backed me up with bullies, taught me life lessons, taught me how to defend myself, lie, hunt, play sports. So he's basically a dad to me. Now if you can see I have to go to the gala and help." I said. I lock eyes with Salvatore all I see is sadness. I kinda fell guilty to be honest.

"I do wish you were the one to help and teach me that stuff." I said as his eyes soften. I then walk but I stop.

"Whore." Sabrina says.

"Sabrina!" Everyone yells.

"Just watch, watch you're back." I said smirking as I walk towards her.

"Watch that plastic ass back of yours." I said laughing.

Sabrina looks at me with fear, but than she hides it with a smile.

"You can hide you're fear with you're face, but those eyes. Oh those eyes." I said laughing walking away.

"You're crazy!" Sabrina shouts.

"Do know what? Be careful who you make enimies with." I said turning to Sabrina I than walk away pissed.

/ / /

As I arrive at the place we're gonna have the party at. I get out of my car and go in.

I go in and smile, it's beautiful.

The lights are on. We're gonna turn off the lights when I show the dresses I've made myself.

We than start. I than get my models and make sure they ready.

About 3 hours later we finshes. We than wait for people to arrive. All Mafia's and making clothes and dresses companies will be coming. All of the Mafias are coming but not the Germans, well just the leader, which is me.

I then go back stage and start to get ready.

After doing my hair and make-up. I than put on a cold emotionaless face.

Two bodyguards than go on my left side and another two bodyguards go on my right side. Their fully armed as well.

I walk than walk as my name is called out.

Azazel pov

"Please thank you guys for coming. Please meet the youngest billionaire. Ms. Stone." A man says with a mic. A woman then comes on stage as we all see her face we all gasp.

"Hi,I'm Ms. Stone." Dabria says coldly.

"Omg! Oh my god!" Aden and Will yells.

"My name is Dabria, I'm 17 years old. Thank you guys for all coming. I'll be showing a few dresses I've designed." Dabria says.

"I'm the designer and these are my designs." Dabria says she then bows and and then than steps side.

"This dress is a, a - line burgundy one shoulder elegant modest formal." Dabria says a girl than comes out and walks down with the dress on.

She than turns and makes a few poses and walks out. People clap.

"This dress is a - line Illusion neckline long sleeves tulle applique long evening dress with split." Dabria says another model than walks down and poses.

She then walks out as everyone claps.

"This dress is a blush pink fluffy tail flower." Dabria says another model then comes out and walks poses and turns around as we all examine the dress.

She then walks and leaves as we all clap.

"The fourth dress is a black sweetheart tulle layers ball gown dress." Dabria says, we look as another model comes out and walks and spins, turns. We all clap as the model leaves.

"For the fifth dress is a lavender purple floral embroidery tulle elegant dress." Dabria explains as another person comes out and shows off the dress. Minutes later we all clap as the model leaves.

"And for the last and final dress, black cristal breaded tulle with a cape." Dabria says proudly as another model comes out and walks.

The model than turns around showing us the back.

The model than leaves and every one clasps as the lights turn on.

"Thank you." Dabria says bowing than leaving.

"Wow." Oliver says.

"Our sister is the youngest billionaire alive." Elijah says with his eyes widen.

"Ha, suckers she's my twin." Aden brags.

"Look, Dabria is coming." Sofia says, we then look and see Dabria with 2 bodyguards on her left and right side, their also well armed.

Darbia walks toward us codly with a straight face as her arms are behind her back.

"At least I get to finally meet the people who spam me with emails and ask me if we can have a meeting." Dabria says looking at Alexander as he clears his throat.

"Can we work together?" Alexander.

"No." Dabria coldly says then walks off.

"I'll try talking to her." Aden says, me hope, and Aden then follow her.

"Here." Salvatore and the rest of Dabria's brothers behind us.

"Their." Aden says as he points at Dabria. We look and see that she's with that guy, Axel.

We than walk towards them.

"Why won't you work with us?" Aden ask.

"Fine. Impress me. You get a two days." Dabria tell us as we nod.

Dabria pov

In a mouth they will be meeting the German Mafia. This will be fun.

"Dabria? Do you get the voice's in you're head to?" Aden ask me, I look at him confused.

He gets the voices to?

"What voices?" I act dumb.

"Oh, never mind." Aden say.

"Omg! My grandbaby is the youngest billionaire." Salvatore mom says.

"How are you the youngest billionaire?You have more money than us." Oliver says.

I than smirk "I worked my ass off. And indeed I have more money than you. You're not on my level. You're way, way below me." I said as Axel and my bodyguards laugh.

"Fine you may have more money but I'm the princess here." Sabrina says.

All of my bodyguards beside me or near us laughs and so does Axel.

"Dabria is way above that titel. She doesn't care for the title princess. It's useless to her, weak to her. It's nothing, you're nothing." Axel says as all my bodyguards laughs and smirk.

I then take a step forward to Sabrina.

"Be careful who you make enimies with. Princess." I said as all my men laugh.

"Tick tock, time is ticking." I said laughing as I walk back looking at my 'family' I than walk away.

"She's princess, you're queen, our queen." Ryder one of my men say, as all my men nod on agreement.

These men are not only my men, nor my workers, bodyguards. Their family, they've been with me til the end. Some saved took care of me. I intend to do the same, for them all.

/ / /

I than arrive at my castle.

Funny. Yet again it's not my only one.

Once we arrive, I go in with Axel and Ryder by my side.

Ryder is 32. He's the trainer for the new recreates mates, he's one of the best. He's like a mom to me. It's always 'don't do that' or 'no, it's too expensive' and 'be home by 9'

Like dude.

Once we're in I go lay down. I'm too tired to even change. So I go to bed.

Few minutes later sleep contunes me.

How this chapter. Thank everyone of you guys for reading. I hope you enjoy.

Counted words: 1387

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 29.6K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...
23K 479 33
Leneta Gasel. Your basic little girl but then at the age of 10 she witnessed her parents shot by the mafia. She is taken to there leader, where she...
3M 56.3K 35
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

825K 16.3K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...