𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧『 𝙻.𝙷𝙲...

Oleh Unknown___V

"ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?" "ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ." ❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ 𝐓�... Lebih Banyak

Unforeseen
Characters
➥𝟏
➥𝟐
➥𝟑
➥𝟒
➥𝟓
➥𝟔
➥𝟕
➥𝟖
➥𝟗
➥𝟏𝟎
➥𝟏𝟏
➥𝟏𝟐
➥𝟏𝟑
➥𝟏𝟒
➥𝟏𝟓
➥𝟏𝟔
➥𝟏𝟖
➥𝟏𝟗
➥𝟐𝟎
➥𝟐𝟏
➥𝟐𝟐
➥𝟐𝟑
➥𝟐𝟒
➥𝟐𝟓
➥𝟐𝟔
➥𝟐𝟕
➥𝟐𝟖
➥𝟐𝟗
➥𝟑𝟎
➥𝟑𝟏
➥𝟑𝟐
➥𝟑𝟑

➥𝟏𝟕

621 14 2
Oleh Unknown___V

hotpot.

✦✧✦✧

BOMIN

11:04 AM

BOMIN
Do you have class this afternoon?

HYORIN
No, why?
I just finished my lecture.

BOMIN
I need to buy something, can you come with me?

HYORIN
Let me think about it first.

BOMIN
Pretty please?

HYORIN
Woah you took that? Hahaha
I was just kidding, of course I'll come
Where are you, tho? I'm currently at the lib

BOMIN
I'm with Hana

HYORIN
Oh okay, see u :*

──────

Hyorin reached her destination, which is the cafe where their friend works. There she saw Bomin sipping on her iced coffee while waiting for her, and at the counter she saw her other friend, still busy with her job.

"Babe!" Her friend exclaimed as soon as she entered the cafe. She hid her face in embarrassment because everyone literally went silent and all eyes were now on her. She saw how Hana tried her best to suppress her laughter.

She awkwardly stood there and bowed her head. She immediately came to her friend and pulled her outside, but before they could completely go, she waved goodbye to Hana, and she gave a nod in response.

"Sometimes I hate how you are my friend; you do the most embarrassing shits," she said, almost rolling her eyes.

Bomin smiled at her sweetly and wrapped her arms around hers. "You still love me anyway," She said with her puppy eyes.

She wanted to puke; this isn't the first time she witnessed this, but every time... It made her cringe.

Bomin, on the other hand, is obviously enjoying the sight. Hyorin, with an annoyed expression, is everything to her. Because it gives her a sense of fulfillment whenever she can make this Hyorin out. Why? Because for her it is cute. And she thinks that's enough reason.

"Where are we headed?"

Bomin chuckled and pinched her soft cheeks. "To the mall, of course."

Hyorin shoved her hand away from her face. "People looked at us weirdly; stop doing that," she said with a serious tone.

Bomin smiled and said, "Okay, if you say so."

"What are you going to buy, though?" Hyorin asked curiously.

Bomin gave her a smirk, making her have a second thought about why she was coming with her again.

"Please don't say something weird," Hyorin pleaded, making Bomin burst into laughter.

Hyorin glared at her friend. "Hey!" She said, already frustrated with her friend's behavior.

"I'm going to buy a condoms; how about that?"

Hyorin almost choked on her own saliva as she looked at her friend disgustingly, and then embarrassment struck her once again because apparently her friend said it a bit loudly, making others hear it.

She let out a sigh and removed the arms that were wrapped around hers. "I don't know you," she said, while covering her ears with both of her hands. Her gaze remained on the ground as she walked towards the mall.

Bomin was left laughing at her friend's cute reaction. That is really not what she wanted to say. But it just came out, maybe because she wanted to tease Hyorin more.

When Bomin finally kept up with Hyorin's pace, she saw her standing outside of a boutique looking at a beautiful dress with a light shade of pink. It's simple, not too extravagant; this is Hyorin's style for sure.

"Do you want it?" She asked, even though she already knew the answer.

"I'll come back next time," She said, smiling. "Let's go?"

"I need to buy a book and some materials for my project," Bomin finally said.

Hyorin nodded her head. "Can we have lunch first?"

Bomin smiled sweetly at her and said, "Of course, babe! I'm starving too." She pouted and put her hands on her tummy. Hyorin chuckled; she's confused about how Bomin showed this side of her only to her. It's making her cringe. Though she knew her ever since middle school, this trait of Bomin slowly unraveled when they were finally in uni which she found really weird.

"Where do you want to eat?" Bomin looked at her and smiled.

"Give me suggestions, I am not really craving for anything right now."

"What about hotpot???"

"Hmm? Okay, it's been a while since I ate hotpot," she said, adding that she never really does unless one of her friends invites her. She still prefers Korean foods anyway, but she won't lie—she loves hotpot too.

While on their way to the restau, two teenagers passed by them, giggling and hurrying somewhere. Both of them exchanged eye contact and then chuckled.

"They're cute," Bomin commented, which she quickly agreed to. Because it reminds her of their friendship.

When they arrived at the place, they were surprised to see a lot of people. More crowded than usually it is. "What's with today?" Hyorin asked.

"Maybe there's a celebrity?" Bomin joked, but then their eyes widened, realizing that it is possible for that to happen.

Both of them quickly looked around to spot the celebrity, but then quickly brushed it off when they reached the counter.

"Is there an available table for two?"

The waiter then smiled at them and led them to their table. It is on the right corner of the restau. There are fewer people here. Hyorin sighed in relief.

"I didn't know that this place was really popular," Bomin said. "I wanted to gatekeep it." She pouted, and Hyorin laughed.

"You're not even frequent here."

"STILL!" Bomin complained and sulked.

"You really act like a child; I can't believe you're the same person who punched some guy in the face and kicked his ass."

Bomin proudly flipped her hair and said, "A jerk like him deserves more than that!"

They both chuckled.

Their food was being served when someone came to them. A shy teenager girl stood in front of them; her hesitance was visible as she approached them.

Then Hyorin smiled at her. "Hi?" She said.

She saw how the girl's face lit up. "H-hi," the girl greeted, stuttering.

"Do you have something to say?" Hyorin asked softly.

The girl nodded. "I am your fan," she stated.

Hyorin was surprised; she was processing what she heard and thinking whether she heard it right or she was just imagining.

"I... uhm" She was utterly speechless. This isn't the first time, but it always struck her; it is as if she never knew other people could actually recognize her.

The girl shyly smiled at her and asked, "Can I ask for a picture?" which she automatically agreed to.

"I'm gonna take the photo." Bomin volunteered and held the teenager's phone. Hyorin then stood up and took a pose for a picture.

When Bomin gave back the phone to the girl, she sat on her seat once again, but before the girl could leave, she held her wrist and smiled sweetly at her, "What is your name again?"

The girl blushed. "Cute," she thought.

"Areum..." And Hyorin's smile widened.

"It really suits you," She said sincerely. "Can I mention you on my next vlog? As a thank you?" She asked, and the girl responded immediately, bobbing her head in agreement.

"I would love to! T-thank you, eonnie!" She said and gave Hyorin her sweetest smile.

That warmed her heart.

"Thank you," She said sincerely.

The girl tilted her head and smiled at her once again. "I gotta go, eonnie. Mom and dad are waiting for me." She said and pointed at her parents who were watching them the whole time. They gave her a smile, and she did the same.

"Okay, take care, Areum."

"Mhmm you too, eonnie."

When he faced Bomin, who was silent with the whole interaction and just silently observed them, she finally spoke. "You know that you're famous, right?" She said and chuckled.

Hyorin shook her head. "I can't see myself like that?"

Bomin let out a sigh. "Well, you are. You and Areum looked cute," she said, giggling. "Both shy."

"You know, it gives me a weird feeling whenever someone recognizes me, for some reason, and when they introduce themselves as "fans" which I still can't process that I have them."

Bomin smiled genuinely and said, "You are such a kind person; I hope you know that."

Her forehead creased. "Suddenly?"

Bomin just shrugged, "Let's dig in, the food was served a while ago," she said, and they started eating while conversing about various random topics.

She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and took it out of it—a notification from the stranger.

──────

ldh.

1:58 PM

LDH
I think I saw you...

──────

Bomin started to panic when she noticed her friend's silence, "Did something happen?"

She shook her head and gave Bomin an assuring smile before typing a message.

──────

ldh.

HYORIN
Really? Where?

LDH
The hotpot restau... I was there

HYORIN
Oh.
Yea, I am here
Why didn't you talk to me?

LDH
Are you fine with that?
I mean, I'm a stranger

HYORIN
No...
But to be honest?
When you said you saw me, I panicked
You're not a creepy stalker, right?

LDH
It was a coincidence, please don't misunderstand
My friend loves going there, it was honestly just my second time having hotpot

HYORIN
Oh okay, Peter
Thank you for that, I'll trust your words.

LDH
Thank you.
And oh, sorry am I disturbing your lunch?
Enjoy there, I'm gonna go my friend right here is complaining.

HYORIN
Okay, you enjoy too.
Sent

──────

"The stranger who you accepted the dm was..." Bomin suddenly asked, making her lift her head.

"Are you still talking to them?" She asked, seriously.

Hyorin bit her lower lip. "He's kind. I judged too quickly, I guess?"

"I can say, I mean, they just said hi? But wait... they're a he?"

Hyorin nodded her head. "What does he look like?"

"I don't know... but he has a cute dog."

Bomin was dumbfounded.

"What?" Hyorin asked innocently.

"Are you being real?"

Hyorin nodded her head. She would be honest, even though she has her doubts about the stranger, there's a part of her that trusts him enough that she wouldn't cause her any harm, and perhaps he may become a friend in the near future, right?

"Let's not talk about it; how's Changmin?"

Bomin grimaced at the mention of their friend's name, "Why brought him up suddenly?"

Hyorin just gave her a meaningful look and shrugged.

Bomin shook her head, and they once again focused on their food.

──────
rinrinnie posted on her story.

──────

HANA

3:38 PM

HANA
replied to your story
Wyat??
Are you in a mall in Gangnam?
There's someone from twitter that says some of dreamies are there!!!

HYORIN
I thought they're not in Korea? I mean you mentioned it, right?

HANA
They're back! Just how busy are you lately??

HYORIN
Don't even mention it
You see, I even lost time for nct 😔
My fangirl heart 💔💔

HANA
Whatever
Why can't I take you seriously? Lol
Anw, Chanhee's bugging me here in our cafe
Can I just shoo him away and let him come with you guys?

HYORIN
IF you can shoo him
Tho, i think Bomin is done with her stuffs
We're gonna head home once done
Or maybe we're gonna pass by there and have some coffee

HANA
Okay! Tell me if you'll come
Take care and enjoy, you two!

HYORIN
Yess! Thankyou ^^

──────

Hyorin raised her head only to meet Bomin's eyes, she didn't realize that she'd been standing and watching her for a while now.

She gave her an awkward smile and said, "Hana mentioned that there is a possibility that some member of dreams are here." She said and shrugged her shoulders, "Twitter is her source anyway."

Bomin gasped as if realizing something, "What if it's Renjun and Chenle??? Then they decided to eat some hotpot, remember the restau a while ago?"

Hyorin nodded her head, "We're not too sure about that, besides we didn't see them there." She said and shrugged.

"Okay, point taken."

"We're lucky enough if we'll see them."

"True."

"Anyway, I also said to her that we might pass by her cafe to have some coffee, are you g?"

"Yea sure, even though I've been there almost the whole day." Bomin said, chuckling.

"But I won't let you drink coffee again. You should control your caffeine intake it's not healthy."

"Blah blah blah whatever," She said rolling her eyes because once again her friend is nagging her.

She immediately brushed off the topic in order to stop Hyorin for nagging, "I have all I need. Shall we go now?"

"Give me a second, I saw a nice material earlier, I need to buy it." She said and immediately went back to the shelves which contains various art materials.

When she went to the counter, she felt stares from behind causing her to look around only to see a man in his black leather jacket, black bucket, black jeans and black shoes. The only thing that isn't black in his outfit is his face mask and his white t-shirt. His eyes were hiding behind his sunglasses.

She can't help but to think "Why does he looks weird?"

She doesn't even know if her eyes met his, but surely her eyes remained on the strangers figure not really minding whether he noticed it or not.

For some reason the figure of the man seems familiar to her, she might've seen it somewhere but can't decipher when or where did she saw it. "Weird" she thought.

She looked away when it was her turn to pay at the counter. Once done, she went straight to her friend who is patiently waiting at the corner looking at some cute little pens, they were obviously made for kids hence the cute designs.

She can't help but to chuckle, Bomin love cute stuffs but contrary to that she also loves to wear cool outfits. Far from being cute.

"What's funny?" She asked, rasing a brow.

"Nothing," she answered and smiled at her warmly.

"Let's go?"

She nodded her head and they went to their way on the cafe.

 𓆩⟡𓆪

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

46.6K 1.4K 42
"You know, we aren't that different from each other," she teased, a smirking playing on her plump lips. His dark eyes glared into hers. "We are nothi...
31.9K 1K 35
♪ Idol au ♪ "Do you believe in love at first sight?" "I believe in love at every sight when it comes to you." ♪♪♪ "You know, you're cute, but have yo...
104K 5.4K 28
❝ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴅᴜᴍʙ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ?❞ ⇴in which a nosy rival won't leave the girl alone ending up finding her precious secret. . ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴠᴇʀ...
470K 20.7K 32
ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜɪᴍ ɴᴇᴇᴅʏ, ʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴄɪᴘʀᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇ ʜɪs ʜᴜɢs. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴏʀ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ...