Silver Lining - Bradley Will...

By rak098

Silver’s a 18-year-old photographer. After 6 months away her sister who is dating James McVey introduces her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 7

319 7 1
By rak098

Silver's POV

"Hey" I hear a voice from behind me and turn away from the fridge to see Brad.

"Hey Bradley " I smile walking over to him near the kitchen counter.

"Happy birthday" I look at him confused tilting my head.

"I realized I didn't actually say it earlier" he explains.

"Ah" I say "well thank you"

"I wish Kayla had told us" he says, "I feel bad I didn't get you a present"

"I'm glad she didn't," I laugh awkwardly, "it's fine, I don't need presents"

He looks at me for a second then takes off his hat, "here" he says placing it on my head.

I look at him confused again "you said you liked the hat" he shrugs.

I chuckle a little "are you sure"

"Yeah, it looks good on you" " he fixes the hat for me then flashes his cute dimpled smile.

I couldn't help but stare into in his brown orbs, he stares back, then lifts his finger to the middle of my brows and my face relaxes, "you'll get wrinkles" he speaks quietly then removes his finger, I guess I was frowning.

I smile remembering I'd done the same to him at the hospital when we met. He smiles back at me with his perfect teeth.

"Sil you coming" we hear Kayla from the front door.

"Yeah" I breaking the eye contact, "coming" I say before walking out with Brad following behind.

--

Brad POV

I can't help but smile to myself all the way to the cinema. We definitely had a moment back in the kitchen.

We all split up in to two cars and meet at the cinema. Tristan and Kyla went in James' car and said they were picking in Jessica Tris' girlfriend who was also joining us, while Me and Con rode in Silver's car and would be picking up Silver's friend Tyde.

We stopped at a traffic light and Silver tapped her phone on the stand. I sat next to her on the front passenger seat while Con sat on the back. We hear the ringing sound on her phone as it was on speaker.

"Hey" I male voice answered

"Hey, we should be there in two secs" she answers driving off again as the lights turn green "wanna come down"

"Alright, see you in a bit" the boy who I assume is Tyde replies.

"Kk" she says and he hangs up.

We pull in in front of a tall apartment building. A boy about our age walks over to our car and opens the car door behind Silver's seat.

"Hey hey" he says closing the door.

"heyyyy" Silver sings looking behind her chair, "guys, this Tyde, Ty this is Connor..."

"Hi" Con welcomes him with a handshake

"...and Bradley" she gestures towards me.

"Brad" I correct, no one calls me Bradley, well apart from her, she said it so perfectly I preferred her calling me my full name.

"Hey man," I say putting out my hand toward him and he shakes it.

"Ok let's go" Silver say starting the car and driving off.

"Oh you guys are the band right" Tyde asks "the vamps"

Con nods "yeah"

"You lot are awesome" he says, "We jam to you song 'Can We Dance', right Sil?"

"uhumm" Silver shakes her head still concentrating on the road.

"Thanks mate" I reply.

"Oh I forgot to ask," Silver speaks, "when are you guys putting out new stuff"

"Soon hopefully" I answer, "we're recording some stuff at the moment".

"Is it going to be like the first single?" Tyde asks from behind.

"errr similar but a little different I guess" con replies.

"Well I'm sure it's going to be great either way" Silver smiles at me before turning back to the road.

"Oh wait" Tyde speaks suddenly, "happy birthdayyyyyyy!"

"Urgh" Silver throw her head back "stop saying it" she wines.

"I told you I'm gonna keep reminding you until midnight just because you're so weird about this day" I see tyde grin from the rear view mirror. Con and I chuckle while Silver pulls a pouty face.

"It's not weird okay, it's reasonable," She states

"It's weird," I agree with Tyde looking over at Silver. She gives me a playful warning look and I chuckle.

"See" Tyde adds, "even your new friends think you're weird".

"Stop ganging up on me guys" she says annoyed like a child, making us laugh.

--

We arrive at the Cinema and meet up with the rest, who have decided we'll be watching the horror movie 'Annabelle". We grab our popcorn, drinks and snacks. I walk with Silver, hoping to get a seat next to her. I end up in the middle of the row with Silver on my left, thankfully, and Connor of my right, next to him were Jessica and Tris, on Silvers left was Tyde then Kayla and James on the other end.

We got to the theater early so we sat in out seats just chatting to each other. I notice Silver on her phone texting someone and turn to her, I tap the hat i gave her, she looked up at me swiftly and smiles putting her phone in her pocket.

I smile back at her, "you scared of these movie" I nudge her slightly.

"No" she shakes her head a little "not really, I mean I may jump at the scary bits, but that's what's fun about them" she explains. "Are youuuu?" she asks raising her eyebrows.

"No way, I'm a big boy, nothing scares me," I say sitting up straight, making her giggle.

"Whatever" she rolls her eyes dramatically "I bet you'll scream like a little girl some point during this movie.

"Okay, I might scream" I admit, "but it'll be deep tough manly scream".

She laughs "it's ok, you can hold my hand if you need to, I'll protect you" she says confidently.

"I may use you as a human shield if anything comes out of the screen" I tell her

She laughs again; we're interrupted by the sound of the advert on the big screen, the conversations slowly die down and everyone turns the attention to the screen.

--

Silver POV

The movie was good, I loved scary movies; they were so exciting. Throughout the film I'd turn to Brad who'd look at me a couple times, we'd smile at each other then turn back to the movie. I really liked Brad, he was becoming a good friend; he was fun to hang out with.

Everyone decided they need the toilets after the movie. I waked out of the restroom seeing no one else was done yet; I pull out my phone scroll to my contacts and called Cameron.

--

Brad POV

I walk out the toilets scanning the lobby for my friends till I notice Silver on the phone with her back towards me.

I make my way towards her as I walk closer I hear her speak on the phone.

"... we're just finished up here, I'll be round your in about half an hour", my heart sank; was she seeing someone but Kayla would've told me if she was, unless she doesn't know.

Silver turns around noticing me, then smiles "okay I gotta go" she says to the person on the phone then hangs up.

I open my mouth to ask who it was, but am interrupted by Kayla "the rest boys not out yet" she ask walking over with Jessica.

"I guess not," Silver replies.

"and they say girls take long in the toilets" Jessica rolls her eyes

Kayla and Silver laugh, I don't, I'm wondering about the person on the phone.

Silver notices then look at me confuse till her attention is drawn to the rest of the boys coming towards us.

"Ready to go?" James asks and everyone nods.

"Wait, who's going where with who's car" Connor speaks

"I was thinking going to Jess's'" Tris replies

"You coming back to the apartment?" James looks at Kayla and she nods.

"Why don't I take Jess and Tris with Tyde and you all can go back to the apartment in one car" silver suggests and everyone agrees.

We all eventually separated at the parking lot and say our goodbyes.

--

Silver POV

I drop off Tyde first then Jess and Tristan at Jess's house.

"Bye guys" I wave as they walk off into the house waving back, then drive off.

As roads are quiet tonight; I drive to my destination with easy.

I knock on his door not having to wait long for him to answer; he's been expecting me.

"Hello" he smirks with his all too perfects lips and defined cheekbones. I look down from his face to his shirtless toned abs.

I bite my lip with a smirk, "you gonna let me in Cameron or do we have to do this dance every night" I say raising my eyebrowns.

He steps back and open the door wider while I enter. I walk straight through his apartment and into his bedroom that I was all too familiar with and he follows.

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 9.1K 93
Evelyn Ball is 17 years old and she has a brother who is 18, Connor Ball. Connor is in a band, The Vamps, and Evelyn is very good friends with all of...
5.7K 264 21
Leigha is an 18 year old girl from America, but when she has to move to Birmingham, her life changes completely. Bradley Will Simpson, a 19 year old...
35K 649 31
Bradley Simpson, the popular, cheeky lead singer of The Vamps falls in love with Charlie Gold, a girl in a messed up world of lost dreams and is now...
178K 2.4K 115
What happens when Liz and her best friend Nina goes to an McFly concert, and their support act is The Vamps? What will one like on Instagram lead to...