Old Friends (Austin Mahone Fa...

By AustinsSkittle

What happens when Old Friends become reacquainted More

Old Friends (Austin Mahone FanFiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note (Important)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Autor Note please read
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Yet another Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
IMPORTANT
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilouge
Authors Note
November 2nd 2013
The Sequel...
Last Goodbye.

Chapter 8

8.1K 158 24
By AustinsSkittle

Alex's POV

I got a text from Austin after he finished his interview. He was dreading it all day because he knew the pictures are everywhere!

Ameezy- They asked 'bout the pictures. I'm so stupid mentioned Hannah's name in it really hope she doesn't read it she'll lose the head at me even more! ):

I sighed. I knew that Austin and Han fell out years ago and I honestly thought they'd have made up by now. They alway had stupid little arguments over silly things but they always made up.

Me- ill ring her and let her know shall I? Better she knows rather than reading about it!

I got a reply immediately.

Ameezy- yeah if you don't mind.

I scrolled through my call log to find her name. I hit call and after a couple of rings she answered

"Hey AC,Wassup?"  

She sounded happy ! That was a good thing 

"I was just ringing to tell you,now please don't get mad but Austin had an interview today and they asked him about the picture of him leaving your apartment and well he told them the truth but he mentioned your name so now everyone knows he was at yours last night."  

I waited for her to scream but she didnt 

"Okay that's fine. All his old mahomies know me anyway so that's fine. At least he cleared it up with everyone." 

Now I was completely in shock at her. Something's wrong when she's in a good mood still. 

"Ok so you are sure that your fine? Did you pass out and hit your head or are you on something?"  

She started laughing "Alex I'm not on drugs and I didn't hit my head. I just got really good news earlier! Matt is having another baby. Well not Matt, Suzanne is having the baby! Im going to be an aunt again!!'  

"That's great news they must be so happy!"  

"They are but don't tell anyone just yet ok. Ill talk to you later bye !" 

Then she hung up. Then I texted Austin back and told him she was fine with it. Hopefully now things might be getting better between my two best friends.

Austin's POV

I logged on to my Twitter account and started to read my mentions. I was seeing a lot of people mentioning Hannah in my mentions. The interview must be up online already I thought. One person said on twitter "OMG ! Austin and Hannah were hanging out together like old times #Fangirling". I laughed at that then I seen another . "Hustin reunion is happening guys. #OldTimes". People were getting so excited. Our names were even trending worldwide!! This was crazy. I looked through some more tweets. Then I found some hate "Hannah is probably just looking for attention now since we haven't heard or seen of her in like 4 years. Smh". That tweet really annoyed me. I tweeted that person back "Hannah isn't looking for attention there are good reasons why you haven't heard or seen her in a while. Have some respect"  

My friends and family get so much hate sometimes. It isn't fair.  

I switched of my laptop and got myself a sandwich from the fridge. I ate it then jumped in the car. I had to go to rehearsals. The first show was tomorrow night. I'm actually so nervous about this. I always am when I come home to perform. I feel like everyone is judging me.

When I got to the arena all the dancers,the band,the wardrobe people and my back up singers were all there.

'Hey guys." I shouted taking off my jacket. I spent 6 hours rehearsing. I sat in the dressing room for a while then there was a knock on my door. It was my backing dancer Jackie.  

"Hey Austin " she said cheerfully. 

"Hey wassup?" I smiled at her.  

"I just came in to tell you that your management have set up a meet and great before the concert tomorrow. So you need to be here before 4pm ok. See ya !"  

"Bye!"  

I love meeting my fans but right now I wasn't looking forward to meeting them tomorrow. There's too much on my mind right now to concentrate on speaking to fans for an hour or two. I snuck out the back and got into my car. I went to the mall (yes I know why would I go to the mall on my own without dave?) I walked into one of my favourite stores from when I was younger. I was surprised it was still opened. I bought a couple of tshirts and hoodys. Then I walked down my favourite shoe store. Nobody had stopped me to get an autograph or a picture. It was great. If this was in Miami I wouldn't even be in a shop yet. Even though I've been living there for the last 6 years everyone still freaks when they see me. Even the fans that have met me before. I admit i really wish sometimes that I could go back to when I was 16 and could walk around places without getting disturbed. When I got to the shoe shop I seen an old neighbour.  

"Hey Mrs.Gallagher."  

SHe turned around and waved "Hello Austin how are you?" 

"I'm good thank you! How are you? And how's mr.gallagher ?" 

"I'm alright thank you and so is Joe. You've grown up to be a handsome young man Austin." 

I could feel my cheeks going red "Thank you Mrs.Gallagher! Ill see you later " 

She waved at me and I carried on shopping. My phone ringing. I knew by the ringtone that it was Mom.

"Hey Mom." 

"Hunny where are you?" 

"I'm at the mall why what's wrong?you sound worried"

There was a silence.

"There's been a break in in Hannah's house and Mr.Smith got shot. Come home quick I'm scared incase someone comes here aswell." 

"Is he okay? Ill be home straight away" 

"He's been rushed to hospital. I haven't heard anything since. " 

"Ok ill be home soon"

I left everything I wa buying back and ran to my car. I was speeding down the road and couldn't get home fast enough. When I got home there were police everywhere and I could see some family members standing outside. Mom came running out of the house and hugged me. I could see Hannah standing by the door.  

"Mom ill be right back.""  

I walked over to Hannah.  

"Are you okay Han?" I asked 

She burst into tears. I grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her.  

"Shh it's okay. Everything will be alright don't worry. The doctors will be looking after him and he'll be out before you know it ok."  

She hugged me tighter. I didn't want to let her go. I kissed her forehead.  

She let go after a while and whipped her eyes "thank you Austin." She smiled at me. For the first time in four years I felt like I could finally move on from what happened.

Hannah's POV

Earlier I got the best news ever but an hour ago the worse news anyone could possibly get. There had been a burglary at my parents house and dad got shot. Mom rang me in floods of tears. It was the worse thing I could ever get told over the phone. I drove straight to the house and saw the police and an ambulance there. Mom was at the shop getting milk and when she got back she found dad lying on the living room floor. She rang 911 straight away. Then me and Matt. If she lost dad she wouldn't be able to survive. It would be the second person she'd have lost in this family. When I was 5 years old Mom had a baby. A little girl names Sophia. But when Sophia was three weeks old she died in her sleep. They said it was a cot death. It took Mom years to recover. If she lost dad she wouldn't be able live by herself. The paramedics took dad out on a stretcher into the ambulance. I tried to go over to him but they pushed me away. They got Mom to go with him to the hospital. I had to stay and check was anything missing. More police had arrived. Then Austin pulled into his house. I seen Michele run out to him and hug him. Then he stated walking towards me.  

"Are you ok Han?" He asked. 

I burst into years and he hugged me. I never felt like I need him more than I did right now. He got me through everything when we were younger now I hoped he would get me through this.  

After a while I pulled away.  

"Thank you Austin" I said whipping my eyes and smiled at him. Then I walked in home and checked was anything missing. The laptops were still there. So was the tv, DVD players and CD player. I didn't think anything was missing but I told the police they'd have to ask mom.  

"I haven't been living at home for nearly 2 years now officer so you'd need to wait until Mom gets back." 

Then I seen dads friend Sargent Stewart.  

"Hannah are you alright? Is there anything missing?" 

"I'm ok and I'm not sure you'd need to get Mom to check." 

"That's okay I understand this is a bad time aswell to be looking for missing things. You should go to the hospital will I drive you there you are in no state to drive there yourself."  

"It's okay i can drive but thank you for the offer." I left them to look around the house and walked to my car. Austin was still outside.  

"Where do you think your driving to?" He asked  

"To the hospital where else?" 

"Hannah you are in no state to drive get in my car i will take you." 

"No I can drive..."  

He cut me off " get in my car now I'm not letting you drive" 

I did what I was told and got in his car. 

The hospital was half an hour away. So this was going to be the awkwardest half an hour of my life. 

"You have a nice car Austin" I said to break the tension.  

He laughed "It's a hire car Hannah."  

I laughed aswell.  

"I should have guessed by the sticker on the back window should I" 

"Something's never change Hannah you're still slightly slow." 

I slapped his arm "Watch it Mahone just because your a superstar now doesn't mean I can't beat you up like when we were kids"  

"You said you'd never bring that up again" he looked at me 

"Well something's do change"  

We both laughed. Then there was a silence.  

"Hannah I know this isn't a good time but I am sorry about what I said. I didn't mean them things I called you. You know I wouldn't set out to hurt you on purpose." 

"I know you wouldnt. I think we should just forget about it and move on. We've grown up now and I think it's the best thing to so." 

He smiled at me.  

"So am I forgiven?" 

I rolled my eyes "Yes you are !!"  

When we got to the hospital he came in with me.  

"Hi I'm looking for Mr.Smith. I'm his daughter." I said to the receptionist. 

She told me where he was and I ran to the elevator. When I got there he was sleeping and doctors were looking at his file. 

"How is he" I asked Mom.  

"He's stable right now. The bullet caused no harm to him. He should get out tomorrow or the next day. Eh Hi Austin..." She looked at me. 

'Hi Mrs.Smith" 

"Ill explain later okay Mom. Austin you can go now ill get a life home with Mom. Thank you for the ride here" I hugged him and he left. Mom was smiling at me but I ignored it. Right now the only thing I was concentrating on was Dad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 13.9K 64
๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป' ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜.
44K 1K 19
Claire Villanueva is no other than Robert Villanueva's older sister. She's told not to fall in love with her brothers friend, but she does it anyways...
9K 537 10
Go thru problems just like everybody else but I'm still, in love with him so deeply.
44.4K 574 69
Read people if you love Austin Mahone, Robert villanueva , Zach dorsey , Alex costancio and also adding Andrew constancio <3