Romano's Queen

By DreamerGirlKes

Two months after Regenia was taken, she's finally back in her lover's arms. The question hangs over everyone'... More

More Characters
A Fight Against Time
What Needs to be Done
Nightmares
Still Alive
Home
Lunch Date
Reveal
Bad News
The Unthinkable
Heartbreak
Past and Future
The Hard Truth
No Longer Afraid
Run
Changes
The Game Changer
Choices
Rules
The Right Thing
New Opportunities
Decorate
Challenges
Gala Visuals
The Gala
Another Headache
The Gallo Mafia
Mine
Something New
59th Street
Real Answers
The Plan
Surprises
A True Family
Death Sentence
What to Do
Death is Upon You
The Early Gift
Earn my Trust
The Perfect Gift
Untold Plans
Lies
Troubled Minds
New Book Cover
The Meeting

Copyrights and Characters

903 51 6
By DreamerGirlKes

All rights to this story and cover belong to me DreamerGirlKes ©️. Any replication, rendition, or reimaging of the cover is prohibited and will be dealt with appropriately. The book shall not be placed on platforms other than Inkitt unless done by the sole owner. Thank you for all the love and support... to all of my readers because I couldn't do this with you.

This story is for a mature audience only and may contain. Abduction, violence, abuse, rape, and killing will be in graphic detail. If this is a trigger, allow yourself to skip the chapter. Mature vulgarity, such as explicit sex sense and language, will be used. Remember, this story is rated mature!

I do not own the copyrights or releases of any pictures used throughout the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.9K 68
Completed on 17/12/20 Romano Bellucci is rich, powerful, ruthless, and calm. He is renowned for his calm right until he tangles himself with Mia, the...
368K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
95.2K 4.7K 50
What happens when a traumatic accident triggers painful memories. Will Chrissy be able to regain her power and the truth or will she sink into a deep...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

81.2K 2.9K 65
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...