Cannon Fodder Dad Dressed As...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成娃综文的炮灰爸爸 Author: Yangchen Is Too Thin (岩城太瘦生) Status: Completed Description: Zhou Congee transmigrat... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79

60

302 16 0
By LiannQ

    For a three-year-old cub, it is always easy to regard games as reality.

    Bubble hugged his father tightly to prevent the vampire from taking him away: "Dad, I will protect you." "

    Thank you." Zhou Conge touched his little head, turned his head, and looked at Cui Feng, "Vampire, do you regret it?" ?”

    Playing as a vampire for a day, a vampire for a day.

    How miserable, Mr. Cui.

    Cui Feng also hugged him tightly and buried his head in the socket of his shoulder.

    Zhou Porridge tried to comfort him: "Don't be sad, at least he still remembers you."

    Cui Feng didn't speak.

    Zhou Porridge thought for a while, and continued to comfort him: "This... at least he is your own."

    It is indeed his own, and only his own would dare to be so arrogant.

    Cui Feng responded: "Me too."     Zhou

    Porridge was puzzled: "What?

    "     Zhou Congee thought for a while, turned over, lay flat on the bed, and then opened his arms, hugging left and right.     "Sleep."     The next day, nine o'clock in the morning.     A family of three having breakfast at the dining table.     Bubble sat on the baby chair, hugged his own milk cup and took a big gulp of milk.     Zhou Porridge sat beside him, flipping through his phone.     His new manager, Sister Jin, sent him several notices and endorsements yesterday, she has already screened them, and now it is up to Zhou Zhou to choose.     Sister Jin was obviously much smarter than his last agent who had been banned, she didn't keep filling variety shows for him, but picked a few endorsement invitations for him, as well as audition announcements for movies and TV series.

    Although variety shows are of great help to increase the popularity of stars, with more variety shows, the sense of distance between the audience and the actors will gradually decrease, and it will be easier for the audience to watch this actor's play in the future.

    Therefore, if he wants to develop in the long run, it is better to avoid variety shows.

    Zhou Congee read the notice while gnawing on the bread.

    Bubble hugged the jar of chocolate sauce and said to him, "Dad, can you open it for me?" "

    Well..." Zhou Congee was just about to take the jar, when he suddenly thought of something and withdrew his hand, "Dad is not free right now. , let Big Daddy drive it for you."

    "Um—" Bubble turned to look at Big Daddy.

    The vampire, he didn't want the vampire to open the jar for him.

    "Ah!" Bubble yelled, hugged the jar, and opened it forcefully.

    Zhou Porridge, who originally wanted Cui and his son to communicate more: "..."

    As expected of you, Zhou Paopao, who was born with supernatural power.

    Bubble put the jar of chocolate sauce on the table, picked up his small spoon, scooped half a spoonful, and added it to the milk: "Dad, do you want some?" "Yes."

    Zhou Congee pushed his milk cup In the past, "Ask Big Daddy if you want it."

    "Oh..." Bubble dug a big spoonful of chocolate for Dad, helped him mix it well, hesitated for a while, turned his head, and asked in a low voice, "Big Daddy, do you want chocolate? Is it?"

    Cui Feng pushed the cup over: "Thank you."

    Bubble dug a small spoonful and put it into his cup, but didn't stir it for him.

    The double standard is obvious.

    "Thank you."

    "You're welcome."

    Zhou Congee was very helpless, why did this father and son look so weird?

    Zhou Conge picked out a few endorsements and auditions, and sent them back to the manager: [These are the few, please arrange the itinerary, sister]

    The agent quickly replied to him: [No problem, just reply to the endorsement invitation, you can choose a time to come and sign the contract, you have to find time to audition for movies and TV series, I will package and send you the audition script, if you are free Have a look, practice at home]

    Zhou Congee: [Kitten is ok]

    There are a total of one movie and two TV dramas, both of which are male leads, and the agent will indeed pick the scripts, both of which are big productions by famous directors.

    It's not certain whether they can watch Zhou Zhou's porridge.

    After all, Zhou Porridge only came back not long ago, and apart from being more popular, everything else was pretty much defeated by the "original owner".

    Zhou Conge supported his head, still hesitating.

    He casually asked: "Paopao, do you think Dad should go to filming?"

    Bubble raised his head: "     What is filming?

    "

Wang Wang team"!"

    "It's not cartoons, it's other TV."

    "Well——" Pao Pao can probably imagine this thing, "It's okay, let many people see Dad." "

    But it's hard to shoot TV, Dad You may not be selected."

    "Try it first, how can you be afraid of difficulties? Brave puppy, not afraid of difficulties." Bubble asked again, "Will it be hard to shoot TV?" "Yes, there may

    be I can’t go home for several months.”

    “What?!” Pao Pao was shocked, and quickly overturned all the previous conclusions, “Then dad should stop filming.” “

    But if he doesn’t shoot TV, dad won’t have a job. No money, no money, you can’t eat chocolate.”

    Pao Pao thought for a while: “Dad wants to be with me, I’ll make money to support Dad.”

    “How do you make money?”

    "I can go out to perform with Coke and the others."

    Zhou Congee laughed out loud: "Okay, thank you for Pao Pao's suggestion, Dad will seriously consider it."

    Although it is still unclear to the children, Zhou Congee still got a little inspired.

    Zhou Porridge looked at Cui Feng again: "President Cui, what do you think?"

    Cui Feng said indifferently: "If you want to try, you can try it, I will take good care of Pao Pao."

    Zhou Porridge thought seriously: "Hmm..."

    Cui Feng paused, and then said: "I will also hold back my missing of you. The dazzling porridge on the screen is the real porridge, and I will do my best to support you." "..."

    Shut

    up , before the filming started, you acted.

    Bubble hugged her father's hand and acted like a baby: "Dad, don't go filming, don't leave home for several months."

    Shut up both of you, neither of you is reliable.

    Zhou Congee made up his mind: "I'm going to start preparing for the audition."

    Zhou Congee quickly finished his breakfast, took his mobile phone and prepared to go upstairs, and carefully read the script outline and audition clips.

    Before going upstairs, he told Cui's father and son: "You two live well, help each other with things, I'm going to work." Cui's father and

    son also finished their breakfast and were cleaning up the dishes, and they replied: "Okay. "

    The father and son looked at each other.

    Bubbles was convinced: "You are a vampire."

    Cui Feng said: "You are a little bat."

    "I am not, my father and I are both human!"

    Cui Feng said "Hush" to him: "Don't disturb Dad's work." "

    Oh " Bubble lowered his voice, a little reluctantly, "Then I will take care of myself." "I

    have to work too, you come with me to the study."

    "Oh."

    Zhou Porridge was reading the script in the room, and Cui Feng was having a meeting in the study.

    Bubble sat obediently by the side, wearing a children's watch, imitating Big Daddy, and having a "meeting" with his companions.

    "Ahem, let's start the meeting now."

    His companions: "Bubble, you are so cool."

    Bubble turned around, glanced at Big Daddy, and continued to imitate.

    After playing for a while, Bubble suddenly remembered something, supported his head, and sighed, looking a bit distressed.

    The companions asked: "Pao Pao, what's the matter with you?"

    Life is not easy, and Pao Pao sighed: "My father is going to     make a movie.

    " "Huh?

Dad is also filming."

    Orange asked: "Isn't that great? Pao Pao, why are you upset?" "

    But he has to leave home for a long time every time he is filming, I can't help but miss him." Pao Pao With his head down, his whole body slid down sadly, and the little flesh on his face overflowed sadly.

    "How long will I be away from home?"

    "A long, long time!" Bubbles held back his sadness, "It's been a very, very long time! Maybe never come back!" "     Ah

    ? Why?"

, then he will never come back!"

    "Very likely, if Papa Papa plays a bad guy and falls off a cliff, then he may never come back!"

    "No! Papa Pao!"

    "I can't bear you, Papa Bubble!"

    At this moment, Ji Yao passed behind Coke and heard a group of cubs crying, with puzzled faces.

    "Coke, what's wrong?"

    Coke looked up to the sky and cried loudly: "Papa Pao is going to die!"

    "What?!"

    Zhou Congee, who was reading the script, suddenly received a call from Ji Yao.

    "Crooked? Porridge, are you okay?"

    "What?" Zhou Conge was confused, "I'm fine, what's the matter?"

    "Coke said you were going to die!"

    "Ah???"

    Zhou Conge just hung up the phone , Grandpa Orange also called.

    "Hello? Little Congee, are you okay?"

    "It's all right, Orange also said I'm going to die?"

    "Ah... yes, I'm not worried, so I called to ask."

    Zhou Congee had a complicated expression, and hung up again I got on the phone, and it turned out— "Hey, Lao Jiang, I'm not dead, and     Barley

    also said I was going to die?" "

    ...Yes, how do you know?"

, came to the door of the study.

    Pushing open the door, Cui Feng was sitting next to Pao Pao who was crying silently, trying to explain to him.

    "Filming is not what you understand. Dad won't die."

    Hearing the sound of the door opening, Bubble raised his head subconsciously, looked at Zhou Congee at the door, and let the tears flow down his stubborn little face, condensing on his stubborn little face. On the fleshy chin.

    What a poor little one.

    Zhou Conge tried hard to hold back his laughter, stepped forward, hugged him into his arms, raised his short hands, and said to the phone watch: "Don't worry, everyone, Papa Pao is not dead, don't cry." Zhou

    Congee Hugging Pao Pao: "Papa won't die, or you will go with Papa to audition in a few days?" "

    Yes." Pao Pao responded with a cry, and fell into Papa's arms.

    He was so sad that he was about to faint.

    Zhou Porridge watched the script at home for a few days, let Cui Feng and Paopao be his audience, and went to the famous director Jiang Yicheng and famous actor Liu Qun to guide him first, and he felt that it was almost done.

    Well-known singer Ji Yao also wanted to participate, but there is no singing part in this drama.

    On the day of the audition, the agent drove over to pick them up.

    Pao Pao went to the audition scene with her father, and Cui Feng also followed.

    Pao Pao climbed into the car carrying the small schoolbag his father bought for him.

    Cui Feng helped him remove the schoolbag, but he refused to let others carry it, so he had to carry it by himself.

    The small schoolbag is bulging, as if stuffed with a lot of things.

    Bubble looked at his father worriedly: "Dad, are you going to play a dead person this time?"

    Zhou Porridge sat beside him: "This time I won't play a dead person, this time I will play a living person, and it will be hundreds of years old." Human."

    Bubble's eyes lit up: "Really?"

    Zhou Congee nodded: "Really."

    Cui Fengdao: "Even if you act as a dead person, you won't really die, those are all fake."

    "Fake It might become true." Bubble looked serious, "Dad, if you are not feeling well, you must tell me, I have prepared something to save your life." "Oh?" Zhou Congee was very curious

    , "What else can save my life?"

    "Your game console, and your comic book."

    "..."

    Tired of reading scripts these days, Zhou Congee played games and talked while playing. : "Thanks for the game, for saving my dog's life."

    Bubble is still very smart.

    Zhou Congee thanked politely: "Thank you, Pao Pao."

    Soon he arrived at the downstairs of the film and television company.

    A lot of cars were parked in the parking lot downstairs, and some actors had just arrived and were about to go upstairs.

    Cui Feng led Pao Pao out of the car: "Go up with your manager, we'll wait for you in the coffee shop downstairs."

    Cui Feng also wanted to avoid suspicion. After all, he is also the president of the company and now the big boss of Zhou Congee. If he Follow along, even if you don't meet the producer or casting director, you will be easily gossiped if you are seen.

    Zhou Porridge had been preparing for this audition for several days, and Cui Feng didn't want the audition to be ruined by such unwarranted things.

    Zhou Conge nodded: "Okay."

    Pao Pao looked sad: "Can't I go up with my father?"

    Zhou Conge said: "It's not convenient. You see, these uncles and aunts are all here to audition. This job is not good for them. If you go up, you may disturb them."

    Cui Fengdao: "Father will not die, I promise."

    Bubble tearfully said: "Really?"

    "Really." Cui Fengdao, " If he dies, I'll bite him, turn him into a vampire, and never die."

    "Alright then."

    Cui Feng led Pao Pao, one big and one small, and watched Zhou Porridge enter the building of the film and television company.

    Zhou Congee is quite popular recently, so all the way in, people greeted him, and Zhou Congee also politely greeted him.

    A group of people entered the elevator and pressed the floor.

    "Hello, congee porridge."

    "Hello."

    "Pao Pao and Mr. Cui sent you here?"

    "Yes."

    "Pao Pao is so cute. I really like watching "Bao Zai Fa". Look at it."

    "Mr. Cui is like a housekeeper, and he personally sent you here."

    "Then..."

    Before Zhou Congee had time to speak, a cold voice suddenly came from the corner of the elevator.

    "Cui Feng didn't say hello to the producer, did he? Then what role should I choose?"

    After saying this, everyone was stunned for a moment, and silently moved away, away from Zhou Congee.

    Zhou Porridge frowned and turned to look at that person.

    He didn't know this person, and his manager reminded him in a low voice behind him: "This is Ren Xinghai."

    As soon as he said the name, Zhou Congee realized it.

    In the original book, Zhuang Lian had two control groups.

    One is him, responsible for setting off Zhuang Lian in the baby show.

    The other is this Ren Xinghai, who is responsible for setting off Zhuang Lian during filming.

    Ren Xinghai is of course a stage name, what his real name is is not mentioned in the book.

    Zhou Porridge only knew that, like Ji Yao, he was also from the rich second generation.

    But the difference is that Ji Yao's family has always opposed him entering the entertainment industry, and Ren Xinghai's family has always supported him vigorously, and spent a lot of money behind his back, and was called "the prince of the royal family" by others.

    Later, he competed with Zhuang Lian and other actors for a role. Originally, he spent money to get the role, but within a few days, the incident was exposed on the Internet. , Zhuang Lian directly entered the group.

    Of course, this is the protagonist Gong Shen Lizai fighting for the protagonist Shou Zhuanglian, which is a sweet little fragment in the original book.

    But think about it carefully...

    Isn't the protagonist Gong Shou also a role obtained by spending money?

    If it is really fair, shouldn't there be a re-election?

    Obviously neither side is a good person.

    Later, Ren Xinghai and Zhuang Lian competed for the leading role, the Best Actor, and the Best Movie Emperor, fighting all the way over, and gradually became Zhuang Lian's control group and stepping stone.

    But now Zhuang Lian has quit the circle - Zhou Porridge received compensation for mental damage from him a few days ago, and donated all of it.

    Who will compete with Ren Xinghai for the role this time?

    Zhou Porridge glanced at the obvious gap around him.

    Could it be him?

    If he wants to grab a role, he also hopes to grab the role openly by relying on strength, not by throwing money.

    Zhou Porridge originally had some sympathy for Ren Xinghai, who is also a "cannon fodder", but now...

    Zhou Porridge pursed the corners of his lips, and said lightly: "If you want to say hello, Xinghai's family is more talkative, right? My family Mr. Cui doesn't understand the entertainment industry at all, and he can't open an entertainment company, so how do he say hello?" "

    Xinghai's family owns an entertainment company, so he should understand better? Then I'll follow Xinghai later, take me with you. "

    Indeed it is.

    Cui's entertainment company has just started, and there is only one artist under it, Zhou Zhou, and the others are small artists and trainees, who have never even shown their faces.

    On the contrary, Ren Xinghai's family has been rooted in the entertainment industry for many years, so it is easier to say hello.

    Besides, when Zhou Congee was at his worst, he was scolded for "bad acting skills" and "bad singing skills", while Ren Xinghai was directly called "the prince of the royal family".

    If you really want to say hello, then Ren Xinghai is more suspicious.

    Everyone recalled, and silently moved to Zhou Porridge.

    Manager Jin Jie silently gave Zhou Congee a thumbs up.

    Too lotus.

    Ren Xinghai's expression changed, and he was just about to speak.

    Just at this moment, with a "ding dong", the elevator arrived.

    Zhou Conge walked out of the elevator, leaving no chance for him to refute.

    Wait in the conference room, draw lots, line up, and then go to the next door to play.

    The name of the movie is "Spirit Mountain", which is adapted from a novel.

    Zhou Porridge finished the novel at home.     The novel tells the story of the male protagonist who was practicing in Lingshan

    , accidentally opened the demon tower on the mountain, and released the monster who had practiced for thousands of years.

The world is all fake, and the cultivators are like chickens, ducks and fish kept in cages, they are raised by the gods of the upper world to eat.

    Ascension to the Immortal Realm that the cultivators thought was actually a meal for the Immortals.

    In the end, the male protagonist fought the gods duel with his own power, pierced the sky, and restarted the prehistoric world.

    That's the story.

    The role to be auditioned this time is the hero's elder brother, a martyr who is as gentle as jade and has a firm heart.

    After he ascended to the upper realm, he realized that something was wrong, so he desperately sent a message to the male lead, leaving a loophole for the male lead.

    In the original novel, Big Brother has a lot of fans. If such a character is played well, it will definitely broaden the scope of the play.

    Zhou Porridge sat in the meeting room, supported his head, and took the time to read the script again.

    He wrote a lot of notes on the script, written by himself, and notes by Jiang Yicheng and Liu Qunxian.

    The broker is very pleased.

    After a while, the director's assistant pushed open the door of the conference room.

    "The sixth group of actors, please follow me."

    Zhou Conge stood up holding the note, and the next second, Ren Xinghai, who was sitting on the other side of the room, also stood up.

    Oh hoo.

    Zhou Porridge walked side by side in the corridor with him.

    Ren Xinghai said: "Just stand still, don't hold me back."

    Zhou Congee glanced up and down at him, and said calmly, "You have food on your teeth."

    "You..."

    Entering the meeting room, the investor, producer and casting director, a total of three people, sat side by side.

    Ren Xinghai was the first to grab the middle position and bowed to them: "Hello, teachers, I am Ren Xinghai."

    Zhou Congee stepped forward and said, "I am Zhou Congee."

    "Okay, you should be clear about the rules, two pairs Who will come first?"

    Ren Xinghai responded impatiently: "Let Zhou Congee come first, I think he seems a little nervous."

    Zhou Congee: ? ? ?

    You are nervous.

    Zhou Porridge didn't seem to hear what he said, so he patted him on the shoulder and smiled at him: "It's okay, don't be nervous, relax, let's start."

    Zhou Porridge picked up the prop sword on the ground, held it in his hand and weighed it Weigh, dance a sword flower.

    Jian Feng lifted the bangs in front of Ren Xinghai's forehead, and he was stunned.

    Zhou Congee was still wearing an ordinary little yellow duck T-shirt and black pants today, which was convenient for movement. Standing there, he looked like a gentle senior.

    At the same time, Cui Feng and Pao Pao sat in the coffee shop for a while.

    Pao Pao drank all the milk in the cup: "Big Papa, is Papa alright? Can we go up to find him?"

    Cui Feng said indifferently: "Not yet."

    "Huh?" Pao Pao said, "But I’ve finished watching this episode of "Wow Team"."

    "Then change to another episode."

    "But I don’t want to watch it, Juzi and the others haven’t seen it here yet, I want to watch it with them."

    Cui Feng put his phone back: "Then where do you want to go?"

    "Let's go up to find Dad!" Bubbles fell into a strange loop.

    "No, it will disturb Dad's work."

    "I just want to disturb Dad's work. I don't want Dad to go to filming."

    Cui Feng raised his eyes slightly and said seriously: "You can't think this way. Filming is Dad's job. Dad has a job, not just for making money, but also for realizing My own value."

    Pao Pao looked blankly: "I don't understand."

    "What do you want to do in the future?"

    "Well..." Pao Pao thought for a while, "Together with Dad!"

    "I mean career, what do you want to do?" A company? Or a scientist? A doctor?"

    "I want to be a member of Paw Patrol."

    "What if Dad doesn't let you do it?"

    "Ah..." Bubbles hesitated.

    "Of course, Dad won't stop you. Because he loves you, he wants you to do what you like. You don't want Dad to film, so you don't love Dad." President Cui reasoned, because p launched q,

    so Not-q leads to not-p.

    "I love Daddy!" Bubbles said loudly.

    "Then we have to support Dad's work."

    "Yeah." Bubble nodded half-understanding, "Then I support Dad's filming, as long as Dad doesn't die."

    Cui Feng smiled and stood up: "Go Let's go to the supermarket to buy some food, go back home and cook food for Dad, and celebrate him going to the audition." "

    Okay." Bubble slid off the sofa and walked out of the coffee shop with Big Daddy.

    Next to the film and television building is a supermarket, Cui Feng took a shopping cart, and Pao Pao followed him.

    There are a lot of people, and the short bubbles are often squeezed.

    Pao Pao thought for a while, and reached out his hand to Cui Feng: "Big Daddy, Daddy said, when you are outside, the baby should hold the adult's hand, otherwise he will get lost." "Yeah."

    Cui Feng took his hand , pushing a shopping cart with one hand and holding a bubble with the other.

    "Big Daddy, Daddy likes Coca-Cola Chicken Wings."

    "Daddy likes the sucking jelly."

    "There are also cucumber-flavored potato chips."

    Bubble is responsible for moving the snacks on the shelf into the shopping cart.

    "Vampire, you are not as bad as I thought." Pao Pao said, "If you can always love Dad and be nice to Dad, then I will reluctantly allow you to live with us." Cui Fengdan said calmly

    : "I've told you a long time ago that I met Congee first, and Congee and I got married first, and then you came into existence. I allowed you to live with us." "It was me first! It was me first

    ! "Bubble stomps, supermarket earthquake!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.9K 74
Title:反派強攻男主一百種方法[快穿] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting ↓ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown morning. "Have you been looking for me for...
81.2K 2.5K 115
Author: Kanano/像野 Category: Danmei novel Status: 115 chapter (Finished) Our whole family has our own secrets. My mother is the only daughter of a fo...
182K 6.2K 183
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor! [快穿]让反派后继有人吧! Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-07-2...
138K 4.3K 187
Author: Phantom Shura/魅影修罗 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 269 Chapter (Finished) Introduction Chu Yue was sent to the perverted bed by the scumbag...