11

In the dark, Zhuang Lian leaned against the head of the bed, staring closely at the phone screen.

    Before the show started, he and his agent specially organized a dinner, and invited several investors, directors and assistant directors to dinner.

    His lover is the president of the Shen Group, and everyone will give him some face.

    At the dinner table, they reached a consensus. Director Wang even took out the prepared script and discussed with him where it could be used as a marketing point.

    From the very beginning, the program team had decided that Zhou Porridge would step up for Zhuang Lian.

    From appearance, family background, to lover, Zhuang Lian wants to completely crush Zhou Congee.

    But now, the development of things has completely exceeded Zhuang Lian's prediction. He can only advance the plan in a hurry and let the program team deliberately ask Zhou Congee about Pao Pao's other father.

    Of course, this is a little deliberate. However, as long as he can pour dirty water on Zhou Porridge, Zhuang Lian will not care so much.

    He stared at the phone closely. On the screen, the topic of #周粥说老公已经死##周粥解兴为少体废空# is constantly rising.

    At this time, the agent sent him a message.

    [Zhuang Zhuang, what's going on? Didn't you say that his lover is an old man? How did you die? ]

    [The old man is dead? ]

    Zhuang Lian: [No, Producer Chen is healthy and not dead]

    [Zhou Porridge probably lied to save face]

    The faint light from the phone shone on Zhuang Lian's face. He typed with a distorted expression.

    [The bigger the lie he is telling now, the worse he will fall in the future]

    [Buy him some hot searches and let him hang up for one night]

    [OK]

    Zhuang Lian looked at the hot searches for a while, and the comment area is full of doubts.

    [Bubble is so pitiful]

    [Really? Is Zhou Congee a single father? 】

    [It doesn't look like it, is he talking nonsense? ]

    [Lying on the show, do you want to pay liquidated damages? ]

    Zhuang Lian turned off his phone, with a weird smile on his face.

    Tangerine lay obediently beside him, covered with a blanket: "Dad, are you going to bed?" "

    Yes." Zhuang Lian lay down and hugged him, "Go to sleep. Be better tomorrow."

    Orange whispered Ask: "Did I behave badly today?"

    "A little good, a little bad." Zhuang Lian touched his head, "When the chocolate melts, I have to tell my father, when I'm with other people, I want to talk to my father." Be more lively. I didn't have enough time to practice the piano today."

    "I..." Tangerine nodded lightly, "Then I will perform better tomorrow."

    "Well, be good."

    In the deep mountain villa.

    The man was expressionless. He was leaning against the head of the bed, frowning slightly, closing his eyes and resting his mind.

    The doctor was busy checking his body, while the assistant stood aside and reported to work.