Synthesis of Scattered Pieces...

By Writerbyheart01

Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Suj... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 (i)
10(ii)
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28.
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43. ..
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54
55
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
not an update.
79.
80.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.โœ”๏ธ
88.
89.
Epilogue.
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.
Not an Update.
Bonus 3.
Bonus 4.
Bonus 5.
Bonus 6.
Bonus 7

81.

1.5K 216 109
By Writerbyheart01

Shifa was asking for an explanation behind Adeena's stay in our home, but I couldn't reveal the reason behind Adeena's stay. I couldn't break my promise! Her continuous demand was already enraging me, how could she be so negative? And I already voice my thoughts.

"You can't be so negative. Can't you tolerate her just for a few days? And it's youra home, she's just a guest!"

"That's why I'm leaving. Stay with that positive woman..., Why only in this home? Give her space in this bedroom, after all, you're all hers!" She grabbed her mobile phone from the nightstand and stood straight in front of me.

"Mark my words, you'll regret one day. She doesn't love you, she's just jealous of me that's why she wants you. The day you go against her choice she'll show you her real face. Not every woman is Shifa who agrees for everything, either acceptable or not."

I had only one answer in reply, that I'm not marrying her, I'm not giving her space in my life, I'm not going to forget you, I'm just helping her, and I would do the same if there was someone else not Adeena, unfortunately all my words were only words for her, she didn't want to believe me.

"I'm going." Picking her suitcase up she said and I nodded. "Go. I'll come to pick you up in a few days." That would be best. They both were already on each other's throats like co-wives. Well, tolerating both of them together was running me nuts in only two or three days, how could Shifa believe that I would think about marrying Adeena?

It will take maximum two days or so because I already talked to someone regarding a rented apartment and then Adeena will move in to that home... Meanwhile Shifa's anger will be calm down then she'll understand what I am saying otherwise she doesn't listen to the facts.

"Daniyal Kazmi, I'm not a toy! Play with me when you have nothing to pass your nights, throw me away when you get your favourite thing back and choose me again to entertain yourself." I was shocked... Shocked? No... Something more than that.

"What the hell are you saying?" I looked at her in disbelief. "The same hell you're listening to." She snapped and  before I could react she was already gone.

She thinks so low of me? It took me a few minutes to come back to my senses. How could she think this about me?

"Aaaahhhhhh..." I wanted to destroy everything! 

<><><><>

After spending more than two hours while listening to scoldings from my parents and taunts from Badi Amma I just sat down on the couch when Baba's mobile started ringing, it was Papa's call and he wanted to meet Baba. After hanging up the call he glared at me. 

"Tumne hume kisi ke saamne sar utha kar khade rehne layaq nhi chhoda Daniyal." Baba said but I already ignored, nothing was hurting me right now more than Shifa's words which she said before going.

(You spoiled our reputation, Daniyal)

"Tayyar ho jao khatija... Shifa ke ghar chalna hai."

(Get ready khatija, we have to go to Shifa's home.)

"Main beizzati bardash nhi kar sakti Kazmi Sahab, aap hi chale jaiye." Ammi huffed and stood up but stopped before going out from the room. "Shifa ko wapas le aao Daniyal, aur us aurat ko ghar se nikalo, warna aapki bhi koi jagah nahi hai is ghar mein." Ammi walked out from the room.

(I can't tolerate my insult, Kazmi Sahab, please you go alone.)
(Bring Shifa back and throw this lady out from my home, otherwise you may also leave.)

<><><><>

After another drama at Shifa's home I was already frustrated and angry. I did not want to go back home, so after dropping baba on the doorstep I went to David's office but he himself was a headache. After hitting my head in front of him I felt defeated.

"Tu pagal ho gya hai!"

(You lost your mind.)

"Wo bhi yahi keh kar gyi hai." I was broken one more time, Shifa should not have said what she said.

(She said so before leaving.)

"Anyone can see that you love her madly, just call her back. I'm sure she'll come back she loves you too."

"She was loving me till yesterday, but now she hates me." Closing my eyes down my head on the table top and Shifa's words echoed in my head one more time.

I love her. I wanted to confess my feelings long ago but every time I felt hesitant because... because... I don't know! Maybe I did not feel like telling my feelings because we were already living in a beautiful relationship.

"Daniyal look here at me." Pulling the other chair David sat down in front of me and when I lifted my head up he was looking shocked. Maybe my eyes were bloodshot. I was holding back all my emotions but I was on the edge of breaking down.

"Are you crying?" He asked and I shook my head but suddenly picked my mobile from the table and passed towards David. "You call her and tell her that I do not love Adeena anymore... I'm just helping her. Yaar I want to spend the rest of my life with Shifa, but she's not understanding..." I tried to do something impossible and David took the mobile from my hand before putting it aside.

"You should sort out your matter without me..."

"She is not listening to me..." I literally wanted to hit my head on the wall and think to resolve the whole matter.

"Okay, listen to me..." I said in a hurry and glanced at the clock which was reading sharp six of evening. "Do you have the contact number of Waji-ur-Rehman Bhai?" I asked in a hurry and he looked at me in confusion.

"What's wrong with you David, don't you remember Waji-ur-Rehman Bhai? Remember Noor-ul-Huda ma'am? I'm talking about her son... He was your close friend in school time. Remember or not?" I asked in a hurry and he nodded. Noor-ul-Huda ma'am was our psychology teacher, and her son was our senior however we all were good friends but David was too much friendly with him and his family, I was just like a common friend.

"Of course I know him very well but why are you asking?"

"Yaar Waji Bhai gives one or two floors of his house on rest, ask him if one of them is vacant. Adeena needs a home to shift in immediately and I want to arrange a home as soon as possible. And that will be just like a family to her." I said in a single breath and David was looking at me with confusion dancing on his face.

"Daniyal... Are you alright?"

"Why?" I detected sarcasm in his voice so I just Asked and he shrugged. "Where does Adeena lives right now?" He asked and I furrowed then think for a moment.

"I... I don't know. I forgot to ask."

"She already lives on the second floor of Waji Bhai's house." David informed me and I blinked blankly. No way! How it could be possible? There was only one adult man in their family, who was Waji-ur-Rehman Bhai himself... His father passed away a few years ago and now he had been living with his wife, mother, one son and two daughters. His character was so pious that anyone could trust him blindly... Is it possible for him to try to do something wrong with Adeena?

Seems Impossible!

But how could Adeena represent a false story in front of me regarding this matter?

"David, are you sure that Adeena lives in Waji Bhai's house?"

"Of course I'm sure! I saw her when I went to meet Noor-ul-Huda ma'am, and when I asked Ma'am about the lady on the second floor she told me that she's a widow who lives with her son. Her whole family was showing sympathy towards Adeena." I was blinking blankly.

"Chal mere sath."

(Come with me.)

"Magar kaha?" He asked, however I didn't want to reply.

(But where?)

<><><><>

"Achha laga tum dono ko dekh kar, aaj kal to akele bethe bethe waqt hi nhi guzarta." Ma'am told us while pouring tea in the cups for us and we showed a smile, she was living alone for the last fifteen days because, her Son along with his wife and children were in his in-laws home in Kagda, a small but beautiful city of Himachal Pradesh.

(It's too good to see you here, I don't like to live alone.)

"Waji Bhai kab aayenge? Kuch zyada hi lambi vacation par chale gaye!" I asked and she sighed.

(When will Waji Bhai come? He has planned quite a long vacation.)

"Haan... bohot lambi, yahi koi 10-15 din baad wapas aayenge. Is baar bachho ki zidd thi ki puri summer vacation apne cousins ke sath guzarni hai... Ab har rooz nayi nayi activities karte hain aur photos bhejte rehte hain. Abhi 4-5 din pehle hi paragliding kari hai sab ne, waha bohot enjoy kar rahe hain, yaha to Waji bohot strict hai aur disciplined hai." She was happily giving details and I would also be enjoying her friendly company if my mind was not busy putting two and two together.

(Yeah pretty long, but this time kids wanted to spend the summer vacation with their cousins. Now they do different activities everyday. Only 4-5 days ago they enjoyed paragliding, they are truly enjoying their time otherwise here Waji is so strict and disciplined.)

"How is your second floor tenant?" David divert the topic and Ma'am furrowed then shrugged. "I don't know, it has been a long time since she came to meet me and I usually don't go up and down stairs. But her son comes often, he plays with kids." Ma'am was telling everything and I was only listening to her.

"Daniyal, why are you silent? You have been the most talkative person ever."

"No Ma'am, I'm not silent... It's just..." I smiled and grabbed a cookie. "How is your wife? And how everyone is doing in your family?" Ma'am asked and I again faked a smile.

"All good."

"I really liked your wife, such a sweet girl." Wow, she still remembered my wife. She met Shifa in the reception function and I must say, Shifa met with every guest in a friendly yet respectful manner.

Well, after spending some more time with Ma'am, I again found myself in the radio station, sitting in front of David who was throwing daggers at me.

"I'm going home."

"What about Shifa?"

"Let her live with her parents for a few days." I walked towards the exit but stopped for a while and turned to see David. He could be the ace of spades in every game. I haven't seen a man having contacts more than him. "David, I want to know everything about Adeena, her late husband, and the office in which she's working."

Leaving the paper he was holding in his hand he raised his right brow. "Why?"

"Can you do this work or not?" I asked rudely and he bounced a Ferrero Rocher towards me. "Tere liye to jaan bhi hazir hai, ho jayega Tera kaam!"

(Anything for you. This work will be done.)

<><><>

"David it has been thirteen days how many more days do you want to do this work?" I yelled at him, "F*ck... I completely forgot about that."

"I'll kill you David." If he wasn't on the other side of the mobile I would literally punch him. "Sorry yaar... I literally forgot everything..."

"Just go to hell." Throwing the mobile on the bed I threw the pillows on the floor and one of them landed near the door, just next to a pair of feet.

"Are you angry?" The little boy was looking so scared after watching me in that form but I just held my head. "Uncle, do you want some chocolate?" Passing me a chocolate he asked and I shook my head.

"Can I play game in your mobile?"

"No beta, play games in your mom's mobile." I shook my head and he gave me an requesting look. "Mommy don't let me touch her mobile and laptop."

Why it's difficult to be angry in front of children? I couldn't resist a smile and picked him up from the floor. "Fine, but only for half an hour." I passed him my mobile after unlocking it and he hugged me tightly.

"You're the best, uncle." He kissed my cheeks and I just smiled. "And you're the cutest." Kissing back his cheeks I laid down on the bed thinking about Shifa...

She didn't even call me once... Calling me was a far away thing she didn't even talk to me when I called her... She just received my call and put the mobile aside. In the time being, Ammi walked into the room and glared at me. She placed the dinner in front of me with a thud.

"Shifa ko call kari?"

(Called Shifa or not?)

"Yes."

"Then?"

"Usne baat nhi kari..."

(She didn't talk to me.)

"Hona to yahi chahiye aapke sath," and she walked out from the room.

(Only this should be done with you.)

<><><><>

After four days:

My mobile rang and I lifted my head from the pillow, this fever and headache was already killing me. "Hello." Somehow I managed to pick the call.

"Are you sleeping?" David asked

"Umm... No. Just not well."

"Well, I've called you to let you know that Waji Bhai is back and I have enquired about Adeena too."

"Tell me evey single detail." I mumbled and felt my throat extremely dry, I tried to pick the bottle from the nightstand but it seems one of the most difficult task. And very next moment David started naratting everything in detail. Everything was fine, Adeena and her late husband had a spotless background but the thing which attracted me was Adeena's quality. She had been working in her company as a HR executive and after joining her had raised her voice for the female workers who were facing harassment by their co-worker males.

Can a woman, who's raising voice against others' exploitation, silently tolerate her harassment? 

"David, do one more favour."

"What?"

<><><>

Author's note:

No author's note bcoz your author is really fine.

😵😵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 576 43
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
296K 12.5K 32
ยซ Sequel of Rรšแบžร…Rรš - ร$Hยถ ยป ยซStand Alone Bookยป ~ Zรยฅยฅรร‘ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWNยฐยฐยฐ ~ รยฅโ‚ฌDร ~ "The wor...
468 30 9
"Do you want to go back to him? Are you still in love with him?" He asked, staring at her in trepidation. The fear of losing her was visible in his...
936K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...