Blackpink Smuts

Oleh smilingllama364

Mostly Lisa Bottom Mature Content If you don't like it, don't read it. This work is kinky, this is your clea... Lebih Banyak

So you wanna be on Camera? (Chaelisa - G!P)
Topping the CEO (JenLisa - GxG)
In Heat (Lisoo - GxG)
Mommy Jisoo (Lisoo GxG)
Mommy Said Behave (Chealisa GxG)
The Prostitute (Chaelisa - GxG)
The Stocks (Jenlisa - GxG)
A Day in the Life of Jisoo (Foursome - G!P Jisoo)
At Odds (JenLisa - G!P Jennie)
Consequences of Oogling (3some - Chaelisoo - GxGxG)
Yours (Chaelisa - GxG)
Perfect (Jenlisa GxG)
Wish you were here (Jenlisa - GxG)
The Idol & I (JenLisa - GxG)
Turn off the Light (Lisoo - G!P Jisoo)
No Lie (Chaelisa - GXG)
Are you ok? (3some - ChaeJenlisa - GxGxG)
Mistress Jennie (Jenlisa - GxG)
The Bet (Chaennie GxG)
Self Control (Jenlisa - GxG)
Ice Queen (Jenlisa - GxG)
Reward (Chaelisa - GxG)
Mistress Jisoo (Lisoo - GxG)
Troubles a Song for 3 (Threesome - Jenchaelisa - GxGxG)

The Leash (Chaelisa - GxG)

4.3K 64 2
Oleh smilingllama364

LISA POV

Feeling dirty was not something I was accustomed to. Was always taught to keep it locked down, to remain impartial, and to be a good girl.

Except for Friday nights.

Then I would be at the mercy of my friend, Chaeyoung. One fun night had turned into a recurring agreement of which I had no control over. She'd text me a picture, and within minutes I was a nervous mess, panting hard in my office bathroom. I would clasp a hand over my mouth, unclasp the top button of my blouse so I could breathe easier. It was hot as hell in here.

I could barely look my coworkers in the eye as I packed up and left.

She'd sent me a picture of a leash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw her Mazda parked in front of her house. I knew something was wrong with me when the sight of it made my heart beat a little faster.

I dialled her number.

"Hey." My voice was croaky. "I- um. How are you?"

"Hey Lisa." She replied, voice smooth as ever. "How far are you right now?"

"I'm here." I squeaked.

"Really? Give me fifteen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I entered the room, she had the lights down low and candles arranged in a careful pattern. The sweet smell of peonies filled the air. It was quarter to eight.

"Why don't you lie down for me?" Chaeyoung's voice was soft behind me, as she dropped her assortment of god-knows-what on her desk.

I nodded. I wasn't allowed to speak without asking for permission.

"Face down. Keep your skirt around your knees." She said in a warm, low tone. I felt the muscles in my back relax, knowing that this meant I didn't have to think for the next few hours.

I dropped my purse gently at the side of her bed, not looking behind me. I wasn't allowed. All I could do was slide myself on the soft cotton of her bed, wrapping the skirt fully around my knees. I left my blouse on, burying my mouth onto her pillow, breathing hard in arousal already.

"Now." She purred, and I could hear metal behind me. My legs squeezed together, causing the bed to creak. I could almost see the smirk on her lips. It was obvious.

"I got you a very special present today." I could feel the mattress dip behind me, and all I could see was darkness. Suddenly, leather was around my throat, and I opened my mouth, biting her pillow.

"It's a collar. Do you know what that means?" She whispered, and she knew it. She knew that low, sultry tone made me wet, and I whined into my hold.

"It means you're mine."

I couldn't breathe. I could feel my heart thudding so hard and my panties fill up with wetness at the thought of such a dirty, derogatory thing. To be her pet. To be played with, ordered around. Her slave for the night.

I whined so loudly that Chaeyoung clamped a hand tight over my mouth. Tears were escaping my eyes, and my hips bucked forwards at the fantasy.

The leash snapped hard, and my throat felt an answering pull.

"I'm sorry." I gasped out into her pillow. "Sorry, mistress."

"Good girl." She purred. "Do kitties talk back, though?"

I shook my head, keeping my mouth shut.

"That's right." She whispered. "Now let me enjoy you, my little plaything." I could feel the tips of her fingertips ghost over the clothed skin at my waist, and I wanted it off. I wanted her to take me and fill me up. I wanted the night to be over, so I could reach the part where I was soothed and scratched behind the ears.

Obviously, wasn't going to happen.

Her fingers dipped under the collar of my blouse as she straddled my back, and she kept her light movements, almost cat-like to stroke me. Her thumb dipped softly inside my mouth.

"Suck it." She said coolly. Then she began to tighten the leash.

I moaned as I took the finger inside my mouth, tasting her soft skin. I knew this was a test, and I wanted to be good. So good it would make me deserve a reward.

I wrapped my tongue softly around the digit that slipped inside, lapping her softly, closing my eyes. The world's troubles disappeared for the night. It was just me, Chaeyoung, and her bed with me trying desperately to make her happy.

"Good girl, Lili." I sighed in relief as she forced her thumb deeper, and I opened my mouth to suck it, lapping my tongue feverishly around it. My pussy ached at the situation, the tightness around my throat, the words she used to describe me.

Slap.

"You little slut." Her voice was back to steel, and she delivered a hard smack to my right buttcheek.

I whimpered into the pillow, writhing. I hadn't even done anything wrong.

"You enjoyed that. Didn't you?" Her voice dripped with amusement, and she flipped my body over immediately, keeping the handle of the leash tightly wrapped in her fingers.

I nodded, staring up at her.

"Good." She pointed to the blouse that was a mess, slick against my skin with arousal. "Take that off, and look at me whilst you do it."

I grimaced slightly at the order. She slipped a hand under the black collar around my neck and stroked it.

"If you make me ask twice, I'll have to punish you." She said softly.

I nodded quickly, unbuttoning the rest of the shirt. The white fabric felt constrictive against my sensitive skin. I could see her eyes lock immediately on my breasts, and I could see something light up inside of them.

"Now, cup yourself and look at me."

I groaned at the command, leaning my head against her headboard. A flush crept up the side of my neck. I slid one hand up my waist to cup the bra that held them.

"Take that off, baby. Let me see you."

My hips were already bucking, and she saw it and pinned them down.

"Make me ask twice. I dare you." She slapped my thighs open once again. My fingers fumbled at the clasp behind my back and with a relief, the bra fell, defeated onto the mattress.

Her jaw clenched tight as she stared at me, flushed, naked from the top down.

"So beautiful." She whispered, and I arched my back as she leant in to kiss the flesh around my erect nipple. I watched her dark hair fall out of her ponytail as she sucked it, soft and sweet. My hands ached to move to her waist but I curled them into fists instead.

She pulled back, only to slip her mouth around the other breast, taking the leash and leaving it hanging between them both, as she gave me such delicate attention that I almost came. I gave her a warning whimper before she slipped her hand quickly under my skirt, sliding herself inside me.

"Come for me." She whispered. And I did, leaning my mouth forward to moan against her neck, sucking my lips hard against her, trying to keep it down. I could feel her shudder slightly above me as I shook hard against the headboard, moaning into the crook of her neck, thanking her.

"Oh, poor thing." She moved back to watch my face, the tears in my eyes. "My little kitty needed that, didn't you?" She flipped me back down again. And then I heard the words that would become my undoing.

"That was your first of the night. Bite that pillow for me sweetheart."

————

I used to think straps weren't my thing, until she was six inches deep in me, biting the back of my shoulder, filling me up. That wasn't the embarrassing part. The embarrassing part was the way I was reacting to her.

"Fuck!" I moaned into the sheets, grappling for some purchase beside me on sweaty blankets. She pulled at my neck with the leash, making me choke into the pillow.

"Good girl." I could hear her panting, licking a stripe up the center of my bare back, moving fast then slow, in and out, driving me crazy.

I grabbed the back of her thighs so she would slide just the way I liked inside of me, and she moaned for the first time in that session.

"Oh, god, baby-" She hissed as I dropped my neck down, pressing her thighs tighter against my pussy. It was an unspoken plea: harder, deeper. Faster.

She took her cue, holding a kiss against my back as she slammed her hips into me, making her bed creak. I had already come twice, and I knew this one would kill me.

Suddenly, all I could feel were her hands at my waist, the tired panting above me, the collar wrapped around my neck. All I could see was darkness and the moans that escaped both of us, and in the midst of the heaviest sex of my life, I began to relax. Finally able to just take pleasure, and nothing else. Giving pleasure to her as she watched me take her strap.

"Gonna come." I moaned for her. And everything was for her, every sound, every action I made, all the whimpering and whining, I did it because she enjoyed it. I was her slave for the night.

"Beg me." She licked up my back.

"Please." I whispered, hoarse. She gripped my waist tight and slid home, causing me to squirt against her and fall limp, sobbing into the mattress in front of me. A rush of wetness soaked her strap, and I moaned out her name like a prayer, again and again, as she coaxed from me the most exquisite pleasure I had ever felt inside my pussy.

"Good girl, baby." She croaked out weakly, trying to maintain control. I could feel her slip into a soft, quick orgasm above me as she held my thighs, shuddering and shaking.

"Come here." She whispered, as I fell, boneless into the mattress. She took the collar off my neck and kissed the aching redness there, wiping the tears from my eyes.

I sobbed into her neck in ecstasy and part pain, part pleasure as the shockwaves of orgasm rippled through me, forcing choked moans from my mouth.

"That's it." She whispered, letting the leash fall from her fingertips. But I wanted it. Because it meant that I was hers.

"Good girl." Chaeyoung promised, kissing my hair, my neck, my inner thighs, cleaning me up with her tongue.

"Ah." I choked out.

"Came hard, didn't you?" She teased, watching me fall, defeated into the mattress.

"Yeah." I breathed out. My entire body felt relaxed and raw, in a good way.

"Next Friday?" She cocked an eyebrow, gesturing with her chin to the collar and leash beside us.

I shook my head. "Fucking hell, I might die."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...