ꜱᴛᴀʀɢɪʀʟ | 𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘊�...

By obrowne21

ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝ℂ𝕖𝕖 𝕩 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕒 More

STARGIRL
𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜
002. ꜱʟɪᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴍꜱ
003. ʟɪᴠᴇ
004. ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
005. ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ
006. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
007. 4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ
Other fanfics
008. ʜᴀᴋᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴀᴛᴀ
009. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
010. ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ
011. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
012. ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
013. ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
014. ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
015. ʜᴏᴍᴇ
016. ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ
017. ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
018. ʙᴀᴇᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
019. ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ 'ᴇxᴇꜱ'
020. ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
021. ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
100k Reads
022. ᴍᴜᴋʙᴀɴɢ
023. ᴛʏᴘᴇ ꜱʜɪᴛ
024. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1
025. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
FREE PALESTINE
026. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3
027. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4
028. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5 💔
029. ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ ꜱᴜ
030. ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
031. ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
032. ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ꜱʟᴏᴡ
033. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
034. ᴡᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
035. ꜱʟɪᴘ ᴜᴘ
036. ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ
037. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ
038. ᴍɪʟᴏ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ-ꜱᴜ
COPYING

001. ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

18.5K 323 158
By obrowne21

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"You don't like ketchup?"

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 ✔️

Liked by ameliadimz, jackharlow, centralcee, and 555,450 others

valcastro my date is hotter than yours 🙇‍♀️

Tagged - ameliadimz

comments ⬇️

user1 spit on me
↪️ valcastro oh my

ameliadimz she said yes guys🥳
↪️valcastro when's the wedding?

jackharlow hi
liked by valcastro

user6 she's so well spoken and beautiful

mamakie22 come home, my kid misses you
↪️ valcastro I'm his favorite

user2 her and cench would be hella cute together

user7 @centralcee

santandave @centralcee she's way out of your league bruv
↪️ centralcee 🖕

user3 I want to see a collab with cench and Val now

centralcee you're unreal
↪️ valcastro I hate you😏

ishowspeed that's my best friend
↪️ valcastro what did Ronaldo smell like 🤩

druski hey mama
↪️ valcastro aye you know what sza said

user3 All in favor of a collab with cench and Val ✋🏽
↪️ user4 yesss ✋🏽
     ↪️ user5 ✋🏽
     ↪️ user6 I need it right now ✋🏽

centralcee @valcastro the people have spoken 🤷🏽
↪️ valcastro we'll see

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

VALENTINA NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE HERE. She still can't believe how her life turned out. Her music is trending worldwide, she is in a good place with her friends and family, and she is close to graduating from college.

There's a downside to this wonderful fantasy though. There's no privacy whatsoever. Cameras are always flashing, people are always recording, and somebody always has an opinion.

At first she liked doing interviews. She found it nice that people were interested in her. But it turns out they just wanted to get famous themselves. When someone would put her in an uncomfortable situation and she defended herself like any other person. They would say she was diva and she had an "attitude".

So she stopped.

It was a surprise to herself that she agreed to meet with Amelia. But Amelia like the perfect person to help her hop back in the game.

That's how she found herself sitting in a chicken shop on a date with interviewer herself.

Amelia was really good at keeping eye contact. Her questions aren't weird either. Valentina was not nervous about the interview, she was confident in herself.

A worker brought out their food. Valentina immediately organized her food. She put the chicken tenders on the left and the fries on the right. She placed her root beer on the side, but she didn't see any sauce.

"I'm going to grab some ketchup, you want some?" Valentina looked toward Amelia.

Amelia shook her head gently. "I don't like ketchup."

Valentina's movements paused and she liked at Amelia like she was crazy. "What? You don't like ketchup?"

"No. I don't like any sauces really."

"This date is about to be over." Valentina said seriously. But obviously she was joking. Mostly joking. How can someone not like ketchup? The chickens already dry, without ketchup it's a lost cause.

AMELIA DECIDED TO JUMP RIGHT INTO IT. It was a question everyone was curious to know. "So, what's your type?"

Valentina was bisexual, so it varied depending on who she was with. "It depends. I like women and men so I can't have one straight type," She winked at the camera "No pun intended."

"No, but seriously, I would say it depends on gender."

Amelia nodded her head. "What about girls?" She gave Val a suggestive look. "What do you typically look for in a girl?"

Val tilted her head in thought. She and only been with 2 girls her whole life. Both totally different personalities. "For women I don't really care about appearance as much. Personality really turns me on. And then for men, appearance is the first thing that attracts me and their personality just electrifies that. I like a man that has tattoos and I typically go for man that has some spice in them."

She ate some of her fries. She picked up her drink and held up a finger. Chuckling she continued. "Honestly, I want to fall in love with someone because of what's in their heart. You know, I want to fall for their soul."

Amelia nodded. "Well said."

BOTH WOMEN WERE GRUBBING ON THEIR FOOD NOW. The interview was going really well. If there was any awkwardness, it was long gone. Both women feel as if they have made a new friend.

Valentina noticed that Amelia was chewing kind of loud. "You know what my biggest pet peeve is." She smirked.

Amelia looked up mid chew with a questioning look on her face. "No, what?"

"Loud chewers." She breathed out a laugh.

"Ha-ha."

There was a pause until they both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Val looked to Amelia. "What about you? What's your biggest pet peeve." She asked with a smile.

Amelia thought long and hard for a moment. "Definitely slow walkers."

"That's my second one!"

"WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM OF YOURS?" Amelia questioned.

"Thank you, next," Val started. "The songs are the most relatable. I felt like I was in my bad bitch era when I was writing the album."

"What song do you listen to the most?"

"Uh, probably 'ghostin'."

Amelia nodded her head. "I love that one. Listen to it on a daily, for sure. What's that about for you?"

Val hesitated to answer that question. She shook her head. "Next." She politely declined to talk about the song.

"Thank you, next." Val joked with a gentle smile on her face. She probably seemed rude denying to talk about the song, but it wasn't really something she wanted to talk about. She declined as nicely as possible.

Amelia wasn't bothered by it. She understood that if she didn't want to talk about it, then she shouldn't have to. 

"We need to this again. Interview aside." Amelia said.

"For sure, next time I'm paying."

𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 ✔️

centralcee has liked your story
centralcee replied to your story

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

• my OC sings all of Ariana Grandes songs, Ariana Grande has dropped nothing but bops and her voice is pretty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4.1K 44
What the tittle says 😌
21.3K 246 8
Central Cee imagines for black girls🤍 Contains smut...
6.3K 170 49
We don't ever go to no restaurants, cinema date, she don't know that tension.
138K 2.8K 19
Oakley known as Central Cee gets a random girl pregnant and interrupts her life along with his. The start.