Shadow Monarch from Another W...

By amey78

Park Jisoo, cousin of the former Weakest Hunter to the S-Ranked Hunter Sung Jin-Woo and also, one of the Shad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Shadow Monarch
Chapter 2: The Rise of The Shadow Army
Chapter 3: I am no Hero or Villain
Chapter 4: Riot
Chapter 5: Bad Guy
Chapter 6: Shut Down
Chapter 7: Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend
Chapter 8: Fear VS Dead and Hope
Chapter 9: Crash of Monsters
Chapter 10: The Boy Who Cries for Help
Chapter 11: In the Dark, there's always Light
Chapter 12: Payback
Chapter 13: Arise
Happy Birthday Jisoo!!!
Chapter 14: I am Death, Straight Up
Chapter 15: Queen of the Dead
Chapter 16: The World's Savior
Chapter 17: Seoul
Chapter 18: Apprentices
Chapter 19: Big Bad Overlord
Chapter 20: Dark isn't all so Evil
Chapter 21: Return of Strongest Hunter
Chapter 22: Reunion
Chapter 23: Story of how I became a Monarch
Chapter 24: Double Dungeon
Chapter 26: The Visitor named Penelope
Information of the New Arcs
Chapter 27: Orphan Princess
Chapter 28: The New Family Member
Chapter 29: New Society
Chapter 30: Imperfection
Chapter 31: Beauty and the Beast
Chapter 32: The New Life
Side Story 1: How the Nation of Laila was destroyed By Jisoo
Chapter 33: Home Far Away
Chapter 34: Come Back Home
Questions And Anwers
Chapter 35: Sung Suho
Chapter 36: Venom Spiderwoman
Chapter 37: Just Between Amigos
Chapter 38: Earth-42
Chapter 39: Sinister Six Cartel
Announcement
Chapter 40: Brooklyn's Heist Battle
Chapter 41: God Of Light And Symbiotes
Chapter 42: Spider Gang
Queen Of The Dead: Park Jisoo
Spiderwoman: Yesenia Gómez Luna
Chapter 43: Apology For Spidey
Side Story 2: Angelic Yet Fiery Aunt

Chapter 25: Protector of the Weak

1.8K 66 13
By amey78

Hello my readers!

Announcement to make, I will added also the Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse with Miles Morales and the Spider Crew along with Black Clover!!!

You heard me!

The Shonen Anime Peak Top-level GOAT to the Shadow Monarch from Another World.

Why? Because Asta and others needed some help against Lucius and his demon Paladins and of course, you guys did enjoy the beating AFO got from Jisoo and Ashborn.

It was marvelous to watch.

As for the Spiderverse, Miles is needs someone to help him out and I went to TikTok and watch if Miles and Izuku met which would be a great friendship and development for them.

So yeah, I'm adding them too.

I was thinking also adding Avatar The Last Airbender too...I might do, maybe.

God knows if I will or not.

Anyways, back to the story and also, I might change the potential love interest for Jisoo. It might be someone else instead.

Author's pov

"Well, guys... I'm going to be dead honest now.... She's a goddamn badass" Bakugo said as watching how Jisoo became the strongest huntress to the most powerful Monarch along with Jin-Woo who became ripped and had the best development.

Even Midoriya and others were stunned by seeing what he had transformed.

From the weakest boyish guy to the strongest Chad alive.

I mean the best character development than Zuko couldn't do.

Jin-Woo became a very handsome and muscular young man with gray eyes, black hair, and sharp facial features. When using his powers or agitated, his eyes glow bright purple. He is almost always seen wearing dark colors.

Even his handsome appearance and attractiveness surpassed Shoto's.

"From the Weakest to the Strongest..." Midoriya said as seeing many battles and fights Jisoo and Jin-Woo fought against the monsters of the Gate and criminals.

They watched the fight between them against Igris who was back then, Igris the Red Commander.

Bakugo soon got annoyed by how Igris was dodging and avoiding Jisoo while focusing on Jin-Woo.

"Oi! What the hell is that?! Why the hell were you avoiding her?! Aren't you man enough to fight her than treating her like a nuisance?!" Bakugo shouted as being advocate of the True Gender Equality and hating everyone equally.

The only person he can be submissive is his mother.

Beru wanted to rip his head but Bellion stopped him by knowing it's Igris's job to deal with kids and Beru would kill him right in the spot if Jisoo didn't told him to tolerate him.

Besides, she's more savage than him.

"I didn't treat her like nuisance, Bakugo Katsuki. I am knight of honor and a gentleman, I fought many of my enemies during the previous Shadow Monarch, My Liege Ashborn's era...I knew they were the future successors of My Liege but...My Queen inherited more of the powers of Ashborn than My Liege did...Her transformation is the fact of it" Igris explained which Midoriya and others looked at Jisoo along with her newly purple hair and purple eyes.

The same color of the powers of Ashborn, the King of the Dead and the First Shadow Monarch.

'That's right, Miss Jisoo's hair was black and her eyes gray like her cousin's and his family. She looked more like her mother but then, when she came a Player, her hair and eyes changed into purple....Igris did acknowledge that and there's something fishy about this...' Midoriya thought as knowing there was something more about Jisoo.

The Queen of the Dead and Female Shadow Monarch who stayed with her Shadow Army and her transformation changed her human body into someone similar to Ashborn.

She's no longer fully human, she's half.

"Come on! Stop dodging me, Loyal Knight! Fight me like the man you are!"-Jisoo

"SLAY!!!" Bakugo shouted as Igris shook his head and sighs as Todoroki looks at Bakugo in confused before switching back to Jisoo and Jin-Woo winning against Igris and got new ability of the Shadow Extraction and turning the soldiers of Igris into the Shadows.

Even they managed to convince Igris to join them as their knight.

The scene changed to the next one and to the next one as watching the glorious fights of the young monarchs, Jisoo and Jin-Woo.

"Hey, Jisoo. Do think I am handsome?"-Jin-Woo

"Oh my God, you're realized just now?" Jisoo snarky and savagely said which Bakugo was like 'I really need her teachings' while Todoroki and Midoriya looked at him in 'What'.

"Enough with your sokcasm. What about you, did any guy starts hitting you or something" Jin-Woo asked which Jisoo looks at him in confusion with one of her eyebrows upwards.

"What do you mean by a guy hitting me? Why they would be interested in me? I am not that pretty like those actresses Bae Suzy and Han Hye-Joo, even the K-Pop female idols are prettier than me"

Jisoo said to her cousin which he looked at her in 'Sus' that made Jisoo little annoyed.

"Hmm...Maybe I should've ask Igris and the Shadows to look after you when a guy approach you"-Jin-Woo

"I hate you"-Jisoo

"I love you too"-Jin-Woo

"This feels relatable" Shoto added that Midoriya and Bakugo looked at him in some shocked while Shoto looks at them.

"Nee-san and Natsuo-nii used to fight like that when...My family haven't that to that point....Even they still do now" Shoto explained which Midoriya and Bakugo sighs in relief by knowing the type of trauma Shoto had to go through with his brother being alive and being a mass murderer.

Not to mention, all the shit Endeavor did to him and Touya and of course, it was his fault but also, it was Shoto's mother, Rei for not seeing him through, Fuyumi trying to keep up the appearance while knowing the type of mess her family was, Natsuo for not being there for Touya and snap him out.

It was lot of burden for them and Shoto had to be the one to take care of it.

It was worst than Zuko's family.

"Jin-Woo, so what are we going do?" Jisoo asked as standing down on the sofa besides Jin-Woo.

Jin-Woo looks at her while holding the all cure item, Holy Water of Life that he got from the System.

"First, I will use the Holy Water of Life if it can cure Mom from her Eternal Slumber...I hope it really do" Jin-Woo said as having some doubts which Jisoo places her hand on his shoulder that got him look at her.

"I believe it will, Jin-Woo. Don't doubt it for a second" Jisoo encouraged him which Jin-Woo nodded and smiled at her.

"And then?"-Jisoo

"We will have know more information about the Gates and that place...That thing...I want some payback at it for what it did to you... We're going to destroy it together"-Jin-Woo

"Together?"-Jisoo

"That's the least I can do for you...Jisoo, I'm sorry for being selfish and making you a burden...You were right, I need to stop doing it on my own which that's why... Let's do it together, just you and me. I want to find out why System changed your hair and eyes, and...Like you said before, we need to find out why the Gates appear" Jin-Woo explained which Jisoo looks at the picture where her uncle, Sung Il-Hwan was hugging them along with her aunt Kyung-Hye.

"If we find Imobu there and alive, we must take him home...I believe he's still alive" Jisoo added which Midoriya noticed her determination that she believes her uncle isn't dead.

She still believes he's still alive somewhere in the Gates.

"If we find Dad and I hope we do, we will bring him home and go back what our family used to be, definitely" he said with a smile.

Suddenly the scenes more memories of Jisoo where they met Cha Hae-In, Jin-Woo's future girlfriend and wife whom Jisoo had fun teasing him, and other S-Ranked Hunters, even that fight with Beru was the Ant King.

"YESSSS!!!!!! YESSSS!!! MY LIEGE AND MY QUEEN!!! GOOOO!!!!" Beru cheered out while Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki were speechlessly stunned by seeing the absolutely and menacingly fight of Jisoo and Jin-Woo against the Ant King who was Beru before he became a Shadow.

They looked at Beru who was cheering crazily by seeing himself as the Ant King being brutally beaten by them.

'Now I know why he's incredibly loyal them....They beaten him to submission' they thought.

The scene switched more memories and more information about the truth about the Gates after Jisoo beaten the shit out of Architect so brutally and deserved that Bakugo was rooting for her.

The Rulers who are like the Angels of the Lightness and the Monarchs who are the Monsters of the Darkness.

'Now I get it why she trained us, those Monarchs who she stated won't be merciful, she was right about them and that's why I need to get strong enough to became a Hero who protects and smiles brilliantly to the new dawn of a new generation... I'm the Last User of One For All' Midoriya thought while watching more of her memories as her memories became into melancholy color.

It was sadness.

"I guess this where Our Liege and Our Queen were forced to watch him disappear" Bellion said which Midoriya and others were shocked as seeing Il-Hwan disappearing while Jin-Woo and Jisoo hugged him tightly and not wanting him to go away.

"I love you guys.... Jin-Woo, Jisoo...Please take care of your Mom and Jin-Ah for me. I'm so proud both of you"

He said while disappearing as Jin-Woo and Jisoo were crying as being held by him one last time before he disappears.

Jisoo sobs hard while hugging him and not wanting him to let go.

"Thank you....For being...My Dad! Thank you for letting me know what is truly a father....Thank you very much, Imobu!!!" She cried hard before he smiles as fully disappeared from them as they were forced to watch their father disappeared from them.

And not being able to bring him back home where they wanted to.

Jisoo fell down to her knees with tears falling down over her face while watching her uncle descended to the sky.

She started screaming in horror and shock that Jin-Woo holds her as her screams became wails as she fully breakdown.

She hugged Jin-Woo while wailing and crying hysterically.

"Jin-Woo!!!... Jin-Woo!...Please promise me that you won't die! Please swear it to me that you die like Imobu did! Please! I can't lose you, Jin-Ah and Imo! Please... Don't leave me alone like this...."

She desperately begs while sobbing as Jin-Woo holds her tightly and trying to calm her down.

"I won't die...I promise I won't die...I promise I will always came to you...No matter what" Jin-Woo said as holding her tightly while she kept sobbing in grief of the the death of Sung Il-Hwan.

Midoriya and others watched it and they felt sympathy towards her by knowing she was just 19 years old.

She was just a 19 year old girl who dropped out from high school to became a Hunter to help her family and going into these events of life and death.

She didn't want to be a hero, have fame, be rich or even became the strongest Monarch alive.

She was just wanted her family to be safe and happy, she wanted her family to be back together.

They understood that unbearable pain she's carries along with the grief and mourning.

"Is he... Alive?" Midoriya asked which Igris, Beru and Bellion nodded. "Yes, Our Liege's Father is alive in new world without the Gate and magic...He might remember what happened in the previous timeline..." Igris said which Midoriya thank him while the scene switches to the next memory of the War of the Monarch.

They watched how Jin-Woo and Jisoo were fighting against the Monarchs, Frost Monarch, Beast Monarch, Iron Body Monarch, Monarch of Beginning, Plague Monarch, and Monarch of Transfiguration.

They haven't fought against Antares, the Destruction Monarch and King of the Dragons yet.

They watched how Jin-Woo was killed by the Frost Monarch and Beast Monarch as Jisoo was fighting their minions, turn around and saw that.

"Oh shit....Those assholes are surely going to get biggest ass whipping of their lives" Bakugo said while they were watched how Jisoo was horrified by it before that horror became rage, murderous rage and wrath as black and light purple mist of power appeared around Jisoo.

Her eyes glow purple furious with death on it.

"For the second time, I agreed with this ill-mannered human boy. After all, we felt that wrath and that power, it was like boost of rage and retribution...No wonder why the Frost Monarch and the Beast Monarch were so terrified...She did resembled Ashborn himself" Beru added as remembering that power he felt from Jisoo.

Jisoo screamed as unleashing a ominous power of Death itself that made Frost Monarch and Beast Monarch stunned as boosting every Shadow to higher power, including Igris, Beru and Bellion.

That where Jisoo first time used her Armor Creation and transforming herself into her arm and unleasing a incredibly power of Death itself.

"It... Can't be...." Frost Monarch uttered in horror while knowing they can't take their original form since they need a human vessel to do it.

But Jisoo fully transformed into a true Monarch and having the similar appearance of Ashborn and that shocked them to life.

"IT CAN'T BE?!?!! ASHBOR-"

He was cut when Jisoo punched him down to the ground that destroyed it completely. Jisoo roars as she punched the Beast Monarch completely Godspeed, brutally, and menacingly out of rage and retribution like Beru said, as smashing his head out of his body.

Frost Monarch screamed in horror as Jisoo stood up with burning rage and vengeance.

"Shadows Soldier of the Shadow Army! This is not war against these bastards, this extinction to their pathetic race! Don't let single of them alive! This is final time they take something precious from me! Kill them! Give them a endless painful death that not even God could do! Make them feel what I felt when they took away Jin-Woo and Imobu! I am the Shadow Monarch and I am here for retribution!!!!" She declared to the Shadows and because of that boost Jisoo unintentionally gave them.

They attracted viciously and brutally ever turn soldiers of the Monarchs as Grand Marshals didn't hold back anymore as fighting the Monarchs more eagerly and more vicious.

Jisoo looked at the Frost Monarch which he shrieks and tried to run away unlit he was grabbed by the neck by non other than Jin-Woo who was revived by Ashborn and giving his powers to him.

"You!" Frost Monarch shouted as Jin-Woo squeezed him with a deadly glare.

"What are you?...An Ice Elf?"

Jin-Woo said as chocking him deadly. Jin-Woo looks at Jisoo before he looks at the Frost Monarch with fury on his eyes.

"Nobody messes with my family and gets away with it" he said before he kicked him across the ground and slashing the life out of him along with his trident that was destroyed.

Jin-Woo soon goes to Jisoo in her new form. "Like I promised...I won't die and I would came back to you no matter...Jisoo" he comforting spoke and standing in front of her.

Jisoo breathes before her fury soon cools down as she reverses back to her human life and looks at him with tears on her eyes.

"You... You're such a asshole! I thought you really did died! Jin-Woo!" She hugged him as Jin-Woo hugged her back.

"I'm sorry...I should've listen to you...Dad was right, you're more sharper than I am" Jin-Woo said while hugging her as Jisoo who was sobbing, smile before they soon apart from the hug.

"Jisoo, let's go" Jin-Woo said as Jisoo nodded before she transformed back to her Shadow Armor form as Jin-Woo did before they went back to war.

They watched how they defeated the Monarchs going to another dimension where the Monarchs were as going where Antares was.

"Oh yeah...Here guys" Bakugo soon gave Midoriya and Todoroki shades which they looked at him.

"You had them all the time?"-Midoriya

"Shut it, Deku. We're going to enjoy the fireworks"-Bakugo

"Fireworks?"-Todoroki

"It's a metaphor, half n half" Bakugo said before they soon got where Jisoo and Jin-Woo face against the Destruction Monarch, the King of Dragons, Antares.

"So, I guess my offer is down, boy...And that's true, I see your partner has a new appearance" Antares said as looking at the Shadow Armor form of Jisoo.

"What's your name, girl?" He asked towards Jisoo who looks at him with those glowing purple eyes that were so similar to his archenemy.

"Park Jisoo"-Jisoo

"Park Jisoo....You resembled him very well" he smirked before he transformed a gigantic dragon that Bakugo shouted 'OH MY GOD, IT'S HAPPENINGS!'.

"You're ready?"-Jin-Woo

"Like always" Jisoo said which Jin-Woo used transformed into giant armored Shadow while Jisoo made her sword larger and bigger.

"Oh God....Now I get why she and him fought 27 years against him and other Monarchs..." Todoroki said as Bakugo and Beru were cheering the fight between two Shadow Monarchs against the Destruction Monarch.

Meanwhile with Jisoo

"Well, that was a heartbreaking masterpiece film. I am surprised still you guys cried when Lyla, Teefs and Floor died...I mean it's not because I am heartless or cold-blooded but I never thought it would make you cry"-Jisoo

"My Queen...That scene did hurt so bad to us... Incredibly painful and impactful...I never like animal cruelty" Tusk said as he and the Shadows were emotionally stunned by the movie of the Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3.

It made them cried so hard by the abuse Rocket endured and his lost towards his love interest Lyla and his friends, Teefs and Floor who were tortured as experiments of the High Evolutionary.

It was so painful but yet so satisfying by how the High Evolutionary got the ass beating he deserved by the Guardians.

Even Jima, Kamish and Kaisel were rooting that scene.

"I understand your point. Either way, Jin-Woo will come back in three days which for him, another decade. The Rulers should've give us more instructions about how time works in different worlds" Jisoo said while sitting down on the floor.

She rent a house in Jeju Island and of course, due of the System who gives them lot of treasure and jewelry, she made a good use to it and taking away the powers of the items for safety.

Jisoo soon felt a power learned this world which made the Shadows altered.

"My Queen, we have a visitor"-Kamish

"Don't attack when I find the visitor. The magical power our visitor is mage class, probably wizard class" Jisoo said before she teleported into the shadows where the visitor was.

Jisoo soon got in the Cherry Blossoms Park of Seoul. She soon walks towards it and seeing the Cherry Blossoms blooming despite it was summer.

This was due because of magic.

Jisoo soon found the visitor which the visitor was non other than a 13 year old girl who was leaning on the tree and seemingly passed out.

'Eh?' Jisoo thought as seeing her magenta, wavy hair and wearing a lavishly European dress of darker colors.

The girl soon opens her eyes and revealing those turquoise eyes of gradient blue top with green at the bottom.

"Please.... Help me... Don't send me back to that hell..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.6K 17
In a world of hunting and be hunted, Shadow Hashira, Mizuki Tokito fits just right in. Of course, being a slayer meant they'll have to expect the une...
243K 6.3K 36
when a strange portal opens one night under your bed as you sleep soundly in the comfort of your own room. everything changes the friends your brothe...
52.7K 1K 21
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Hello˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* °I decided to make one shots even tho I am not very good at making stories or one shots I will try my English sucks...
5.9K 372 8
When a Handsome male dreams of something he has never known to leads him to a greatest journey of his life not knowing someone has been waiting for h...