Netenung ( Omegaverse )

Por Tfp_knockout

Alpha Neteyam Omega ao'nung Alpha Lo'ak Alpha Tsireya Alpha Kiri Omega Rotxo AlphaTuk Alpha Ronal Al... Más

Chapter 1 : First Meet
Chapter 2 : Jealous Alpha
Chapter 3 : Celebration and Heat
Chapter 4 : Overprotective
Chapter 5 : The battle
Chapter 7 : Pregnant
A/N
Chapter 8 : Announcement
Chapter 9 : "My water broke!"
Chapter 10 : First breath
Chapter 11 : The sky people

Chapter 6 : "I want kids Ma'nung~"

1.2K 18 8
Por Tfp_knockout

Neteyam's pov : Ao'nung's heat was here and we had our own hut and we had some alone time, I seen Ma'nung decorated a necklace anf man I need him so bad I walked over their and hugged his waist "Ma'teyam?" He turned to me and I look at him I kissed him and he was moaning while making out I placed Ao'nung on the floor and I started to suck his cunt! "M-ma'teyam!!~" He was moaning and whimpering so much and I stopped and I got up and he standed up until I put him down he sat down, I took my loincloth off and he had heart eyes because he was in his heat I put it in his mouth and i was groaning while he was sucking on my dick I came and when I got it out of his mouth it went on his face, I turned him over on his stomach and I put it him "Ma'teyam!!!Your s-so deep!!!!~" "I can get Pregnant if you keep g-going!!!~" " I want kids Ma'nung~" I went harder and faster.

Aonung's pov : When Ma'teyam came in me I thought we were done but we weren't he lift me up in an pose "Ma'teyam w-wait!!" Until he pounds it into me I was moaning so much while he kept thrusting in me I seen a bump in my stomach and I knew I could get pregnant I felt him hit my soft spot I came and he took it out of me so much cum was on the floor and then he put me down on the bed and I seen him going to put it in again "Ma'teyam I thought we were done-" he pounds into me again and my voice cracked "you look so good from this pose Ma'nung...seems like I will get you pregnant~" I blushed so hard we had our braids connect and I could tell he wanted a few more rounds.

AFTER A FEW ROUNDS

Neteyam's pov : "seems like I got you pregnant Ma'nung~" I kissed his cheek while my hand was on his belly "well if you did get me pregnant Tsireya will kill you Ma'teyam" we both kissed each other and seen a bump in his stomach "dam I did go hard on you huh?" "You did Skxawng" I chuckled and we both went to bed I can't wait to see what gender our baby will be.

( Y'all I think they will have twins but two boys or two girls or boy and girl or a one boy or a girl idk Y'all 😭)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

839K 27K 68
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
571K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
461K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...